Mated to the Pack Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What happened?"

He could have been asking why I didn't cut his throat, but I chose to look at it the other way, because I couldn't talk to him about wolves.

"He changed. He became nicer. He apologized to everyone he hurt and tried to atone for his failings. Part of it was his horrible relationships with Rene, Sasha and Brigitte, but he worked those out. He did some nice things for people. He did a real nice thing for Sasha, helping her to know her son is doing all right for himself, and I realized he could be a nice guy, but he can't be my guy. Can't happen. You can worry about other things, but you don't need to worry about Quinn. He knows it too. He's the one who set me up with you because he knows we can't be, so trust me on that, at least."

"She's telling the truth," Brigitte said. "She won't be with Quinn."

"Why did you have problems with him?" Sean asked Brigitte.

"I was married, and my husband was a coward who got Quinn's fiancée killed due to his cowardice. I didn't know what had happened. Then my husband was killed, and I played a part in that because I didn't know. I hated Quinn and he hated me. It was a fucking mess. Jessica helped us both figure it out. We don't hate each other anymore."

"There's a lot you're not saying," Sean said.

"There's a lot we can't say," Brigitte replied. "Quinn hunts down fugitives for the government, and it's a secret. You need to have clearance, and you don't."

"Is that why you can't be with him, because of his job?" Sean asked me.

"If that were true, he could quit his job," I said, "but it's because of who he is, not his job."

Sean remained quite thoughtful during the meal, but interacted with everyone, though more answering questions, than asking.

When they cut the cake, Dani handed the large male figure to Quinn, the cuckold to Carl and kept the kneeling slave herself. Where the statuettes were standing or kneeling, were the pieces of cake they received. As they started clearing dishes, we headed back to the room where the wedding had been held, now set up for dancing with a three piece combo and a female singer.

They played a lot of old standards, which I enjoyed. I danced a couple slow dances with Sean, then he danced a couple of fast ones with Alicia. She was a good dancer with great rhythm. I wondered how old she was. She looked about the same age as Brigitte, so I guessed about the same age, give or take five years, 55 - 65. I guess she could have taken years of dancing lessons.

The next slow dance, Rene asked me up on the floor and I danced with him, while Sean danced with Sasha. Dad cut in on the next slow dance, so I danced with my Dad as Sean danced with Mom. I sat out two more fast dances, then danced one with Carl.

"Were the napkins and cake your idea?" I asked.

"Did you like them?"

"They were funny. You're not ashamed at all to be a cuckold, are you?"

"Not at all. It's part of the thrill for me, other people knowing. Dani is the best thing that ever happened to me. She's probably more than I deserve."

"I don't think so, Carl. You're a nice enough man. Dani would have been happy with you regardless. Did your parents say anything to you?"

"They don't understand, any more than my brothers did, but they accept that I'm happy and this is what I want. How's the new boyfriend?"

"He's nice. We get along well. He's getting used to the strangeness, me being pregnant and all."

"Do you think he's like me?"

"No. Once I started having sex with him, I gave up sex with anyone else. I hope he'll let me continue having sex with a couple women, but no more men."

"Is that why Conor is gone?"

"Yes. Just removing temptation. Do you know if your brothers are accepting your invitation to fuck Dani before you?"

"I'm not sure. I hope so, but Brad is doubtful. Doug is more of a possibility. I'll see."

"Give my best to Dani. She loves you a lot, Carl, no matter what she says or does, she loves you a lot. Remember that. She's always thinking of you."

"I know she is, but the look on her face when she's with one of her lovers is amazing. I can't make her look like that. When I'm allowed sex with her, the orgasms are out of this world good, better than any I used to have. It works out for both of us."

"Good. If it stops working, let her know. She'll change if you need her to."

I moved to Sean again because they played another slow song, then I sat down when the music sped up. Conor caught me on the next slow song. I kept him at arm's length, but had a good dance with him. I caught Sean again, then let Alicia dance the next slow one with him.

I'd seen Quinn dancing with my Mom, Nicky, Rose, Isabelle, Genevieve, Sasha, Brigitte, Simone and Randa. He danced both fast and slow dances. Considering how he'd done during his strip show, I wasn't surprised that he was a decent dancer. He was dancing with Dani now, and his hands were all over her. He had her body plastered up against his, holding her ass and grinding her against his cock. Carl's eyes were alight with desire, almost as if he wanted her stripped and fucked on the dance floor. He had it bad.

Sean sat down for a breather during the next fast dances. I sat down in his lap and kissed him a few times before I got too heavy for him.

When the next slow song started, Quinn asked me to dance.

"That's up to my boyfriend, Quinn. Whatever he says, goes."

"Sean, may I have a dance with your woman?" Quinn asked.

"Only if you promise not to treat her like the bride."

Quinn laughed. "That was for Carl's benefit. He expected me to do that, just as he expects me to fuck her first tonight. I'll treat Jessica with kid gloves unless you want me to dance with her the way I danced with Dani."

"I'm not Carl, so no, not like that."

Quinn helped me to my feet, and we danced and he was the perfect gentleman. We bumped bellies, but given where my belly was in relation to the rest of my body, it was perfectly polite.

"How's the pup working out?" Quinn asked.

"So far, so good, I admitted that my relationship with you had been somewhat torrid, but he seems to be processing that okay. I told him I wouldn't leave him for you, and unless we end up being incompatible, he's stuck with me."

"Sasha likes you dating him."

"I know. She thinks it's a good way of keeping tabs on him. Kind of like following him on FaceBook without following him on FaceBook. She doesn't really ask me questions about him, but sees him often enough to ask questions and see for herself."

"How's it going to work with Gretchen living at my place?"

"I haven't gotten that far yet. It might be best if I see Gretchen at my place, at least until Sean is more comfortable with the idea of you as an ex; that you really are an ex, let's say. You're imposing, and he doesn't know what to make of you."

The song ended and we went back to the table. "I hope that met with your satisfaction Mr. Hagerty?" Quinn asked.

"Perfect. As long as you stay that far away from her, we shouldn't have any problems."

Quinn bowed to him. "As you say."

As soon as he left, Sean asked me what we talked about.

"He wanted to know if we were getting along, and I told him we were. He asked about Sasha and Gretchen. Gretchen is going to be living with him when she moves here, and he wondered if that would cause a problem. I said it would probably be best if I saw her at my place. Less chance of a misunderstanding. We've put in our time here. What say we say our goodbyes, and head to our room?"

"Sounds good to me."

We found Alicia, gave our best wishes to the bride and groom, and other members of the wedding party, then slipped off.

Alicia and I kept Sean up until three AM. Well, not up, up, if you know what I mean, but awake and busy. He did fuck my ass for the first time. I cleaned off his cock when he did, much to his surprise, and I cleaned it again after he fucked Alicia's ass, with even more surprise, until I told him we'd used enemas to empty our bowels before the wedding.

I licked his cum out of Alicia's pussy, and decided she was a tasty tart, Alicia gave him a mind blowing blow job, like only someone with years of BJ experience can. Alicia licked me to several orgasms and I thought she was a dandy pussy pleaser. Sean licked her, and agreed that she tasted just fine. Watching us trib, gave Sean his fifth erection of the night, which he finally placed in my pussy from behind, while Alicia licked me. He didn't leave much cum that time. He was running out of bullets.

******