All Comments on 'Mated to the Pack Ch. 25'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Jessica will end up with invites from every alpha at the wedding. They probably consider her a good luck charm as well as a breeder pied piper. I wonder if the new boat will be Sean's last? Some perfect storm situation maybe. Jessica may get a visit from Flint Spear when the time has arrived. It won't be a good time. The entire wolf nation will grieve with wolf-daughter.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Why I spend so much time thinking about this is beyond me, but here is my idea of what happens to Sean. Because Jessica is becoming so well known she is attacked by a rogue. Sean tries to protect her and is killed. She is bitten in the struggle somehow, Quinn rescues her of course.

On a different note, can't Gerhard and Janet raise any werewolf children they have together?

JhnyxBunJhnyxBun9 months ago

Seeeeee I worry that an extra crafty rogue is gonna get them….

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Excellent incite in sex and sexual attitudes.

Wolftight21Wolftight219 months ago

Well, my dark theory is pretty much shot to hell since the theory of an Anonymous is so much better.

Anyway, great chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

…just holding for chapter 26

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Come on. Please don't leave it here. Dying to see if the guy is right and Jessica ends up with Quinn

LordkalvenLordkalven9 months ago

Excellent story line. Can not wait for chapter 26. This is truly a great story. Alot of indepth history and thought out interactions. Keep up the great work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous