Mated to the Pack Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Perhaps they smelled me as well. I can't say I wasn't a little bit aroused by the two handsome wolves. Rafiki had the longest cock I'd ever seen, even if it wasn't the widest. Nat's was pretty fine as well. As soon as we were aboard, Dad headed out onto the water.

"Pet, have a seat up there at the front with my wife where everyone can get a good look at you. How are you, Pumpkin?"

"Good, Dad. Where are we headed?"

"Little Green Island, just SSW of Jewell Island. It's a tiny little bit of sand and rock that doesn't get a lot of visitors, so we can have some fun."

I looked at the two wolves. "I can imagine what kind of fun you have in mind, you dirty old man."

He laughed. "I used to think I was pretty normal, but I'm not so sure anymore. The island is plotted in the GPS. You want to take over the controls?"

I'd taken Dad's lake boat out plenty of times in Wisconsin, and been on Sean's three or four times, so I had no problem taking over the controls. "I'll take the wheel."

Dad joined Lenore up front and started playing with her. Mom moved back to join me.

"Pregnancy bothering you at all?"

"Not really. None of the babies have bothered me much."

She looked at Lenore, seeing that she was occupied, but lowering her voice. "I wondered if there was any difference between carrying puppies and humans."

"Not that I can tell. It's been pretty much the same for all three."

"How are you getting along with Lenore?"

"A couple weeks ago, I might have said that she was my Lois, really intent on cuckqueaning me. This week has been much better, since she's below me. I've gotten my pussy licked much more and enjoyed Sean putting her into submission. It's given her a little humility. I asked her yesterday when we went shopping what caused her to break it off with Sean. She thought the sex was a little boring, too vanilla."

Mom laughed. "I can't imagine she thinks the same thing now."

"Not a bit. Sean told her last night that her parents were invited for dinner on Friday. She's really worried about what that means for her, what Sean might make her do in front of them."

"I suppose all parents can't be as twisted as yours are," Mom giggled. "Do you know anything about them?"

"Nada. She's never talked about them in front of me. I don't know what Sean knows. Are you fucking Rafiki and Nat today?"

"Master hasn't really informed me of what I'll be doing today, but I'm hopeful." She looked at the big, strong wolves.

We'd moved far enough from most of the populated areas, Dad had pulled down his swim trunks and had Lenore sucking him off.

"Slower, Pet," Dad said. "You're not in a contest. Take your time."

"Yes, Master Simon."

"I didn't have time to ask on Saturday. How are things between you and the Shrivers?"

"Good. Most nights we sleep four to the bed, and it's pretty much a free for all. Every so often, two of us will wander off for some privacy."

"You and Dad, or you and James?"

"About 50-35 in favor of your father, but sometimes, like 15% with Sue. He still rocks my boat the most."

"What do James and Dad do while you and Sue do whatever?"

"It's not sex," Mom laughed. "Mostly play cards or watch sports."

We passed a couple boats close enough they could see what Lenore was doing, and got a few comments loud enough for Lenore to hear and blush to.

It took roughly forty minutes to get to the island. It was small, less than 500 feet long, and half that wide. It had a wee bit of sandy beach on the SE side, but mostly rocks on the shore, some grass and shrubs, but no trees as there wasn't enough soil to anchor them. We anchored about fifty feet off shore by the sandy bit.

All of the suits came off then, and Lenore found herself orally pleasuring everyone. Slaves can never have too much practice when it came to sucking dick or licking pussy. Lenore had to really work to get all of Rafiki's cock down her throat.

Then Lenore got to take a break as the two wolves fucked Mom, fore and aft, in a deluxe spit-roast, while Dad fondled Lenore to a couple of orgasms, neither of which she got permission for. Alicia and I played, as we watched Mom get plugged. Lenore had to lick Mom's ass clean after Mom informed her she'd had an enema this morning. Lenore still looked first, making sure, but she cleaned up the mess.

A quick dip in the water followed, and it was Lenore who got a double dicking, Rafiki in her pussy, and Nat in her ass, the so called Oreo cookie, white cream between chocolate wafers. Since it was the third orgasm for the two wolves, she got a good long fucking. Lenore really enjoyed being sandwiched between the two. Passing boats might have heard her begging for black cock to fuck her lily white pussy and ass. Mom cleaned her pussy, but Lenore hadn't had enemas this morning, so used a rag dipped in Casco Bay to wipe her butt.

We opened a cooler with food and drink for lunch, having Mom's cold fried chicken and potato salad and water. Well, the humans had potato salad anyway.

Dad asked me if I wanted to play with Nat and Rafiki.

"I don't have any men on my approved fuck list," I said.

"Sean thought you might say that, and I got a text from him saying you could if you wanted to." He showed me the text messages from when Sean set this up. It did indeed say I could partake of any cocks Dad brought with, as Dad didn't know at the time who Rene might let him have.

"If I were in submission, I might consider it with Sean's permission, but I'm not, so I think I'll act more like his wife, than his slut. I've got Alicia and Pet to play with. I'll get some dick tonight when hubby gets home."

Dad patted me on the head. "Good girl," he said and I laughed.

After lunch, Alicia didn't mind partaking of the two wolf cocks, so she got spit-roasted too, although not the deluxe version, wanting Rafiki in her pussy rather than her ass. Dad had recovered enough that he could fuck Lenore, having her ride him on the front bow, where more people could see her bouncing up and down his shaft.

Another swim to get the sex juices cleaned off and it was time to head back. Still time for Lenore to get fucked one more time by Rafiki, riding up and down his pole, although this time, he was seated on one of the bench seats, so it wasn't completely blatant, only entirely obvious what she was doing.

******

"Did you have a good time today, sluts?" Sean asked when he got home.

"It was good seeing my parents. Pet got lots of pussy and dick, so not a bad day, no."

"Didn't you get any dick?" Sean asked. "I gave you permission."

"I didn't feel it was appropriate given I'm not your submissive at the moment, and I've made promises as your wife."

"Well, would you like to be my submissive for the balance of the week? We're going out for supper tomorrow night, and I'd like to take you out on your leash again, see what's biting. And, of course, you're to be Lenore's bitch from Saturday at 6 PM to Sunday, same time."

"I could give you that, Sean. I'll do it, as long as we eat in Portland. I don't want to rock the boat in Brunswick or Bath."

"Excellent. Bring me your collar."

I got it for him, knelt and he collared me. "Suck my cock, Pussycat. You can help her, Pet."

"Yes, Master." We both answered.

We took turns, one of us sucking his fine prick, while the others licked his hairy balls, switching off every couple of minutes until he orgasmed in Lenore's mouth.

"Now that's settled. Quinn will be the guest Dominant tomorrow. If Quinn wants to fuck you, Pussycat, I want you to fuck him."

"Master, are you sure? You won't even be here. I don't want to do anything that hurts you. Quinn still loves me. I'm almost positive he'll fuck me if you let him."

"The very fact you would even ask that, means I trust you, fully and completely, Pussycat. You earn my trust with everything you do. You give me a wide degree of latitude as your Master, and I'm willing to allow you the same as my submissive. We're going out for dinner tomorrow night. Both of you should expect to go with a leash on, and dressed in slutty clothes with a Lush in your pussy. The only thing to be determined is if you're eating out together. Pet, Pussycat chooses not to be my submissive when we go out near where she worked, so that her former employers weren't likely to see her. She lived and worked in Bath. You live and work in Portland, so you have the same choice.

"The difference is, if you don't go with us, Quinn will take you out as your Master, and you'll be alone with him, no one else to share your shame and humiliation. You'll be the center of attention, wherever he takes you. If you go with to Portland with Pussycat, she'll take half of the attention, but it's possible people you know will see you dressed slutty, asking for permission to cum, and walking around with a leash attached to you collar. Brigitte told me you got an admirer while you were shopping for your clothes. You'll end up licking her pussy in a hotel that night, because we'll invite her to dine with us. Those are your choices. Which do you want to do?"

That put Lenore in a real quandary, but she apparently decided that sticking together was more comfortable for her, even if there was a risk she could be seen.

"I'll come with you, Master."

"Excellent, Pet."

"Just out of curiosity, Master. Who is going to be our guest Master or Mistress on Thursday?" I asked.

"You'll have both. Rene and Sasha will be your Dominants on Thursday."

Knowing Sasha was in reality Sean's mother, that raised another question.

"Will we be having sex with both of them?"

"Whatever they tell you to do, Pussycat."

"Yes, Master." I liked his mother, and had no problem licking her pussy, or fucking Rene for that matter. "And on Friday?"

"I'm taking the day off, to go shopping for another boat, using our wedding gift from Gerhard. You'll both go with me and there won't be a guest Master. I had to get someone else trained to take over for me, so I could go on our honeymoon, and Skip got his Captain's license. He did fine while we were gone, so he's ready to take on his own crew."

"Excellent, sir. Does that mean we might have some week days together on occasion."

"It does, though hopefully, not too many, as I want both boats in operation, not just one."

Brigitte got in touch with Maisie and told her where we'd be eating tomorrow. After our meal, Lenore had to lick everyone's pussy, then while she and I were in a sixty-nine, Master fucked her slutty cunt. No more Mr. Vanilla for her, no sir. I licked her pussy clean while she cleaned off Master. She kept sucking him until he got another erection, then we reversed positions and I got the good fucking, cleaning Master's cock when he finished in me.

Our spankings followed for cumming without permission, Master using the whip again, staying in practice, now that he'd learned how to use it. For five of mine, Lenore gave them to me to my front. Another night of being wrapped around Master. No sleeping at the foot of the bed for Lenore, finally learning how to treat a submissive.

******

We drained Master's balls the next morning before he left for work. Quinn arrived at six-thirty, just as Master left. It was a sunny day, so we went for a run again, Lenore now having appropriate clothes to run in. Quinn ran with her, because she couldn't run as far or fast as the rest of us. Quinn took us to the basement exercise room after our run. Alicia and Brigitte worked with Lenore on some weight training, while Quinn wanted to see me on the mat for some sparring. I thought sparring with Brigitte was hard. Though I'd never really managed to beat her, I'd at least get some blows in. That was impossible with Quinn. He was too experienced, too fast, and too strong. I guess I should have expected it after seeing how quickly he dispatched Vasilly.

"Not bad," he said.

"Not bad, sir. I hardly got a hand on you."

"Okay, not bad for a girl."

"Fuck you, sir."

Quinn laughed. I still felt his laugh to the bottom of my feet.

"You misunderstand, slut. I'm quite confident you can handle most things that come your way. Brigitte has done a good job with you. You weren't thinking you could hang with me, did you?"

"I hoped for a better showing, Master. You played with me."

"And I'm going to play with you some more, slut, since Sean has given control of you to me."

I shuddered, knowing what his playing felt like. No one knew me like Quinn, knew what buttons to push, how to get into my head. I loved my husband. I would never leave him for anyone, but Quinn still knew how to twist me into knots, or inside out, making me a bitch begging for his dick. In a way, I was glad Master wasn't here today, so he wouldn't witness the wet mess I expected Quinn would turn me into.

"Yes, sir," I said.

He called to the others. "Time to shower, bitches. Pet, you're with me."

"Yes, Master," Lenore replied.

Quinn made us clean our bowels first, then showered with us, making sure we were squeaky clean, and making us wash his cock and balls until he was hard. Lenore could hardly keep her hands off him once he was hard. Who was I kidding. I wasn't much better. He was so fucking masculine. Even a man-wolf like Sean had a hard time matching the physical attributes of a stud alpha like Quinn. He still made my pussy melt.

He put Brigitte and Alicia on the bed, legs spread in front of us, then as Lenore and I licked them, he ass fucked each of us, moving from one ass to the other at around ten minutes a pop. If we lost concentration on our pussy pleasing, he smacked our asses. I did better than Lenore in that little exercise, having far more experience, though she was rapidly catching up. Even I could smell the ripe pussy in the air as we pleasured the two she-wolves, and Quinn plundered our gaping asses.

Quinn managed to deposit some of his cum in each of us, somehow avoiding spilling any on the sheets, even though shifting from one ass to another mid-orgasm. After we shared cleaning his cock and balls, Lenore and I had to clean his cream from each other's well drenched back doors.

A break for lunch, where Brigitte fed me, and Quinn fed Lenore, more unpermitted orgasms on each of their fingers. Following lunch, Quinn took Lenore and did to her what he usually did to me, turned her into his begging bitch, fucking her to a fare-thee-well, as she succumbed to his masterful fucking. I was tasked with keeping the other three bitches happy, Angela joining her Mistress and finally getting some attention, rather than providing it. After Quinn flooded Lenore's pussy, I cleaned it as she cleaned Quinn's cock.

Then it was my turn, and once again I was swept into well fucked bliss by the godlike wolf. He knew me too well for my own good, and I was once again glad Master wasn't here to witness me surrendering to my old Master, in a way I'd never surrendered to Sean; couldn't because he lacked Quinn's huge, fat cock. I was shameless, as shameless as Lenore had been. My only saving grace was knowing that I'd never fuck my wolf unless Master gave his permission. I had enough control for that, no matter how good it was to be filled by his Dominant dick.

We had to take another shower after that fucking, unwilling to go out reeking so completely of sex. Quinn told us we were meeting Sean at the restaurant so we dressed to go out, Lenore in her little black dress, size 10 with the boob wobble, and with a Lush in her pussy. I was dressed in a halter type top which tied across my chest, a mid-thigh skirt, and the harness that Hotah and Makawee had made for me. There was also a Lush in my pussy. Angela was dressed just as slutty, and Brigitte had put a similar device in her pussy, although it wasn't the typical pink of a Lush.

"This is new," Quinn said, fingering the harness and the bitch it was on. "Did Sean give this to you?"

"It was crafted from bison hide by craftsmen friends of Hotah and his Sioux friends in South Dakota on our honeymoon, sir." Sioux friends code words for wolves.

"Lovely. I shall have to ask him for a few more just like it for Dani, Rose and Isabelle, and any other submissive bitches I happen to run across. This is beautiful work and so useful."

"Yes, sir."

"How are your sluts, sir? I haven't seen them since I was married."

"They're doing good. Dani is about five months along on her pregnancy with her child, (as opposed to a puppy). Carl is anxiously waiting to see if he's going to have a black or white child."

"Why would he not know what color his child is, Master?" Lenore asked.

"He's a willing cuckold, and he didn't get to fuck a baby into his wife, who's nominally my submissive. She's pregnant with either my child, Rafiki's, who I understand you met yesterday, or another black male named Lorenzo. I guess that gives him a ⅔ chance of it being black, and ⅓ chance that it's mine. I think he actually hopes it's black as it cements his cuckoldry in front of everyone if he raises a black child."

"Wow, that's strange, sir."

"Carl is a little bit out there, and his two brothers are just like him. Brad's wife will be having a baby with someone other than her husband, although her first one is going to infertile couples. In fact she may have delivered that one already, since she started fucking other men at Dani's wedding. The younger brother isn't married yet, but his fiancée is already fucking other men."

"How many bodyguards does Dani have now?" I asked.

I asked because she wasn't carrying a puppy this time.

"Just one, Lorenzo. He keeps Carl's cuckold fantasies fulfilled."

"Who's in charge of Carl's cock cage?"

"Lorenzo, although he's under my instructions to let Carl fuck his wife once a week. Dani sucks him off twice a week, usually while Lorenzo is fucking her."

"What's a cock cage?" Lenore asked.

"A male chastity device," Quinn said. "It keeps him from getting an erection."

"Damn, sir!" Lenore exclaimed, and Quinn laughed.

"I should have a party and invite all the other breeders to come," I said, "so we can catch up."

"How many of you are there, Miss Pussycat?"

"There's quite a few of them, Pet. I don't know all of them, but I do know a few. One of them is Sean's sister."

"Karina?"

"Yes, she's on her second."

"Does Sean know?"

"She was five months along when I met his family for the first time and he found out they were in a D/s relationship."

"That family sure has changed since I met them, Miss Pussycat."

I agreed. "Where are we going to supper, Master?" I asked.

"Terlingua BBQ. Lots of meat, and easy to feed slutty slaves like yourselves with our fingers, so you can suck them clean. We'll be spending the night at the Press Hotel which you should remember well. Sean will get to sleep a little later if we stay in Portland, and we intend to keep you two sluts up half the night."

I'd have to be careful not to let myself go as much as I had this afternoon. That would be cruel.

We heard a horn outside.

"That should be our ride," Quinn said. "We're riding in style today."

We went outside and there was a limo, Orrin driving again. He looked delighted to see the three sluts coming out of my house, half naked. I think he recognized me too, at least he grinned like crazy when I greeted him by name.

The drive from my house wasn't as far to Portland as from my townhouse in Bath, so we only had time for Lenore to suck Quinn's cock while he pulled the back of her dress up baring her bottom to the driver, once again embarrassing her to be doing something so personal in front of a stranger she just met. We made a stop to pick up Maisie, who was surprised to see three sluts in the limo, and not just Lenore.

"You folks certainly know how to have fun," Maisie said after introductions, as Lenore was finishing with Quinn's cock, a cock that Maisie greatly admired as Lenore tucked him away in his pants again.