Mated to the Pack Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,593 Followers

"Yes, Quinn. My pussy is yours. Take it. Own my pussy," Robin moaned. "Fuck me, breed me. Cum in me."

Fifteen minutes, and another half dozen orgasms later, Quinn orgasmed. So did Christopher for the third time, Alicia still sucking his cock.

When Quinn pulled out of Robin's destroyed pussy, I was surprised by the cum which poured out of her. I knew how much Quinn had fucked today. Three times before supper and three times after, before Robin and Christopher showed up.

"Clean up my new pussy, cuckold."

Christopher got on the bed and began lapping Quinn's and Robin's cum out of her well fucked pussy. Quinn waited until he was done.

"Robin, what time do you work tomorrow?" Quinn asked.

"Four to nine-thirty tomorrow evening."

"Sean, give her one of your cards, with your address on it," Quinn said.

Master gave her a card.

"Be at that address in Yarmouth at ten tomorrow morning to discuss your future breeding," Quinn said. "The head of the infertile couples organization will be there tomorrow to go over the paperwork. He'll give you a contract for you to bring home for Christopher to sign, agreeing to your breeding."

"Will you be there to fuck me again?" Robin asked.

"No, I don't have time. I have to work. Don't worry though. You'll get fucked again, and we'll take a movie of your fucking on your phone so your husband can enjoy watching you submit to another man's superior cock. We'll send you home with a creampie he can lick out of your pussy even juicier than the one he ate tonight. You'd like that, wouldn't you, cuckold?"

"Yes, sir."

"Good man." Quinn patted his head. "You can take your wife and leave now. Thanks for sharing."

Robin got dressed and they left.

"Damn," Maisie said. "That was unbelievable. I never in my life thought I would witness something like that."

Quinn laughed. "It's damn fun doing that. Are you ready for another fucking, Maisie?"

"Do you have anything left?"

"I smell how horny you are, bitch. Of course I have something left. This time, Brigitte can lick your pussy while you're fucking me. We'll try to keep it down, Sean. I know how early you to have to get up."

Sean pointed to his erection. "Not before I fuck my wife again."

"She needs it too." Quinn rubbed his nose. "The only reason she isn't as horny as this one, is she's been fucked three times as much today."

Lenore and I got into a sixty-nine while Master fucked his wife's aroused pussy. Quinn was right. I did need it.

******

Maisie and Master left at the same time. She had to go home and get ready for work. Master dropped her off. Because of the way things had worked out, we didn't go with Master to pick out his boat. The rest of us had time for the continental breakfast before Orrin took us back home. Quinn took the time to run with us before he left. Rene and Sasha got there at 9:45, and Brigitte told them we had another three possible breeders, one of whom was waiting naked and kneeling in the living room, one of whom would be here at ten, and one of whom would be here at 6:30 tonight.

Sasha and Rene hugged me. "Your doing?" Rene asked me.

"I can't claim any of these three except for the fact I was a sexy slut the others got to see treated as a slut by my Master and Quinn. It was primarily them. Lenore has decided she liked being a submissive slut, and asked to remain Sean's weekend submissive. Since she'll be giving up dating and trying to find a guy for herself, she thought she might as well breed. One of them is a store clerk who saw Lenore in submission in the store, and the other one was a waitress at the restaurant last night. She's married and both she and her husband agreed to her breeding, although she doesn't know about wolves yet. She'll be here in a couple of minutes."

"How do you feel about Sean taking another submissive?" Sasha asked.

"It's fine. I'm used to him fucking my two wolf bodyguards anyway. He's adapting well to wolf behavior. He let Quinn fuck me yesterday and fucked me with Quinn last night."

"Sean does seem to accept his heritage if he's letting you fuck Quinn," Rene said. "I never thought that would happen."

"I didn't either, but letting him have Lenore seems to be a turning point for him. He knows I'm willing to give him just about everything. It makes it easier for him, I think."

My doorbell rang and I said, "That should be Robin."

"I'll get three NDA's from my car," Rene said.

"I'll let our new slut in," I said. "Why don't you both undress and come into the living room when you're ready. Robin will be ripe for a fucking."

They laughed and I let Robin in. She watched Rene go out, another hunk.

"Don't worry, slut. He's coming back to fuck you. He's just getting your paperwork," I said.

I brought her into the living room and told her to strip off her clothes. When she did, I saw that she'd shaved her pussy since she got fucked last night. Wanting to look nice for her new lovers.

Rene and Sasha soon joined us, and Rene was ready for some fucking, already erect, not quite as impressive as Quinn, but still much larger than Robin's husband.

They both read and signed the paperwork, both a little confused at the tough as nails language in it. After they'd both signed it, Rene asked me to take over.

"Lenore, you never got to meet Sean's real mother when you dated him. I'm introducing you to her now. This is Sean's mother, Sasha Devereaux, and her mate, Rene."

Lenore was confused. Sasha looked at most, a couple of years older than her new Master.

"How can that be, Miss Pussycat?"

"Because both Sasha and Rene are shapeshifters, and both of them are over a hundred and twenty-five years of age. Rene is not Sean's father, though. He was not mated to Sasha when she was raped by another shapeshifter in their human forms."

"What kind of a shapeshifter?" Robin asked.

"A wolf. It's the reality behind werewolf legends, and that's how I think of them, but Sean isn't a shapeshifter himself. He's fully human. I'm a quarter werewolf. My grandmother was fucked by a werewolf in human form, and I'm the daughter of their daughter. I'm going to explain the genetic reasons for why Sean isn't a shapeshifter, which he didn't find out until after he met me. He didn't know at the time you dated him, Lenore."

I explained the whole Were/human mating conundrum to them, and that werewolves needed to mate with human women in order to have werewolf puppies. I also told them that there were other Were animals who needed to breed with human women, and their relative indestructibility and long life spans.

"Quinn is also a wolf. He's the hunter and tracker of rogue Were-animals for the New England pack, of which Rene and Sasha are co-alphas, and the US government. Robin and Lenore, you don't have to mate with a wolf now that you know, but the need for them to have other puppies is great. It's the reason they're willing to pay so much money to have them. They can't make a puppy themselves. They need us. Brigitte and Alicia are my wolf bodyguards. They protect me while I'm having puppies for the pack.

"Brigitte had a daughter with my father, and my parents adopted her. She's completely human, created in Brigitte's human form. At the current time, she can see her child, and play with her, spend time with her, but at some point, she has to stop seeing the child in person. Everyone else around Kathleen will age, but Brigitte will not. She can keep tabs on her from afar, get pictures, movies, send presents, but the personal relationship will have to end. That's the problem with human/wolf relations. They can't last."

"Robin, if you do decide to have puppies, Christopher doesn't have to know. We'll leave it up to you if you want to tell him you'll be fucking a wolf. Since any puppy you have will look humane when it's born, he won't know you had a puppy. Before you tell him, he has to sign the NDA. Some of the husbands of other married breeders know, others don't. It's why your marriage is safe. It makes no sense for a wolf to mess with human marriages as it's very difficult to form such relationships due to the distorted life spans. By the time either of you die, the wolves in this room won't look much older than they do now, maybe 5-10 years older. It means if you wanted to mate with a wolf, you'd need to disappear from human society as people would soon know that your mate and you were aging at vastly different rates."

"What's it like fucking a wolf," Robin asked. "I'm not opposed to the idea, but I'd like to know what it looks like."

"Rene, why don't you shift to your wolf and mount me," I said. "Sasha, please describe what's happening for them, so they know, and I can just enjoy myself."

I got on my knees and laid my torso down over the couch right between the two women. Rene shifted, came up to me and licked me to one orgasm, then mounted me with his paws on either side of me. Sasha helped his wolf prick find my pussy with the least amount of fuss, and he thrust halfway in. He gave three more thrusts to get to the proper depth, during which I orgasmed, then I felt him knot, locking us together. I heard Sasha describing everything that was taking place, but I just enjoyed it. The slight jerking Rene made to bring himself to completion, his cock so deep inside of me, trapped. I climaxed two more times. Rene orgasmed, his seed trapped by his knot, filling me up, unable to do more than flood me because I was already pregnant. His knot finally shrinking, allowing him to pull out, licking me again to clean up the huge mess wolves left, then shifted back, his cock only slightly wilted.

"The shift is so fast. Is that the only way to fuck a wolf?" Lenore asked.

"No, you can do it facing them, as long as your pussy is about prick high, and they have a place to rest their front paws. My favorite way is to be in a sixty-nine at the edge of a bed and be mounted that way. Since I'm licking or sucking and being licked by a wolf in human form while the breeding is occurring, it seems more natural that way. They're actually tender lovers as both human and wolf forms. They won't bite you or do anything to harm you.

"Having sex without hands, and being unable to kiss is a disadvantage, but the only time you need to mate with the wolf, is when you're fertile, trying to have a puppy. The rest of the time, you can fuck them in their human forms, and since they live so long and have sex so often, they are incredible lovers. The fucking you got last night from Quinn, Robin, was the result of 120 plus years of experience, usually having sex 3-4 times a day. It can't help but be good. You'd be that good with that type of experience. If you live with a wolf, you'll usually end up having sex more than once a day.

"I'll let you ask the alphas if you have more questions about wolves, then we can record you fucking Rene in his human form for Christopher. If you want, we can have you licking Sasha or vice versa, to add to his enjoyment. The best oral sex I've ever had is with a wolf, even better than sex with my lesbian girlfriend."

They did have some more questions, but not many.

"You enjoyed that, didn't you?" Lenore asked me.

"I enjoy sex with wolves in whatever form they're in. They are good at it. Robin, your husband is a willing cuckold. He enjoys watching you have sex with other men. He's not infertile, and doesn't need help having a child, although I know of cuckolds who also want their wife to have children with other men. At the moment, I'm not sure what Christopher will end up as. He gave his permission for Quinn to cum in you, and for you to be bred. It may be that he just wants to see you fuck other men. Both of you need to sign a breeding contract, because you're married. You can take it home with you and discuss it with him. Rene will fuck you now. He'll be as good as Quinn and we can make a movie of it on your phone for you to take home. It might help encourage Christopher to sign. At the moment, it's hard to know what's going to motivate him. Rene, feel free to use one of the guest bedrooms."

I watched them go up the stairs, Alicia going with to record the fucking, leaving Lenore and I together. Sasha and Brigitte wandered off together, whether to have sex or conduct wolf business, I didn't know.

"Lenore, it would have been hard for Master to keep you without this knowledge, as it's possible you would have learned of this history anyway. Now, you know all the secrets we have. Do you want to remain Master's submissive slut?" I asked. "We both feel an affinity to wolves, because we're part wolf ourselves. We'd like you to be a breeder, to share in this adventure with us. Are you willing to be a breeder?"

"And you don't care if he Dominates me every weekend?"

"I much prefer this version of you to the one that Dominated me two weeks ago. I would agree to you being his submissive even if you don't wish to become a breeder, the way you are now, being an equal partner in our submission."

"Would you ever consider allowing me to carry Master's child?" Lenore asked.

That threw me for a loop. "Explain yourself."

"I'm going to give up dating, and looking for someone to marry. I've decided I'm very happy with you and Master and the relationship he's created for me. But I don't want to give up the idea of having my own child. I'm willing to give two puppies to the wolves, like you, but then, I'd like to have one of my own, before I give them two more."

"Would you raise the child yourself?"

Lenore got on her hands and knees and kissed my feet. She didn't stop kissing them, just stayed there on the floor, touching her lips to my feet.

Suddenly, I realized what she wanted.

"You want to move in here and raise our children together, don't you? For Sean to be a real father to your child?"

She looked up at me with pleading in our eyes. "Yes, Miss Pussycat. That's what I want more than anything."

"Well, fuck!"

******

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,593 Followers