Mated to the Pack Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,580 Followers

"Fun I certainly hope you're willing to enjoy with us, Maisie," Quinn smiled.

"I wouldn't miss it," Maisie said. "I still have to see how well Lenore licks pussy." She looked at the other submissives. "Do the other two sluts lick pussy as well?"

"They certainly do," Quinn said, "even while you're getting fucked in the cunt."

"Now you're talking my language," Maisie laughed. "I can see I'm going to really enjoy myself tonight."

Quinn snapped leashes on Lenore's and my collars before we exited the limo, while Brigitte did the same to Angela. Seeing three sluttily dressed bitches exit a limo in Portland wasn't something you saw every day. Seeing a limo wasn't the norm for Maine, so we attracted a lot of attention, even pulling up to the restaurant, and when we got out, the attention doubled. Lenore was so embarrassed, especially when someone she knew, male, called out to her.

"Is that you, Lenore?"

"It certainly is," Quinn said, taking the answer out of her hands. "Lovely thing, isn't she?" Quinn put his arm around her. "Stand up straight, Pet. Let him get a good look at you."

She'd tried to shrink into herself.

"Remember, Pet," I said. "Walk like you own the whole town. You're not scared, frightened, or ashamed. Fake it until you make it."

Lenore looked at me, totally calm, cool and collected. She straightened up and waved at her admirer. He waved back.

"Good to see you, John. Long time no see."

"You look hot, Lenore."

"I am hot, John. Hotter than you can handle." She leaned against the imposing bulk of Quinn. "It takes a real stud to handle me."

I laughed. She got it.

Master was already there, and Quinn handed him my leash. We had a table for eight reserved, and the table was ready since Master had been there to claim it. I kissed him before I sat down next to him on his left. Lenore sat on his right, with Quinn on her other side, and Alicia, Maisie, Brigitte and Angela took the opposite side, Angela opposite Quinn. As soon as we sat down, the three pussy toys were turned on.

"Don't forget to ask for permission to orgasm," Quinn reminded Lenore.

The rest of us didn't need to be reminded. Master was playing with my controls when the waitress came to take our drink orders. Alicia told Maisie she'd take care of her dinner for tonight, and to order what she wanted. She got a Bleeding Heart cocktail. Master got a Corona beer, and Lenore ordered a Cowboy Kisses cocktail.

"I'd like some water please, and permission to orgasm."

The waitress did a double take. Her name was Robin.

"Just the water from you, Robin. My Master needs to give me permission to orgasm."

"You may cum, Pussycat," Master said, smiling. He should, he was in control of it.

I had a very obvious orgasm, so Robin knew exactly what was happening.

"Thank you, Master," I said, kissing him on the cheek. "That was wonderful."

The wolves all got water too. By the time the waitress returned with the drinks, I was getting wound up for another one. So, apparently, were Lenore and Angela. We all asked for permission to cum, which Lenore and Angela got. I did not, already having gotten a freebie.

"No you may not," Master said. "What happens if you climax without permission, Pussycat?"

"I get a five swat spanking to my naked ass, sir."

"How many times have you cum already without permission today?"

"Fifteen before yours, sir."

"Fifteen?"

"Yes, sir. Quinn didn't give me permission the entire time he fucked me."

"So, eighty swats, Pussycat?"

"That's my math, Master."

"Should we shoot for an even hundred?"

"As you wish, sir."

"How about you, Pet? How many times did you come without permission?" Master asked.

"Seventeen, so far, sir. I didn't get permission either."

"You climaxed seventeen times in one fucking?" Maisie asked. Robin was listening raptly.

"Two fuckings," Lenore said, getting into the whole owning your experience frame of mind. "Six when he fucked me in the ass this morning, and eleven when he fucked my pussy this afternoon."

"Damn," Maisie said. "I usually only orgasm three times if I'm with a girl, and at most, two times if I'm with a guy. Most of them won't go down on me."

"My husband gives me one about every other time," Robin said, adding to the conversation.

"He should take lessons from a better man," I said. "Quinn would be happy to show him how he should fuck you."

Robin laughed. "I wish."

"Ask him," Quinn said. "Text him and ask him if he'd like to see you get fucked so good you climaxed ten times, at least."

Lenore didn't understand. She didn't realize this is how we attracted new breeders, because she wasn't one herself yet. She was in a state of confusion. Maisie was more intrigued that we were hitting on a married woman at our supper, as if it was the most ordinary thing in the world.

"I couldn't," Robin said.

"Your loss," Master replied.

We gave Robin the food order, Maisie got the Ceviche, Garlic Lime Chicken Tacos, and Tres Leches cake. The rest of us ordered two large dinner boards, which was a selection of the house BBQ'd meats, pickles, a Street Corn Succotash side, cornbread, honey butter and the house BBQ sauce, to satisfy the meat dietary needs of the wolves. We also got the Terlingua salad for the humans to share. When Robin left, Quinn gave an exaggerated sniff, letting the rest of us, except Lenore and Maisie, know how aroused she was.

When Robin returned with another waitress with two trays of food, they put everything down, then the other waitress left and Robin said, "I can't believe this, but my husband said yes."

"What time do you finish up tonight, Robin?"

"9:30."

"You want to join us when you get done, Robin?" Quinn put his hand on hers as he asked, rubbing his thumb over the top of her hand. "I can guarantee that you won't need to use a condom tonight, because everyone you'll fuck tonight, is clean." Which only meant the wolves would fuck her, because we didn't know if she was clean.

"I can't believe I'm saying this, but yes."

"Why don't you and your husband join us at the Press Hotel here in Portland at ten. I don't know the room number yet, but if you'll leave me your phone number, I'll text it to you."

She wrote her phone number down on the back of a ticket, and handed it to Quinn. He smiled at her, and patted her bottom. "I'm looking forward to fucking you while your husband watches me destroy your pussy, Robin."

Robin shivered. As well she should. Her husband should too.

"What's your husband's name, Robin?" Quinn asked.

"Christopher," Robin replied.

"Do you think Christopher will mind if I make you my personal slut?" Quinn asked. He placed her hand on his clothed dick. Robin shivered again, feeling his size.

Before she could answer, I asked, "Master, may I cum?"

"No you may not, Pussycat."

I moaned. This was going to be a good one. I was so fucking aroused. Lenore joined me, asking Quinn if she could cum. She got permission again. Maybe Quinn didn't have a clue as to her limits and was cutting her a break.

Robin never answered, but she didn't look like she'd mind if Quinn made her his personal slut. When Robin left, Lenore asked what we were doing.

"Trying to attract more breeders for infertile couples," Master said. "Number one, she's got a rather low paying job and might need the money. Number two, she's in her child bearing years. Number three, she's somewhat attracted to the concept of what we're doing, probably being somewhat submissive herself, and four, she is either single, or has a husband who's willing to watch her have sex with another man. That makes her a viable candidate."

"You mean her husband might watch her breed with someone else?"

"Not necessarily," Quinn said. "It may be enough that she comes home and told him she had sex with someone else and described it to him. All cuckolds are different."

"You mean like that Carl guy you told me about?" Lenore asked.

"Like him, yeah. Don't know for sure yet. We have to play that by ear."

"What are you talking about?" Maisie asked. "What infertile couples? What money?"

"If you're willing to have babies for infertile couples," Quinn said, "you can get paid $200,000 per child, and if you have four or more, get a bonus of a million dollars. Jessica and Angela are both breeders. Jessica's already had two, and after she gives her husband a kid, she'll have the other two. Angela is on her second. She just got bred a week ago."

"No shit?"

"No shit."

"Why haven't you told me before now?"

"Waiting to fuck you and see how adventurous you are," Quinn replied.

"I'm plenty adventurous. I'm here, aren't I? Sign me up."

"What are you working tomorrow?" Master asked.

"Nine to five."

"Can you make it to Yarmouth by 6:30PM?"

"Sure."

Master wrote down our address on a business card and gave it to her. "The head of the New England chapter helping infertile couples will be at that address tomorrow. They can explain the program in full."

"I was kind of reluctant to have someone else's kid, but I might be interested myself, sir," Lenore said.

"What changed your mind?" Master said.

"You know how pissed I was when you tricked me into being your submissive slut, Master?"

"Entirely."

"I'm not pissed anymore," Lenore said. "In fact, I'm really enjoying my submission to you, and I was thinking of making it permanent, with Jessica's permission of course. I was thinking if I'm going to become your full time slut bitch, and I'm not going to be dating anyone else, or looking for a husband, why not get knocked up. Jessica, would you mind me being Master's submissive every weekend?"

"Not particularly, as long as you pull your slut weight."

"I will, Miss Pussycat."

"If you're going to be my permanent slut," Master said, "you'll be greeting your parents as my slut submissive on Friday night, naked, collared, leashed and tailed, because they will eventually find out anyway."

Lenore gulped. "Yes, Master."

"How aroused is she, Quinn?" Master asked.

Quinn shoved a couple fingers up her pussy, making Lenore gasp and orgasm. "Very," Quinn laughed, "sopping wet." He pulled his fingers from her pussy and they were indeed soaked. He pushed his fingers into her mouth to clean off. "Submissive sluts like her need to be fed on a Master's lap."

Quinn pulled her up into his lap and began feeding her.

"That is so fucking hot," Maisie said.

"Hot enough for you to give me your panties right now and sit on my lap to be fed and agree to serve me as my submissive slut?" Alicia asked.

"Well, all except for the pantie's part," Maisie said. "I didn't wear any tonight."

"You slut," Alicia said, pulling Maisie into her lap and putting her hand under her dress to explore the truth of the matter. She laughed when she hit wetness. "When we're back in the limo, you're going to lick my twat."

"Yes, Mistress."

When Robin came back, all four of us sluts were sitting in a lap and being fed. Hands were under dresses feeling wet pussy, or thumbing hard nipples. It didn't matter if we were in a restaurant. Things would only get crazier from there.

******

Three sluts were double penetrated at the Press Hotel before Robin arrived, only Angela not getting two dicks to play with. For me, Master was in my pussy, and Quinn was in my ass, the first time I'd ever had my two favorite males fucking me at the same time. I remained coherent enough to beg for Master to fuck me more often than I begged Quinn, so that was good.

Lenore had Quinn in her cunt and Master in her ass. She more or less begged for everyone to fuck her equally. Maisie had Alicia licking her clit in a sixty-nine, while Quinn fucked her cunt, and Master fucked her mouth. Neither of the men wanted to fuck her ass without it being prepared first. Maisie learned that having multiple orgasms, wasn't that unusual the way we fucked and with whom we fucked.

By ten, we'd showered and looked and smelled somewhat presentable when Robin's husband, Christopher knocked on our door. Quinn, in all of his masculine glory, quasi erect from the pheromones still floating in the air, opened the door.

Christopher, seeing the cock about to fuck his wife, might be having second thoughts. Robin wasn't having second thoughts at all. Quinn pulled them both in, and closed the door. We were all naked.

"Hello, Christopher, my name is Quinn. Thanks for joining us tonight, and agreeing to let me fuck your wife."

"I'm not so sure we should do this," Christoper protested.

"Nonsense, Christopher, you're just having second thoughts once you saw my prick. If you really didn't think you should be here, you wouldn't have shown up. You're worried that once Robin fucks me, she won't want to remain married to you, that she'll leave you for me or someone like me. Totally understandable from your frame of reference, because she will beg me to fuck her. Every woman begs me to fuck her. But I can promise you that without a shadow of a doubt, that no matter how much she loves fucking me or big cocked bastards like me, Robin will never leave you. Do you know why?"

"No, why?"

"Two reasons. Number one. We don't want her. I mean, look at the other women in this room. I've fucked three of them today. Do you think I'm going to give up fucking any of the other women in here, just so I can have your wife?"

Now, Alicia and Brigitte were two of the most spectacular females I've ever seen. Tall and beautiful enough to be fashion models, although looking more like athletes, than with the soft curves of models, perfectly toned bodies. I'm no slouch. I had wolf genes in me. I might not be a shapeshifter, but I had some of their genetics. Lenore was a big boobed beauty, and Maisie, a cute, enthusiastic, pixie of a girl. Angela was a wolf trained, more athletic version of Maisie. We looked fabulous, and none of us looked pregnant at the moment, though two of us were. Robin was a slightly overweight, though still lovely, woman under twenty-five. She was eminently fuckable, but not someone one would give up the other women in the room for.

"I guess not."

"Number two, Christopher, is you're the type of man who will let other men fuck Robin. You already proved that by coming here tonight and telling Robin you were good with the idea of her fucking another man. I know that you will happily watch her fuck two or three other men at a time, so she can enjoy sex with other men, while still remaining married to you. Why would she give up a steady, good man like yourself, when you'll let her have all the fun that she wants on the side? She's got the best of both worlds, Christopher, a nice husband, who lets her fuck big dicked lovers.

"But, I'll tell you something else, Christopher, because I want to be totally honest with you. I want to breed your wife eventually. We want to put a baby or two in her. That's totally up to you and Robin, whether or not you do. We won't do it unless both of you agree, but for each baby we plant in your wife, we'll pay you both, two hundred grand. If you give us a total of four, we'll pay you an additional million. You give up the children when they're born, you get money.

"That's not all, Christopher. Once your wife starts carrying our children, we'll assign her bodyguards to protect our investment. Brigitte, the tall redhead, and Alicia, the almost as tall blonde, are both bodyguards, pansexual women who enjoy fucking. While your wife is breeding, she'll be assigned two. One of them can be male, and you can regularly watch him fuck your wife all you want. The other one can be female, Christopher, and if your wife is fucking other men to have children for us, perhaps she won't complain if you're fucking the occasional bitch like Brigitte or Alicia. They have no interest in ruining your marriage either. They'll just need regular fuckings to keep them happy. Even if you don't want to fuck them, they'll have sex with your wife. So while I'm turning your wife into my personal bitch tonight, Alicia or Brigitte will suck your dick. How does that sound, Christopher? Do you really want to walk out of here and give all of that up? Robin, do you still want to fuck me? Don't tell me, I can smell your pussy. I know you want to fuck me. Are you willing to walk out of here without fucking me tonight?"

Scenting Robin's arousal and desire to have sex, Quinn's cock was now rampant, over nine inches long and thick. She hadn't taken her eyes of it since she entered the room. I'm not sure she heard half of what Quinn had told her husband.

"No, I want to fuck you."

"Christopher, if you agree, I want you to undress your wife for me. When she's naked, I want you to take her hand, and place it in mine, and ask me to please fuck your wife. Then I'm going to give her the best fucking she's ever had. She'll beg me for my cock. She'll orgasm at least ten times as I fuck her. Or you can walk out of that door, and forget you ever saw me."

Christopher looked at his wife, then Quinn. He was a cuckold. He wanted Quinn to fuck her, but he still loved his wife. Fear was all that stood in between what he really wanted, which was to watch her with Quinn, and walking out. Quinn had helped ease some of those concerns by telling him he didn't want to ruin his marriage. Christopher kissed her, hugged her, then started removing her clothes.

Maisie and Lenore watched in fascination. They hadn't been exposed to cuckolds before, and couldn't believe what Christopher was doing. They understood Robin completely. They'd just enjoyed Quinn's mastery in the bedroom and knew why Robin wanted to fuck him. It was the husband who'd let her that they didn't understand.

When Robin was naked, Christopher kissed her again, then took her hand and led her to Quinn.

"Please, sir, please fuck my wife."

"With pleasure, Christopher. Do you want the blonde or redhead sucking your dick as I make your wife beg for my cock?"

"The blonde."

"Have a seat next to the bed to watch, Christopher. Alicia, take care of the man as often as you need to."

"Yes, sir."

Quinn pulled Robin down onto the bed. He kissed her briefly before going down on her, and Robin learned how good wolves could lick pussy. She had three orgasms before the fucking actually began. When she'd been prepared for his cock, he laid down on the bed and told Robin to mount him. Christopher had his first orgasm as Robin had her fourth, sinking down Quinn's cock, stretching her pussy far beyond anything her husband ever had.

After she'd opened her pussy at her own pace, and three more loud, moaning orgasms, Quinn asked her, "Do you love my cock, Robin?"

"God, yes."

"Is my cock better than your husband's?"

"Yes."

"Has he ever fucked you this good?"

"No."

"Do you want me or other men like me to breed you, Robin?"

"Yes, please breed me, Quinn."

Christopher had his second orgasm as Robin admitted she wanted to be bred.

Quinn turned her over onto her back in the missionary position, with her legs over his mighty arms, so he could own her pussy, plunging as deep as he could go.

"Tell me to cum in you, Robin. Tell your husband you want my seed in you."

"Christopher, I want Quinn to cum in me. I want him to fill me with his cum. I want him to breed me."

"Give me permission, Christopher. Tell me I can breed your wife. Tell me I can cum inside of her."

Christopher groaned. "Cum inside of my wife. Breed her."

Quinn smiled and started drilling Robin, long stroking her deep and steady. Robin was going nuts, having orgasm after orgasm as his big cock plunged through her folds, using every inch of his dick to pound her into submission.

"God, fuck me! Fuck me, Quinn! Oh, Christopher. You don't know what he's doing to me. He's rearranging my pussy. I can't stop cumming. This is incredible."

"Do I own this pussy, Robin? Is your pussy mine?"

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,580 Followers