All Comments on 'Maternal Girl'

by Smokey125

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
jenorma2012jenorma2012about 6 years ago
ok

I wanted to give this story a good skimming through, and I thought there is no such thing as a playful or light BDSM,I also think that this was put in the wrong category no daughter should treat her mother that way no matter how bad it was, I should have went with my first thought and not read this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

jenorma2012 - "Have went" is not English. You may want to learn the most basic grammar and simple punctuation before trying to critique anything someone else has written. OMG.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I liked it

Is there going to be more I hope so

Could both step mom and blood mom be made slaves/subs

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Re: previous

I disagree with jenorma, as I do on most of her comments. A few errors I can easily overlook. We're reading erotica, not classical literature. Anon 1 was right to castigate her. I also stand with anon 2. I hope at some point she makes her mom and stepmom both her subs. Hope to see more soon.

TimTam

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Cracking

Once again, another cracking story. I really love this series, I have to say! Good job, Smokey125!

Also, jenorma, I swear that I've seen your comments on quite a few stories that I frequent, and they always seem to be about how you don't like BDSM or tying. I promise I'm not trying to have a go or anything - you're perfectly entitled to your opinion, and each to their own etc. But I do have to ask - if you really don't like BDSM stories that you need to vocalise it every time you read one, why do you keep subjecting yourself to them? I don't like stories that feature large inter-generational age gaps, but if I discover that a story I'm reading features such, I just click off and find one that I do.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSmokey125@Smokey125
619 Followers
Writing lesbian erotica has become one of the most important things in my life. I try to make all my main characters at least reasonably three-dimensional, and balance out the Smokey Sagas between sweet, fluffy, light-hearted pieces with happy endings, and rough, sinister tale...