Maternity Hall Pass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, Tessa, life is short, you're already doing this for one neighbor, what's another." She gulped, her insides tingling as she boiled over with hormonal fluttering.

"Oh gosh..." she smiled and covered her mouth as she caught someone else passing by a window across from her. This was going to be the sluttiest thing she had ever done, but it truly made it even more exciting at her core.

Tessa stood up from her chair, avoiding looking through the window. Her pink blouse hung along her pregnant belly, the bottom curve of which slipped underneath the satin. She began to unbutton the blouse one button at a time. In the corner of her eye, Liam had become extremely interested in what was happening. He wasn't so gentlemanly when he thought he couldn't be seen.

As the fabric fell off her shoulders and away from her torso, her skin glistened from neck to tummy. Tessa had oiled up just before this, ensuring her pregnant body had a real noticeable sparkle to it. Her purple bra was the only thing that was left as she tossed her blouse to her bed.

A quick check of her boy and there was nary a blink. A chill ran up her spine as she twitched her shoulder. His eyes, and the possibility of others', burning a hole in her.

Turning away from him, she reached behind her back and unclasped her bra. The tight purple cradle was cast aside as she stretched her arms out and teased with her bare back. She wrapped one arm around her breasts as if she cared to be modest, turning towards the window and pretending to fuss with her book.

With bated breath, her audience waited to see if she would reveal her bosom. Tessa enjoyed keeping Liam on the edge for a time, but would finally relent and let her girls free from concealment. His jaw dropped at the sight of her luscious and juicy nipples. Their pink nubbiness made his mouth salivate. They were the size of a fifty-cent piece, but even at a distance, Liam could appreciate every detail about them.

To add to the show, Tessa began to rub her hands around her breasts, as if to massage herself from the aching feeling the station of motherhood had laid upon her. She took deep breaths and played up her enjoyment of the act well, ensuring the boy got a good feel for it.

It was almost like they were together in this act, Tessa certainly was forming a strange connection with Liam. It was not everyone who got to see her like this. The act of debasing herself for him gave her a warm feeling of gratification that she was, indeed, sexy, despite feeling like a big cow.

She was meant to be sexy, that's what the maternity blogs said. Fuck Daniel and what he thought; Liam was getting the full show, so long as he gave her that wanting gaze.

Letting her breasts hang, she slipped her hands along the glistening oiled skin of her baby bump and grabbed the waistband of her pink satin night shorts. Sinking down to the floor at the knees, Tessa rid herself of them. The only cloth left on her body was a black thong, an image Liam was committing to memory.

But there were so many other memories to be made before Tessa was through. Still facing the window, she rose; Liam flinching and pretending that he was not watching. It was silly, she couldn't imagine how it was not obvious what she was doing. If it was not already, she had plans to raise the bar.

Her hands were held underneath her belly as she swayed, eyes closed as if she was relaxing in this dance. Her breasts swayed with her. It was not the most comfortable thing; the pressure of her colostrum building had an intense ache about it. To distract herself, she slipped a hand beneath her panties and rubbed, unafraid to show what she was doing to her audience.

Tessa playfully moaned, as she used a finger to tease her clit. While they obviously could not hear her, she played up her facial expressions and head movements to really illustrate what was happening.

He was fully enthralled in the sight, now it was time to reveal the main act. Bending down once more (a tiring act for a pregnant woman) her thong was discarded in the same manner as her shorts. A now fully nude Tessa stood in the window, looking up at the sky and badly pretending she didn't notice a very enthralled Liam kitty-corner to her.

Tessa soon found her bed, crawling onto it on all fours, pretending to fuss with the sheets. Her sex sat on display between her two thighs. It was adorned in a thin layer of hair, while it was hard for a pregnant lady to keep herself trimmed, she made efforts to not have a bush.

Her moist lips parted for a time, as she let him take the sight in. Her hand soon came back to the stage and rubbed around her labia, showing the boy what he wished he could touch. A finger or two even slipped in, stroking the surface of her cunt as she rocked on her hips, wishing the same.

Liam was watching intently, the best seat in the house. Tessa even pointed herself at him. He was the focus, after all.

Flipping to her back, Tessa spread her legs wide, fingers eagerly diving in and rubbing her own bits, as she begged Liam to watch through her efforts. A few long and tantalizing moments of this would pass, as she hoped he would get the picture. While Tessa was exhilarated from the act of exhibitionism, she was left with intense desire for the real deal.

Standing up, the show was over. It was time to take a bow. There were no charades now, Tessa confidently stood behind her window in the nude, hand on her hip as she impishly grinned. She looked at Liam; the boy now knew he was caught. But given her unabashed display standing there, he didn't recoil either. Tessa took a once-over the rest of the windows, if there was someone there, they certainly hid themselves better than Liam.

She gave Liam a very direct and pointed smile. Waving her fingers to him, rubbing her oiled belly in turn. After seeing the positively befuddled look on his face, and steam coming out of his ears, she was content her little show had done something.

One last smile and it was curtain call, her majestic nudity concealed... for now. Tessa's groundwork was laid.

—-

To say that Tessa had any sort of grand plan in place would be overstating it. While she may have had her schemes, she didn't pretend to feel like any of this was well orchestrated.

It was all just one Hail Mary to earn a bit of sexual attention from a cute boy that seemed eager. The interactions she had with him, thus far, seemed to indicate she was headed in the right direction. So, all she could do was to keep taking it a step further. Of course, she couldn't do that from a window, it was time to get up close and personal.

Being he was a nineteen-year-old boy, he was clearly susceptible to basic exposition. Hence, the afternoon of the same day, Tessa shamelessly dug out a yellow string bikini from the drawer of her pre-pregnancy clothes, and left her apartment with a towel under her arm. The bottoms went on well enough, as beneath her bump her waist hadn't changed much. But her top was about to bust, going from hardly anything to mommy milkers was not what the extra-small bikini top signed up for. But with determination, Tessa squeezed into it; boy, was it an erotic sight, one she hoped Liam would appreciate.

It was time to take a dip, but she wanted a bit of company. A dainty knock, hands behind her back, and a wry smile ought to summon him. From checking the peephole to the door opening, it was but a split second; both Tessa and Liam blushing heavily upon the second time seeing each other that day

Liam made a quick pass of his eyes over her. Unsure if he was about to be scolded for peeping.

"Tessa... I, uh... I just wanted to tell you I wasn't you know, I had some homework, and well, I shouldn't be looking through windows, and I, uh... saw—"

"Liam." She stopped him mid-sentence. He seemed to genuinely feel bad about the incident.

"Tessa..." her name fell from his lips. An intense longing ran through her at the sound of it.

"I'm going for a swim, I... uh, wanted to see if you wanted to join." She playfully bounced, still oiled belly and breasts jiggling.

"Join? I, uh—"

"Say yes," Tessa insisted, the boy needed some help. "That is... if you want to."

"Uh, well, uh...."

Tessa gave him a knowing look.

"Yes." He conceded.

"Yay... I'll see you down there, soon?" She receded from his doorstep in the direction of the pool. The boy could only nod, eyes all over her body and head swirling with questions.

"Yeah, I'll be down really quickly." His nervous excitement bursting through.

Tessa made her way down to the pool to prepare herself. This was going to be the proving ground. There seemed to be no one else there that day, a likely case as it was early afternoon in the middle of the work week. The pool itself was uncovered, the outward-facing units looking down on it from above.

Throwing her towel down, she wasted no time slipping into the water. The cool liquid was a bit chilly, at first, but she was feeling plenty warm to make up for it. Going waist-deep, she prepared a small surprise for when Liam arrived. Giggling to herself, she daydreamed about Liam slipping into the water with her and sharing the same flowing passion she felt for him. If only he would hurry up and get down there.

Liam, of course, would not disappoint, hardly five minutes passed before he arrived at the edge of the pool with golden retriever energy.

"Come in silly, it's nice." Tessa playfully splashed in his direction.

Liam seemed a bit flustered, as Tessa intended. He didn't refuse to get in though, slipping down the stairs into the water with a shiver.

"It's cold, is it okay for you?" He asked, with his tone of cute concern.

"I'm fine." She rubbed her belly. "I'm feeling kind of... hot... today, anyways."

Liam came to the same depth as she, but his eyes noticeably were looking anywhere but at her.

Tessa pretended to try and look for what he was seeing in the sky. But she knew why he was averting his gaze. The polite boy didn't want to stare at her nip-slip that Tessa purposefully planned.

"What are you looking for?"

"Uh... well, oh... it's just your top." He motioned his hand above his own chest as he looked away.

"Oh! Pfft, how embarrassing." Tessa looked down, pretending to not know her pink juicy nub was sticking out of her undersized top. Honestly, with how small it was, she wouldn't really need to pull her top back to show her nipple, it would have happened eventually anyways.

She feigned fixing it, walking towards the wall of the pool, as the chivalrous Liam looked in the other direction.

"You're a sweet boy, Liam."

"Oh... uh, thanks."

"Mmmmmm" She sang as her mind raced around an idea.

"It's really nice of you to always be so concerned about me, always being ready to help when I need it." Tessa came closer to Liam in the water.

"Well... no problem. I, uh, am happy to help you any way I can, you know." His darker skin glistened in the pool water, as Tessa bit her lip. This sweet-boy persona he had was tugging at her strings, especially the honey chords.

"Thanks, Liam, you know I feel really safe around you." He didn't see her hands slip underneath the water behind her back.

"Uh, thanks."

"Because of that, this top has really been bothering me, with how tight it is. I'm just going to take it off..."

Before the word 'off' left her mouth, she had plopped the bikini top on the pool deck. Liam could not help but look out of stinging curiosity, his eyes wide, as the topless Tessa was in the pool with him, with no windows between. He quickly averted his gaze once again, gulping hard.

"... if that's okay, that is." She clicked her tongue.

Liam looked hard at the trim of the modern-styled beige apartment buildings above them. The balconies and windows as well, that could possibly be the vantage point for their neighbors to see Tessa indecent. But she was a grown woman, who was he to tell her how to dress?

"If that, uh, makes you feel better, yeah... yeah..."

"Aw, thanks, Liam." She leaned against the wall of the pool, kicking her legs out with a dribble of water.

A few long moments passed as Tessa waited patiently, but this boy was a tough nut to crack. Perhaps, he just needed direction? Or maybe some directness?

"Liam, I wouldn't want you to hurt your neck. I don't care if you look or not. It didn't seem to bother you in the window. "

Liam's eyes descended slowly, hair standing up on the back of his neck. His curiosity demanded, he looked at her dead-on, given permission. Tessa beamed as she made sure her tits were above the water and in full view.

"I'm sorry about... the, uh, window, Tessa." Liam looked ashamed of what he did. But what stirred her the most was he looked her directly in the eye, not to her breasts, but into her very soul. Her heart fluttered for a moment, the feeling she had of this boy changing in that very intense moment.

"Liam... don't be. I'm glad you saw." Tessa felt bad she was being naughty and making the good-natured boy feel guilty.

"You're glad?" Liam dared to come closer to Tessa, also leaning against the wall about five feet from her.

"Yeah... you really seemed to appreciate me, my body. At least, I hope you did."

Tessa wasn't content with five feet, bringing herself shoulder to shoulder with Liam who froze, arms prickling with goosebumps with the touch of her bare skin. His eyes downturned looking over her wet breasts.

"I do." There was no lie in Liam's eyes.

"Good... at least someone does..." A bit of sadness came out in Tessa's voice.

"Tessa." His concern came out again.

"Tsk... sorry, never mind. Oof... they really are aching."

Tessa quickly changed the subject and added rubbing her tits to distract from a brief moment of vulnerability and reflection on how deep Daniel's words cut her. It was not an entirely smooth transition of the conversation, her sensitivity on the subject was plain to Liam. However, he respected the boundary she was putting up. Though his mind was boggled by what boundaries the topless pregnant woman next to him chose to put up, and the ones she didn't.

Lost in the thought, he stared deeply into her nipples. The usually polite and reserved boy subconsciously smacking his lips, as the water dribbled off her perky nubs. The pink flesh of her areolas looked delectable, and for a few minutes, she let him build the fantasy of what they tasted like in his head.

"They have been so engorged lately." She rubbed them some more, breaking the silence and the boy's trance.

"Oh, I'm sorry, Tessa." He looked into her eyes and back to her breasts, as she kneaded them. "From what I read... there are a lot of aches and pains that go along with pregnancy." He tried to empathize in his charmingly innocent way once more.

She nodded, as she turned towards him.

"Yeah... and there isn't much that can be done for a lot of them. For this, they would have to be drained some to give me relief." She looked at him curiously, to see if he would make the connection on his own.

"Oh, drained?" He was listening, but didn't quite get the hint.

Typical Liam, you could lead a horse to water, or, in this case, a teenaged boy to breasts, she supposed. Tessa guessed that she would have to take the lead on most things between them.

"Yeah... like someone would have to latch on and suck some out." She casually rubbed a titty against his arm, still kneading them in a show of their pliable flesh.

Her breasts weren't nearly as achy as she led on. But this was the first step needed to play on Liam's willingness to do anything and everything to help her. Judging by the distorted sight of a bulge in his swim trunks beneath the water, he wanted to take the next step too.

"Oh... OH." His eyes grew wide as the connotation finally reached him.

"Mmmmhmm." Tessa bit her lip and raised her body more out of the water. Her breasts were just a few inches below his face.

"I'd be really appreciative of it..." her wide, dark-blue eyes sang to him with a seductive glint of lust and appreciation. Though the boy, not even in his twenties, could hardly tell exactly what a woman wanted, his proximity to a full set of tits was a big hint.

"But what about your husb—"

Tessa put a finger to Liam's mouth, and a sour expression visited her.

"Shh. Don't think about that." She was a bit terse, less sensual than the conversation leading up to this.

Liam was surprised by the reaction. But Tessa plucked at his lip and came a hair closer to him.

"Just be that super helpful and sweet boy that wants to help the pregnant lady who is all alone, with... whatever she wants." She touched her chest to his, her nipples teasing his pecks.

Nodding, Liam sunk down to eye level. He didn't know the first thing about what to do, true to form. He simply sat staring at her juicy nips with reverence.

"Silly boy." Tessa took her tit in hand and ran her nipple across his lips. "Just put this in your mouth, and suck hard. Don't worry about being too hard, that's what they are built for."

He looked around them, in the open, the balconies above with a perfect view. Tessa felt the awkwardness as well. Anyone could be watching; anyone could walk in on them. But it felt so thrilling, having this younger man suckle on her tits.

His lips soon did as they were bid, an odd, yet alluring sound coming from Tessa, as he toyed with it in his mouth. A few swipes of his tongue, a gentle test with his teeth, all met by audible responses from the stimulated pregnant woman.

"Sorry, they are just sensitive and it feels good." A red-faced Tessa made excuses for her lusty moans. Her hand grazed his arm and sides, as he positioned his mouth. Her nails scratched at his skin as he began to suck. She could feel it, he was drawing it out of her.

As the first draws of her essence filled his mouth, Liam recoiled. The taste was sour, a wince coming over his face. But quickly, he regretted his visible reaction and feigned a smile, while swallowing it whole.

"What? Do you not like my milk? Isn't it sweet?" Tessa pretended to look annoyed, as Liam struggled to down it.

"No... it's amazing, just surprised me is all." Liam lied and moved to dive back in, but was distracted by a hearty laugh from Tessa.

"You're too cute. I'm sorry I should have warned you. It's not gonna taste good. It's colostrum, not milk, it's kinda sour. My milk won't come in 'til after the baby is born."

Liam looked like he was learning something, nodding in confirmation.

"But when it does come in I'll give you a taste, so you can tell the difference." She winked at him as he blushed.

"I'd like that."

Tessa was now blushing as well.

"But I still would really appreciate it if you drained them a bit more... you can spit out the rest in the pool. I understand."

"No."

Tessa's heart dropped.

"I won't spit it out. I'm swallowing it."

Tessa's heart subsequently went into the sky.

"I want to appreciate every last drop you have to give."

That fluttering came back again, intensely. Tessa melted into Liam, as he brought his lips to her chest again and suckled. Her whimpers were soft and loving as she grasped the back of his head and patted him lovingly. This was turning into something more, very slowly.

As he drained one and switched to the other, Tessa had begun to rub her lower half along his leg, humping, as he made her chest explode with arousal.

"Oh my god, Liam" She whispered in his ear for fear of the world hearing should she cry it out in the community pool. Her gyrating became even more intense as he took the last few drags of her nipples, a satisfied smack of his lips as he pulled back from her, and the pregnant lady was left dazed with her legs wrapped around his.

"That, that felt good." She removed her lower half from him, embarrassed of her carnal reaction to the stimulation. Liam looked simply dazzled.