Maternity Hall Pass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Liam, if you don't do something with your hands, I will." She warned as she still rubbed herself.

Of course, Liam grabbed her stomach once more, this time from behind. Tessa rolled her eyes, but couldn't help but smile at how affectionate he was to her tummy. She wished he really was the father for a moment. But it was time for him to grow up. Taking his hands, she placed them on her ass, very close to the pussy that lay between her thighs.

He squeezed, but she cleared her throat to make the point. Looking at him from between her legs, she wiggled her rear to signal him to play with another part of her he was less intimately familiar with.

Hesitantly, Liam looked deep into the pink hole between her fur-lined labia. Like staring into a void, he was entranced, yet curious as his index finger reached out to touch the moist folds of her sex. Once he did find it, he naïvely drew around her lips and vulva with the tip of his finger. Tessa waited 'til she sensed he was near the entrance to push herself back, forcing it in.

"Ohhhh, Liam, you bad boy." She teased, bouncing her hips to get a good motion going."

"I...I...I..."

"Liam."

"Yes!"

"Put a couple more fingers in, and reach in as deep as you can."

Liam held up three fingers close together, staring back at her hole before proceeding. As he inserted them, she moaned loudly, giving him reassurance he was doing exactly the right thing. As his palm was coated with her juices, he fingerfucked her, his curious nervousness fading as he enjoyed exploring her body.

Spinning around, Tessa looked down at Liam's pants and smiled.

"Take off your belt." She demanded, coming to her knees between his legs. Her stomach always felt so in her way, making it hard for her to be close to his crotch. Yet as he undid his pants knowing the drill, he scooted forward enough to give her access.

"I hope that sandwich gave you your stamina back." She rubbed the front of his shorts.

"I think... it, uh, was more your dance." He tossed his belt and unzipped the front of his shorts.

"Either way." She pulled his waistband, making it clear they and his boxers beneath were not welcome. He stood up to facilitate this, and at the end, as his pants fell to the floor, his cock rested on Tessa's head. She looked up at it with a smile, before lapping at his balls. Kisses around the base of his trunk sent him through the roof with his own moans.

"Awww."

"Aww... gahhh... what?" He felt her grab his cock with her hand, and polish his knob once more.

"You have cute sex noises; you are usually so quiet." She beckoned him to sit back on the couch.

"I guess, I'm just quiet."

"Most guys are in bed." Her mouth hovered over his tip as she spewed warm breath on it. "But we like sounds, make them if you like something."

"But, I like it all."

Tessa giggled at Liam's newfound forwardness.

"Maybe when you like something a lot, a lot." She took him into his mouth no sooner than the last 'a lot.' Her hand and mouth worked in unison once more, no different than at the pool. But to add some spice to it, Tessa came up closer, placing her breasts on either side of his cock, and pressing them together for traction.

There were so many things that blew Liam's mind; this was a prime example of one. Her breasts felt so soft and warm around him, and Tessa made sure to still take him into her mouth as she pressed down. It further made her tits glisten with her spit. This went on until Tessa could sense he was getting too excited, both by the softened expression of sexual stupor on his face, and the twitching of his cock.

"Okay... are you ready for this?" One affectionate kiss on his tip, bid her mouth farewell.

"Uh... yeah... but like, do we need a condom?"

Standing up, Tessa once again faced away from him, giggling as she lined herself up.

"No silly, I can't get any pregnant-er."

"Right..." He stared at her ass as it came down to his lap again.

Reaching her hand around, Tessa grasped his cock and lined it up with her soaked entrance. Taking his hands, she placed them on her pregnant belly where he liked it, and held her own against his, as they shared this moment.

"Liam... you don't know how much this means to me."

Slowly, she slid down on his pole. Both gasping for air as a feeling of oneness overtook them. He throbbed inside of her, feeling her wet insides as she took him to the hilt. Sitting in his lap, she began to move her hips in a circle, moaning as his tip rubbed around the sensitive areas of her channel.

He rubbed her belly softly, leaning over and planting kisses along her back, as they savored their joining. In her mind, Tessa finally felt that belonging she had longed for, that validation she needed. She hadn't been fucked, practically since she and Daniel conceived, and even that... felt devoid of passion. But every touch Liam gave her... felt like it was full of love, adoration, and depth.

Tessa began to bounce up and down on him, moving his hands to her laden breasts, so she didn't have to feel her aching sacks uncontrollably swinging around. It was a pain to have sizeable breasts now, her itty-bitty pre-pregnancy titties were so easy to manage.

Liam didn't seem to mind holding them in place as she lifted herself up and slammed herself back down again repeatedly. It was getting hot and heavy, her legs burned with the motion, but it felt so good. His cock had a nice head and a curve that tickled just the right spot she wanted to get at.

A surprise soon came as Liam did the unexpected, in his own heat, he pushed forward on Tessa's back, almost like he was pushing her off. Yet instead, he guided her to the ground where she took her place on all fours, and realized that her sweet boy-next-door was taking charge.

"Feeling more confident?" She looked back and wagged her tail at him, only to see the younger boy rip off his shirt and take his position behind her. She coo'ed then and there, her mouth agape as he found her sex again, and began to make his own thrusting motions. They were not as rhythmic as she would have liked, but the assertiveness was something she wanted to get out of him more. Usually, she was not so 'in charge' in these situations.

"Uh... yeah... I just really felt like... this." He slapped her hips and pushed himself forward to the tune of a cute moan from his pregnant neighbor. In and out he ran, softly and sweetly between her lips. While she appreciated his romantic and sincere care for her body, she knew he had some things to learn.

"Liam... you don't have to be so gentle."

"But you..." he rubbed her belly as it hung above the floor. Also not being able to help himself took a squeeze of her breasts.

"I didn't get this way not taking a pounding, and I'm happy to say that it can still take it as rough as you can dish it out." She smiled back at him as he played with the hanging bits of her body and rubbed himself inside of her.

"Okay... so like... this?"

"Ahhh!" Tessa was surprised that her boy-toy picked it up so well. He had slammed forward with a good slap and made her feel alive.

"Just like that... but more." She grinned, looking behind her, grinding her hips for extra motion.

Liam opened up on her, and a dozen-or-so, swift and hard thrusts began to pepper her pussy with sensation. She acknowledged his efforts with a chorus of sighs and whimpers as her body was rocked.

"Yes, Liam, keep going."

A tingling had begun to build up. He was so easily getting her to that special point. His stamina was amazing; not once, did he stop as he kept railing her. At this pace, his nice-sized cock felt amazing; she hoped it was feeling good for him, too. Before she was pregnant, her pussy used to be incredibly tight by all accounts, it was one part of her that she hoped pregnancy had not changed yet.

Liam went on, fucking her from behind for several minutes, not letting up or letting her catch her breath. It was what she wanted, so he was going to deliver. Tessa wanted to reach that precipice, but her body was getting in the way once more. Cramps and aching knees interrupting the growing warmth inside of her.

"Hey... sit back on the couch." She pulled herself off of him with a wince.

"Are you okay, Tessa? Was it something I—"

"No no, you are doing great." She reached back and asked for his hand standing.

Lifted to her feet, she held him back and brought him in for a kiss, their hands resting intertwined on her belly. She enjoyed his mouth almost too much, a factor in how she wished to ride him next.

"Sit down, babe."

Liam seemed to get excited at his new designation. It was way too easy to please this boy. Once again, he did as he was told, the naked boy-next-door sitting straight up with his cock at attention.

Facing him, she straddled, finding his cock and settling down on it for a gentle, slow, and deep pace. Here, she enjoyed his mouth, tonguing him 'til he got the picture to do the same. His hands kneaded at her breasts, to which she motioned with her eyes for him to practice, once more, his actions at the pool. Liam was much more eager to suckle on her, given his cock was inside of her. His lips enveloped each nipple in turn, and with a brash curiosity, his teeth gnashed them sensually and pulled back, to her squeal.

"You're getting comfortable." She rose and fell like a cloud. Rubbing him against that same spot she felt before.

"I uh... yeah... I guess I am." He plucked at her nipple with his lips, tongue sticking out and fondling her in succession.

"Good... haaaaaaa." She took a long deep breath, a bad cramp in her leg preying on her as she tried to fall to the side.

Liam, of course, caught her, concerned with her sudden exclamation.

"Tessa, are you all right?" He lowered her to the couch on her back.

"Yeah... just a charley horse, ohhhhhh."

He rubbed the leg in question, trying to massage it out of her.

"You need to rest."

"No!" She stopped that train of thought. "You just need to take charge."

Liam looked a bit nervous at first, like a lot was riding on this, literally. But after a brief second, a spark in his eye glimmered.

"You know... I, uh... read that there is this one position good for pregnant sex. Comfortable for you... gentle on your body when you are cramping."

Tessa looked at him peculiarly.

"You looked up pregnant sex positions?" A sardonic smile slid across her face.

"I... I... just wanted to... uh, research." He began to really stammer, Tessa feeling badly that she called him out.

"What was it, Liam?"

"Oh... it was like, uh... roll to your side."

Tessa obeyed, looking out over her living room as she lay across the couch.

"Now lift this leg like this, and prop yourself up with it."

Liam scooped her leg under her knee and pushed it up towards her stomach. Tessa began to get the picture as her sex felt the draft of air flow across it. He now had perfect access to her, and she felt super comfy. This whole researched tenderness about him was really getting to her.

"Are you good?" He came up behind her, looking concerned as he stroked her thigh and stomach.

"Very, you are too cute... researching pregnant sex positions." Tessa winked at him, knowing he wanted to fuck her long before it came to her mind.

A blushing Liam grabbed his cock and found her entrance again.

"Quiet, you." He said facetiously.

Tessa couldn't believe what she was hearing. Was that the first time he had talked back to her? She was here for it. He was really coming out of his shell.

Soon his cock was back inside of her with a caring thrust, as he watched her reaction, overly concerned with her comfort.

"It wasn't your thrusting that hurt me before, Liam." She grinned.

He got the picture, pushing into her eagerly again. It was almost rabbit-like for a moment, but then he slowed down and really thought about each thrust. He must have felt the twitching of her insides at that special spot, because he started to push upwards into it as he did. This little position he researched was really great for accessing it. Back and forth, she felt his tip rub across the bundle of nerves, her hand rubbing at her own nipple as she closed her eyes and focused on the feeling.

After all of the frustration with her cramps and the other positions, finally she felt it come on. With a stiff breath and a clamping down of the muscles in her vagina, she climaxed. Liam grunted at the feeling of it. It lasted for several minutes as Liam was afraid to stop his rhythm until he felt her quaking end. She girlishly hummed and moaned through it as she smiled gratefully at her lover. Her hand came over his, which had been planted protectively on her stomach. She squeezed it affectionately.

In the end, Liam was the first to speak.

"Was it good?"

Tessa took a deep breath through her nose and out through her mouth.

"It was amazing." Her hand held his dearly. "You cum now." She closed her eyes to enjoy the last moments of this union.

"I don't, I know you, uh, you're uncomfortable, I don't have to..." there was so much desire hidden under that, she knew the boy despite his sweetness needed to cum just as badly.

"Liam... when you do, plant it deep inside, I wanna feel every bit of it oozing inside of me."

The boy looked taken aback, but didn't have to be asked twice. He moved in a motion that was his own, not in a rhythm but more of a rut, pushing against her in many different ways that felt good. It wasn't super-fast, or super hard. It was almost a firm gentleness, but Tessa could tell it felt really good to him. As he got close, she could feel it in his cock. It would twitch here and there just before it came, he even felt a bit bigger at a certain point. When the time had come to seed, he did exactly what she told him to, planting it deeply as his ropes uncoiled.

"Mmmmmmm." She put a hand on his hip as if to say, "Don't pull out," as she felt the gushing inside of her. Something about being filled made her feel so warm, perhaps why she was pregnant now.

Just like at the pool, he had a ton to give, Tessa knew she would be leaking his essence for a while after this. But with a wet plop, he uncorked her, letting some dribble out along the hairs of her cunt.

"That was... amazing..." he panted, sitting down beside her ass.

Tessa sat up and nestled into his arm, playing with his hair.

"You were amazing." She kissed him on the cheek. There was little more she could ever do for this boy to repay the affection and care he had given her. There was no reason he should be so caring and calculated with her. One day, some lucky girl was going to get this treatment full-time, and it made her insanely jealous.

"I hope... I hope this isn't, uh... the last time I can help you." He sheepishly kissed the top of her head as if he hadn't just blown a huge load inside her.

Tessa looked up at him, with all the affection and attraction plainly written on her face.

"Liam, after how you cared for me today, I am the one who hopes this isn't the last time." She kissed his chest eagerly, showering him with affection.

Liam watched the older woman dote on him for a turn, her sacred pregnant body next to his as she rubbed herself against him.

"You can come to help me at your slightest whim, Liam. I doubt I'd ever not be in the mood for it."

"Yeah... sure thing." He looked at her longingly. Both shared a series of long kisses that eventually devolved into another session of lovemaking. True to her word, it only ended once Liam was entirely spent for the day, and Tessa had to relent and let him recharge.

After that time together, Tessa knew at her core there was more to this, at least for her. He was still a nineteen-year-old boy with puppy love and infatuation. But Liam didn't realize just how his caring heart and affection made her madly crave him.

For the next few months all the way up until her due date, Liam would help Tessa as much as they could manage to hide. Each time, he researched a good position for pregnant women to comfortably enjoy sexual companionship, and fucked her in a caring yet fulfilling way.

Each time, Tessa was reminded that soon she wouldn't need his help in the same way, but she would always need him. Her mind raced for exactly how she could solidify their special bond.