Maternity Leave Comeback

Story Info
The woman true to her real self and the loner.
3k words
4.15
3.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Something felt turbulent in the atmosphere and I couldn't explain why.

3pm in the afternoon. The streets, the apartment block... everything seemed quiet. Not a bad time to come back home after a long leave. Trip after trip... that pedantic writer insisted on his editor, me, travelling with him on his book promotion tour because he wanted to work closely on his following piece of shit with me.

Half a year away... the perspective of quitting and pursuing a career in academia more appealing than ever. English literature, Creative writing, grammar... anything but this demeaning editor's world I am in. Tons of bullshit that are not worth the money.

Inside, everything was dark. Covered furniture, empty fridge, dim lights, Cold rooms. Some of the windows slightly open to let some air in.

I went to my bedroom, left all the luggage on the bed and decided to let the afternoon sun in through the window warm the room while showered.

I was opening the curtains when...

"Oh, whoahh," I gasped.

One direction streets are narrow enough to have a clear view of the building apartments in front.

There he was... one of my neighbors laying all naked on a sun bed in the intimacy of his tiny balcony. Totally self-absorbed, eyes closed, arched back, playing furiously with his cock.

He had carefully covered the view from strangers using towels on strategic places but, oddly enough, I had a full view of the show.

I couldn't recall seeing such a cute young guy in front of my place... he must be fairly new, I thought. I bet he took for granted that my apartment was empty. Not true now, to my delight.

I stood still and bewildered, not thinking whether I could be seen or not. Front row for a masturbation show. Sometimes he would hold his hanging balls, but most of the time ball sack bouncing up and down to the rhythm of his furious strokes. Holding it close to where the base meets the balls, his engorged glans and great deal of this trunk poking out of his fist.

Sometimes he would do easier, then he would get all frenzy. And then back again to easy. Sweat would run down his torso glistening under the sun over his semi-tanned skin.

I lost track of time. My nipples were hard, really hard, and I would feel some tingling between my legs.

He would occasionally turn the pages of a magazine on his side. Inspiration from some porn? What a dirty horny guy. His hand working on that stiff boner page after page. I wished very badly that it was inside me.

There was this moment when everything speeded up. Now he was holding it all around the tip, allowing me to devour its meaty root with my eyes. The fast stroking ended with a strong squeeze. Everything stood still, and that was it.

Still lying, his hips started to buckle wildly. Hand directing his erection straight up. I was biting my lips from anticipation. Pure lust shook all my senses.

Spurt after spurt of hot jizz came out of his love organ and floated on the air. Some spunk fell on his stomach, some on his chest and thighs.

Some jets landed on the already weary magazine. Some pages seemed undulated and stiffen. Yes, it must be some big boobs and shaven pussies porn, I assured myself.

I cheered, whooed, clapped my hands and laughed at the show. He could not hear me, of course.

I leaned pressing the fabric of my shirt against the cold window glass, hard nipples, hardly contained in my bra, against it.

Meanwhile he was breathing hard. His cock still erect but losing some pride, lying turgid and all spent over his stomach. Some streams of cum falling down his shaft and balls, shining bright under the hot sun. I was paralyzed by the show.

Little by little he recovered his senses and sat by the legs of his sun bed still panting.

That was when he lifted his head and our eyes met.

It was a short moment but it looked like forever. I noticed how exposed I was to his view right then. And I thought to myself... I'm not like this.

I could see his expression of concern and, with a little fast peak, his hard-on shrinking in no time.

I smiled at him amicably. Waved my hand and candidly whispered hello.

Still stunned, and kind of embarrassed he waved back hello. Now I was happy I had not taken my clothes off, even though the temptation to play with myself had been intense.

I felt so powerful fully dressed in front of this naked guy.

Taking a big notebook and a thick marker from my briefcase, I opened the it, tore off some sheets, and wrote a big hello on one of them.

I showed him.

Still hesitant, some seconds later he waved back hello.

"Just came back from a long trip," I wrote on the next sheet.

My heart was beating fast.

"I am alone.

"Would you meet me for a drink at Annie's Corner downstairs?" I wrote these two at the same time to show them together.

He blinked his eyes repeatedly. Oh, my goodness. Now I am regretting, my brain repeated to me.

Wait! he's answered with his thumb up. And wait...! I'd swear his dangling penis twitched... I couldn't hold back that rush of feelings inside me!

"30min?" I showed.

Thumb up again. Yay!

We both showed down there after a fast shower, dressed casually and clearly nervous. He was waiting at a little terrace table.

Customary introduction, friendly smiles... soon the conversation flowed. Snacks and light drinks...

Apparently no broken-heart relationship, no womanizer hints. Just a guy coming to a new city. Liking his profession, hating his job. A modern-times hermit with a rich inner life full of peculiar interests.

We were quite comfortable chatting pretty soon. Oh, he was a delight.

"Well... can I be frank with you? That was a damn good tool you were handling all alone before," I surprised myself saying candidly.

"Oh... thank you," he blushed.

"How is that? are you a size queen?" he teased me.

"Well... no? yes?... yes, yes sure. But you know... I've had my good share of lousy fucks either size.

"There was this guy I once ended up with after a dinner with some friends. I was super horny. We were both all naked, he was limp still," I paused making a gesture with my thumb and index fingers explaining how small he was, "so I gave him head and then he got hard... and you know?"

I made the same gesture with astonishment, "Same! But I said to myself... what the hell!

"He was on top doing me but I could hardly feel anything. We changed positions, me on top... still it was very loose inside. I could hardly feel it touching my inside walls at all.

"He had an everlasting endurance though. A hard-try, I guess," I concluded. "But you know... after a good while of shaking I was going nowhere and getting distracted. You know what I mean..."

He nodded, "So what did you do?"

"My patience ended. I got him out a little harshly, I lied on my stomach and furiously fingered myself to orgasm.

"I opened my eyes to find him on his knees by me... very surprised, not knowing what to do but all erect after my show. It was a quite pathetic view...

"I felt he deserved better, so I paid back by finishing him with my mouth. The easiest deepthroat of my life!" I said both my thumbs up.

"Wow," he gasped

I continued, "The there was this other guy... he had a huge," this time I made the gesture placing the palm of my hands one in front of the other at a considerable distance.

"What was him? like ten inches?"

"No way!" he said not believing it.

"Yeah, that big." I insisted.

"Did you ever measure him?" his question took me by surprise.

"Oh, are you allowed to do that?" I answered laughing.

He nodded again smiling and then I continued, "I swear he was.

"I was lying on the bed legs wide open, only with my black stockings on, and seeing him standing on with that monster cock super stiff and bouncing up and down.

"He mounted me - oh! I was totally stuffed. He grabbed my tits firmly. I had gained a little weight back then and they were bigger."

"Sorry to interrupt, but they look delicious. And you should be proud of them." He said.

"Well, thank you!

"So where was I... oh, yes: he grabbed my tits while deep inside of me. So very ready, I could feel this swollen member everywhere impaling me through my wetness.

"And I could feel it pulsing and twitching right away. He came deep inside me shaking and moaning.

"Damn... that was hot. He couldn't hold back even a single thrust. I felt very flattered and at the same time really pissed me off 'cos the jerk never paid back."

I took a sip of my drink and continued, "And yes, there's been others not so extreme... that were good.

"Regardless of the package volume, sometimes a woman needs a little help, you know?

"One has her little tricks... like pushing the cock closer by pressing your middle finger up in perpendicular below its root while he is drilling... the rubbing, the hardness... the pressure gets more intense.

"Or once the guy is off, use his flabby dick to rub your clit.

"Or circle his balls with a couple of fingers chocking and getting them all packed and swollen. Then you can massage your pussy with the ball sack.

"All sorts of fun!" I concluded.

"That was enlightening!" he said.

"Hey, you're a pretty good listener, did you know?

"I don't usually talk dirty in the wide open but you make me feel comfortable. Perhaps 'cos I have seen you in all your naked glory...

"I wanted the situation to be more even, if possible, and share some intimacy too."

"Thanks, that helped." He flushed, "True fact that I shared a lot of intimacies a while ago."

"Oh," I laughed hard.

Then he said ceremoniously something I would never forget, "I need to tell you that I would like to bang you."

"Nice approach," I replied after a pause. This guy speaks briefly and straightforwardly.

He looked unease on his chair. I leaned to a side of our little table and peaked towards his groin shamelessly.

"Dude," I said, "after the show you put up there earlier, I can sense that you're pitchin' a tent again down here."

It was already dark. Not much later he called the waiter, invited me, mmm some good-old chivalry, and we went for a little walk.

We hadn't gone too far when he dragged me against an apartment block portal and asked, "May I?"

"Please," I replied.

We kissed for a good while. Wonderful a warm feeling when our lips met.

Oh, what a kisser. Our tongues danced. His lips were soft and tasty.

This is very unlike of me, but I was truly out of my mind... I pushed him back against the other wall. Got on my knees, unzipped his pants, and blew his already hard cock with earnest. He grabbed my head tenderly caressing my hair while moaning.

His tender flesh in my mouth was pulsing and getting hard as steel. Bobbing my head and engulfing his wet erection, I could only think how many times that night I had thought I was acting out of myself and what a hypocrit I was.

I was getting serious on my efforts when the building's vestibule lights went on.

Instinctively, I withdrew his worked-up meat. He buckled and zipped his pants blazing fast.

We ran out of there holding hands like cheerful teenagers before anyone got out to walk the dog or bring down the trash.

After endless kisses leaning against street lamps, trash containers, and parked cars, we bounced into my building.

I was pushing him against the front door, tongue kissing with all my might, his raging hard-on against my groin.

I took out my keys, opened I don't know how, and dragged him into the elevator.

On the way up, we kept close together in a strong hug, while one hand of each of us was holding the other's head close, forehead to forehead.

I whispered on his ear, "Now champ, it's your chance to show me how you use that tool of yours."

We made it to my floor, I opened the apartment door while he was breathing hard behind me.

I walked him in while he was trying to unzip my trousers. Off they went together with my panties and my Tampax.

Face to face, he grabbed my buttocks, pressed me against him and, with a kiss, lifted me up to sit me over my entrance sideboard. It was cold.

He took off his trousers and his cock immediately sprang up as hi slid his white boxers down.

He put on a condom hurriedly while I was fondling his balls. Then grabbed both my legs open lifting them up with his arms, and penetrated me balls deep while I was all wide open and dripping juices down my butt crack.

That was a drilling. I don't know how long he was ramming in and out wildly, my hips dancing to meet the thrusts. Seriously, I don't know how long.

Fast pace, only slowing down casually to catch his breath.

I was in ecstasy. It felt SO good that sometimes I thought I would faint.

RRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIiiiiiing

RRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIiiiiiing

"Ok, class is over ladies." I said in front of an open-mouthed audience.

Only 4 students attended today, all of them girls. Being my first day at uni after maternity leave, it was an easy comeback.

"That's what I call killing two birds with one stone. Here in Creative Writing 102 class we needed to cover a bit on erotica and a bit of improv, which is typically mastered using one's life experiences. There you had and example of both.

"Good timing. I expected no boys today at class, they told me in advance they had volunteered for some charity sales this afternoon. I wonder if they would have been able to understand this was just an exercise in a serious class." I said smiling.

"Betcha they wouldn't!" Jennifer cried out.

They were all eyes wide open still. Captured by the story. All of them took notes, I wonder what about.

"As it's the last afternoon class and the classroom is free, I guess we have some time for questions. Yes?" I pointed at Alice. I'm good at names. She had raised her hand timidly.

I put my papers down on the teacher's table, while I continued sitting on its border. I rested my hands on it, waiting for questions.

"Oh wow," Alice exclaimed. "Personal experience!? what's the title of the story? How does it continue?" she asked.

"Yeah based on... there's a whole wide world outside the dorms and the frat houses.

"My perv date, something that was likely to be an unclear one-time stand, turned out to be a wonderful person and husband. So a little tribute to all those loners that pass unnoticed and could be the loves of your lives.

"Title? Give a Little Bit. And homework for next week's session: find out where the title comes from. Hint: it would work out as a soundtrack.

"Second part of the homework: make up part II, 3000 words max, about the day after. Turn it in by email before Friday 20th, please. I think I'm going to enjoy how your imagination reinvents my past," I smiled.

"I don't have a clue about that reference," Sara, a tall brunette girl, said on my left, "but I got the one about the notes on paper. It came from Love Actually, right? when the guy tells his wife's friend that he loves her."

"I am afraid to tell you that I haven't seen that", I replied. "Extra scoring to any of you who finds an older reference. I won't repeat the hint."

"So," Jennifer, a little chubby and nice-looking girl that always sits at the back of the class asked, "you're still married to this guy. You've both had a baby... how has your intimate life changed since then?"

"Hahahahaha," I laughed, "Well, this is getting very personal. I guess it's my fault." I smiled.

"Was all that real? How much is made up?" Alice added.

"I'll leave that last question to your imagination.

"The first one, let me take my teacher glasses out. Life changes and you better adapt. These big mommy milkers," I said grabbing my boobs, "were not like that before.

"We're tired, for sure. But I nurture good teasing day by day to have my man all horny for me.

"It really turns me on to feel I am desired. I keep the key. As an example, our last thing. I bought him a male chastity penis cage I make sure he wears every morning when he goes out for work. I imagine how it makes him bend over under his office desk every time I send him on the phone naughty photos of me and he cannot get freely, you know..."

We heard the janitor closing classrooms at the other end of the school building and decided to finish the class.

I love when students lose their fear to participate. Mission accomplished.

I waited for them to leave at the door. Candy had not talked. She was pale blonde girl with straight hair and perky nose surrounded by a bunch of light-colored freckles.

She was the talkative and social, and usually walked around campus grabbing her folder which she used to cover her chest, as she did today when leaving silently.

She is pretty. I hope she gets rid of those youngster complexes.

The class was empty now. I switched off the lights, went for my purse when something in the corner of my eye captured my attention.

In the darkness, broken by the moonlight coming through the windows, Candy's chair sit was glistening.

I closed the classroom door behind me and smirked. I'll be impatient to read her assignment. Hopefully someone lucky will satisfy her tonight.