Math Teacher - New Found Powers Ch. 02

Story Info
Jason's twin sisters come home from a trip.
3.2k words
4.22
25.9k
21

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ruby's story continues...

Jade walked over to us and got down on her knees reaching for Evans belt buckle and said enough of this R Rated over the clothes bullshit, I need some cock. She looked up at me and said I can help or sit there with a stunned look on my face.

Of course, I slid to the floor on my knees as well and we had his pants off in no time, and we were both happy to see a sizeable cock throbbing under his boxers. I'd guess it to be at least 7" and some nice girth to it - yep, I'd be feeling this tomorrow!

I pulled his boxers down and his cock sprang up and hit his belly with a loud WHACK. I grabbed it and started licking down the length as my sister sat back on her heals watching, almost drooling. She was squeezing her tits and nipples as she watched me, I could hear her breathing heavy waiting for her opportunity to get her mouth on this man meat I was enjoying.

This was not the the first time we shared a cock, so she new I would be offering it to her very soon. I stopped long enough to remove my top and bra, that's when Evan spoke for the first time, looking at my tits, then Jades, and back to mine and said those are SPECTACULAR! All four of them!

We all had a little laugh, but Jade ended the laughter as she lunged at his cock, sliding her mouth over it and sliding down the shaft that was pre moistened with my saliva. As she was bobbing up and down on her new best friend, Evan and I began kissing more, he was tweaking my nipples as we kissed.

I could tell that Evan was about to find out about one of Jades favorite abilities, as i looked down at her and she looked up at me with that twinkle in her eye. She winked at me, and smiled (as well as one can smile with a mouth full of cock), and slowly took his 7 inches right down to the base as her nose touched the stubble of his recently shaved pubic hair. She stayed there for a few seconds flexing and relaxing her throat muscles, causing Evan to moan and wiggle around in sheer pleasure. She came up for a breath of air, raised up from her knees and joined in on our kissing, all three tongues becoming intertwined until she backed off, looked him dead in the eyes and said in a low husky growl "I need this in my pussy".

We moved our fun into his bedroom, Jade stripping her skin tight jeans and soaked thong off as soon as we got in the room. She hopped up on his bed, face down in his pillows, her tits squished under her, back arched and ass waving in the air. I knew she had to be extra horny if she was going to display her self like this, and when I walked around behind her, noticed her bald little pussy was just glistening with her juices. She had her left arm stretched underneath and was fingering her self and rubbing her pussy while she waited, it really was a hot sight.

Evan could hardly walk as he saw the display on his bed, and I had an idea to tease Ruby a little more. I grabbed Evan by the neck and resumed our kissing again, eventually twisting him around beside the bed and fell back, pulling him down with me. I looked over at Jade and told her, I found him, I get his dick first, and she will have to wait her turn and carry on fucking herself while she waited. She pouted a bit, but her fingers on her clit soon took her back in the land of ecstasy, watching us as Evan slid lower down my body.

He slowed as he got to my breasts and started licking all around the outer edges of my twin globes, then slowly moving in circles around my left tit that got smaller and smaller as his tongue got closer to my nipple, I could feel the heat from his breath as he was getting so close to my hyper sensitive nipple. Just as his circles got to the peak, he switched to the other side, doing the same thing.

I heard Jade laughing between moans as she watched what he was doing to me, her breath becoming very shallow and rapid, I knew she would not be long before she was cumming over her own fingers.

Meanwhile Evan finally gave in and started sucking on my inch long super erect nipples. They are always a little hard, but tonight it was almost obscene how big they had become. As he suckled on me, I began humping my crotch up against his leg, trying to get contact on my clit. His movements of light and hard sucking, to just flicking the tip of his tongue on the tip of my nip had me going crazy. It was clearly becoming a race between Jade and I to see who could cum first, and I started really bucking my pussy up against his leg, wanting to be the one to have the first orgasm of the night.

The sounds in the room would be sexy enough even if you were not involved, the licking and sucking sound of his mouth on my nipples, the squelching sound of Jades fingers sliding deep into her drenched pussy, and the wet slapping of my pussy up against Evans leg was a symphony of sexy sounds.

Evan shifted himself over me just a little bit and it allowed me just enough room to wrap my legs around his leg and made wonderful contact on my clit. I knew I was going to explode any minute, I was going to cum before Jade. Our moans increasing in tempo as well as volume, just as I was about to reach the peak, Jade suddenly went very quiet and the next thing I knew, Evan and I were being sprayed by Jades squirting pussy. Gush after gush of wonderfully sweet pussy juice was flowing out of her as her fingers kept strumming on her clit.

The sight of Jade on her knees, ass up and pussy juice squirting from her dark pink swollen pussy was too much, it pushed me over the edge as well and I yelled out as I exploded in my own orgasm and wrapped my legs tighter around Evan, pressing my pulsing pussy harder against his leg.

Once My breathing started to return to normal, I opened my eyes and looked around to see Evan above me looking at me with a big smile, I turned to my side to see Jade on her side, one hand still lightly rubbing up and down her glistening, soaked sex, her other hand teasing her left nipple, she also had a huge smile on her face. I looked up at Evan, pulled his face down to kiss me, basking in the the post orgasmic bliss. After a bit of that, I pushed his face away and told him it is time - stick that thing in me!!

Moving up my body, he grabbed his cock that looked painfully hard, I looked down at my pussy to watch it slide in, and noticed a long line of precum just barely hanging on to the head of his cock. He noticed it too and dangled it above my pussy and let it drip down onto my still throbbing clit. Now hovering above me, he guided his cock to the entrance and slowly started to enter me. He was teasing me again, just like he was doing to my nipples. Allowing just the head in, letting me think he was going to penetrate me further, then pulling back out. It was blissful torture over and over, allowing an extra half inch with every slow thrust.

I eventually had enough of this and twisted out from under him, pushing him down on to his back. I told him enough of this playing around, and straddled him, lining his cock up to the dripping entrance to my pussy. I glanced over at Jade who was once again rubbing her pussy with a glassy look in her eye, and she nodded at me as I lowered myself on the entire 7 inches of rock hard cock. The girth of it took my breath away a little and once I hit bottom I had to take a minute to get accustomed to it, as it was certainly thicker that the dildo I have in my night stand. As I was sitting there enjoying the fullness, Evan reached up and started playing with my tits again, and I heard him say again, "Just Spectacular" - I think he likes my tits!

With my hands pressed down on his chest, I began to raise and lower myself on his dick. Very slow at first, feeling the girth of him stretching me out a little inside, i could feel the head of his cock slipping through the inner folds of my pussy, my creamy juices beginning to gather on the lower portions of his cock as I started to increase my pace ever so slowly. Right about at this time, Jade got up off the bed and walked around to the other side, getting up and kneeling over his face, saying she wants to be part of this show. What a sight it was, for me as well, she was facing away from me, her hands on the wall above his pillows, grinding her soaked pussy over his face, I couldn't see his face at all, she was almost smothering him, all I could see was her pussy bulging over his mouth and chin and she started sliding back and forth. He couldn't have been able to breath very well, but I really don't think he was worried about that in the moment.

I began bouncing up and down on Evan's cock while Jade was treating herself to a wonderful mustache ride. I was becoming mesmerized by the motion of her ass and matched my bouncing with her sliding her pussy back and forth over his face.

Jade loves her pussy being licked and can have orgasm after orgasm if the tongue at work has even the slightest bit of skill, and I was thinking it was safe to assume that Evan had that skill, because Jades moans suddenly turned to screams as she clenched down on his face signaling her first face riding orgasm.

As she was bent forward riding out the waves of pleasure, her legs straddling Evan's face, I looked down and saw her puckered little booty hole quivering and dancing as the aftershocks hit her. I reached down and grabbed her ass with both hands squeezing her cheeks, then spreading them far apart, her wrinkled little hole calling my name. I put my index finger in my mouth to get it nice and wet and reached forward just about to give her a quick poke, but just as I was about to touch her, she climbed off his face and turned herself around so that she was facing me, then climbed back on to his face. She asked Evan if he was ok, and he just dove in and gave us a thumbs up. I asked her if she was having a good time and she just laughed at me, gave me a devilish smile and bent forward towards me and swiftly took my left nipple into her mouth and began licking and sucking as I was still bouncing on this amazing cock.

She sucked my left nipple whilst teasing my right with her hand and it felt amazing. I knew I was not going to last long and reached forward to grab her big perky tits, tweaking her nipples as I bounced closer and closer to an orgasm of my own. Harder and harder I bounced on Evan's cock and she continued devoured my nipple, and as fireworks exploded in my head, I screamed out in lust as I creamed I'll over his cock, falling forward into Jade's arms.

Jade held me for a moment against her heaving chest as Evan continued to feast on her dripping pussy. Once she felt I had gathered myself enough, she let me slide down on to the bed beside them. She then bent down and took his glistening cock into her mouth, from the tip to the base in one long slow gulp. As she slid back up she looked Evan right in the eye and said "Yum! My sisters pussy tastes almost as good as mine!" I commented that I thought mine tasted better, but she didn't hear me as she was changing her position again back to how she started - face down and ass up. She looked over at Evan and told him to fuck her, and added that he better not go easy on her.

Evan was more than happy to slide his slippery cock deep into my sisters dripping love canal and they both moaned out loud as he hit bottom. He began pistoning his cock into her hard and fast, taking her breath away with each stroke. All she could do was lay there and take it emitting high pitched squeals every time he thrusted and his big full balls swung forward and slapped her clit.

I watched a bead of sweat that began on his forehead, roll down the bridge of his nose, dangled there for a few pumps shimmering and shaking, then fell to his chest, gathering speed as it trickled down over his abs eventually rolling just past his belly button to end in the frothy cream that was building at the base of his cock as he churned in and out into Jades hungry pussy.

I was off in a post orgasmic haze witnessing the bodies slapping together and was snapped out of it when Evan yelled out that he was going to cum. Jade spun around and told him to cum on her tits, and motioned for me to slide over and offer my boobs up as targets as well. Poor Evan must have been holding back a weeks worth of cum, because once he started cumming I counted nine full ropes of cum that plastered all four tits, two faces, and I think one or two of those ropes of cum may have even went right over our heads.

Evan laid back on the bed, exhausted as Jade and I began to lick the delicious cum from each others tits. It started turning into a little competition to see who could clean the other faster, which then lead to us kissing and sucking the cum from each others tongues.

After this, we all laid on the bed talking for a little bit and sharing our contact information, as a repeat performance was absolutely something all three of were interested, maybe poor John won't have to work, and he could join us. That pretty much sums up the exciting part of our trip!

BACK TO JASON... Jason could not believe his ears. His sisters tag teaming a dude and even getting it on together a little? He could not have planned it out any better.

He projected thoughts into all three women that the story just told by Ruby would be remembered, but not be discussed among the three of them unless Jason allowed them to. He went back in to the kitchen, so he could once again walk out on to the deck, and they would great him as if he was just coming down from his room.

As the girls continued telling their mom and brother about the trip, Jason could not shake the images that kept popping into his head as he kept picturing various parts of the story Ruby had told them. One of the things that kept ringing in his mind was how she mentioned that Evan described their tits multiple times as spectacular. He was losing the internal battle in his mind where he was trying to tell himself that the girls did not turn him on, and he finally decided that he wanted to have a look at the boobs for himself. He put the standard idea into all three women that anything that happened in the next little while would not seem strange. Next he put the idea into Jades head that she suggest to Ruby that her tits were nicer, and he put the idea into Ruby's head that she did not agree and though they should ask Jason for his input - since he was the only man around.

As the girls began going back and forth trying to convince the other who has the nicest breasts, Jason just sat back in the deck chair enjoying the discussion. Eventually Ruby turned to him asking him whose tits were better. Jason told them that he didn't see how one could have nicest tits over the other, after all, they were identical twins! Jade then turned to Jason and explained that she wore a 34DD bra, compared to Ruby's 34D, therefore hers were better. Jason explained to her that bigger is not always better and that reasoning alone would not be enough for him to make a decision. Upon hearing this, Ruby spoke up and said that she was willing to show him so that he could see the difference and side with her. Jade had no objections to this and they looked at each other, nodded with a smile and both lifted their shirts in unison showing their big brother their bare breasts.

Spectacular was the only word that came to mind and told them how would never be able to choose between the two, as he sat there mouth hanging open.

Jason snapped out of his daze when he heard a loud voice suddenly yell out 'What the hell is going on here??". He spun around in his chair to see his father at the door way with a look of disbelief. Thinking about what he must be seeing, did make Jason chuckle to himself inside. From the doorway, he can see Jason sitting with his back to him, his twin baby girls standing in front of him, shirts pulled up to their necks, tits on full display, and his wife over to the left on her porch swing, rocking away smiling like it was all normal. Jade was the first to speak up and looked over at her father and said "Daddy! We are trying to determine who has the nicest tits, and Jason won't make a decision, will you tell us what you think? Which of your girls has the nicest tits?

Jason could see his father was very confused with how this situation could even be happening, so to let him out easy and he suggested a thought to his dad that this was totally alright and he should just walk away like everything was normal. He then put the suggestion into his sisters heads that they believe they are equally spectacular. Jason then got up, stretched his arms out, looking out into the yard and realized it was shaping up to be a very nice day! Maybe he would head to the beach and try out his new powers there, and maybe his sisters would like to join him.