Math Teacher - New Found Powers

Story Info
Jason continues to find out what he can do.
1.2k words
4.14
32.9k
15

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Author note* - this is the continuation to a story I wrote many years ago called Math Teacher, this chapter is more setup for what is to come, hopefully it will leave you wanting more. Comments are always welcome.

Jason woke up with a smile on his face and an hardon in his boxers. He felt ready to take on the world with his new powers. There was not much sleep to be had, as he was constantly thinking of things he could do with this new mind reading/control power he had, and all the things he had done the last few days were also bouncing around in his head.

If this power was going to stick around, he realized a few things, he would have to be careful about when and where he used it, as it could get out of control fast if he was not careful, he also need to keep it to himself.

Jason was happy he had thought about this yesterday after his friend Brent and him enjoyed their math teacher together, and put a suggestion in Mrs. C's and Brents heads that they would not remember anything about it.

Jason decided that today was going to be a day of testing how much he could do with his power, try to figure out any boundaries. He was curious how far away from somebody he could be and still be able to read or control them. As he lay on his bed, he figured he would start with his household and see what he could achieve from his room.

He closed his eyes and concentrated on his parents to see if he could feel or read anything from them. It took a few minutes but eventually he was able to lock on to their thoughts. With a little more concentration, he was also able to feel where they were in the house, coming across as a kind of coloured energy that was unique to each of them.

His dad had a blueish energy and he could tell that he was in his study feeling quite content, assuming he was watching sports highlights from the random sports thoughts going though his head.

Concentrating on his mother, he found her to be out on the back deck, and she had the prettiest yellow energy around her, she also seemed much happier than she was in the previous days, and he was just thinking about a way to look into that when his mother's energy suddenly became much brighter, followed by the sound of laughter.

The laughter was coming from his sisters who had just come home after being gone for a week long school trip. His sisters, Jade and Ruby, were two years younger than him, and as most twins, inseparable. They did everything together. And this school trip for their last year of high school was no different.

He now has two more subjects to try his powers on and stayed in his room as he followed their energy around. He was quite shocked to realize that their energy colours matched their names with green and red respectively. They found mom out back and started to tell her about their trip.

Jason would try to say that he never really paid much attention to his sisters, and their looks, but the truth is, he has noticed in the past couple months that they really are beautiful young ladies. Most would actually call them hot. Being twins, describing one will obviously describe both of them. Average height at about 5'5" and both around the 130lb mark. Not athletic, but semi toned muscles thanks to younger days in gymnastics. Both had very squeezable booties and tits that defies gravity! Jade's 34DD's edging out Ruby's 34D's. They often comment that they don't know where they came from, as mom is only a 36B. Jason decided it was time to get his ass out of bed, threw on some baggy shorts and a t-shirt and made his way downstairs to welcome the twins back home after their trip. As he walked past his fathers study, he has a last minute idea and put a thought into his dads head that he will not leave the room for at least the next 2 hours.

Down in the kitchen, Jason poured himself a glass of OJ, and headed out on the porch to say hi to the women. Mom in the pouch swing, still on her light pink bath robe that didn't quite make it to her knee, her cup of tea and latest novel she was reading on the little table beside her. Across from her in the hanging egg type lounger sat the twins, Jade leaning back in it and Ruby sitting on her lap - they did this kind of thing all the time, you know how twins can be. While Ruby was telling mom about one of their nights out last week, Jason tuned into Jades thoughts and was very surprised at what he picked up on. Jade kept thinking yo herself "Why don't you tell her about what we did back at the hotel after our night out - that would shock the tits right off mom". Ever curious Jason thought this was a great idea, and pushed the thought into Ruby to tell the complete story, and also made Mom and Jade ok with the story being told, one final touch was for all three to proceed as if Jason or his dad were not home.

RUBY's STORY... so as we were dancing with these two older guys - both 20 I think, they started getting very touchy feely with us, but that was ok because we were both so fucking horny. My guy (John) had his hands all over my ass, squeezing it like no tomorrow, we were kissing deeply, having the greatest tongue dual.

Between kissing breaks, I noticed Ruby and her guy (Evan) also kissing and petting heavily, but his hand were at her tits mauling her DD's. As the night went on, my thong had become absolutely soaked from my leaking pussy juices, and during a bathroom break I told Jade that I needed to get fucked, rubbing my clit to get to sleep was not going to cut it tonight. We left the bathroom and found our guys again, and suggested we take the party somewhere more comfortable, which they were all for.

Evan lived 2 minutes away so we walked over to his place. When we arrived, we pared off on separate couches and began making out again. After a while I looked over and noticed Jade had lost her top, her lacy bralette encased tits were getting lots of attention. It was just as I looked over and noticed this, that John's phone rang, was his boss at work, he seemed to have forgotten that he was working back shift tonight and was already an hour late. Much to his and Jades dismay, he got himself together and took off.

This left Evan and I all hot and steamy, and Jade breathing heavy in just a bralette and jeans. I suggested maybe we call it a night, but Jade stopped that thought real fast as she stood up, walked over to us, reached down, pulled the bralette off, her big perky tits had just the slightest bounce as they were released from their lacey prison, and said "Oh no, we're not stopping, we are just getting started"