Mathilde

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He left me and pulled open a book, flipping through the pages until he found what he was looking for. He set it down and began gathering things, referring to the book as he went. When he had it all together, he moved back to me and put two chairs against the wall to each side of me. He lifted me at the waist. "A foot on each," he demanded.

I had to stretch to put a foot on each chair and once I had, I tried to stand so I wasn't bending my knees and squatting, but he held my waist tight. "Tch," he said, looking me in the eye and wrinkling his nose at me. Teasingly this time.

I stayed as I was, squatting awkwardly, my face aflame with humiliation.

He took a knee so that he was just more than eye level with my hips and looked over my exposed pussy. I looked up at the ceiling and closed my eyes, wishing I were brave enough to knee him in the face.

His fingertips on my smooth pussy lips made me jerk and he chuckled. His fingers played over my mound and I took a shuddering breath.

He stood suddenly, his body close to mine. I refused to open my eyes though I knew he was waiting for it. Finally, he moved back and I heard him doing something.

I looked and he was lighting a rolled bundle of something small. He blew and blew on it, making it red hot on the end, then moved closer to me. He sucked in the smoke on it hard and fast and I blinked as the red hot end seemed to turn to black ash. Immediately, he pressed the end to my breast and I screamed and hunched away, but it wasn't hot. He held me still as he drew whirls around my breasts with the black ash. He relit it three more times and I winced every time he pressed it to my skin, but it was never even warm. He made designs up and down my legs and arms and my belly. Everywhere but a six inch radius around my exposed pussy.

Finally, he moved back and my legs were trembling with the effort to stay in a squatting position. I stood, stretching and he said nothing as I did. I let out a relieved breath.

After a few minutes of looking over his books, he came back to me and tapped my hip with a 'Tch'. I bent my knees, but not as deep. He didn't seem to notice as he took a knee again and put his Athame between his teeth.

His hands went to my pussy and he pulled my lips apart with his thumbs, looking at me. I was looking down at him in horror and he raised his eyes and grinned around the knife, giving me the nose twitch again. He moved a thumb to the piercing and my clit and played over it a moment, making me whimper and tremble as pleasure shot through me.

"Oh god," I whispered, letting my head fall back on the wall.

He rolled this thumb slowly, making my breath hitch. I didn't try to fight it at all. It was going to happen and I couldn't hold this position forever. Also, I wanted it. I felt frustration finally getting a release and I went for it, completely. I gave myself over to it and revelled in it.

He eased a finger into me as he worked his thumb on my clit and I rolled my hips around the long, slender finger. He felt good. So hot and strong.

"Please," I begged, trying to grind against this finger.

He began slowly fucking me with it, in time to the slow rolling of his thumb. He eased a second finger in and I moaned and tossed my head.

"Yes! I god, yes... I... Oh, please... I..."

I came with a scream, bucking against his hands and my pussy clenching around his fingers. I collapsed on the bonds, but he held me up and eased his fingers out before spreading my pussy lips wide. He took his Athame and scraped all the fluids from my pussy, then went back to his work with a pleased smirk at me.

I stood there trying to catch my breath, my legs shaking. My legs were straight, but still threatening not to hold my weight. After I finally came around, I watched what he was doing. It was another potion. He looked up at me and grinned, then moved a single chair under me to stand on without having to spread my legs so far. He stood there for a moment looking down at me, his face close. I looked at the wall and refused to acknowledge him at all.

His laugh was low as he moved back and went back to what he was doing.

"Can I have the shirt back?" I asked.

"Nn, I'm not done," he answered, not looking up.

"Then can you turn down the AC?"

"AC?" he asked, confused.

"Air conditioning? That is making it so cold in here?"

He laughed, sounding delighted and amused. "I have no such thing here."

"Oh," I said faintly. "Umm... can you make it warmer? However it is you are manipulating the temperature?"

"You think it is me, yes?" he asked, grinning and going back to his work.

"Isn't it?"

He looked at me and scrunched his nose teasingly.

I sighed, giving up.

He left me up there, ignoring me for well over an hour as he mixed and measured and poured. Finally, he finished and I perked up hopefully as he put the jar away. He glanced at me as he flipped another book open and gave me a nose scrunch with his smirk before going back to what he was doing. He started reading.

"Can't you at least let me down?" I asked dismally.

He shook his head. "If you ruin one I must redo them all," he said without looking at me.

"I will be careful."

He ignored me.

After a few minutes, he got up and began gathering again, then stopped suddenly and went to get his laptop. He brought it in and opened it, looking annoyed. He made his 'tch' noise and swiped his hand at the screen as if making a gesture at what it said or showed.

He turned to me. "Did you do something clever, or is it the boy?" he demanded.

"What? What are you talking about?"

He cocked his head, looking thoughtful. "Would you like a chance to prove yourself for me? Show me I can trust you?"

I froze. Almost, I decided to lie to him, but I felt like this was another test. A different kind of test. I shook my head. "Prove myself how? I won't lie. Not to you or for you, I refuse."

He smirked. "If I let you stay close, will you sing out, little songbird?"

"I don't know what you are saying," I said angrily. I was too sore for games.

"The police are coming this way, to ask me questions, yes? For you or for the boy?"

I blinked, my heart racing. "How would they know I was here? The guy might have told people he was coming here, they might just be asking questions."

"If I let you stay up here, will you sing?"

"You bet your ass I will, asshole," I said, scowling, knowing he was toying with me.

He laughed and shrugged, then reached into his pocket.

"No! Don't do that! Hide me in..."

I didn't have a chance to finish before he blew in my face. He smirked and leaned in. "Stay quiet, songbird," he whispered.

He left, but I could hear him as he went and opened the front door. I heard but I didn't care.

"Hello Mr Cooper, we'd like to ask you a few questions if you didn't mind?"

"This is concerning what?" Vano asked, not hiding how annoyed he was.

"Actually, a few things, but most urgent, a young man was reported missing this morning. His roommate said he was headed here yesterday? His car turned up in town, but not him."

"Does he have a name?" Vano snapped.

"David Ledbetter."

"I know the boy, he did not come here. No one may come here unless they heaven appointment, it is a firm rule. You know that, Mike."

"I know, but humor us. Do you have records of who comes?"

"Yes. Come on, sit. I will get my computer for you."

He came in and picked up his laptop, looking me over before going back out front.

"This is where I keep my schedule and no one comes who does not have an appointment. If they do, I refuse to deal with them again."

"Yes Mr Cooper, I know your rules."

"And the tincture, it worked, yes?"

"Yes. I have not craved a drink since the day I took it. I sent Davis to you didn't I?"

"Then why come and interrupt my work and make my next customer wait?"

"Like I said, the roommate said he was coming here. Said he was talking about a girl you had out here? Which leads me to my next question. There is a girl and her father, missing. She was supposed to be at the school the weekend before admissions, but she never showed. Neither of them ever made it back home and cell phone activity puts them down by route 9 that weekend. We found evidence of a wreck and even some blood, but no vehicle and no sign of them. I know that you have... people nearby. In the woods. I wondered if you heard anything."

"I rarely go into the woods and the land is theirs. This is known. They bother no one and no one bothers them. I alone deal with outsiders."

"I know Mr Cooper, but there is a family missing. Is there any way you could arrange a meeting? We need to ask questions."

"I would have heard if an outsider were among my people," Vano said angrily.

"Sir," a new voice said. "Please sit down."

"You are in my home and you would tell me what to do?" Vano hissed.

"No! No, Edwards, I take point on this, I told you that. He is new, Mr Cooper, that is all. We thank you for offering us your hospitality and letting us stop in unannounced. I do have a few more questions though. The girl he was talking about? Can you tell me about her?"

"Yes. A girl from the club, she came home with me. She was still here when he came and he showed an interest. She seemed interested in him as well, but I told him he must go, I had more people coming. I told her she may also go if she wanted to speak more to him, but she didn't leave until he was gone. She said he wasn't her type after all."

"Do you have her in your appointment book?" the other voice asked.

Vano snorted derisively. "I do not make a girl call ahead and make an appointment as I am bringing her home to fuck her. Your new partner, he is feeble minded, yes?"

"Now you just..."

"Edwards, shut up. Sorry Mr Cooper. Does the girl have a name?"

"Yes, Veronica. I do not know her last name, but she liked to be called Vern. Is that all?"

"Could you describe her?" Edwards demanded.

"Club girl, lots of makeup, easy to take home. She sucked cock in a mediocre way and had a loose pussy. Like most of the girls."

"Why take them home if they are so unworthy?" the man asked.

"Even I have needs and they fear me too much to try and stay and demand commitment. A moment of bold fun."

"Because you're a fuckin' man witch?" the man asked, obviously making fun of Vano.

"Precisely, yes? Mike, I am sorry for your loss. You may both leave. You, Edwards? You will not survive the week. I have seen it."

"Is that a fucking threat, boy?"

"Mike, take your partner."

"Edwards, go wait in the fucking car! You god damned idiot, I told you to keep your fucking mouth shut!"

"This piece of shit just threatened me! I am running his skinny ass in!"

"Edwards, I swear by all that is holy, if you don't get your ass out to that car right now, I will bring you up on insubordination charges! You have no fucking clue what you are dealing with! Go!"

There was noise, movement, the door opening and slamming shut.

"Look, Mr Cooper, he really is new to this department and he doesn't know better. I'm sorry. You don't have to make an example of him..."

"I have seen it," Vano said darkly. "What has been seen cannot be unseen. I let you in, I welcomed you. I always work within your laws and I will do nothing that is not within them. But I will tell you, I have foreseen his death and it will come within the week. Not by my hand, but I will not stop it."

"Could you?"

"You know the answer, yes?"

"How much for his life?"

"You think it is all money, you worldly people. If he came to me begging, kissing my feet and offering his firstborn, perhaps I could be persuaded. Speaking of firstborns. Yours was at the club. She is not yet of age, and yet she was there. She tried and failed to catch my interest, for I knew who and what she was. It is Sasha, yes? And Lynnette? Michael. Jonah. And the youngest, Ben, yes? After her father?"

There was a pregnant silence.

"Alright Mr Cooper. I think we are good here. Thanks for your cooperation. Umm. Sorry I brought him, I shouldn't have. People from off have a hard time believin' what they don't understand. I know that but I thought he'd be smart enough to keep his mouth shut if I told him to. If you hear anything from the boy, will you call me?"

"If he contacts me, I will call you immediately. Do not go to work on Wednesday, Officer Westmoreland."

"I... I see. Thank you."

"Say nothing. If he escapes his fate, you will not. You understand, yes?"

"Yes. Uhhh... have a good evening."

Vano came back in and looked me over, his face cold. "You are safe for another day, songbird. Tch. Look at me."

I looked up at him.

"Would you have tried to get away from me if I had not stilled you?"

"I told you I would have. I wasn't lying. I want away from you."

"Yet you wanted to stay with my cousin. Gave yourself to him freely."

"No. I did not. He raped me."

Vano blinked, shocked for the first time. "He raped you and yet you came to care for him?"

"He was so naive and good despite what he had done. I warmed to him despite myself."

"Because he made you spend yourself?" he asked, moving closer, slipping his fingers between my legs, sliding into my pussy. I was wet and waiting and my body responded to his touch in a huge way.

"No," I breathed, unable to lie. "Not why... ooohhh, please don't stop. Oh god!"

He moved closer, pressing against me and holding me close, watching my face as he fingerf ucked me roughly. "Why then?" he demanded.

"His soft heart..... Ooooooh, pleeeease.... Yes! There! AAAHHH! Let me down, please, I need... ooooh...."

He grabbed my face with his free hand, turning my face up to his as he rammed his two fingers into me. "You are close, yes?" he whispered.

"NNnnnn, yes, just.... Oooohhhh...."

He stopped suddenly, pulling his fingers out and stepping back, looking down at me with a cold look.

"Noo!" I wailed, trembling from head to to with need.

"Sing for me," he demanded.

My needs were forgotten almost immediately. They were still there, but secondary to his command.

"Hear that lonesome whippoorwill

He sounds too blue to fly

The midnight train is whining low

I'm so lonesome I could cry..."

He stood there until I finished, his arms crossed. "Another," he commanded.

"He made the night a little brighter

Wherever he would go

The old lamplighter

Of long, long ago

His snowy hair was so much whiter

Beneath the candle glow

The old lamplighter

Of long, long ago...."

He sat down on the edge of his desk, looking me over. "You are ruined," he said, scowling. "I will have to repaint you. Tomorrow," he shrugged. He stood and unfastened me, letting me get down, then stepped back again. "If I let you do as you might, what would you do?" he asked darkly.

"Make dinner and take a warm shower."

"And then?"

"Go to bed and get myself off."

"You do not wish me to finish you?"

"I... would rather do it myself."

His expression darkened. "If I do it instead?"

"I can't stop you."

"No. You can't. And if I were to take you to my bed?"

"I would not agree to that but I would not stop you. I can't. And that would make it rape."

"My cousin raped you. You still care for him."

"He did not know better, you do. You know it is wrong. To him it wasn't and his soul was pure. Your's isn't. You are dark and full of hate and anger."

His face went angry and he backhanded me hard enough to put me on the floor. "Do not speak so, Passeri. Get up!"

I staggered to my feet, holding my cheek. He jerked my face up and thumbed my tears away. I realized something in that moment. If I was going to live, I was going to have to lie. He wasn't like Lukel and I couldn't hold to that promise, not even to myself. I was going to have to lie and pretend, or he would kill me.

I looked up at him and let him put my hand down. Not that I could stop him or do anything but what he told me to at this moment, but my resolve was there.

"Go shower," he demanded. "Clean all of the marks off, be thorough. Hurry."

I turned and headed to the bathroom, but was able to make myself pause, "Are you going to join me?" I asked.

He looked stunned. "Go!" he shouted, angry that I had been able to resist doing exactly what he had told me to do to ask a question. I ran, my body reacting to his words and my need to obey overriding everything else.

I hurried in the shower, barely able to acknowledge the warmth, let alone relish in it. I ran back to find him, panting.

He looked at me, then stood, enraged, then let out a breath of exasperation. "Go dry yourself. Hurry."

I hurried.

I ran back to him, panting harder and looking up expectantly.

He stood from the book he was reading and looked down at me. "When you asked me to join you, how did you mean it?" he asked, crossing his arms.

"I thought... the way you were talking that you would want to join me? In the shower?"

"To clean you or something else?"

"I... for the things you were speaking of?"

"You just finished saying those things would be rape, and then you invite me to do just that? It is off, yes?"

"Off?"

"Not right. You think to toy with me?"

"I don't understand what you want from me!" I said in frustration, whatever I was on was making me honest whether I wanted it or not. "You demand I try to please you and get mad when I offer! Please, just let me go! You hate me and I hate you and I can't..."

"Shhht!" he hissed, popping my mouth lightly.

I jerked back and stumbled, sitting hard. I blinked up at him as he yanked me up and pulled me to the living room. He pushed me to the couch and pulled a chair up close. He pulled me close, draping my legs over his, spreading them open wide. My bottom was on the edge of the couch and he pushed me to lay back, then pulled my hand between my legs to touch my pussy.

"Spend yourself for me," he demanded.

My lips parted in immediate excitement as I began rubbing my clit as I looked up at him. He stared down at my fingers, watching as his hands rested on my inner thighs.

"Nnnn, please... help me? Finger me like before?" I begged, unashamed. Tomorrow I would be horrified, but now I didn't care.

He slid his hand up and ran a finger through my slit, toying with the wetness.

"Yes! Please...!"

He pulled back and unfastened his pants, pulling his long, thick cock out and stroking it. It was beautiful. Not like Davids, but it's own kind of beautiful. He was dark and uncircumcised, but thick and long and I immediately wanted to taste him. The hair around it was as thin as the hair on his face, almost nonexistent, but it was perfect.

"Do you wish me to fuck you, Passeri?"

"Yes! God yes, please!" I begged, watching him stroke his beautiful cock. "And show me how to take you in my mouth? I want to taste you! Please? Ohhh..." I moaned, my fingertips bringing me closer and closer.

"You truly wish for me to fuck you?"

"Yes!" I pleaded, needing his perfect cock.

"Spend yourself for me, Passeri," he whispered, his voice low as he leaned over me to watch my face.

His hand and cock were so close to my fingers and my pussy as he stroked his cock that our hands touched almost constantly. Without a second thought, I reached up and pulled him close, shoving a nipple into his mouth. He sucked it in between his teeth with a growl and I came, holding his head and bucking into him as he continued to stroke. He pulled back as I came down, his lips thick and his eyes hooded.

"Sleep," he commanded hoarsely.

I slept.

When I looked around, I knew it was a dream this time. I was back in the field, but it was dark and the mist was close. A round mattress appeared on the ground, covered in blankets and pillows.

Vano's hand on my shoulder made me turn and look up at him as he pushed me gently down to the bed. "It is different here," he whispered. "I can do to you as I like. As I please. Anything I wish. Attend."

1...56789...13