All Comments on 'Mating Dance'

by smysecret

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
just another wimp story

come on and be a man. he is taking what is yours so get your shit together and kick some ass either first hand or some other way, like getting his wife involved in the retribution.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Yuck!

Not sure the point of this, husband set it up and has no balls or there would have been a tango teacher with no knees and a slut with no home. Get real with these worthless stories.

hansbwlhansbwlalmost 16 years ago
What now?

Is he going to raise Gordon's child, and be happy?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Damn right there is no reason for this story

except that a "husband" wants to tell of how much of a friggin cukold he is and that he has no balls and is willing to let another man lay his egg in his nest and is willing to raise the brat..man how sick marriedwithballs@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Incomplete

A concise piece that reads well, and which cleverly plays with the dance theme. Unfortunately it’s let down badly by underdeveloped characters and a very unrealistic response by the narrator to such a betrayal by his mate. A follow up would be interesting, exploring the emotional consequences and how they deal with the marriage crisis. Mind you, judging by your other stories, that seems unlikely as you seem just happy enough to set up the premise and not take it beyond the initial revelation. It’d be interesting to see you stretch as a writer and tackle the resulting raw emotional issues. As it is, this just feels like 1/3 of a story.

Keep writing.

AngeloM

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
What is U

A self cuck is a weak spineless sick excuse for a man who no one respects - least of all himself.<P>

Look in your mirror - if you can.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
What Did I Miss??......

My apology for my being so dense, but I completely missed the point of this tale. What exactly was it? Or was this just the 'intro' to the story?

Gary_LostGary_Lostalmost 16 years ago
Wimp husband

Another cuckold/wimp author, not worth the time to read.

bruce22bruce22almost 16 years ago
Well Written

but of course the story did not give me a warm glow.... What

irritated me is that I had to read the whole thing to be sure that there was no interesting twist on the end. Now I can not throw out zeroes, because the story is well done. But if I knew that it was a cuckold/wimp story I would not have bothered to read it.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
he noticed his 'package' first

oh geez, let me think about that. could the husband be GAY? fag, stop using women to check out other guys.

PhilipinNorcalPhilipinNorcalalmost 16 years ago
At a loss to understand

Okay, I read it. Cuckolding is not my thing, but putting that aside, your submission has such little depth that it more resembles an outline rather than a story. So what's the point? Is this about a couple in love wanting to start a family or is it a husband's need to be more a spectator rather than participant in his own marriage? It is simply too <i>bare bones</i> to adequately determine which.<p>Your description of this couple's meeting and marriage is so briefly recounted that the reader has no opportunity to get to know your characters. Shortly thereafter, you lead the reader to believe that this couple is trying to conceive. Then you regress to detail the wife's interest in dancing; how, with her husband's enthusiastic encouragement, she came to be partnered with 'Gordon'; and how, again with her husband providing motivation, she became somewhat aware of a physical attraction to her partner. I found it curious that this husband would assess 'Gordon' with a practiced eye more suited for a woman. He takes special note of 'Gordon's <i>package</i>. You provided this so succinctly that it felt like reading sentences highlighted in a textbook.<p>For no reason that I believe was furnished, the wife is suddenly engaged in a tryst with 'Gordon' which is witnessed with great awe and admiration by the husband. He is so taken with their "dance" of passion that he feels to interrupt would only spoil the moment. Didn't this guy just come home because his wife was ovulating?<p>At story's end, it is obvious that this husband gets his rocks off by his wife being taken and impregnated by another man. Nowhere at story's beginning was there any hint of this being his leaning.<p>Your description of the tryst itself was good, and your effort, unlike so many others in this genre, was quite literate. You just seemed to be in too big a hurry to finish in not fleshing out your characters in order to give some meaning to their actions. You left too many questions unanswered. You write well and, if your imagination serves you, you can continue to contribute more tales for those folks who share your interest in this theme. However, if this continues to be the premise of your future efforts, count me out. Good luck.

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969almost 16 years ago
Well written story.....

But does the husband approve of the getting pregnant by somebody else? Does the husband really want to have a wife like her? who will explain to the child how he or she was conceived. Always assuming the couple stay together. As somebody said lots of questions raised by the story but no answers given.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Why?

There was too much jumping back and forth in the narrative about their past and present.

What man encourages his wife to be so intimate with another. (Not explained)

What does he plan to do - raise the kid, or get out of the marriage?

Sorry, it didn't work for me. I wish Literotica had a wimp husband section so I'd know to avoid the story.

louguy35louguy35almost 16 years ago
And Then What???

The cutsey fad is really deep among Lit.com writers. Never finish a story. Always leave it open. Ignore the rules for good story writing (Beginning, middle, and ending)<p>

The husband turns arounds and leaves. And then what? Does he file for divorce? Is he going to accept being a wimp cuckold? Does he wait until the baby is born, has its DNA analyzed, and then divorces her on the grounds of adultry?<p>

What about the wife? Is she a real bitch who despises her husband? Is she just a slut? Does she actually love her husband, or is he just a convenience?<p>

Hell, come to think of it you have not even written a good beginning or middle part of a story. But then, you write for Lit.com and have only a very few storytellers to use as role models, and they are not writing much anymore.<p>

What's the use!!!

sherlock40sherlock40almost 16 years ago
I have to agree with the post below.

And then what? Now we have to finish the story in our minds? From the comments posted, I imagine that, regardless of how "exciting" it was, he is done with his marriage. I am going by my own imagination of course. I absolutely cannot imagine anyone watching their wife betray their marriage and then raising a child gotten on her by another man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
weak

Not well written and went nowhere. Find an editor perhaps that will help.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
You began by writing a story of a man totally

infatuated by his wife. You ended it with a woman committing adultry while ovulating during the time the husband is coming home to inseminate her. He finds her in the act of sex with a man who is supposed to be her dance partner and just turns away from the woman he is totally in love with and leaves her to be impregnated by another. Sorry doesnt make sense! Not only does it make sense you story has no closure. I greatly dislike stories that leave the reader in the air even more than I dislike stories of men who accept the woman's act of adultry which is totally in disrespect and shows no love of the husband by the wife. Suggest you relearn some of the basics of story telling.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
WTF?

Sorry. I do not get it

YusakuYusakualmost 16 years ago
Hot!

Beautifully written with a nice buildup to the inevitable. Would have been nice for the husband to jerk off while watching. While reading it, I couldn't help coming at the same time as the lovers. Would like to see a followup, but in the meantime I'll have to check out your other works...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
WHAT??

I guess my title says (asks) it all! - As idiotic & open ended as this non-story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Would have liked it better if..........

the husband had walked in got his shotgun, put in #4 steel shot, and fired it as the did the horizontal tango at their midsection right between the two of them. When a man walks off after seeing his wife fucking another man he has one of two reasons to do so. He is running away and will not return, divorce may or may not occur. Or, he is ashamed he isnt man enough for the woman and will come sneaking back later to be a controlled cuck. There are no other choices folks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Outstanding!

Ignore the usual comments of a couple of low IQ rednecks who want to own women and think their jealousy and probable physical abuse of their own wives make them men; for this is one hot, erotic outstanding story. I will be eagerly looing forward to more of your contributions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
METROSEXUAL PERSON

The character is not a man, he's a metrosexual person - that should suggest something to y'all out there believing this kinda story is written by a man, it's not dummies - this kinda stuff is written by feminists who want such fantasy man of their own who pretend being a 'strong woman' donchano.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Sexy action but lousy story

Amazing that as mentioned below, readers clamber to make moral judgments on the story characters. Maybe just don't have the experience to look at the story construction and language for writing quality rather than as a morality tale. No wonder many folk can be manipulated by politicians if this author can spark outrage with the thin story line here. Little character development, inconsistent action with no explanation of husband pushing the supposed loyal, loving wife onto another man. Seems to be done just to fulfill the LW impregnation fantasy. Sad, very sad.

adamgunnadamgunnover 14 years ago
Very Well Done

It started slowly, then built to a fine climax. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Then What happens?

Its rather obvious you dont pay heed to these comments for there is not a follow up to this story. Others have mentioned the weaknesses to this story and the need for a follow up.

Its rather obvious he did not mean for her to fuck her dance partner he encouraged her to partner up with. To her though he seemed to encouraged the affair. Had he known this would happen I am sure he would have put a stop to it.

What happens now though when she has betrayed him in the most painful way possible?

It would be nice to have a conclusion to this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Nothing here what so ever...

a complete waste of effort. Half a story... you can't decide if the husband is a flaming fag who wants to lose his wife or a complete spineless, stupid wimp. My guess is that you, the author is one of those two and YOU can't decide which you are. THE ONLY LOSER WHO REACT THIS WAY ARE THE PEOPLE IN PATHETIC STORIES POSTED ON THIS SITE BY MALE WRITERS WITH NO EXISTING SEX LIFE, THAT FANTASIZE ABOUT SUCKING COCK AND BEING DOMINATED BY ANOTHER MAN. Is is so fucking sad and embarrassing to read these ridiculous posts. Why don't you get a life instead?... maybe fuck one woman before you drop dead?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
cuckold

The stupid cuck why the hell didn't he interrupt the "dance" before they reached their orgasm, as now he could be raising another mans brat. Serves him right.

I would have kicked his arse and told the wife to await the divorce papers, because the affair probably been going on for some time.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

She is a whore and the cuck watches her get pregnant with their bastard child? He's ok with it?

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 3 years ago

I hope he leaves because he wants nothing more to do with her, but there is no way to tell from the story. It seems to me a confrontation is needed and divorce is absolute, but I can't tell what emotion the protagonist is feeling.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very enjoyable story of impregnation (one of my favorites) with the action of his inseminating her with the tightening of his nuts and ass; all just hot! Cannot understand the negative comments; if they don't like cuckold tales, don't continue reading after it was evident she was going to get fucked by her dance partner. I bet they had their hard dicks in hand and busted a nut when the partner got his nut in the lady. Anyway, I will be reading some more of your stories and hope you keep us "hard". Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He should have gone back to his car found something of medium weight. Returned to the house , entered and smacked the shit out of his balls. That would have brought that shit to an end. Then would have suggested his cheating wife to get the fuck out. If she left good if not couldn't force her to go. File for divorce the next day informing lawyer she is probably pregnant by asshole. BTB as best he can and file on asshole for causing the end of the marriage. Arraigning for any monetary award to be received after the divorce is final. This story was written as husband is a pussy. Not very realistic smysecret. rated 1

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow this was some heavy trash ughh, rated 1 btw

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

He wimped out.

Suggesting that his wife and her instructor should do private dance sessions at their house was him opening the gates of Hell on his marriage as was his sly suggestion re Gordon's package so the result serves him right.

A worthless man, hope Laura and Gordon dance the tango together for the rest of their lives while "stupid" dies alone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It was to non emotional from the husband, no video, no on the spot decision making, he is just leaving .. but no one knows the depth of significance in the statement.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent writing. Still, shouldn't marriage mean more than this? Nevertheless, I think I see the message the writer is trying to convey. It is not an easy one to state directly or to put into an essay. Thus, it is conveyed in the story, partly between the lines. The story makes some of us uncomfortable, but it is very well done.

theVikingSailortheVikingSailorover 1 year ago

Outstanding work. (Ignore the commentators who just don't get it; they will always be with us.) Love your exploration of the genetic and evolutionary forces at work leading to adulterous relationships. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Stopped reading, it was so poorly writen

My friend you are not an author!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Pussy wimp cuck story and writer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous