Mating Impulse Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With his hard cock in between her spread, slender legs, he went to work. Slowly, he penetrated her dripping pussy, drawing a deep and loud moan from her lips as he did so. Enjoying the feeling of her tight pussy around his cock, he, slightly quicker, began pulling his cock out of her, the feeling of her hungry pussy desperately trying to suck his cock back in almost making him lose control.

After yet another deep, erotic moan escaped her lips, he pulled his cock out of her completely.

"This isn't your first time, is it?" he asked provocatively.

"Na-ah," she replied.

"And have you ever moaned like that before?" he asked.

"No," she replied sheepishly before another deep moan escaped her lips as, somewhat quicker than before, he penetrated her again, forcing his cock all the way into her pussy.

Taking it back out and back in, his grunts joining her moans, he once again sped up the pace as he truly started fucking her.

"Fu-Fuck yeah!" she yelled out as his cock repeatedly penetrated her moist pussy, waves of pleasure sent flowing through her body with every stroke.

A loud grunt was his only response to her exclamation, as he enjoyed the sublime feeling of her hungry, tight cunt sucking his stiff prick in with every stroke. She wanted this. She wanted this just as much, if not more, as he did. She wanted this, and he was about to give it to her. Speeding up the pace of his fucking once more, putting his arms on her hips to hold her in place with all of his might, he now started to fuck her like a simple animal in heat.

Deep, loud moans and grunts now filled the room.

"You," he forced himself to say "You love that?"

A drawn-out moan was the response.

Satisfied with the answer and intending to enjoy this situation for as long as possible, he slowed down a little. Moving his hands from her hips to her large breasts, he started playing with them, squeezing them together, separately, slapping them and teasing her nipples with his thumbs, which forced another batch of moans out of her lips.

"Whose cock do you belong to, slut?" he said, looking at her lovely face, with her mouth open and eyes filled with a lustful look.

"Yours daddy," she replied immediately "I'm your little slut, now and forever."

Hearing the answer, he once again sped up to fuck her raw like they were animals in heat, drawing yet more primal moans from her.

She was loving every second of this.

So did he, but the knowledge she loved it as well made it even sweeter.

With the feeling of his stiff cock fucking her hungry cunt, and the sight of her magnificent body, her giant jugs shaking and jiggling from the fucking she was getting, her long, slender legs spread open for his cock, and her beautiful face twisted in pleasure, he knew he was not going to last long, and neither was she.

"I'm gonna cum," he grunted out as he slowed down once again, feeling his orgasm building up.

"Don't worry," she replied, knowing what he meant "I'm on the pill."

That was all he needed to hear.

Taking a deep breath, placing his hands back on her hips in a tight grip, he started slamming his cock into her harder and faster than before, sending almost paralyzing jolts of pleasure through her body. Looking at the pure bliss on her face, animalistic, lustful moans emanating from her, he brought his lips on hers, restarting their making out session from before to silence her. The feeling of her sweet lips made him regret not having her give him a blowjob before this.

"I love you," he whispered into her ear as he knew his orgasm was coming.

"A-Aaahhh!" she screamed as her long legs locked around him while he himself orgasmed, shooting four spurts of cum deep into her while he grunted heavily.

For a few seconds they were locked in the pose they were in as they orgasmed.

Then, he collapsed on top of her, both of them breathing deeply, their hearts beating hard enough to feel like they were about to explode.

As they felt their bodies on each other, a strange, ethereal feeling of accomplishment invaded their minds.

This was right. What they wanted to happen, what was meant to happen, happened. She wanted to be a slut, and she was. The naked body of her father on her own proved that. He wanted to help her, and he did. His cum now leaking out of her was the proof.

As their bodies lied on each other, they felt like never letting go of each other.

"Thank you, Dad," she breathed out gently.

His lips met hers. He kissed her, deeply and passionately.

"You are so beautiful," he said, before squeezing her right breast.

"I guess our father-daughter relationship is pretty much destroyed now, isn't it?" she said as she gently ran her hand over his face.

"Maybe," he replied.

They continued just laying there, enjoying the feeling of each other's presence. The feeling of their bodies on each other. The feeling of purpose fulfilled, the knowledge that what was supposed to have happened, has.

Somewhere in the backs of their minds however, thoughts were forming, that this was wrong, that something weird was going on with them. Growing, those thoughts quickly started threatening to crush the thin barriers protecting them from realizing the reality of their situation.

"So soft," he quipped, completely randomly.

"What?" she replied.

"Your lips. They are really soft and nice. And," he flashed her a perverted grin as all the thoughts of the wrongness of their situation left his mind "What can I say, I was always fascinated by the things women can do with their mouths, lips included."

She looked at him hungrily, the quickened beating of her heart completely clearing her mind of the intrusive thoughts about the wrongness of their situation.

"You forgot to do that, you know," he said, his cock hardening. "Let's go to the bedroom," he said as he got off the couch. "We're going to have a lot of fun today."

Wordlessly, she got off the couch and followed him to the bedroom, his cum dripping down her thighs as she did so.

12