Mating Season

Story Info
A centauress will help Evan leave the forest, for a favour.
1.6k words
4.59
30.2k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jayaurysmut
jayaurysmut
823 Followers

Evan had to get out of the forest.

He knew it was a mistake to go into the Old Woods alone. A level four hero couldn't overcome many of the menaces within, but he'd needed the experience, and hoped to get some higher end gear.

Well, that had blown up in his face.

Now he was lost, and he had no idea how to get back to the dungeon gate. The young warrior looked blankly about the thick forest, trees that all looked the same crowded around, just spaced apart enough to walk through, but not so much that he could see far. And the sounds... the sounds made the hairs of his neck stand on end. The growls and yelps and distant slithering of monsters haunted his every step.

He had to get out of here.

Yet even as he thought this, he realized he wasn't alone.

It was the scent that hit him first. It wafted on the breeze, spicy and sharp, making him jerk upright, nostrils flaring as he took it in. He turned, as if the scent pulled him to look through the trees, froze him in place. The thud of hooves were near silent on the forest floor, but Evan heard them as the monster stepped out of the forest.

She was massive, the lower body of a horse, the upper body that of a buxom woman. She wore not a stitch of clothes, leaving her full, firm breasts on proud display, her hair a golden mane woven with flowers. A bow was in her hands, a quiver of arrows thrown over her shoulder.

Evan was instantly on guard, though the difference in their levels couldn't be more obvious. A centaur was a high end monster, even for the Old Woods, and they were proud creatures too. But there was something different about this one. Her eyes were hot and dim, her cheeks flushed, almost feverish. Her hooves clipped and clopped as she constantly shifted her weight, her braided tail swishing with agitation.

"O-oh! Hello, h-human. Male human. Hi," she said, panting. "I'm Lailana. Hi!"

"H-hello?" Evan said.

He felt her eyes move over him hungrily and tensed further. Were centaurs cannibals? He didn't know. He hadn't heard anything, but that was no guarantee.

"Yeah! Hi hi! Who are you? Um, are you lost or something? Gosh, you're cute!"

"I uh... th-thank you?" Evan said, blinking.

She giggled. That scent was getting stronger. It fairly saturated the air now, thick and pungent. Evan felt like his head was being stuffed with cotton, and his pants with his cock. Why was he getting so hard? Admittedly she was pretty. Lovely. Big, full tits on display. Her pretty face flushed and breasts quivering with panting breath. But she was dangerous too. Had to remember that.

But she hadn't attacked yet. Maybe there was a chance...

"I um... I am a bit lost," Evan said. "Do you know the way out?"

"Out? Yes! Sure! Absolutely. I know the way. But it's um... it's pretty far. You want to go? I can take you there. You can ride me!"

Evan blinked. "Oh," he said. "That's... very kind of you."

"Yep! Yep! Very kind. Very nice, isn't it? I'm very sweet. But um, maybe if I do that, you can do me a favour..."

She trotted nearer, and the scent was even stronger, like she was soaked in that thick musk. Evan's eyes watered and his pulse hammered as her flank bumped him. "F-favour? What... what favour?"

"Nothing big! Or, um, maybe a little. That'd be nice." She giggled, blushing hotter. "But um, I'm in a... do you know what time of year it is?"

"S-spring?" Evan ventured.

"Yeah! Yeah! Spring. Renewal and uh... uh, stuff. And um... Centaurs love spring. It's very nice and hot and uh... Yeah. Great season. Um... M-mating season..."

Evan stared, his eyes growing wide. "M-mating season?"

"Yeah," the centaur panted. "Mating season. I... I really need it. Pleeease?"

Evan swallowed hard. The palpable need radiating from the centauress was overwhelming. And... and he did need to get out of the woods. She'd be able to bring him out much faster than just walking on his own.

"I ah... O-okay. I suppose we can-"

"Oh gosh! That's wonderful! Great! Thank you!" Lailana cried, turning around, her flank hitting Evan so hard it bowled him over.

"Oof!" Evan gasped as he was laid out on the ground. He rose onto his elbows and froze, finding himself looking up at the centaur's rounded rump and the dark shape of her equine pussy. Her tail swished, sending another waft of her scent into him like a fist of pure, animal lust. He gasped, blinking rapidly, his senses spinning from the assault.

"Whoops! Sorry. Sorry. I get so... ah... so unsettled when I'mmmmm horny. I just... um... Here..." Lailana lowered herself to the grassy floor, her tail swishing as he looked over her shoulder. "Please," she gasped. "Can I h-have your cock?"

Evan swallowed hard. He pulled himself back to his feet and awkwardly fumbled his belt off. His pulse was hammering as he finally released his pants, letting them fall and revealing the hardness of his manhood. Lailana's eyes burned, her breasts heaving at the sight of it.

"Y-yes. That's good. That's um... yes. Y-you'll fuck me now. Um. Right? Pleeeease?" she panted, her tail flicking eagerly.

Evan approached the centaur's rear. She shifted constantly, her ass swaying from side to side, her eyes imploring him. He reached out and grasped her hips, feeling her tremble, as if electrified with desperate arousal. Evan found himself making soft, soothing sounds, stroking her flanks to calm her.

"There there. It's ah... it's okay. It's going to be alright..."

Lailana closed her eyes, her quick, shuddering breath slowing slightly. "P-pleeeease," she moaned. "Please, human. Please. I need your cock. Need it... need it so bad. Need you in me. Please. I need your cum. Need you to fuck me. Breed me. I need it. Please... Oh gods, please..."

Evan couldn't believe this was happening. He was doing this. And he couldn't stop. Instinct seemed to consume him. Drive him. Push his hips forward, rubbing the tip of his cock against her spacious, hot pussy, then ease inside.

"Ooooooh!" the centaur moaned as she felt him enter her, her pussy clamping down tightly on his cock. "Yessss! Oh gods yes!"

"F-fuck!" Evan gasped as her hot, spacious cunt seemed to suck him deep inside her.

"Mmm! Yes! By the horns, yes! Please! Oh fuck! Pleeease! Ride me! Ride your pony haaaard!"

The switch from shy maiden to horny beast barely fazed him. Evan couldn't stop himself if he wanted to. His hands tightened on her flank, feeling the powerful muscles quiver with pleasure as he sawed feverishly into her pussy, every breath coming in a pant, inhaling more of her powerful musk. Her depths swallowed him so it was hard to pull back and thrust home again. The heat of her cunt washed over him. The scent of her arousal drowned him.

He was having a hard time thinking. Instinct was propelling him forward. Making him pant. Moan. Pound his cock into the tight hindquarters of the centaur like an animal in a rut. Maybe it was the discrepancy of their levels, but he was being overwhelmed by her scent. Her need. His hips pounded into the firmness of her ass with a heavy slapping sound. His breath gasped hotly from his mouth.

"Yessss!" Lailana moaned. "Horns yessssss! Keep going! Oh g-gods yes! Keep fucking me! I need it. Need your seed. Oh gods! Gods! Yes! Give it... give it to me. B-breed me! Please! Breed my pussy! Breed your fucking pony! I need your cum! I need it in me! Fucking me full! Oh fuck. Fuck yes! Yessss! Gods yessssss!"

Her cry echoed among the trees as her whole body shuddered in orgasm. Her pussy tightened, sucking at his cock, and it was more than Evan could bear. He threw back his head with a throaty moan.

"Fuuuuuck yesssss!" he cried as he came, pumping the horny centauress full of his hot cum, filling her as best he could, feeling her shudder and moan with pleasure, her pussy nearly crushing him with the intensity of her orgasm.

With an almost equine nicker of satisfaction, Evan felt the centaur loosen herself around him. He groaned as his cock slid from the ooze of her pussy, his entire lap soaked with her arousal. Well, even pulling his pants back up, there'd be no concealing that.

"Oh d-dear. Sorry," Lailana gasped as she saw the state he was in. "Sorry about th-that. I just get so e-excited sometimes."

"No... no problem," Evan gasped, his head spinning from the intensity of her scent.

Lailana smiled sweetly and suddenly lifted him up.

"H-hey!" he gasped. "What are..."

"You wanted me to show you the way out of the forest, yes?" she said as she plopped him down on her back. "Hope you don't mind riding bareback."

"Uh..."

"Arms around me! Can't have you falling off."

"B-but... um..."

"Hold on tight," she said.

Evan blushed hard but did as bid, his hands squeezing the softness of the centaur's plump breasts. He grunted as she began to gallop, his crotch rubbing against her back with every thump of her hooves.

"I-is it f-far?" Evan said.

"A little ways," Lailana said, her hair fluttering into his face as she galloped. She glanced back with a shy look. "And um, I hope you don't mind, but galloping always gets me a bit... frisky. I hope you'll help me with that before you leave."

Evan flushed, but found himself saying, "S-sure! I can do that."

Lailana giggled and turned ahead, riding through the forest. Evan hung on tight, her soft breasts squeezed between his fingers, his cock already hard and rubbing against the centaur's back. Just thinking about that deep, hot pussy taking him again made him blush with anticipation.

Maybe... he should get lost in the Old Woods more often...

jayaurysmut
jayaurysmut
823 Followers