All Comments on 'Mating Season'

by jayaurysmut

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
jayaurysmutjayaurysmutalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Another short story voted for by backers on my patreon, where I also run a monster girl choose your own adventure story over 90k words. https://www.patreon.com/JayAury

IlfenIlfenalmost 3 years ago

litRPGs are a dumb japanese fad.

Why do we need to know or care that the hero is level four.

light novels were a mistake. anime was a mistake.

IlfenIlfenalmost 3 years ago

But yea. Umm... hot story.

sofa44sofa44over 1 year ago

@Ilfen Cool story bro. I'm not a particular fan of the format, but maybe save the deconstruction of entire genres for your blog? Light novels and anime have proven themselves massively popular across the globe for decades at this point with or without the approval of anonymous internet commentators. I'd say they've proven themselves as a viable medium of storytelling rather than a mere "mistake". But to each their own... and I say this as someone who doesn't consume any of the above, frankly.

But I digress. Cute little one-shot despite initially being distracted with the dialogue format. The characters were endearing for what it was.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I honestly think this is a good start to a longer story the thing that gets me is how short it is I would love to see more of it nice work.

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 1 year ago

[23.04.23]

Mucho Caliente!

11/10!!!!!

Cyberweasel89Cyberweasel8924 days ago

That was such a cute story. The centaur girl's personality was a refreshing change from how centaur girls are usually written. Her interactions and dynamic with Evan were adorable. The story was also a nice length and pacing, giving enough context and detail but not dragging itself out. And of course, I love that the centaur girl was naked. That just always adds something in regards to monstergirls for me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjayaurysmut@jayaurysmut
jayaurysmut not only submits his work for the fine people of literotica to judge him on, but also sometimes gets paid for it! on amazon here: https://www.amazon.com/default/e/B079NLYFCQ/ref=sr_ntt_srch_lnk_1?qid=1531025357&sr=1-1&redirectedFromKindleDbs=true You can also fol...