Mating Season Pt. 01

Story Info
She's in heat..
928 words
4.25
2.7k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story is a bit different. It's fantasy based meaning some of the characters can shape shift into wolves. I hope you enjoy and thank you for reading ❤️

Rob's mind links his beta, "Check on Tahlia, please. Make sure no other man has access to her room." Rob was worried Tahlia was in heat. They didn't mate yet. Other unmated males in the pack would smell her scent and try to mate with her.

No man could take her from him. Any man that tried to do so would die a slow miserable death.  

Rob wasn't worried about his beta, Nick. He has mated happily with a woman a part of their pack. He was to be married soon and expecting twins.

Nick quickly jumps up and goes to check on his Luna (Queen).

As he made his way down the hallway, he could hear moans and pants. He opens the door and sees Tahlia sprawled across the bed in black lingerie. Tahlia being in lingerie didn't bother him at all because she was like his sister.

He knew exactly what the problem was, she was in heat, and she needed to be mated right away.

In the wolf community, when mates find each other they are supposed to mate before the full moon occurs. In their defense, Tahlia had trust issues stemming from her previous pack and how they abused her. Rob refused to rush her and wants to mate when she is ready.

Nick looks away when he finds Tahlia in the bed, "I'm sorry Luna but Robert wanted me to check on you. Are you alright?"

Nick knew she wasn't, he could smell her arousal, and it filled the room. She couldn't speak, the pain coursing through her body was too much. She turns over to lay flat on her stomach, trying to relax.

"I need him here. Get him here. Please tell him to hurry." She moaned out. Nick nodded and exited the room. Before he could mind-link Robert, he was running up the stairs.

"Leave us." Rob orders Nick. Nick nods and bows to his Alpha. Rob stops at the door before he opens it. He could smell her, her scent was intoxicating. He turns the doorknob and opens the door.

There she was the love of his life, aching for him. "Baby." She barely whispers out. He smiles and walks toward her. Rob puts his hand on her forehead, "You're burning up my love. Your whole body is hot."

She groans and pulls him close. He lowers himself onto the bed. "You're in heat." She nods, knowing what's wrong with her body.

"Please touch me..." she takes his hand and places it on her breasts.

She then places her hand over his and moves their hands together in a circular motion."Squeeze them... just please make me feel good." She begs, "I can get the pain to stop baby, you just gotta trust me ok?" He coos.

She nods and lays back. Rob slowly places kisses down her neck, biting and teasing her. His fingers at the top of her bra feeling the lace material and her soft skin.

He releases her breasts from the bra and immediately plays with her nipples. His tongue lightly brushes against it causing her to moan. He does the same to the other but this time he sucks gently.

He moves down her body and kisses her stomach. He rubs her caramel thighs and buries his head between them.

He grabs the fabric of her thong with his teeth and pulls it down her sexy legs. After her panties hit the floor, Rob wastes no time, he spreads her lips and flicks his tongue over her clit.

Thalia jumps at the foreign feeling. She's never been touched like this before, it's all-new for her. She shudders under his touch, it was their bond. Everything was one hundred times better with your mate.

Rob sucks at her clit and flicks it around with his tongue. "Oh... mmm." Tahlia bites her lip hard and pulls at Robert's hair.

Slowly he inserts a finger, pushing it in and out of her as her hips lift off the bed.

Tahlia reaches down to grip his hair harder and grinds against his face. "Baby please..."

Rob continues to lick at her, making her scream and tug at him. Finally, she releases on his tongue. Her chest heaves up and down as she tries to control herself and her breathing. He doesn't stop, he continues to feast on her.

"Uh Robbie..." she felt it again, the strong orgasm building up. The pleasurable burning sensation filled her core. "Shit...Jesus I..." Robbie. "Tell me, baby..." he swirls his tongue around her pearl. He adds another finger to her wet pussy.

"I'm cumming!" Her body shook and her toes curled. Tahlia grinds on his face, riding out her orgasm.

Her chest rose up and down fast as she tried to catch her breath. She felt a euphoric feeling come over her. "Jesus." She pants out. Robert kisses up her stomach and finally places one last kiss on her lips, savoring the feeling. They were soft and plump.

"I love you," Robert tells her softly. She responds quickly, "I love you too, and thank you for being patient with me. I know we have to mate sooner or later." Thalia looks down at her feet, embarrassed.

Rob quickly lifts her face and looks her deeply in her eyes. "We will take it slow." He reassures her and Thalia smiles at him.

TO BE CONTINUED...