Mating with Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Put it in, mom." Jennifer breathed, drawing her hips back.

Sue swallowed and reached down to guide the tip of her daughter's cock to her pussy and slot it in her lips. Once completed, she looked back up to Jennifer's longing face and nodded.

"Go slow." She warned. "It's been a long time and you're enormous, honey."

"I'll try." Jennifer promised and pushed forward.

Sue cried out as her walls were spread wide by the biggest cock she had ever seen let alone taken. She bit her lip and trembled as Jennifer slowly plodded forward into her depths. She yelped as she felt the tip of Jennifer's cock press against her cervix. Her daughter was deeper than any other penis or toy she had experienced in her life. Respecting her mom's request, Jennifer retracted her hips at a snail's pace, sluggishly retreating until just the head remained inside, and then pushing back in.

Her mother's moans filled the room as she was stretched out by the immense shaft. Jennifer groaned, too, their carnal responses melding together into a symphony of lust. Speeding up, Jennifer started to move her hips with some urgency. Her mother's cunt gripped and squeezed her with each thrust and drew a cry of pleasure from both of their mouths. Jennifer's hips became almost a blur, no longer able to restrain herself and go slow as Sue had instructed. Sue, in turn, was being fucked too hard to snap her daughter from her fervor. Her mind was melting with the satisfying sensation of being stretched to her max.

Gripping her mom's thighs tightly and pounding away, Jennifer's attention was grabbed by her mother's chest. Each stroke of her hips was causing her mom's huge boobs to bounce and shake wildly. Enraptured by the sight, Jennifer's mouth began watering and she gradually leaned forward. Sue gasped as she felt her daughter's lips wrap around one of her stiff nipples. A lewd moan escaped her, Jennifer sucking away at her breast and slamming into her at the same time. Jennifer's moans translated into hums of contentment that sent stimulating vibrations into Sue's breasts.

After a few minutes, Sue felt a strange sensation coming up. It was something she had felt before, but not in years. Her eyes widened in shock as she realized what it was just before the sensation manifested. Jennifer, still latched to her mom's breast, heard her mother cry out and felt something warm and sweet fill her mouth. With a jolt, she realized that it was milk. Eager for more of the rich and savory liquid, she tightened the seal of her lips around her mom's nipple and sucked harder. She was rewarded by a steady stream of delectable milk that flooded her mouth and she gulped it down thirstily.

Sue groaned and wrapped her arms around her daughter's head, hugging her tightly to her chest. She panted in ecstasy as Jennifer suckled on her greedily, drawing out more and more of the creamy goodness within. She couldn't believe that she was lactating after so long, but her daughter's hungry mouth was ardently extracting the milk and swallowing it down.

When Jennifer finally took a break to catch her breath, rivulets of white running down her chin, Sue grabbed her face and pulled her up to her own. Their lips crashed together in a hot and passionate kiss. Sue's tongue eagerly explored her daughter's mouth, tasting her own sweet milk. Jennifer returned the embrace, pounding her hips harder into her mom.

Squealing, Sue climaxed harder than she ever had before. Her cunt fluttered and spasmed, as she jerked and writhed in her daughter's grip. Jennifer groaned into her mom's mouth as her walls clamped down around her and convulsed wildly. She fucked away, sliding her cock into her mom's grasping hole urgently, extending Sue's orgasm until she her eyes rolled back in her skull and she was reduced to a shuddering mess. Feeling her own finish approaching, Jennifer slowed her thrusts, allowing her mother to recover from her mind shattering climax while she kissed her.

"Mom..." Jennifer breathed, breaking off the kiss. "I'm gonna cum soon."

Shaking her daze off, Sue gently pushed Jennifer off of her, whimpering as the thick cock left her slick cunt, and guided her daughter until she was once again on her back, leaning against the armrest of the couch. Laying herself between Jennifer's spread legs like she had done earlier, Sue ensnared the throbbing head of her cock in her mouth and started bobbing her head. She was thoroughly exhausted, mentally and physically, from her earth-rocking orgasm, but her hands came up to grip Jennifer's shaft and stroke her. Her mouth and fingers worked in tandem, twisting and jerking and sucking until Jennifer was bucking and trembling uncontrollably underneath her.

"I'm cumming, mom!" Jennifer warned.

Sue dutifully kept her lips wrapped around her daughter's cock as cum exploded across her tongue. Her eyes widened in surprise at the sheer volume of the fluid, but she managed to keep it all contained. Her cheeks bulged outwards like a chipmunk and she quickly swallowed it all down just in time for the next blast to flood her mouth. Jennifer cried out and shuddered, continually filling her mother's mouth with cum as she sucked it all down and into her belly. By the time Jennifer's orgasm subsided, Sue was feeling bloated and full, but in a good, satisfied way. She felt as though she had just eaten dinner again and just like usual after intense exercise and a good meal, she was feeling sleepy. She feebly suckled on her daughter's cock head as her eyelids drooped and shut.

Jennifer panted, her chest heaving and her head limply hanging back over the arm rest as she vaguely felt her mom's mouth sliding deeper and deeper on her cock. She felt something soft bump into her crotch and raised her head. To her amazement, she found her mom, sound asleep with her cock buried to the balls in her throat. Jennifer stared in shock for a few moments before tilting her mom's head slightly to ensure that her nose would have plenty of room to take in air and then leaned back with a big sigh, gradually joining her mother in dream land.

Sue was once again greeted with the sight of her daughter's crotch when she woke up and was surprised to find that her cock was buried to the root in her mouth. Jennifer was still asleep above her and her penis had softened to the point where it no longer stretched her throat. Even flaccid, it was still long enough to breach the barrier to her throat, but its lack of rigidity kept Sue's body from reflexively trying to expel the blockage. She gently suckled on Jennifer's limp length, enjoying the visual thrill of glancing down and seeing her lips wrapped around the base of her daughter's fat cock.

Sitting up, the slippery length dragged from her mouth and flopped down between her daughter's legs. She yawned and glanced at the clock on the cable box beneath the television. It was just about three in the morning. She could feel the last of her drunkenness beginning to fade away, but it was still late. Or it was early, depending on one's life choices. Either way, she was still tired, and her back was a bit sore from lying on her mountainous breasts for so long. She stretched and padded into the kitchen to get a big glass of water to help hydrate herself. The last thing she wanted was a hangover later on. Returning to the living room, she watched her pretty daughter peacefully slumbering away for a couple minutes before leaning down.

"Jen." She whispered, running her thumb over her daughter's cheek. "Jen, wake up, sweetie."

"Hmmm...?" Jen sleepily opened her eyes. "Mom?"

"Come on, go up to bed." Sue encouraged. "Your back will thank me tomorrow."

Sue gently pulled her up to her feet and led her up to the bedroom, tucking her beneath the blanket. Shedding her panties to chuck them into her laundry hamper and pulling on a baggy t-shirt, she crawled into the other side of the bed and rolled onto her side. She felt a slight movement on the bed and Jennifer's arms wrapped around her middle from behind, just beneath her breasts, and pulled herself in close behind her mother. She could feel Jennifer's warm, gentle breath on the back of her neck and sighed contentedly, drifting off to sleep.

When Jennifer stirred sometime later, early sunlight was streaming around the edges of the window blinds. She was warm, comfortable, and well rested. For a moment, she was worried that last night had only been a dream, but her concerns were soon put to rest. Her arms were still wrapped around her sleeping mother as she vaguely recalled doing so last night at some point and her lower body was still bare. She yawned and snuggled closer to the dozing woman she was latched to.

Her mom's curvaceous rear was pressed firmly against her crotch, and Jennifer felt blood begin to rush down to her nether region. Her cock grew and rose until it was lodged between her mom's butt, perfectly cocooned by her luscious cheeks. Unable to keep still, she found herself gentle sliding her penis between her mother's cheeks, hotdogging her voluptuous behind.

Sue murmured in her sleep and pushed her ass back into Jennifer's crotch as her daughter humped lightly against her. Feeling her mother stirring, Jennifer paused as Sue hummed in her sleep and rolled over until she was facing her daughter. Disappointed that her buttjob was prematurely terminated, Jennifer tossed off their blanket and searched for somewhere else to stow her dick. Fumbling around between their bodies, she slid her erect length down from her mom's navel and slipped it between her smooth thighs, pushing forward until it was protruding in the back.

Mewling quietly, Jennifer hugged her mom's waist close and started to gently pump her cock between her mother's legs. Sue moaned faintly in her slumber, her pussy instinctively moistening as the thick shaft glided along her lips. The juices helped to lubricate the mellow thighjob and allowed Jennifer's penis to slide effortlessly through Sue's thigh gap.

Looking up at the breasts her face was buried in, Jennifer's mouth started watering at the thought of the delectable drink within. She paused her thrusting and carefully slid her mom's loose t-shirt up until she could get her head under the fabric. It only took her a few seconds to find her mom's nipple and clamp her mouth around it, applying some suction. Moments later, she was rewarded with a mouthful of warm, sweet milk.

Gulping it down, she eagerly drew more into her mouth, humming in satisfaction as the savory fluid ran down her throat. Jennifer already liked milks of every kind and this was just like regular milk, but so much sweeter and more delicious. Her arms tightened around her mom's slender waist and her face pressed into her pillowy boob. The addicting ambrosia flowed over her tongue, filling her mouth with the heavenly and comforting taste. She closed her eyes, relaxing as her belly was treated to the delightful nectar.

Sue leisurely rose from her sleep to the sensation of movement around her. Gasping at the feeling of something attached to her nipple, she glanced down. Her daughter's head was hidden beneath her shirt and she was gingerly suckling on her breast. Sue could hear the slight sound of Jennifer's swallowing and could feel her milk flowing out from her. Jennifer's lower body was moving, slowly humping at her and sliding her stiff cock between her thighs. She bit her lip, trembling slightly as the erect shaft glided along her slick lips.

Pulling her shirt up and exposing her boobs and Jennifer, Sue smiled down at the girl as their eyes met. She tenderly wrapped her arms around her daughter's head and pulled her into her bosom, encouraging her to keep feeding. Jennifer obliged and resumed sucking on her sensitive nipples, easily pulling mouthfuls of the creamy goodness within and gulping it down.

Sue was shocked with how good it felt to be milked. She didn't remember it being like this when Jennifer was a baby, but then again, it hadn't taken on quite the same connotation that it had now, and Jennifer was considerably more eager. Her lips, suction, tongue, everything was far more involved and stronger than when she was a baby. She squeezed her thighs up on Jennifer's cock, making the seam she was pumping into tighter and making her moan as she drank. Sue giggled and stroked her daughter's hair, feeling her movements speed up.

"Here, sweetie." Sue pulled Jennifer's head away and lowered it to her other breast, laughing. "I don't want my boobs to look lopsided all day. Even it out, okay?"

Jennifer hummed in compliance and resumed nursing a warm stream of milk from her. Sue petted her daughter's head, sighing and moaning as her breast and pussy were stimulated. It wasn't quite enough to make her climax, but it was plenty to keep her lightly squirming and moaning as she squished her daughter's head into her boobs.

Feeling the throbbing of Jennifer's cock gradually increase as the minutes passed until it was apparent that the inevitable was coming, Sue backed her rear up, freeing the engorged length. She reached down in between their bodies and grasped her daughter's slippery penis, immediately beginning to stroke it. Jennifer's moans became increasingly frequent and louder, sending pleasurable vibrations into Sue's nipple. Soon, she could no longer focus on the tit in front of her and her lips broke their seal to groan unabated.

"Mom..." she whimpered. "I'm gonna cum."

"Shhh." Sue hugged her face into her expansive cleavage. "Go right ahead, hon."

She sped up her hand, jacking her daughter off vigorously as she thrust into her movements. Letting out a cry, Jennifer exploded in her mother's grip. A thick stream of hot cum burst from the tip of her cock and splattered against her mom's thighs. Bits of jizz ricocheted and flew back against her. Another shot, just as voluminous as the first immediately followed and hosed Sue's legs down. Whining and panting, Jennifer kept on spraying the pearly white fluid until she was spent, and they were both thoroughly coated in the stuff from the waist down. Stray bits of cum speckled their tummies and a couple rogue drops dotted their chests.

"I'm sorry about the mess." Jennifer said, when she had caught her breath.

"Oh, don't you worry about that." Sue assured her. "I do have a laundry machine, after all."

She looked down at their thighs and giggled at the sight. It looked like a cum grenade had gone off and they had been in the blast zone. The sheet in between them was soaked in semen as well and the potent scent of jizz permeated the room. Drying her hand off on her bunched t-shirt, Sue reached down and wiped a few drops of milk from her daughter's chin with her thumb.

"C'mon." Sue rolled over and stood up. "Let's get a shower and get cleaned up."

Jennifer headed into the bathroom as Sue pulled off the sheets before they could soak through to the mattress and ran them down to the washing machine. She was careful not to trail any cum on the way there and hurried back upstairs. Shedding her T-shirt, she opened the door to the shower and stepped in behind her daughter. Jennifer was washing all the splooge off of her legs and groin with a bar of soap and Sue was surprised to see that she was somehow hard again already.

Selecting a second bar of soap from the ceramic shelf in the shower stall, Sue began to wash Jennifer's back and shoulders. She ran the bar over her smooth skin, creating a foamy lather and rubbed it all over her daughter's backside. Working her way lower, she ran her hands around Jennifer's waist and hips, spreading the suds across her.

Stepping up closer until her mammoth breasts squished up against her daughter's back, Sue reached her hands around under Jennifer's arms and grasped her erect cock, making her jump and gasp. Sue purposefully stroked and rubbed her penis with both hands. She tightly gripped onto the shaft, running her fingers from base to tip and then back to the base again and again. The slippery suds and soapy foam made form a surprisingly adequate and slick lubricant, allowing Sue's palms to slide easily and with hardly any friction at all.

Jennifer moaned and reached up to fondle her own breasts, tweaking her nipples and squeezing them. Her chest was not as big as her mother's impressive bust, but her heavy orbs still overflowed her hands and jiggled around deliciously. Sue rested her chin on Jennifer's shoulder, watching all of this intently. She massaged and stroked, deliberately maintaining a snail's pace. As Jennifer grew increasingly horny, this sluggish rate of movement began to drive her crazy. She desperately wanted her mom to speed up, and she attempted to thrust into her grip and fuck her hands, but Sue wouldn't allow it.

Sue gradually pulled the two of them downwards until they were sitting on the warm, wet tiles. She slid them backwards until she was leaning back against the glass shower wall, and Jennifer was leaning back against her, her damp head nestled beautifully in her cleavage. Wrapping her legs around her daughter and placing them between Jennifer's thighs, she used her legs to spread her daughter's, holding them wide and keeping her still.

She resumed her lethargic pace, leisurely rubbing her hands along Jennifer's length, her fingers curling around her to form tight rings. She smiled as Jennifer trembled and quivered in her grip, whimpering and crying out at the teasingly lackadaisical speed she was being stimulated at. Her cock twitched and jumped in Sue's grasp, throbbing to show its longing for more. Unfortunately, Sue was not ready to oblige.

She kept this up for more than twenty minutes. Whenever she would run low on lubrication, she would reach up to the shelf and grab the soap, rubbing it all over her daughter's stomach and breasts to create more suds. Jennifer's hips bucked as much as they could, but with her mother completely wrapped around her securely from behind, she was unable to make the necessary motions to do much. Reduced to a panting, shaking mess, she could only lean back into her mother's boobs and look up at her smiling face as her unyielding eyes locked with hers.

"P...please!" she finally gasped, certain that she would go mad if this continued. "Please, mom! I...I can't take it anymore."

Chuckling, Sue released her grip on Jennifer's lurching erection and pulled her legs out from around her, to rest on either side of her daughter. She let Jennifer's weak body slide away from her on the slippery shower floor and turn back towards her, the water striking her back and running down to the tiles below. Biting her lip, Sue scooted forward and laid down on her back, her legs spread wide.

Taking the hint, Jennifer scrambled between her legs and hastily guided her hard dick to her mother's opening. Sue groaned as Jennifer immediately fed the entire length into her tight, hot hole, her body jerking as she felt the tip strike her cervix. Unwilling or unable to restrain herself now, Jennifer started to thrust with gusto. She leaned on her arms, her hands planted on either side of her mother and started to hammer away at top speed.

Her plan to rile up Jennifer having succeeded, Sue cried out as her pussy was stretched to maximum capacity. She felt like she was going to be split in half by the extraordinary girth and every rapid stroke bottomed out in the back of her cunt, making her shriek. Her gargantuan tits jiggled and bounced wildly as each impact of their hips sent her breasts into motion.

Her eyes widened as her daughter leaned down and latched her lips around her own. She moaned into Jennifer's mouth and grabbed hold of her head, pulling her deeper into the kiss. Their tongues swirled and fought each other for dominance in an invisible struggle to take over the oral embrace. Intent on winning this battle, Jennifer gave a few powerful, flesh slapping thrusts in quick succession.