Mating with Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oof!" Sue huffed, sitting down hard on Jennifer's thighs. "Jesus, you almost knocked me over. Are you going to let me get to my seat?"

Jennifer answered by cinching her arms tighter, trapping Sue against her.

"I thought as much." Sue sighed. "Just don't get any ideas. I don't need to spend the night in jail for public indecency."

Jennifer mumbled some affirmation and sat still...for a little while. She managed to wait until the movie began and it was clear that no one else was coming into the theater before she began grinding against her mom's rear. Sue inhaled as she felt her daughter's stiff cock pressing into her ass through the layers of cloth.

"I thought I told you no funny ideas, Jen." She complained, stiffening as Jennifer's hand came up to squeeze her right breast.

"I'm sorry, mom." Jennifer whispered. "I can't help it."

Wriggling her hand down between them, Jennifer unsnapped and unzipped her shorts, releasing her erection from its khaki prison. Sue whimpered as she felt it pop up between her legs, slapping against her. Jennifer slowly dragged her mom's loose skirt up until it was bunched around her waist and her cock was throbbing against her mom's silk panties.

"J...Jen..." Sue tried to protest, her sex moistening in response to the hot shaft pressed against it. "Please...Not here..."

Jennifer just reached around her mom and slid the tiny piece of cloth to the side, removing the last barrier between her and the promised land. It took some blind fumbling, but eventually Jennifer maneuvered her petite mom until her tip was perfectly in line, and she thrust up, pushing into her soaked pussy.

Sue clapped her hand over her mouth to contain her moan as her walls were opened up by her daughter yet again. She collapsed back against Jennifer, her hips sinking down and impaling herself more and more on the rigid shaft until her butt pressed firmly into her daughter's lap and the tip was mashed against her cervix. They both sat there, shivering and doing their best to keep silent and avoid drawing unwanted attention.

Powerless to resist her impulses, Jennifer began moving her hips vertically. She couldn't move a lot like usual, but she was able to bounce her mother's light frame up a couple inches, her cock almost always completely buried in her tight cunt. Sue gasped with each collision of her daughter's cock head against her cervix. It was so deep in her, it felt as though it was in her chest. It was all she could do just to cover her mouth with her hands and minimize the sounds being emitted from her as she was bounced up and down over and over.

Biting her lip to conceal her own moans, Jennifer wrapped her arms tightly around her mother and raised her mom more rapidly, slamming her back down onto her cock. Snaking one hand up her mom's shirt, she wormed into her bra and felt around for her nipple, snatching and pinching lightly when she finally found it. She groaned as she felt her mom tighten up at the pinch, and repeated the action, this time adding a slight twist that resulted in another clamping of the walls ensconcing her length.

Sue's eyes rolled up as her daughter pinched her sensitive nipple for a third time, and she went over the edge, climaxing intensely. She squirmed and shook in Jennifer's arms, her pussy convulsing and fluttering madly. Her hands slipped down from her mouth, letting a shrill squeak out, but Jennifer's hand quickly came up to clamp over her lips, muting her carnal noises.

Jennifer ceased her thrusting to just bask in the orgasmic spasms of her mom's cunt. She breathed heavily, holding tightly to the thrashing woman on her lap as she gradually came down from her peak, panting and murmuring. She gently toyed with her mother's nipple, sending shudders through her body and a couple squeezes down to her pussy. With Sue's climax finished, Jennifer could feel hers approaching. She had been working up to this ever since their massage started hours ago, and she started to thrust again, desperate to release it.

"Mom..." she huffed. "I'm almost there."

Sue could tell by the increased throbbing and twitching of her daughter's cock that she was telling the truth. Her mind flashed back to the plentiful orgasms of nights passed, and her stomach churned, thinking about how to contain it all. If Jennifer just released on the floor, it would get absolutely everywhere, and the potent scent of semen would soon alert theater staff as to what was going on. She could drop to her knees and swallow it, but she was certain that if someone walked into the theater, they would spot what she was doing immediately. There was only one option left.

"Cum inside me." She whispered.

"Are you sure?" Jennifer asked, panting.

"Mhmm. Let it go, sweetie."

Burying her face into her mother's shoulder, Jennifer gripped her tight and did exactly that. Her cry of ecstasy reverberated through Sue's body as she screamed into her shoulder, an explosion of cum erupting into her mom's pussy. She trembled and quaked as she pumped stream after stream of jizz deep within Sue's tight, hot hole. Sue could feel every rope of thick, virile cum splash against her cervix and she bit her lip, working her lower muscles to milk every last drop of the profuse load into her depths. Having packed her mom with hot cum until she was gloriously empty, Jennifer slumped back into her seat and hugged her mother tight. Sue leaned her head back against her daughter's shoulder, her pussy still plugged by the thick shaft.

"I love you, mom." Jennifer murmured, sad that she was leaving tomorrow.

"I love you too, honey." Sue said, turning her head to kiss her daughter on the cheek.

Seven months later, Jennifer got a text from her mom asking if she could come to New York for a visit. Jennifer had pressed her for more information, but her mother had remained tight lipped and refused to give any answers until she arrived. Exasperated and antsy to find out what the issue was, Jennifer booked the next flight available and flew across the country back to the northeast. Once again, her mom cracked the door open before she could knock, peaking around the door and smiling at her.

"What is it that's so important that you couldn't tell me over the phone..."

Jennifer trailed off as her mom opened the door wider, the rest of her body coming into view. Her normally slim, voluptuous body was much different than when Jennifer had last seen her. Her shirt was protruding outward over a heavily swollen tummy, clearly quite pregnant and far along at that. Gaping, Jennifer looked back up at her mother, shock written all over her face. Sue laughed at the expression on her daughter's face.

"Did...Did I...do...that?" Jennifer stammered, pointing at her bulging belly.

"Yep, this is your handiwork, young lady." Sue giggled, pulling her daughter's hand to rest on her rounded midsection.

"Holy crap!" she exclaimed, feeling the warm, taut skin beneath her mom's loose t-shirt. "Why did you wait so long to tell me?"

"Well..." Sue sighed. "I was nervous. I didn't know how you would react. You don't have to be involved if you don't want, but the option is there."

Her lips curving into a broad smile, Jennifer stepped forward, pulling her mom in to kiss her on the lips.

"One condition." Jennifer said, smiling. "We're moving somewhere warmer."