Mating with Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the fourth stroke, Sue came and came hard. She screamed into her daughter's mouth and shivered uncontrollably. As her mom's eyes rolled up and her mind went blank from the ecstasy, Jennifer took advantage and pushed her tongue past her lips to impose her will on the passionate liplock. She quickened her pace, railing her length as deep as she could manage and as fast as she was capable of. Sue's thoughts glazed over, and she slumped on the floor, shaking and squirming uncontrollably in the face of the most intense orgasm she had ever experienced. Her vision seemed to blur, and her eyes rolled into her skull, fucked silly by the magnificent, pounding rod of her daughter.

Jennifer could feel every tremble and spasm from her mom's head translate as a constriction of her walls around her cock. She groaned, feeling her mother's pussy convulse erratically, squeezing and massaging her entire length. It was almost as though her hole was attempting to draw her cock in impossibly deeper. Each squeeze and tightening of her cunt forced a cry of bliss from Jennifer and egged her on, resulting in a frenzy of thrusting that nearly drove Sue mad with pleasure.

Seeing her mom's mind-broken face, Jennifer reluctantly forced herself to stop fucking her and pulled out, allowing for a recovery. She could tell that she was close to cumming, and she was loath to stop now, but judging by the moonstruck expression on her mom, she could definitely use a couple minutes to regain her faculties. Sue gasped and heaved as her climax roared through her body, having been extended to unfathomable stages by her daughter's relentless concurrent assault. Jennifer gently kissed her, chewing lightly on her lip as her mother recovered her sanity, bit by bit. When, finally, Sue was once again capable of forming coherent thoughts, she smiled weakly at her daughter and gave her a sloppy kiss on the lips.

"I'm getting close, mom." Jennifer warned her.

"Okay, sweetie." Sue breathed. "Where do you want to do it?"

Jennifer smiled sheepishly and reached up to caress Sue's gorgeous, exhausted face.

"On my face?" Sue asked. "Well, I guess we're in the shower already, so if there's any place to get messy, it's definitely in here. Go ahead, baby."

Jen grinned excitedly and crawled forward to straddle her mother's stomach. Laying her long, thick cock between her mother's boobs, she encouraged her mom to reach up and squeeze her tits together. Still shaky from her monster climax, Sue did as she was asked and squished her breasts around her daughter's cock. Her chest was so massive, that it completely encompassed the enormous cock until only the very tip was sticking out, pointed towards Sue's face.

Drawing her hips back, Jennifer began to fuck her mom's tits. She moved with a fervor, eager to reach her impending peak that had escaped her for so long now. Her chest heaved and sweat dripped from her forehead to mingle with the water droplets on her mom's breasts. She thrust frantically, her crotch slapping against her mom's soft basketball-sized-boobs. Sue's cleavage created a perfect cocoon for her daughter to slide her cock in and out of, the smooth, creamy skin grazing every inch of her shaft.

With a cry of euphoria, Jennifer erupted all over her mother. Rope after rope of hot, potent cum rained down onto Sue's face, covering her in the sticky fluid. Her daughter threw her head back in utter bliss, shooting copious globs to glaze Sue's features in thick jizz. One shot landed between her lips and Sue quickly swallowed down the sweet splooge. Now the one intent on extending the orgasm, Sue stroked her breasts along Jennifer's penis, coaxing additional spurts from deep within her balls. She kept on her path until Jennifer was shuddering and gasping and there was nothing left in her to spray forth. Dropping her hands and letting her heavy boobs fall to the sides, Sue giggled and locked eyes with her equally worn-out daughter.

"That was fun, honey." She laughed. "But I don't feel like showering in the cold so let's get clean before all the hot water runs out."

Sue and Jennifer developed a consistent pattern over the next two weeks. Every morning, Sue would wake up to find her daughter gently nursing on her breasts, filling her belly up with the sweet milk within. When her morning appetite was sated, they would head into the shower together and have passionate sex, culminating in either Sue swallowing a load of cum, or having her face and chest splattered white. The night before Jennifer's last day, however, they ended up fucking for nearly two hours and Sue drank down two loads from Jennifer.

With Jennifer having been completely worn out, Sue woke up first for a change. She gazed over at her daughter, who was sprawled out on the other side of the bed, and wiped a bit of drool from the corner of her mouth. She was somewhat disappointed that she wasn't being milked this morning, but she didn't want to wake her daughter up just to have her breasts sucked. Standing and stretching, she took a shower alone for a change and headed downstairs to make some coffee, even though it was almost eleven o'clock.

She was shocked to find the weather was bright and sunny out, and her phone said that it was in the seventies today. That kind of temperature was unheard of for early January in New York. Secretly wishing for snow, but happy to indulge in the rare warmth, she headed out onto her porch, sipping her coffee. Jennifer emerged from the house about an hour later, still rubbing the sleep from her eyes.

"Jesus, are we still in the north?" she mumbled, yawning as she sat down on the porch swing next to her mother. "Why is it so warm out?"

"I don't know." Sue responded. "I've never seen it this warm. We should go out and do something since it's so nice out and you're leaving tomorrow."

"Like what?"

"There's a new spa that opened up close by since you were last here. We can go get massages." Sue suggested. "Then, we can go see a movie or something."

"Yeah, that sounds nice." Jennifer agreed.

"Okay." Sue finished her coffee and stood. "Go get showered and I'll see if they have any openings this afternoon."

Sue called the location and was happy to hear that they had an opening available for one o'clock. That would leave them plenty of time to go to the theater afterwards. She booked a reservation for the two of them and went up to let her daughter know. Taking advantage of the hot weather, Sue dressed in a yellow skirt that came down to just above her knees, and a short sleeve white button up shirt. Jennifer came downstairs after her shower similarly dressed for the weather in a pair of tiny khaki shorts and a tank top.

"Ready to go?" Sue asked, grabbing her purse.

"Yep." Jennifer replied, following her out the door.

The building for the spa was very nice. It was full of cozy, earth tones and decorative rock formations with water burbling and cackling down into pools below. The girl behind the front desk greeted them when they arrived.

"Hi, welcome to Sunshine Spa." She beamed. "Do you have an appointment?"

"Yes, massage for two at one o'clock." Sue answered.

"Names?"

"Sue and Jennifer."

"Of course." She beckoned them to follow her. "Right this way, please."

She led them down a hallway past a series of doors, stopping at one room and opening it for them. Inside were two massage tables a few yards apart.

"If you could please get undressed and cover with a towel, your masseuses will be with you shortly." The girl explained. "Enjoy!"

She left them, closing the door behind her. They both stripped out of their clothes and laid down on their tables, covering their curvy rears with one of the provided towels. Jennifer made sure to tuck her cock and balls up under her belly, self-conscious to have it seen by the masseuse, then placed her face down in the circular cushion meant for her head. A knock came on the door a couple minutes later, and Jennifer and Sue looked up as two pretty girls came in, dressed in white cotton clothing, similar to what a nurse would wear.

"Hello, ladies." The blonde one said. "I'm Mia and this is Tamara. We'll be working on you this afternoon."

Tamara went to Jennifer's table and began prepping as Mia walked over to Sue. She frowned as she beheld the massive breasts causing Sue's back to arch off the table.

"Miss, if you don't mind." She said, indicating for Sue to sit up.

Sue covered her boobs as best as she could with her arms and sat up, allowing Mia access to the table. Mia reached beneath it and released some latches, pulling one of the cushioned panels off and leaning it against the walls.

"That should be more comfortable for you." She explained. "You can lay back down now, please.

Sue laid back down, a feeling of relief going through her as her breasts dropped through the now empty space in the table, allowing her back to flatten out against the surface for the first time in years.

"Wow, that's way better." She spoke into the cushion her head was in.

"Yeah, I figured." Mia laughed, pulling on her apron belt with pockets for her oils and creams. "That's why the tables are designed this way."

"You have customers with that problem often?" Sue asked, surprised that the table was designed with a titty trapdoor.

"Well, if you ever met our owner, you would know why she specifically wanted them like this." Mia explained. "Her chest is nearly as large as yours. It's something unique we can add for those female clienteles who require it, although, I must say, you are certainly the most well-endowed client I have had."

"Thank you." Sue giggled.

"Tell me, does your back hurt from their weight?" Mia asked, probing her dexterous fingers around Sue's back muscles, searching for knots.

"I'm mostly accustomed to it by now." Sue replied. "But yes, if I am on my feet for long periods of time, my back gets sore."

"Well, when I'm done, you'll be feeling weightless for the next few days." Mia boasted, spritzing some oil on her palms, and beginning her work.

Over on the other side of the room, Jennifer's body was reacting in several different ways to Tamara's skilled hands working over her back and shoulders. She had been asked by Tamara if she wanted the trapdoor to be opened for her substantial bust as well, but fearful of having her cock spotted, Jennifer had assured her that she would be fine and had squished her boobs out to the side, spilling out around her torso. Now, she was sighing and enjoying the gentle massage, her eyes closed, and her lips parted.

Unfortunately, while the rest of her body was relaxing, her rod was dead stiff and pinned beneath her abdomen. Having a pretty, young woman caress her body had sent blood straight to her groin, making her length strain and grow until the tip was pushed past her belly button. By the time the massage ended an hour later, she was twitching and squirming, wishing that she could grab her cock and jack off. Unfortunately, their masseuses were still in the room, taking off their aprons. Finally, they finished putting stuff away and went to leave.

"Take your time getting dressed and then you can leave at your own pace." Mia said, closing the door and leaving them alone.

Jennifer sat up, freeing her trapped penis from underneath her body, and gripped it tightly in her hand. Glancing over at her naked mother, still laying on the table, her erection throbbed harder.

"Mom?" she caught her attention.

"Yes?" Sue raised her head from the cushion and looked over, seeing what Jennifer was holding. "Oh, honey, we don't have time. We need to leave soon."

"I can be fast." Jennifer assured her. "I have an idea."

"I don't know, Jen."

"Pleeease, mom." She begged. "Just ten minutes? Fifteen?"

Sue sighed and relented, unable to say no to her desperate daughter.

"Okay." She said. "What's this plan of yours?"

Jennifer's eyes lit up and she licked her lips, striding over to her mom's table.

"Roll over." She instructed, helping her mom roll onto her back.

Sue realized what her plan was as Jennifer pulled her backwards by her shoulders until her head was hanging off the edge of the bed. She had seen enough porn before to know where this was going. Sure enough, Jennifer's cock prodded at her lips, seeking entry within. Sue granted that entry, opening her lips and allowing Jennifer to push into her mouth.

Jennifer didn't waste any time and immediately began to thrust. She moaned loudly, biting her lip as her cock slid in and out of her mom's mouth. Sue kept her lips sealed tightly as Jennifer pistoned into her repeatedly, fucking her mouth vigorously. She flicked her tongue around as much as was possible and applied suction, doing her best to elevate her daughter's pleasure.

Having been so horny for so long, Jennifer was very worked up and it didn't take more than a minute before she was knocking against the back of her mom's mouth. Sue gagged as she felt Jennifer's tip poking the entrance to her throat. Her eyes widened a bit and watered slightly from the frequent bashing against her uvula. Burning with lust, Jennifer kept hammering away. She pushed herself in deeper, eager to get more of her length in the warm, wet opening that was surrounding the first few inches of her.

Sue choked as the head finally forced her entrance to open, the head of her daughter's cock squeezing into the top of her throat. It was gone as soon as it had arrived, but it arrived yet again, and again, and again, each time delving a bit deeper. Her back arched up off the table as she gagged furiously, but she kept her arms by her sides and permitted Jennifer to keep fucking her face.

With a groan of pleasure, Jennifer finally forced her cock all the way down her mom's insanely tight throat until her heavy balls came to rest on her face. Sue's throat convulsed and she choked violently, saliva spewing past her lips and dripping down Jennifer's fat nuts. Chewing on her bottom lip, Jennifer slid herself back out until just the tip of her cock remained to let her mom breathe.

Gently gripping her mother's neck to gain better leverage, Jennifer started ramming herself back in rapidly. She pounded past Sue's lips, her nuts smacking into her mom's face on each downstroke. She could feel her mom's neck bulging and expanding beneath her fingers with each thrust and the sweet, carnal sounds of her mother gurgling around her cock floated up to her ears, making her balls twitch excitedly.

Stopping and withdrawing completely from her mom's mouth, Jennifer carefully helped the panting woman roll back onto her front and climbed up on the table to straddle her thighs. With the first part of her 'cum fast' plan done, she spread her mom's cheeks and caught sight of part two.

"Mom, can I..." she paused, nervous to ask.

"What's that, sweetie?" Sue turned to look over her shoulder, still breathing heavy.

Jennifer grabbed her dick and pressed the tip against her mom's asshole, indicating what she was after.

"Can I?" she asked again.

"Oh!" Sue nervously chewed on the inside of her cheek. "Um..."

She brought her eyes up to meet her daughter's pleading ones and her heart melted in her chest.

"Yes, you can." She spoke.

"Really?" Jennifer said, incredulous.

"Yeah." Sue laughed. "Just get that bottle of oil and make sure you use plenty."

Jennifer leaned over to the nearby shelf and retrieved a bottle of massage oil.

"And go slow!" Sue called back, feeling the smooth liquid drizzle onto her cheeks and over her tight opening.

Jennifer held her breath as she pushed her tip into her mom's tiny entrance. She felt her mom tense up slightly and she carefully nudged her way inside. Sue moaned and winced a bit as her hole was forced wide around her daughter's cock. She controlled her breathing and relaxed, keeping her muscles limp and humming as the thick rod gradually slid into her. Jennifer kept her desire in check and maintained a snail's pace until she was fully buried in her mom's ass.

"Fffuuuuck..." she hissed as her balls nestled up between her mother's thighs.

"It's so biiiig!" Sue breathed.

She had not experimented with anal in a long time and had never taken anything even remotely close to the size of her daughter's fat monster. She was eternally grateful for the copious amounts of oil that Jennifer had covered both of them in, making their joining slick and easy.

"Can I start moving, mom?" Jennifer asked.

"Yes." Sue nodded. "Just go slow. Very, very slow."

Kneading her mother's shapely rear, Jennifer slowly dragged her rod from the tight embrace, pulling all the way to the tip before reversing course and lethargically entering her again. She maintained her crawling pace, being ever so careful so as not to hurt her mother. She had been so generous to offer up her ass, so Jennifer was not going to see her in pain. Sue gradually became more accustomed to the girth that was splitting her in half. She was surprised to find it extremely pleasurable compared to when she had attempted it with dildos in the past. She still preferred to have her pussy fucked, but this was good in an entirely unique way to that.

As Jennifer pulled out until her tip was resting just inside her mom's tight hole, a knock suddenly came on the door. Caught unawares and terrified, Jennifer jammed her cock fully into her mom's ass, pushing her mother's head into the head cushion to muffle her shriek. With her dick hidden away in her mom's snug butt, she quickly threw a towel over their hips, covering up their connection and began massaging her mother's back as the door opened. The girl from the front desk jumped, startled, and covered her eyes politely.

"I'm sorry, I thought you had left." The girl said.

"Sorry." Jennifer struggled to keep her voice level. "I just wanted to practice massaging my mom."

"That's fine." The girl said, keeping her eyes averted. "But we do have other appointments, so I'm afraid I'll have to ask you to put that on hold so we can get the room prepared for the next guests."

"I understand." Jennifer's heart sank. "We'll be out in a minute."

"Thank you." The girl shut the door again.

Jennifer quickly let up the pressure on the back of her mom's head and leaned down.

"Oh my gosh, are you okay, mom?" she whispered. "I'm so sorry! I just panicked."

"Don't worry, honey." Sue assured her. "I'm okay now. It was just really sudden. Quick, let's get dressed and leave before she comes back to check on us again."

Sexually frustrated at not having finished and flushed with embarrassment at having nearly been caught fucking her mom in the ass, Jennifer shimmied on her shorts and uncomfortably stuffed her erection into them. She had to borrow her mom's purse to cover up her lap as they walked out, apologizing again to the cute girl behind the desk. Luckily, by the time they made it back to the car, her hardon had abated somewhat. They drove to the theater, laughing about the expression on the poor girl's face when she had seen Jennifer's bare boobs. Entering the movie theater, they took a few minutes to select a film and then got tickets for it.

"Want anything to eat?" Sue asked.

"Yeah." Jennifer said, staring hungrily at her mom's bust.

"Oh, knock it off." Sue laughed, following her daughter's line of sight. "I meant a real snack."

"You are a snack, mom." Jennifer snickered.

"I'm done with you." Sue rolled her eyes. "We're in theater eight."

Sue followed Jennifer down the hall until they reached their theater and walked in. There were only three other people besides them in there, a couple two rows ahead of them, and a guy down in front. Jennifer checked her ticket and went to her seat in the second to last row. Sitting down, she was struck by sudden inspiration. As her mom walked past her to get to her seat, Jennifer snaked her arms around her mom's waist and yanked the woman to fall into her daughter's lap.