Matriarchal World Ch. 02

Story Info
Lucian tries to adapt to his life as a submissive husband.
8.2k words
4.5
31.6k
24

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
suika2021
suika2021
80 Followers

This work is simply a fictional story, so if you are not interested in female led societies and relationships, please pass your way.

This fiction contains pegging, femdom elements and punishment spankings.

This is the continuation of a story set in a dystopian matriarchy where women have taken control of all leading positions in society after the appearance of the solarium, a source of energy present in female bodies that gives them greater strength and a new resource of energy for new technologies. Women can also give birth effortlessly since new technology takes care of the growth of the fetus once the fertilized ovary of the woman has been released during the first week following intercourse.

It is preferable to read the chapters in the right order but the story can be understood individually.

***

Year 2369:

Lucian was late to wake up after their wedding night, and when he opened his eyes he saw that his wife was already up and dressed, packing their bags for their short trip to her residence in Oxford.

"How are you feeling, husband?" she asked him with affection.

"A bit tired, you exhausted me last night..." Lucian answered in the same tone.

"Well, I'm sure you'll get more stamina with time, but anyways you should slowly start to get dressed. We are leaving in an hour to my estate, but before that we can have our brunch at the hotel restaurant."

At the table of their first brunch as a wife and her husband, a full menu of traditional English dishes were presented going from fresh baked bread and sausages, to a warm stew full of flavors.

An extremely attractive man in his twenties called Trevor was the one serving them their drinks with a smile that Lucian judged too familiar. It was the same smile he saw when available men eyed his mother even in the presence of his father with the hope of getting her attention.

Lucian knew Brianna well enough to see the difference in the way she looked him and other men. To Trevor, she offered the same polite smile she showed to every gentlemen surrounding her but to Lucian, her smile offered him such sincere affection and love that it appeased him instantly.

However, the sight of this random waiter openly flirting with his wife annoyed him so much that he wanted to throw him the hot cup of tea he was silently drinking. Lucian had never felt so jealous in his life, and he couldn't understand where this feeling came from.

"Stop scorning at him, it's impolite", Brianna whispered to him.

Feeling too tired to argue, Lucian nodded half-heartedly but kept a watchful eye on Trevor. He was decided to put up with it since it was their first day and he would probably never see that Trevor again once they went to the residence in Oxford.

He was starting to calm down but when Trevor got more and more familiar with Brianna, talking about her reputation of both a renowned researcher and a competent athlete, he finally lost it when the waiter caressed his wife's arm.

He stood up and slapped the waiter on his cheek, shouting: "how dare you touch my wife."

He was about to slap his other cheek when Brianna grabbed him firmly to pull him away from Trevor and started lecturing him in front of all the other clients and waiters of the restaurant now staring at the scene.

"This is no way for a gentlelord to behave, especially in public. Apologize to him."

Lucian was appalled. Apologize? To a mere waiter? Besides, the waiter was the one who ought to be ashamed to flirt in front of a woman's husband!

Trevor looked at him with a light smirk on his face that was almost unnoticeable and said:

"I didn't know gentlelords could get away with this kind of behavior."

"I assure you, he will not get away with this. Lucian, you are coming with me", Brianna sternly replied.

Brianna sternly grabbed his wrist and pulled him through the completely silent restaurant, all of the people watching the young gentlelord being taken out of the place like a naughty child.

Lucian was brought back to the room upstairs where they had spent their night, and before he could protest Brianna had already shut the door and started lecturing him.

"I've been too indulgent with you, trying to give you some time to adapt to your new position. But this, disobeying a direct order from me in public after aggressing another man?"

Still furious about Trevor and not thinking the least about his actions, Lucian retorqued:

"Yes, so what if I slapped him? He caressed your arm so casually, as if he were your slutty lover in front of me! If a woman had touched me like that, wouldn't you be angry too?"

"I would have destroyed the woman, but this is no valid comparison. Our positions are fundamentally different, and as your wife my duty is to guide and protect you from the harmful intentions of other women. But know that I am not reprimanding you for slapping the waiter, he indeed overstepped his boundaries, but it was not your place to act like that. As your wife and head of the household, I am the one who decide when certain actions are expected and when not. I ordered you to apologize for your action and you disobeyed me, and therefore must face the consequences of your actions."

Brianna grabbed his arm and pulled him near the bed before sitting down with him standing in front of her. Lucian was still believing that his pleading smiles and apologies would make his wife forgive everything like with his mother, but he was wrong. Brianna decided that it was time to teach him some real discipline even if it was quite early. Never mind she thought, her mother had always told her that the quicker the husband learned discipline, the better it would be for the future of a marriage.

"Brianna, what are you doing? I don't deserve to be punished for that, you are being mean!"

"That's enough Lucian, I have already decided on your punishment. Lift your tunic and pull down your trousers and underpants now."

Lucian's face reddened in anger and embarrassment when he realized that she intended to discipline him as she had warned him.

"You can't just spank me like a misbehaving servant or a child. I am a gentlelord and demand some respect."

"And I am your wife and I will spank you whenever I deem it necessary. As my husband you promised to honor and obey me, and earlier this morning you failed to do both. Do you really wish to challenge my patience any further?"

"You can't spank me", Lucian whined in desperation hoping to convince her through his pleading. "Please, I promise I'll do better so just forget this incident..."

"See Lucian, that is precisely your problem, you think that your pretty eyes will get you out of trouble without any serious consequences, but I am about to teach you the exact contrary. Now, I know that you are scared, and I am not going to lie, the spanking will hurt. But as your wife it is my duty to punish and keep you in line for your own good. You will not always like it, but I know that with time you will come to trust and appreciate my guidance. Now, lift your tunic and lower your pants and undergarments and come onto my lap unless you want me to do it. And I can assure you that if I have to undress you myself, it will not be pleasant for you."

Whimpering a small tear of desperation, Lucian turned his head to see if he could escape through the door but Brianna had already grabbed his waist and pulled up his tunic before unfastening his silk pants and underpants to reveal his naked lower half.

She pulled him over her lap despite his weak protests and started spanking his bare buttocks with her strong hand, making him whimper in pain right after the very first hit.

Brianna had spanked many men before him, but seeing him whimper in pain so desperately showed her that the spoilt gentlelord had indeed never been disciplined by neither of his parents. She slapped his round orbs in a quick succession of spanks until his whimpering turned into some real whining as his behind slowly turned to a pale red.

"I trust you to understand the error of your way, you are an intelligent husband after all. Now, tell me why I am spanking you unless I should pursue my lecturing?"

Feeling his pride fade away as his behind was heating up more after each spank, he submissively answered: "It's because I misbehaved then disobeyed you and didn't apologize..."

Feeling tears of regret and frustration roll down his wet cheeks, Lucian barely realized that Brianna had paused the spanking.

"That is right, disobedience from a direct order is not acceptable. In regards to your behavior with the waiter, I would have been more lenient if you had apologized since you are still new to your life as a married man, but ignoring a direct order in presence of other people is not correct. I am more flexible when we are in a private setting, just the two of us, but there is nothing more embarrassing than a woman unable to control her husband. As my husband, your duty is to obey and submit to me, and that is why I will punish you when you fail to meet those expectations."

For the first time, Lucian was listening to her earnestly, and he replied a shy:

"Yes..."

"Good, it seems like you are starting to understand. Now, when punished you must address me as ma'am, is that clear?"

"Yes ma'am".

"Good boy", she praised him. "It seems like we can carry on with the rest of the punishment".

She raised her hand and spanked him harder than she had before, making him loudly cry out in pain. Lucian couldn't understand how a simple hand spanking could hurt so much. Sure, grown women had greater brute force once their solarium energy appeared during puberty, but his behind was burning in a feeling of soreness he had never experienced before.

"Please Brianna, no I mean ma'am I'm sorry..."

Brianna was spanking him in an unregular pattern, smacking his left and right buttock randomly to avoid Lucian anticipating where the next spank would land.

"I am the one who decides when and how a punishment ends. Disobedience will not be tolerated, and once this spanking is over, you will follow me downstairs back into the restaurant to apologize to the waiter and everyone around for the disturbance you caused, is that clear?"

"Yes ma'am!" Lucian cried as his sobs grew louder.

He felt like the spanking went on for an eternity and he had long forgotten about any feeling of dignity as he loudly cried and whined in desperation as his wife chastised him.

Nevertheless, his wife was a strict disciplinarian and he knew that his begging wouldn't bring him anything, so he only whined to evacuate his feelings of regret and pain. When she finally decided that he had enough, Lucian was a sniffling mess, his round bottom had colored in a deep red and he had no more preoccupation for embarrassment as his wife lifted him back on his feet for him to face her.

Once he had calmed down a bit, Brianna hugged him and said:

"There, I know it hurts but know that know once you have apologized to Trevor and the other clients, you will be entirely forgiven since you took your punishment."

"Really?" he asked feeling suddenly better. Lucian had often been scolded by his parents for his bad attitude, but because of their lack of discipline, he had never known the feeling of forgiveness that came after a punishment.

"Yes of course. When you take your punishment and apologize, everything is forgiven, that is how discipline works. Now, go wash your face and get dressed quickly, we will leave immediately after your apology."

"Yes ma'am"

"Lucian, the punishment is over so you can call me back by my name you know," she smiled. "You can already go to the bathroom to make yourself presentable, I will wait for you downstairs."

Lucian quickly obeyed, eager to remove any sign of his fresh spanking out of his face. When he looked himself in the mirror, he hardly recognized himself as he saw that his face was flushed and his eyes were red and indicated his recent crying. However, when he turned around and observed his buttocks, he was surprised to see that it was simply red. From the pain he felt he had imagined that it had severely swollen or even bled, but his round bum simply harbored a nice red.

He wondered what it would feel like if she were to spank him with a paddle, or worse, a rattan cane like when disobedient housemen were punished, and his body was suddenly shivering in anticipation when he realized that she could actually be capable to punish him that way.

To his surprise, he realized that the idea of being punished for his actions didn't displease him that much anymore, because if it meant that cuddle and forgiveness was part of the discipline, then it wasn't such a bad deal.

He only had to behave and obey, but that wasn't so easy to follow he realized when he was going downstairs.

He now knew that he owed an apology to Trevor, but it was still humiliating for him to return inside the restaurant where everyone would see that he had just been chastised.

He first apologized to the clients sitting in the room for disturbing their meal with his outburst, then he walked in front of Trevor who was openly smirking at him.

Swallowing his pride, he apologized to the waiter for slapping him and saw that his wife was smiling at him with pride. He felt his embarrassment fade when his wife took his hand and they left the restaurant and the eyes of the curious watchers to finally be in the privacy of the carriage.

"So, it wasn't that difficult to apologize, was it?" she teased him.

"Fine", he reluctantly growled. "But the waiter seemed a bit too happy to my taste."

"Well, the way he feels and behaves is none of your business. Anyways, you don't have to worry about seeing him again since we will soon arrive to Oxford. Besides, you are the only one I desire so restlessly, so you don't need to act like a jealous husband, it doesn't suit your pretty face."

"I am not jealous", Lucian immediately retorqued but he realized that she was right.

Lucian behaved like that because of his insecurities; he was afraid that after a phase, his wife would no longer care for him and leave him aside so that she would have fun with other men in private. But looking at her lovingly kissing his hand and smiling teasingly, he realized he had been foolish.

Men were expected to accept it if their wife had private intimate affairs while husbands weren't allowed to show their jealousy, but Brianna had no intention of leaving her husband behind.

Contrary to many ladies who led several intimate lives even after their marriage, she turned strictly monogamous once she married her first husband; and when he passed away, she had a few men servicing her to keep her sexual hunger satisfied, but she put a stop to everything after her engagement with Lucian.

One hour later, they had arrived to her residence in Oxford and entered the gardens of a renovated palace surrounded by other impressive looking villas.

"Welcome to your new home, husband."

The main building was where the living and socializing space was led, but many secondary parts completed the residence with a library, an office workplace for Brianna and many more. In one of the villas lived Brianna's two children that she had from her previous marriage who were taken care of by professional caretakers, so Lucian was relieved that this task wasn't put on him.

Nevertheless, he was introduced to them and many more members of her family who all lived in the area, including her two sisters and their husbands.

The first member of Brianna's family he met after her two children was her youngest sister Elisa Foundert who was 28 years old. She also worked as a solarium researcher and was quite similar to her sister in her confident attitude but seemed less strict than Brianna.

Elisa's husband Paulus had a very friendly personality, so Lucian quickly befriended him during their first dinner in the Oxford palace. After the four of them finished eating, Brianna whispered in Lucian's ear: "You can spend the rest of the evening with Paulus since you seem to get along so well, but after that you better be ready for me to ravish you in bed."

Lucian nodded to hide his blush and then followed his new friend in the gardens of the estate. Paulus seemed to know the place rather well since he often came with his wife and so he led him through his favorite pass ways.

"It must be quite the change for the son of a famous politician to come live here in Oxford. I bet there isn't the same amount of drama as in London, but don't worry because us men know how to keep ourselves busy. You know, I am so happy to see that Brianna finally remarried, the estate felt empty whenever I came with Elisa to visit."

"How long have you been married? You don't seem much older than me."

"You are right, I am only two years older than you. I married three years ago, when I was eighteen. It was quite a change for me to live as a married man. My Elisa makes sure to look out for me".

"What do you mean by looking out for you?"

"Well... she is my wife, so she guides me and disciplines me when necessary... doesn't yours? It is a common value that the Foundert women share. Especially Brianna, for I heard that she regularly spanked her late husband during their first years of marriage."

"You mean... you get spanked too?" Lucian asked, astonished to see his new friend talk so openly about such an intimate topic.

"Well, not so much anymore", Paulus blushed. "But during the first year of my marriage, I did get spankings on a regular basis, after all I acted like a real brat. My wife made sure to look out for me by enforcing strict discipline, so now it is more occasional."

"Aren't you feeling embarred to be punished in this juvenile manner as a gentlelord? Besides, I can hardly imagine lady Elisa spanking you, she seems like such a gentle and relaxed woman!"

"Well, that is indeed how she is, but when she punishes me, she is stricter than anyone... but to answer your question, yes, it is a bit embarrassing when people know that I am being spanked, after all humiliation is part of the punishment, but the feeling of being disciplined by my wife is purely pride. My wife punishes me to guide me out of love, and when I do well she rewards me. Besides, it is no secret that the husbands of the Foundert women are all subject to strict discipline, it is a family tradition adopted by all the members of the family."

After this slightly embarrassing conversation, Lucian and Paulus changed subject and talked about the area's latest news until Elisa came looking for them announcing Paulus that it was time to go. As the couple left, Lucian was taken by Brianna into their new bedroom.

As soon as she started kissing him, Lucian felt his lower part respond instantly and he moaned when Brianna gripped his erect manhood through his clothing.

Lucian knew that the door of their room was closed but he was pretty sure that any houseman passing by near the door could hear his noises, but that only excited him further. He was proud to be taken by his wife and when she undressed him completely she made him turn around to observe his scarlet buttocks.

She playfully passed a finger on the hot skin of his bum, making him shiver in pleasure and he realized that his wife was enjoying the sight of his spanked behind.

"It still stings," he complained with a pout that Brianna judged adorable.

"Come on, I didn't spank you that hard. Don't worry, your butt will return to its original pale color after a couple of days. You should rather worry about tonight's program for now".

Before he could reply, Brianna pushed him on the large bed and quickly took off her own shirt before leaning down to his neck and started sucking his sensitive skin.

Lucian knew from hearing other men talk that women were very possessive with their men and he knew that his wife wouldn't stop with only one hickey, but he didn't mind, quite the contrary.

suika2021
suika2021
80 Followers