Matriarchal World Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
suika2021
suika2021
80 Followers

Lucian slowly started to do as ordered and took off his long embroidered tunic then took off all pieces of clothing underneath until he was completely naked. He walked to the corner and was ordered to put his hands on his head, so he awkwardly stood there for a while, wondering what his punishment would be.

Brianna made him stand in the corner for over half an hour. She needed him to reflect on his actions and she was preparing his punishment, ordering a houseman to carry a small wooden stool and paper.

Once the time had passed, she told him to sit on the small stool and said:

"You will copy the line I wrote you on the first page: 'I will stop envying other men and act like a better gentlelord'. You will write that 200 times and then we will proceed to your spanking. Do you have any questions?"

"No ma'am", Lucian submissively answered.

"Good boy, now get to work."

Lucian wasn't eager to finish his chore, because he knew that once he was over, he would be getting spanked, but he knew that he needed to comply, so he slowly got to work.

It took him more time than he expected, but Brianna didn't seem to mind, she only quickly reviewed his work and said:

"It seems you've done a decent work writing your lines. Now, do you know why you are getting this spanking or should I lecture you?"

"No ma'am, I understand that I earned this spanking for my behavior. It wasn't right from me to selfishly cane a houseman and humiliate him like that."

"Alright then, let's get started then."

Brianna sat on the bed then placed her naked husband over her knee and started spanking him vigorously with her hand. She had considered using a paddle, but she decided to be forgiving considering the difficulties of her husband to fit in. After all, the marriage was still fresh for both of them. Nevertheless, her hand spanking was quite painful as she used the whole strength of her right arm to smack his wobbling buttocks, making Lucian loudly cry out in pain.

Once his behind was hot and red, she released her sobbing husband and made him sit next to her on the bed. She hugged him while whispering some reassuring words to his ears as he apologized earnestly.

Once he had calmed down, Brianna gently kissed his cheek and said:

"You are now forgiven, so you can go back to your occupations for now. I will come back tonight for our lovemaking love, so be ready."

Lucian blushed under his wife's hungry look gazing at his naked body and quickly nodded. He had failed in his plans to successfully cane Hughes, but he didn't feel upset anymore. He was only looking forward for the next session with his wife.

Brianna was impatient as well to ride her stubborn husband and she decided that it was finally time to peg him. During these two weeks together, she made sure to work on his butthole every night with her fingers to loosen up his back entrance little by little so that he would be ready for her.

She had already sent a houseman to clean his insides for the pegging and she was picking up a dildo during this time. She chose the smallest model because it was still his first time, and when she entered their bedroom he was laying on their bed with his long nightgown on.

"Well hello there," she teased. "I hope that your butt isn't too sore from today's punishment, because I'll be using it a lot tonight."

"The heat cooled down an hour after the spanking, but it's still red and a bit sore."

"Well, the redness is because your skin is rather pale so the coloring come easier and stay longer."

"It seems that you enjoy looking at my red butt for some reason."

"I won't deny that husband", Brianna playfully answered before climbing the bed.

Once she placed herself on top of him, she lifted his nightgown to uncover his freshly shaved crotch. Until now Brianna had enjoyed looking at the pubic hair of her husband because the soft blond hair surrounding his manhood fitted him nicely, but seeing him smooth and hairless except for a small triangle of hair at the top was pleasing to the eye as well.

She grabbed his thighs and spread them apart to expose his clean opening between his red buttocks and lightly caressed the silky skin with a finger. Lucian shivered in pleasure and moaned as he felt goosebumps spreading on his skin. His pinkish penis was already rock hard and he was waiting for his wife to make the next move.

She effortlessly slid two fingers inside his loosened butthole and listened to his growing moans until she saw that he was ready. Taking her well lubricated strap-on in hand, she whispered:

"Just relax as always. I fingered you regularly during these last two weeks so that you would be ready for your first pegging, so if you just lay down as usual, you will enjoy quickly."

Lucian tried to do as she instructed him, but he was still a bit nervous. He had heard from different talks that getting pegged could be very painful, especially the first time, but when he sensed the tip of her strap-on enter his anus, he was surprised to feel it smoothly pass the entrance.

It was still difficult of course, but Lucian felt no pain, only a strong feeling of intrusion and an unexplainable feeling of fullness as the strap-on slowly progressed inside him.

"Ooooh... aaaah... ah!"

"How does it feel love?" Brianna gently asked.

"Go... it feels good..."

Happy to see him enjoy the experience, Brianna slowly pushed out the dildo before thrusting in again in a powerful motion of her hips, making Lucian's face distort in pleasure as he begged:

"Oh... yes! Please... go harder!"

Brianna didn't need to hear much more, she happily accelerated her hip thrusts, rapidly pounding in and out of him as she enjoyed the sight of her husband overwhelmed by pleasure.

Then, she shortly pulled out of him to turn him around and lifted his hips so that he was on all four presenting his red buttocks to her.

She penetrated him again but aggressively this time and grabbed him by his hair as she domineeringly pegged him doggy-style while smacking his red rear from time to time. Feeling her own pleasure build up to its climax, she wildly thrusted in and out of him before coming in a powerful orgasm that was shortly followed by Lucian's own orgasm.

The two of them quickly laid back on the bed panting in tiredness and pleasure and slowly felt their senses come back to normal.

"So husband... what did you think of your first pegging?"

"It was alright..." Lucian shyly admitted.

A man of high standing like him had difficulties admitting that he enjoyed such a sexual experience, but seeing the smile on his blushing face was enough to satisfy Brianna.

They were both closer than ever before and Lucian finally understood what Paulus meant when he talked about the pleasures of true marital submission.

suika2021
suika2021
80 Followers