Matriarchal World Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His penis was already leaking pre-cum and he was groaning in pleasure when his wife slowly moved her mouth to his erect nipples and sucked on his left one while playfully pinching the other one. After that, she let her mouth go down on his stomach, exploring every inch of his skin.

"Wait... I didn't shower today yet," Lucian suddenly realized, and he felt embarrassed at the thought of being displayed under Brianna with the possibility of him smelling bad.

"Well that's not a problem, we can head to the shower right now".

"What?"

"We'll take the shower right now".

Brianna lifted him up from the bed effortlessly and guided him to the bathroom adjunct to the room and opened the water to fill the luxurious bathtub. Once it was nicely filled, she guided him inside then place herself behind him to position him between her legs.

Brianna grabbed the soap and started rubbing it on him, making sure to pass her hands on every part of his anatomy and when he thought that she was done, Lucian felt her right hand slowly move under the flesh of his testicles and he panicked.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm looking for your special entrance of course. We are bathing, isn't it the perfect place for you to get your little hole cleaned?"

"I've never heard of such a thing!"

"Well, you are a well-bred young man, so of course your parents would make sure to keep you away from this kind of information, but you are my husband now, and there is nothing weird for you to open up to these practices. If you don't want to, we can keep it for when you feel ready, but if you let me try it, I can assure you that it will make you feel good."

"Then... I'm willing to try, but what do I have to do?"

"Nothing much, only relax and let me handle everything. I will start with one finger for this time so that you can adapt."

Lucian tried to do as he was told, but when he felt her right index poke at his untouched butthole, his buttocks automatically clenched in anticipation, so Brianna said:

"I thought that the hot water would help you relax but you are too tense. Why don't we go back onto the bed to continue? I have something that will help."

Lucian followed her back to the bedroom and was told to wait on all four, his red butt in her direction as he waited for her to start.

Brianna had poured an oily lubricant on her finger this time and she slowly massaged the skin surrounding the entrance of his anus with the rest of the lubricant.

That helped him relax and when she felt that he was finally ready, she slowly penetrated his behind with her index, exploring his insides and feeling the tightness clench around her finger as he moaned in pleasure.

Once his body had gotten used to the intrusive finger, Brianna slowly moved her finger back then thrusted back again, repeating the penetrative motion in a slowly increasing pace.

With her other hand, she grabbed his erect penis and fondled it roughly as Lucian's pleasure moans quickly turned to screams until his hole body tensed up and he quickly ejaculated on the bed sheet, groaning in pleasure as the last spasms of his pleasure ran through his body.

When he realized that he had soiled the bed with his cum, he quickly felt ashamed and apologized:

"I'm so sorry Brianna, I didn't intend to dirty the bed. And I didn't even take care of you:"

"That's alright for the bed, we'll call a houseman to change the sheets. And for the cum that is also normal, I didn't expect you to last long for your first anal experience but you'll know better control with time. Besides, you can service me in other ways which I will teach you tonight, but first let's call someone."

Before he could add something, Brianna had rung a small bell and a young houseman had entered the bedroom who blushed when he saw the marital couple waiting for him to change the dirtied sheets. Nevertheless, it was expected from a houseman to quietly execute his chores, so once he was done, he quickly left the bedroom and closed the door to leave the couple back in their intimacy.

Lucian was told to pleasure her with his mouth, but this time he had to lay on his back while she would place herself above his head to make him eat up her womanhood.

He was rather intimidated, because it was almost as if she was sitting on top of his head, but his mouth was filled with the folds of her moist womanhood slowly dripping in his mouth.

He tried to lick everything, but it wasn't easy since every part of her private anatomy was topping directly his face, but the leaking juices of her pleasure made him continue until Brianna came in a satisfactory orgasm.

When she finally moved and released his face, she could see that his entire mouth was filled with traces of her pleasure, but Lucian was smiling. He was happy that he was able to please his wife like she had ravished him a bit earlier.

After that night, Lucian slowly learned his role as a gentlelord, more precisely as the husband of the duchess Brianna of Oxford which brought him many responsibilities. He was responsible for hosting dinners with important guests and had to learn the local etiquette which differed a bit from the London etiquette.

Thankfully, Lucian had Julien and Paulus the husbands of Brianna's sisters who helped him adapt to this life and he quickly became friends with them.

Julien was the most exemplary out of the three of the young gentlelords. He married Sofia Foundert when he was 18 and was happily married with her for already 6 years. He knew how to behave like a well mannered gentlelord but still expressed his playful personality.

Paulus also knew how to behave theoretically, but his opinionated nature earned him a few warning looks from his wife that Lucian didn't miss.

Lucian also learned that most of his work consisted in taking care of the household staff, mostly composed of young housemen who themselves followed the instruction of elder more experienced housemen, who themselves submitted to an inner hierarchy and Lucian was on top of that male pyramid.

Brianna had told him that once he gained more experience in household management, he would have the right to punish the misbehaving housemen himself but that for now he would have to watch and learn.

Lucian was a bit annoyed by that, because his friends Julien and Paulus both chastised their housemen themselves if necessary and he had a few household servants for whom he felt a growing desire to punish.

These housemen that he disliked were the young prettiest of the bunch who seemed to forget their place sometimes and avidly tried to get the attention of Brianna to get her favors through their beauty, and Lucian's annoyance was fueled every time one of the men eyed his wife a bit too suggestively.

Of course Brianna wasn't looking back, but the arrogance of these housemen was enough for Lucian to feel angry. One in particular was a houseman named Hugues who was an extremely attractive redhead of 23 years old charged with cleaning Lucian and Brianna's bedchamber.

He had adjusted his houseman robe so that it would fit his body perfectly, and he showed that off by shaking his ass whenever he walked and always looked at Brianna with an insolent smile that Lucian found intolerable.

He knew that lashing out against him would only get him in trouble, but after living in Oxford palace for two weeks already he was desperate to find an excuse to punish him.

When he told the story to Julien and Paulus, they were both feeling sorry for him and Julien said:

"Well there isn't much you can do for now, because even though you are the husband of the duchess of Oxford, the housemen still view you as a newcomer. It was the case for me too when I just got married."

"But don't worry about that slutty Hugues, I'm sure that lady Brianna isn't interested by men with indecent behavior." Paulus added to reassure him. "Besides, when the housemen understand that lady Brianna only has eyes for you, the young servants will all abandon their inappropriate ambitions."

"How long do I have to wait? Because if I have to see this asshole swinging his hips in front of my wife one more time, I think I'll lose my mind."

"Well, didn't you say that he was cleaning your room during the afternoon? You can take care of him during this time since your wife won't be there normally as she is usually working."

Lucian knew what taking care of meant in this context: younger housemen could be subject to unplanned inspections by their superiors which included a thorough search of their belongings and their bodies, and if they discovered something bad, the servants were severely punished.

Lucian was told by Brianna that he had to wait to gain some authority inside the household before he could personally discipline the housemen, but that was the perfect opportunity he thought. An arrogant houseman like Hugues probably had something to hide, and he would use everything in his power to bring him down.

That evening Lucian was mounted by Brianna as usual and happily groaned in pleasure through the whole lovemaking sessions. He was proud to moan as loudly as he wanted whenever his wife fucked him, because he knew that the pretty housemen in the area could hear him, and he felt a deep satisfaction knowing that every man inside the household knew that his wife was taking him every night.

Besides, his friends Julien and Paulus had told him that women loved it when their men screamed in pleasure, so that encouraged him even further in his reactions.

The next morning Brianna left early as usual to go work in her office and Lucian impatiently waited the perfect occasion to catch Hughes and punish him for his behavior. Lucian made sure to stay in his room all afternoon until he saw the pretty Hughes enter the bedroom with his cleaning tools.

The houseman was surprised to see Lucian, but he politely bowed his head lightly following the protocol before walking to the windows to start his job. Since Brianna wasn't around, he wasn't swaying his hips but his tightly adjusted robe was revealing the masculine lines of his backside and even his crotch on the front.

"You there, stop what you are doing and come in front of me", Lucian ordered as authoritatively as he could.

"Is there a problem, my gentlelord?" Hughes asked as innocently as he could while reluctantly obeying.

"Well you are going to tell me if there is a problem. I am going to inspect you to see if there are any irregularities underneath that tight clothing so get undressed."

"Pardon me? Why should I get inspected, my gentlelord? Have I done something to offend you?"

"This isn't about me, but about your inappropriate behavior. As a servant of the duchess Brianna Foundert, one must reflect the good attitude and morals of its household. Your tight and immodest uniform seems to suggest otherwise, that is why I am doing my duty as the gentlelord of this household by checking the problematic staff members. Now, start undressing before I punish you for disobedience."

Hughes stopped showing his impertinent smile at these words. Even if housemen were usually disciplined by older housemen or butlers, it wasn't uncommon for a houseman to be directly punished by the gentlelord or lady herself if he misbehaved or disobeyed in front of them. Moreover, Lucian had taken out a long rattan cane that he had found in the kitchen and Hughes knew that he could be caned if Lucian decided to.

Hughes reluctantly lifted his long robe to pass it above his head, displaying him only in the white shirt and trousers that served as undergarments.

"These are coming off too, I am inspecting you fully so get naked".

Trying to suppress a sight, Hughes took off his shoes and socks then his shirt and trousers to leave him stark naked except for a revealing lace thong that exposed his smooth buttocks completely.

"You are wearing a thong!" Lucien scolded in an accusatory tone. "As a modest houseman, how can you consciously choose to wear such an immodest undergarment? Aren't you ashamed to wear such a slutty clothing as a young man? You are shaming the entire household by your behavior. Anyways, get that thong off, it isn't hiding much anyway."

Feeling utterly humiliated, Hughes lowered the thin underwear to reveal his shaved crotch and large manhood that was hanging between his smooth legs.

"Well, when I thought that it couldn't get any worse... you are completely shaved! Why is a virginal houseman shaving his crotch? Do you know what kind of unmarried man shaves his crotch? Prostitutes and men of loose morals! Why is a houseman of the duchess Foundert's household shaved like a whore with no modesty? I thought that I could pass an eye on your thong, but this is too much. I need to inspect your room too, because who knows what kind of items an immoral man like you might be hiding in the privacy of his room. Come with me, we are going to your chamber!"

Lucian tried to hide his light smirk: even if his wife didn't want him to directly punish the servants yet, he had a perfect reason for disciplining Hughes and he intended to punish and humiliate him enough so that he would stop showing his arrogant smile in front of his wife again.

When Hughes quickly reached to his clothing to get dressed, Lucian lightly slapped his hands with the cane before saying:

"You are not getting dressed you dirty boy. After all, an immodest houseman shaving and dressing like a whore shouldn't be ashamed showing his body off to other people. Besides, there are only men in here, so you shouldn't worry about your already low modesty."

Hughes reluctantly obeyed and tried to fight his tears threatening to build in his eyes as Lucian calmly opened the door of the bedroom before saying:

"After you, servant. Take me to your room right now."

As soon as they stepped out of the bedroom, the many housemen working in the hallways stopped their activity to watch the naked houseman walking nervously as he was followed by gentlelord Lucian who was lightly patting his behind with a cane.

The curious witnesses were wondering what Hughes had done to earn such a humiliating "inspection" but many said that it was inevitable considering the flirty attitude of the houseman. Many were betting on a very awaited caning and some were actually looking forward to see on how the things would evolve.

Lucian was having fun as he observed the normally confident beautiful houseman now walking blushingly as he hid his crotch with his hands and kept his eyes lowered to avoid the curious gazes of the other housemen. It was only once they arrived to his room that he looked up his surroundings and saw that his three roommates were resting there.

"The three of you should leave for now", Lucian said. "I have business with your impertinent roommate and must take care of his inspection."

The three young men didn't need to hear anymore, they quickly ran out of the room to leave the two men standing there.

"Now, why don't you start opening your private drawers? I need to see if you have any inappropriate item so be quick!"

Hughes angrily kneeled next to his bed where a table with four drawers which contained most of his private belongings. He was furious and embarrassed about the fact that he was the only one being publicly inspected while his roommates who probably hid some banned items were free of searching.

He opened and emptied all drawers but most of his private items were normal objects offered to him by his parents or friends. However, one thing caught Lucian's attention and it was a drawing sketchbook that he opened and found a multitude of drawings representing Brianna in various daily occupations.

"Well it seems that I found a proof of your unvirtuous desires. I feared that a man with low morals such as yourself might hide some lewd items, but this is even worse. Drooling over the lady you serve is quite astonishingly inappropriate. What were you thinking, hm? that one day, my wife would notice those slutty hips of yours and fuck you in some hallway? Is that why you wear a thong?"

"Please my lord, I'm merely drawing lady Brianna because she is a good model, there is no corrupted thinking behind my drawings... I swear that my intentions are only to serve this household."

Lucian laughed at his words and ripped the sketchbook apart in front of Hughes's shocked eyes:

"How dare you destroy my work?" the houseman screamed an anger.

"And you, how dare you raise your voice at me, especially after the accumulation of immoralities that you showed in this household? Bend over the bed and stick your ass out, I'm going to punish you."

Still angry that Lucian ripped his drawings apart, Hughes didn't comply so he was pushed on his own bed to bend over and Lucian immobilized him the best he could and started caning his buttocks.

Having never used a cane before, Lucian wasn't sure on the technique behind a good caning so he just wacked the houseman's butt until he saw red stripes appear across both his buttocks.

Hughes's screams of protests quickly turned into cries of pain as the caning continued and it was only when the door suddenly opened that it stopped, and Lucian was shocked to see a stern looking Brianna enter the servant's bedroom.

"Greetings dear", Lucian quickly said and threw his cane on the floor. "What brings you here all of the sudden? Weren't you working in your study?"

"The head butler informed me just now that you were conducting an extreme... inspection. As the gentlelord of this household, you are allowed to demand a search if something amongst the servants seems odd, but I believe that I clearly told you that disciplining the servants wasn't part of your rights yet, precisely because you don't have the maturity to administer proper punishment befitting the crime."

"Yes of course Brianna, but I assure you that this lowly houseman deserves a strict punishment."

"A caning is more than strict, it is severe. The fact that you have never received a caning before adds up to the reasons why you should wait before having the right to punish the servants. Look at the poor boy's behind, he is bleeding."

Lucian reluctantly complied and saw that indeed a few drops of bloods had appeared on the thoroughly caned behind of the houseman who was loudly sobbing.

"Hughes, take care of your behind and have some rest. I will call you to my study later to discuss about what happened. Lucian you are coming with me for a private talk."

Realizing that he had gone overboard, Lucian slowly followed his wife through the hallways of the residence as he understood that he had messed up. Despite his initial anger at the houseman, he knew that he acted wrongly and knowing his wife, he knew that he could expect a punishment from her.

Once they were in the privacy of their room, Brianna looked him in the eyes and said:

"I thought we were over your little outbursts of jealousy. You have no place in punishing a houseman just because you are feeling intimidated by his beauty. Sure, from what I know he isn't an angel either, but your reaction was completely unjustified and you just proved you lack of judgement. As the gentlelord of the household, you should act as a role model for all the men working here, and also for the sons that we will have in the future, not like an angry brat. You must be punished and you know it, right?"

Lucian lowered his eyes in shame then slowly nodded. Whatever punishment his wife would give him, he knew he deserved it.

"Good, it seems that you are willing to learn at least. Get your shoes and clothes off then stand into the corner."

"All of them?"

Lucian had gotten used to showing his nudity to his wife after sleeping with her for two weeks in a row, but being totally naked on display while she watched him was another thing.

"No discussion during punishment mister. You acted badly, so you are taking the discipline I am giving you. Besides, you shouldn't complain about nudity after parading the poor Hughes through the residence earlier today."