Matriarchal World Ch. 03

Story Info
Tristan is trained to fit in a matriarchal society.
12.1k words
4.5
25.5k
8

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
suika2021
suika2021
80 Followers

This work is simply a fictional story, so if you are not interested in female led societies and relationships, please pass your way.

This fiction contains character set in a matriarchal society, femdom elements and punishment spankings.

This is the continuation of a story set in a dystopian matriarchy where women have taken control of all leading positions in society after the appearance of the solarium, a source of energy present in female bodies that gives them greater strength and a new resource of energy for new technologies. Women can also give birth effortlessly since new technology takes care of the growth of the fetus once the fertilized ovary of the woman has been released during the first week following intercourse.

It is preferable to read the chapters in the right order, but the story can be understood individually. By the way, this chapter is a gender reversal of some fictional novel I read some time ago, but with new and different elements to fit the continuation of the story.

*****

Year 2372

With a sight, Raven Steel observed her second son Tristan, a beautiful boy who was pleading at her with his angelic eyes.

"Come on mother, there is need to overly react to this. I promise, it won't happen again, this morning was a mistake."

The twenty-one-year-old boy was looking towards his father for support, but this time he was only faced with a disappointed look. He nervously passed his hand through his strawberry blond locks, understanding that he wouldn't simply get away with a warning this time.

"You know, I believe you've told me the same thing after your last mistake. And the mistake before. After every mistake actually you've repeated, promised that you would learn, but nothing seems to change."

"Please mother, I promise with all my heart that I will never wear such immodest clothing in public again."

"You didn't simply parade yourself in a skimpy outfit, you did much worse. You know there is a reason why gentlelords and proper gentlemen always cover the form of their bodies with long tunics or robes, it is to indicate their modesty, and preserve themselves for their future wife. This morning, you went out of the house with an outrageously tight pants on, the kind of pants even slutty secretary wouldn't wear! Any woman passing must've ogled at your behind and held impudent thoughts about your body. Don't you understand that this is ruining all the few chances you have left for marriage?"

"I'm twenty-one, not thirty, so don't start stressing already."

"How dare you talk to your mother like that," his father Mr. Steel reacted. "Your mother and I are worried about you for very valid reasons. Even if most men can until their mid-twenties for marriage, the prime age of engagements and courting is already passed for a man of your standing. Because of your immodest and frivolous attitude, people have already started speculating about your lack of virtue."

"Well, if you offered me choices of acceptable suitors, maybe would I have already accepted marriage. If I'm not engaged yet, it's only because all the suitors you've presented me are crusty old women! A gentleman like me deserves a great woman who will treat him like a prince, and I will not settle down for anything less."

"If you think that you deserve being treated like a prince, maybe you should start acting like one. In your seven years of gentlemen's finishing school, you've been expelled from no less than five, because of your outrageous behavior. Then, during your debut at social balls, you've produced scandal after scandal, showing yourself in indecent outfits." Raven's voice had become sterner by the second. "Once you turned eighteen, I've looked for distinguished suitors across the country, willing to take your hand despite your damaged reputation. In three years, you've rejected all of them while worsening your attitude by the day."

"My attitude isn't that bad, I'm simply expressing myself."

"A proper gentleman should know how to express himself without shaming his reputation or his family. A gentleman should also know when it is appropriate to express himself and when not." Mrs. Steel had stood up from her seat to walk closer to her son and pursued: "Your father and I believed that you would calm down with time, that your attitude was only temporary, but it doesn't seem to be the answer. Perhaps you need the same method as Lucian, he calmed down once he married the duchess Foundert. A strong woman who would take you in hand might be the only solution for you at this point."

"You will marry me off?" Tristan gasped with horror. "You wouldn't do that, not to your adored son."

"I won't marry you off, but I will hand you over to a woman willing to discipline you. A temporary stay at Rebecca's house might be a good start for your education."

"You wouldn't dare send me to this ass of a woman!"

Mrs. Steel sighted again hearing her son's vulgar mouth. She knew Tristan didn't like her very much, but she was the perfect solution to all this mess.

Rebecca Armstrong was a trusted employee of Mrs. Steel who used to work in her gardens. Like most wealthy women, Mrs. Steel had a household staff composed mostly of male employees, but for physical work requiring Solarium energy, she had hired a few trusted female workers.

Rebecca had known Mrs. Steel since she was eighteen, for she was hired part-time after her university classes to earn some pocket money. Since she was a bright student who was vastly invested in politics, Mrs. Steel and her quickly became close friends.

After she graduated from university with a master in economics, she stopped her work as a gardener of course, but the two women still kept close contact as good friends, and Mrs. Steel even hired her occasionally as an economy expert for her political work.

There were a list of reasons why Tristan didn't like Rebecca. First of all, he was annoyed by her calm and indifferent attitude when he first met her. At that time, he was only an eight-year old boy who was curious to meet a new woman.

Being a protected and sheltered boy, the only women he had met until then were either relatives or old colleagues of his mother that he greeted occasionally.

Rebecca was the first real woman that sparked his interest. She was strong, intelligent and beautiful, but to his deepest frustration, she never seemed interested by all his attempts to talk with her. She only dutifully did her job, so much that he decided to ignore her.

Moreover, she was the first person who didn't put up with his misbehavior. Until then, Tristan was used to bribe the housemen so that they wouldn't report his bad actions to his mother, but Rebecca always saw through Tristan's manipulative attempts to get his way, and she would always report to his mother.

Of course, Tristan never got any real punishment from neither of his parents, but it was only after she arrived that he started getting long lectures about moral behavior and obedience.

The second reason was that his mother spent a lot of time with her, despite her being a simple employee of the gardens. It was a rather childish reason, but he was jealous about that.

Once she graduated from her university, she was twenty-five and left to start her own work. He felt frustrated that she never returned to see him for some reason, and in these last eight years he only saw her once in person.

It was around a year ago, when his mother had organized a feast for his twenty years old. He had been shocked to recognize Rebecca in an elegant suit, more beautiful than ever as she was slowly reaching her prime with her turning thirty.

Moreover, he was shocked at himself for blushing when she smiled at him, then whispered with her feminine voice:

"Well, looks like the little brat that used to harass me in the gardens has turned into a man. Well, not quite when I hear your mother's talks."

Too embarrassed to answer, Tristan had run away after saying:

"Don't think that you can talk to me as an equal just because you have a fancy suit now. I know that not so long ago you used to be a lowly worker for my mother, so don't think that you are at equal standing now, we will never be".

The third reason was probably because he felt jealous. Even though he hadn't seen her a part from this special occasion, he often heard talks about her financial and social success almost immediately after she started working. She was rumored to have many men for her, and sons of wealthy women were hoping to marry her despite her humble background.

His mother knew how her son felt about Rebecca, but that didn't change her determination. She knew that Rebecca came from a rural family that practiced strict discipline, and she trusted her well enough to entrust her her son.

"I have been too lenient and perhaps too patient with you", Mrs. Steel sighted. "Even your brother Lucian married when he was nineteen, and so I need make sure to have you trained into a proper, marriageable gentleman as soon as possible. You may not like Rebecca Armstrong, but she is what you need right now. I have warned you countless times, so no complains will change my mind".

"But I didn't think that you meant it really! Come on, you can't send your precious son to some strange woman! She's a rough-mannered peasant!"

"Rebecca isn't some strange woman, she is probably the woman I trust most outside of the family. Moreover, her manners aren't rough, they are simply direct and firm. To finish, she might be a peasant since she comes from the land, but you aren't an aristocrat either. You live a comfortable life because me and the women of our family worked hard to secure our family a social position, just like Rebecca studied and worked."

"I don't care about that, I just don't want such a woman to teach me anything!"

"Rebecca will show you how to behave like a gentleman ought to. It will improve your social life and make you happier. You should be grateful that she has accepted to take from her precious time to take you under her care".

"Grateful about what?" he laughed. "That a woman will make me read books about husbandly duties or modesty? No thank you. I will never become one of these boring and forgettable men that stand behind their wives. When I marry, I shall be loved and spoiled with gifts."

"Then you should start by acting respectful. These things are privileges, they don't come for free. It seems like you've taken for granted everything you've received in life until now, but this is going to change."

"Please Mother, father", he begged when he realized that his mother was serious. "there is no need for this, I promise that I'll be good".

"It is too late for fake promises now Tristan", his mother said. "You are at an age where you should already be engaged or married, but instead you are here, promising to do better after more than hundreds of fake promises. You will go with Rebecca and listen to her instructions, this is the end of the discussion."

Seeing that his mother was done, Tristan angrily stomped his foot before storming off to his room.

Tristan had an unpleasant journey to Rebecca's residence. The carriage was very comfortable of course, but he only felt his anger grow as he thought about the reasons why his mother would send him away like that, for an undetermined amount of time. Was she ashamed of him? He wanted to cry in frustration, but he was too prideful for that. His mother was sitting in front of him, and he didn't want to show her that he was distraught.

He was only hoping that Rebecca's house was comfortable enough for him. Even if he had heard about her social climb in the last five years, she was still a woman who started with nothing, so he was hoping that there would be all the necessities he liked. Men couldn't freely access the internet, so his mother had bought him a great variety of alternative entertainments, so he was hoping that he wouldn't get too bored in her place.

In any case, he was relying on his charm to get him what he wanted. Until this day, his parents had always answered to his angelic smiles, so he was hoping that he would have the same effect on Rebecca.

When he arrived in front of Rebecca's property, the entrance gate was much bigger than he had envisioned. It was a modernized Victorian mansion surrounded with an elegant garden that could be featured in a drawing book.

The carriage slowly stopped, and when the door opened, Tristan was greeted with the sight of Rebecca herself, followed by an old houseman who was probably the head servant of the household.

She was even better looking than in Tristan's memory, her wavy dark hair falling to her waist and the elegant coat she was wearing loosely followed her womanly shape.

"Looks like we've arrived", Mrs. Steel said in a happy voice.

Tristan didn't answer as his mother walked to greet her friend with a warm hug. He wanted to show them that he wasn't the least intimidated by this whole situation, so he proudly walked out of the carriage to stand in front of Rebecca.

He didn't bow his head like he was supposed to, he simply glared at her, but to his surprised a light smile appeared on her face in reaction. That only destabilized further, making him blush, but he didn't get any time to talk, because the housemen had started carrying his stuff, and he had to follow his mother and Rebecca inside.

The entrance hall was nicely warmed and decorated with paintings and objects of different origins that somehow managed to compose a harmonious ensemble.

"How was the journey?" Rebecca asked Mrs. Steel.

"It went fine, although my son was quite reluctant to leave our home. I believe that he will get used to your place with time."

"I hope so too. Mrs. Steel, I believe that the moment has come."

"Yes, indeed. I trust you with the care of my son Tristan. I believe that you will manage to get some progress with time."

"You will manage to get some progress out of me?" Tristan interrupted. "What am I, a horse?"

"It looks like he is rather outspoken, not knowing how to wait his turn to speak," Rebecca commented. "Do not worry Mrs. Steel, such things can be improved."

"I am counting on you", Mrs. Steel sighted. "It is necessary for him to learn some manners, or else he'll never have a successful marriage in life."

"Yes, a successful marriage for his future", Rebecca agreed while ignoring the annoyed look of Tristan. "In order to properly train him, you confirm to me that you grant me all disciplinary rights that we have talked over?"

Tristan looked in confusion as his mother nodded, not understand what they were talking about. Disciplinary rights? Would Rebecca make him write lines or something?

"What are you two talking about?" he asked nervously. "What is the discipline you are talking about?"

Rebecca looked him in the eyes and said:

"As long as you follow my instructions and behave as a respectful and obedient gentleman, you will have nothing to worry about. During your stay here, you will refer to me as ma'am, as an indication of your deference."

"Do you really think that I will address you as ma'am, despite the fact that you used to pull weeds in our gardens?"

"You will address me as you ought to the woman of the house, and I will call you Tristan, rather than gentleman Tristan, since I will be the one guiding and teaching you during your stay here."

Feeling almost humiliated that a former gardener could call him simply by his name, Tristan turned to his mother and begged: "Mother, how can you accept this? I am a gentleman and deserve to be treated as one. She can't call me by my name like a common houseman!"

"Listen boy, you need to understand that you are under her authority now", his mother replied. "You will listen to her instruction, and once you've learned how to act like a real gentleman, you will be treated like one, I can assure you that."

Rebecca looked at Tristan with compassion, but that only angered him more.

"Why don't we let him get some sleep?" she offered. "Mrs. Steel, I can only imagine that your son must feel quite anxious about all these changes".

"You are right", Mrs. Steel said. "I should go already, I have a meeting in two hours and would not want to take anymore of your own time, but don't hesitate to write me if there is anything needed."

"I will send you a message as soon as I can", Tristan hurriedly said.

"I wasn't talking to you, son", Mrs. Steel announced him with amusement. "You are to follow Rebecca's instructions at all times, and you will try to behave in a better and mannered gentleman as you have promised me. I will be back in May to see your progress."

"In May only?" Tristan shrieked in shock. "We have just started February, you can't make me wait for three months here!"

"Unfortunately, it seems necessary so you will stay here in learn, until your behavior changes into a presentable one to the high society. Now, I will be leaving so come give me a hug."

"I shall not", Tristan protested, trying to stop the tears threatening to roll down his cheeks. "You dare leave me in this place... with her?"

"You will give your mother a hug, as any well-mannered son should do before his mother leaves."

"What if I don't?" he replied to Rebecca, annoyed by her intervention. "What would you do?"

"I can show you right now, if that is what you wish. However, if you want to avoid such an early intervention, do as your mother asked."

Tristan was surprised by Rebecca's voice that was so authoritative that he reluctantly obeyed. He knew that she wasn't bluffing, and that if he were to defy her, there would be some kind of unpleasant retribution that his mother supported!

He slowly approached his mother and accepted her warm maternal embrace, suddenly realizing that it was the first time he would be separated from her for such a long period. Mrs. Steel had gone on many business trips, but they usually never went over one month, so this was really a first for Tristan.

"There, it's done", dryly Tristan said to Rebecca.

"There, it's done, ma'am." She corrected. "You should say it politely, with a nice tone. Gentlemen should not express their bitterness so openly, it doesn't do them good."

Tristan glared at her more furiously than ever, feeling the urge to slap her grow inside him. Moreover, the only response he got from her was a light smile, making his rage boil by the second.

"Well, I see that the teaching has already started", Mrs. Steel smiled. "I am going now".

Rebecca shook her hand one last time, and Mrs. Steel had gone away. Tristan realized that he was really alone this time, abandoned in an unfamiliar house for at least three months.

"I'm retiring to my rooms," Tristan said with as much confidence as he could. "So that I can finally be at peace for a moment."

"You are going to your rooms, because I'm allowing you to, Tristan", she replied with a light smile. "Don't forget who is the head of this household, or else it might be unpleasant for you."

Tristan still hadn't processed the fact that his mother's former employee could call him by his first name. it felt strangely familiar, being called like that by a woman outside of his relatives. Nevertheless, he tried to ignore that, and followed an old houseman to his new room.

The space he was given consisted of a comfortable bedroom with a queen-sized bed, and next to it was his private bathroom. The bedroom was furnished with all the necessities a wealthy gentleman could need, and there was even a corner filled with painting materials.

Mrs. Steel had told Rebecca that Tristan enjoyed painting, thus Rebecca had bought him something for entertainment, but he was still too emotional to realize it.

"I will start unpacking your belongings, young man" the old houseman told him.

"You will address me as gentleman Tristan, or my gentleman", he retorqued aggressively.

suika2021
suika2021
80 Followers