Matriarchal World Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't fucking care what my future wife will think of my behavior! At this point, I would better find myself any woman out here who will help me escape! After all, I should rather use my body to my advantage while I am still young, right? I'm sure plenty of women would give me anything to fuck a virgin."

Rebecca frowned when she understood the implications of his words. After all his training here, how could he talk so lightly about selling his body? Of course, Tristan didn't mean it seriously, and she knew he only talked like that out of anger, but it was still infuriating.

He must've realized it too, because he lowered his eyes, unable to meet her cold gaze.

"Lift your head and look me in the eyes", she ordered in a firm tone.

Tristan slowly obeyed, and said: "I'm sorry... I didn't really mean it".

"I know that, but even if you didn't mean it, spouting such problematic things are greatly worrying."

"I'm sorry I swore and raised my voice."

"That's not the bad part. I was referring to the fact that you would sell your body to get what you desired."

Tristan did his best to look at her, but he was intimidated by her cold stare. He had often seen her stern, but he had never seen her really get angry. Despite her calm voice, her icy glare felt intruding deep inside him, so he quickly apologized: "I'm really sorry, I didn't mean it of course. I was just angry, and I said something provocative. I didn't think before talking... and I messed up. I understand that I deserve punishment for that."

"Well, at least you've got the decency to be ashamed. Stand up."

Tristan slowly stood up from his comfortable couch, already knowing that the next time he would sit down, his buttocks would be much hotter than they already were.

She grabbed his wrist and walked him out of the living room, guiding him to her private study. It was a humbling trip, every houseman they encountered watching him with a mix of sympathy and amusement, as they were thinking what he could have done to be punished again.

Once they were both in the privacy of the study, she opened the top drawer of her desk to pull out an impressive wooden paddle, filled with holes that made it look even more intimidating.

She sat down over the chair, and with a little pat on her lap, indicated him to come. Tristan only knew too well what he had to do, and despite his reluctance, he obediently let himself be laid over her knee, his legs safely pinned under her right leg, and his hands submissively resting on the ground.

"Now, tell me why you are getting a punishment."

"It's because I lost control of my temper and spoke very bad words."

Rebecca rubbed his buttocks one last time before raising the wooden paddle. SMACK! It loudly crashed on his behind, with such a powerful stroke that it immediately made him react.

"Owe! It hurts!"

She waited for a couple of seconds before adding a series of spanks with the paddle. SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! The wooden implement was much more painful than any slippering he had received from her. SMACK!

"Oww! I'm really sorry ma'am, it's so painful!"

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

"Ow! Ow! Ow!" he whined louder. "How many times are you going to paddle me?"

"I will paddle you until I deem that you've been chastised enough. Such words shouldn't be taken lightly."

Tristan felt like he was already at his limit, even though the punishment had just begun. He knew that begging wouldn't bring him anything, but he couldn't help himself. "Please, it's too much! I'm really sorry about the way I talked, I won't do that again!"

"Young man, the problem isn't the swearing, I mean that this is not what's getting you the paddling. SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! The real concern is the way you talked about yourself, SMACK, not thinking a second about your own well-being and the concern of others."

"I apologize for that, ma'am!"

Rebecca paddled him a dozen more times, and when she was finally done, Tristan was a crying mess, his sobbing filling the room with his apologetic cries. She helped him back on his feet, making him stand in front of her and she patiently waited for him to regain his composure.

Tristan had forgotten all feelings of modesty, and for once, he was grateful that his backside was exposed, so that he could directly rub it with his hands as he tried to make the heat diminish. When he finally dried the tears off his cheeks, he was expecting to be dismissed back into his room, but Rebecca told him:

"I need you to truly understand some essential things here. The fact that you could even joke or talk about selling your body isn't some trivial matter. Men get ostracized and disgraced in the real world for being unable to keep their chastity or even their reputation. Your chastity and virtue are your biggest assets for your future and happiness, and they aren't some belongings you can playfully use to your advantage. You know, I had a twin brother when I was around your age. Just like you, he had an impressive amount of charm and he knew how to use it. He was the favorite amongst all of my brothers, everyone loved to spoil him, give him the best presents during holidays."

Tristan was surprised: he knew Rebecca had younger brothers, as she spoke about them on several occasions with great pride, but he had never heard of a twin brother.

"What happened to him?"

"Despite the several warnings of my mother, my father who was the one taking care of domestic duties never severely disciplined him, always forgiving any of his foolishness. Despite being over the age of twenty, my twin didn't even start looking for a suitor, preferring to socialize with as many women as possible, enjoying the privilege of being offered fancy dinners and even unchaperoned dates. His reputation slowly crumbled and the boy who had once been called "the jewel of the village" was being qualified as a gold-digger, or worse, some women had even started doubting his chastity. However, that didn't stop him from actually falling in love. The problem was, he fell in love with a woman who was already married, and he didn't know that when he met her. When he learned about her husband, he decided to cut ties with her, but the manipulative woman still wanted to keep him as her lover. To force him to stay with her, she told the whole village that they had already slept together and that she had already claimed his body. Of course, that wasn't true: my brother was adventurous, but he wasn't crazy enough to offer his body before marriage. Nevertheless, he already had a bad reputation, so the village believed her version rather than my brother's version, and he was categorized as a whore. Being unable to bear this situation, he took his own life a few days after this incident."

Tristan was shocked. He knew that chastity was key to a man's reputation, but the sheltered life he led had made him ignorant to the realities of men who faced the consequences of stepping into the wrong path.

"After that incident, I made sure to protect my younger brothers from knowing the same fate. Their reputation were already stained because of what my twin brother did, but I made my possible to work hard so that I could offer them the best options of marriage when they came in age. I also made sure to teach them how to stay out of trouble with stern discipline. Their father and mother had also strictly reared them after that, but I looked out for them whenever they were busy."

Tristan was wordless after hearing her story. He always knew she had worked hard, immediately leaving her rural hometown after high school and achieving high academical scores to gain money and power, but he now understood better her motivations and reasons for her focus on hard work. For her, that was what gave her the power to offer her brothers a better life after such a terrible incident.

"I'm sorry for being so thoughtless about such an important thing," Tristan said and he meant it. "I always thought that modesty was only a set of stupid rules, but I now understand that you truly wish to protect me and my future."

"Well, at least now you will be thinking a bit more the next time you think about sneaking in the city with a scandalous outfit."

With these words, Rebecca finally smiled and to Tristan's surprise, she hugged him. It was the first time he was held between her warm arms, and the comforting feeling made him want to cry again, but this time out of relief.