Matriarchal World Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mrs. Armstrong instructed us to call you by your name, or any other noun befitting a normal unmarried man your age. I can call you Tristan if you prefer."

Tristan ignored the explanation when he noticed that several of his suitcases were missing. "Where is the rest of my stuff?"

"Everything will be brought once the inspection is over. Mrs. Armstrong likes to control everything that comes in and out of her property."

"By the way, what's the best way to sneak out of the mansion?" he asked the old houseman curious to see what his options were. "I promise you generous rewards if you help me during my stay here. I'm sure that I won't have trouble giving you double whatever the pay you are currently getting right now."

To his surprise, the old man only smiled lightly before replying with a gentle tone.

"Young man, you shouldn't think about these things. If Mrs. Armstrong were to hear them, she would be disappointed to know that you would want to run away."

"Where are my novels? There should be all my collections in my suitcases", he asked.

"As I said, everything will be brought to you when permitted", the old houseman smiled, making him rage even more. "If you need anything else, call me or any of the housemen and we'll see if we can assist you".

The old man lightly bowed his head and exited the bedroom, leaving Tristan alone on his large bed. He wanted to paint with the brand new kit that was laying on the wooden desk, but he was too angry to open it. He wanted to talk to his father, beg his mother to let him return home, but he knew that it was no use this time.

When Rebecca finally came to his room, Tristan was still laying on his bed with his anger and frustration boiling inside him. When his eyes met hers, he realized that he felt intimidated by her scrutinizing gaze now that he was at her mercy. In this place, he had no authority over her.

"Your housemen seem rather loyal to you." He finally said. "I asked for my suitcases to four of them, but all gave me the same answer."

"You belongings will be returned to you when the time comes. I've tasked two of my housemen to sort out the items that are to be confiscated and the ones that are to be altered."

"What do you mean by that?" he protested angrily.

"The questionable novels that you've brought about romance and adventure are not fitting to the learning environment I've set for you. Other items of the same nature are confiscated and will be returned to you when you go back to your mother. The items that are altered are your tunics and robes. I've set some people to make the needed changes in their design."

"You can't do that! And why are you changing my clothes?"

He silently watched as Rebecca slowly walked across the room, her womanly body releasing a calm and confident energy in this place. "Do not worry, it is only for your stay here. During your stay here, your tunics will be lifted in the back to reveal your behind. It shall be bare from any pants or underpants to show your bare buttocks, available for any intervention. You'll soon understand the reason for these changes."

Tristan looked at her face in shock when he realized that she was being serious. "What... Do you... Do you expect me to walk around in such a revealing fashion?"

"You seem quite shy for a man who had no qualms about walking around in town with a pair of extremely tight pants. Moreover, there are only housemen around here, so it isn't hurting your modesty. And yes, I will expect you to keep your bottom bare at all time during your time here, it is not an option."

"It is a horrendous thing to demand!"

"I would rather call it convenient. It will be much quicker to discipline you with a bare bum. The flowing cloth of your robe on your naked behind shall remind you that any misconduct will be dealt with a swift punishment. I am going to discipline you Tristan, in a very simple, practical way."

"You mean that you are going to spank me? That's completely absurd" Tristan shrieked. He was almost about to cry but didn't want to break in front of her. "My mother would charge you for shaming me in such an immodest outfit".

"Young man, this is all with your mother's permission. She is the one who has come to ask me to become your disciplinarian. She knew that I came from a rural place and lifestyle where strict discipline is the norm, that is why she charged me to apply it to you. I am doing that under your mother's request."

"But I'm a gentleman, I'm twenty-one years old. You can't spank me, I'm too old for that."

"You are a spoiled brat who is in urgent need of discipline. Come here Tristan, I need you to listen to me."

Rebecca had sat down on the nearest sofa and was offering him a seat next to her. The confidence and authoritative calm voice resonating in the room only increased his nervousness.

"I'm don't want to sit next to you", he replied in a whiny voice.

"I can come carry you if you prefer", she stated calmly, making him only more nervous.

Tristan knew that he had no other option but to comply. He was alone in a mansion that belonged to her, and one man couldn't do much against the solarium strength of a grown woman. He didn't want to further injure his dignity by letting himself get carried by her, so he slowly walked toward her.

Once he was standing to her right, she gently but firmly grabbed his hands and praised: "there's a good boy. Now, be kind a listen to me, because we need to have an honest talk about your situation."

Tristan avoided her gaze as he felt intimidated by the analyzing gaze of her grey eyes. It was the first time that he was so close to a woman that wasn't his mother, and his knees felt weak.

"Don't avoid me boy," she said. "You should learn and remember that when you are spoken to, you shall look at me in return with deference. A reply with yes or no ma'am is also expected, to indicate that you heard my words."

"But I don't want you to call me boy", he complained. "I'm twenty-one-year-old, and a gentleman."

"I know your age and your social standing, however that doesn't change the fact that you will be treated as any boy under my care. You have much to learn and your severe immaturity shows me that you haven't achieved learning the graces of a grown gentleman. Now, be a good boy and answer me as you should with yes, ma'am."

"But I'm not used to it," he continued. "Why can't I speak like I always used to?"

"Because language and manners are important steps to your personal improvement as a gentleman. With time, etiquette and deference will become more natural to you, and you will come to appreciate it; now, reply to me as you should."

Understanding that no amount of complains would make her drop her instruction, he decided to comply reluctantly. "Yes, ma'am", he said as mockingly as he could.

Rebecca smiled interiorly when she finally saw the proud boy getting ready to comply. She knew that this would be a rough training, but she was confident in her success.

"Since you've started listening to me, I will explain you roughly what you will be learning here. During your stay you shall be taught the proper codes of conduct of proper young men, so that you can grow into a decent and marriageable man. You will obey and behave as I order you to, and any infractions will be dealt with strict discipline. The type of discipline you'll receive may be through various forms of spankings with my hand, a paddle, a wooden stick, or any necessary implement that will improve your attitude."

Tristan felt his whole body tense up as he heard her listing the different options of discipline. "You can't be serious", he protested. "That's way too cruel for a gentleman like me".

"Disciplining and carefully guiding a misbehaving man are very different things from cruelty. Punishments will be strict but always carefully chosen for befitting the young man that you are. Your buttocks, nipples and other body parts are all sensitive but perfectly safe zones usable for punishment. Your mother has given me permission to discipline you in many different methods".

Tristan felt his heartbeat accelerate as he heard her evoking such unfamiliar practices. "You mean that there is more than... spankings?"

"You'll get informed when necessary. The type and frequency of your punishments will be up to your behavior though, so prologued effort will spare you from the more embarrassing punishments."

"I didn't know about... I don't understand why you would use my nipples for punishment..."

"I won't unless you behave very badly. However, your presence in my residence until now has not shown me one shred of good will, that is why I felt it necessary to warn you. I am not saying this to scare you, because believe me when I say that I want you happy during your time here. However, my task is to improve your attitude, and seeing that alternative methods have failed on you, stern discipline will be the answer to it."

"You are completely crazy", he spat. "My mother sent me off here to make me suffer, and I both hate you."

"You shouldn't be so disrespectful against your mother. After all she's done for you, you don't seem to be the least grateful. I understand that this is still new for you, but this is not an excuse to speak ill about your mother. Is there anything you need perhaps, something to improve your room?"

"I want to go out of this room!" he replied. "I want to go out of this damned house and go home."

"You know that I can't allow that."

Rebecca gave him a pitiful smile that infuriated him so much that he kicked her legs as strongly as he could, making her release his hands in surprise. He started to run towards the door, but she had already grabbed him from behind and was carrying him back towards the sofa.

"Help! Anyone inside this place, release me! Call my mother!"

Tristan screamed and fought, trying to kick her again but her grip was too strong on him. He felt his strength quickly weaken as her solarium energy kept him in place inside the firm grip of her arms.

"Are you done now?" she asked still as calm as before.

"You are an asshole, and I despise you! Go to hell!"

Rebecca let him scream his insults and demands for a couple of minutes before she quietly ordered: "That's it now, you should understand that there is no use screaming. My servants only listen to my authority, and no one will bring you to your mother, after all, she is the one who sent you."

Tristan felt his voice break, and understanding that she was right, he started loudly crying, his tears dripping over his flushed cheeks.

"All right, I usually expect the crying to start during the spanking, but it seems like you've understood you position. Seeing you contrite is a good start for your punishment."

"Wait... I didn't do anything yet, why should you punish me? I'm only being angry".

"Of course you are feeling angry, you have had a tiring trip today." Rebecca talked in a calm and almost maternal voice, but at the same time she forced his body down on her lap despite his struggling. "You will be spanked for different reasons during your stay here, and the first type of spankings you'll get acquainted with, are maintenance spankings. Every day, you will be getting at least a good spanking before going to bed, whether you've behaved or not."

"But why?" Tristan cried, his legs kicking in the air. "That's not fair, why should I get spanked everyday?"

Without difficulty, Rebecca pinned his kicking legs under her right leg to trap him completely under her strength, making it impossible for him to move. "Maintenance spankings have an improving effect for teaching humility and submission. They are firm enough to leave some stringing heat on a man's backside, but much softer than real punishment spankings. Tonight, I will give you a firm spanking so that you can reflect on your behavior. If I see a form of long-term improvement, I might change your spankings to every two days, or who knows, maybe even once a week. But until you prove yourself worthy of my trust, it will be everyday."

"That's bullshit, let me go, right now!"

Rebecca decided that it was time to show rather than tell, so she raised her hand, then with a powerful move, she loudly slapped it against his right buttock with a fiery strength.

"Ow!" he yelled. "You can't do that!"

Rebecca ignored him and raised her hand back to slap his buttocks with loud, powerful spanks, making him shriek in pain after each blow. His demands of release quickly turned into pleas, but no amount of begging seemed to weaken the strength of her spanking.

Tristan quickly forgot about his pride and was whimpering in pain, as the only thing preoccupying his mind was the heat growing on his behind. He thought that nothing could be worse than the humiliation of being turned over someone's knee to get spanked, but he realized that the brutal sensations he was feeling for the first time of his life were much more unpleasant.

He was crying aloud, begging between his shrieks of pain, telling her that she didn't need to spank him anymore. However, nothing changed in the intensity of the punishment, and feeling that his pleas only made her spank harder, he stopped begging to simply sob over her lap, much louder than he had ever sobbed in his life.

When Rebecca finally stopped, Tristan was a bawling mess, his face wet with tears. He didn't even realize right away when she stopped, as he was focused on his own crying.

It was only when she gently rubbed his bottom to soothe out some of the heat that he started to calm down, and he felt his body relax for the first time.

"Good boy", Rebecca said when she felt his body completely relax under her touch. "There, it wasn't so difficult to let go, right? After crying, you feel much better, and you can think with a clearer mind."

Tristan instinctively wanted to retorque something to that, but he didn't want to waste the strangely pleasant feeling he was getting suddenly under her hand rubbing his hot butt.

He was too tired to fight her anymore, and he was resigned to give up for the moment. He would have countless occasions to get revenge later he thought. After a couple of minute, she lifted him up on his feet to make him face her.

"Dinner time has already passed, but if you wish, you may ask for the cook to bring you a tray of food exceptionally. Starting tomorrow, you will follow the rhythm of the household and eat your meals at set times. Your classes will start too, and I can assure you that with time, you will gradually learn to appreciate the training."

Tristan only silently looked at her, too confused by the wave of new emotions he had felt to answer anything to her. She gave him a light smile and left the room so that he could rest.

She herself needed to change her ideas, after all, punishing a young man like him had awoken her feminine desires. While she had remained focused on the punishment and discipline, she couldn't help but notice the untouched zones of his intimacy touching her thigh as he was moaning over her lap during the punishment.

She went to her study where Oliver her secretary was waiting for her. She didn't need to speak, for he always understood whenever she required special services from him; he promptly knelt down in front of her seat and, once her trousers were off, he expertly licked her damp vulva until she came in a powerful orgasm.

The next morning, Tristan woke up slowly, but when he carelessly rolled on his back as he liked to do every time, he was brutally reminded to reality when the sore zone of his behind came in contact with the mattress.

He remembered how humiliated and subdued he felt when Rebecca punished him the day before, and he wanted to scream and cry at the same time. Any feeling of comfort he felt from the warmth of his bed flew away when a houseman entered the room, dressed in the modest and elegant uniform that every employee wore inside Rebecca's household.

"Good morning, Tristan. My name is Gavin, I will be the one taking care of you and your room. You are to get ready and go downstairs to the common place to eat breakfast. Your classes will be starting afterwards at 8 o'clock."

Tristan lazily rolled out of his bed. He was tempted to stay inside the safety of his blankets, but he didn't want to get in trouble again so soon. Besides, he was really hungry, so the mention of breakfast was motivational enough for him.

When he stood up and walked around his room, he saw that there was the remaining part of his things that had finally been brought to him. He enthusiastically searched for his favorite novels, but only his accessories and card games were inside.

"Where's the rest of my stuff? I thought that everything would be given to me, once checked."

"Not everything, actually. Mrs. Armstrong doesn't want you to spend time with unrefined products, such as the novels that you brought that she judged inappropriate for a man of your station."

"What the fuck? They are just novels!"

"They shall be returned to you before your return home. In the meantime, they are kept safely away from distraction." Gavin replied with a smile. "Your clothes are ready for use, by the way."

The houseman opened a wooden case filled with Tristan's neatly folded tunics. Tristan ordered the servant to give him his favorite one, the pale blue tunic that matched the color of his eyes. To his shock, he was not given any underpants or trousers to cover his legs underneath the elegant tunic, just like Rebecca had promised him; even worse, he saw that the pretty tunic that he adored so much had it's lower part lifted in the back to totally expose his naked behind.

"It is only temporary, I assure you", the houseman told him with a sympathetic smile that only made him rage more.

When he put the tunic on, it felt even worse, as he could feel the cool air pass on his naked behind, and when he looked in the mirror, the only thing he could see was his naked behind, still red from the spanking before, contrasting with the pale skin of his legs.

"It's awful!" he complained. "Give me my other tunics, I can't wear such a humiliating clothing."

To his horror, he realized that every tunic that he had brought had been altered in the same fashion, the lower half of the tunics and robes lifted and pinned in the back with either light stitches or fixed with ribbons to hold the cloth in place.

"Where are my underpants, or trousers? Give me something to cover myself up with! This is too demeaning."

"It is Mrs. Rebecca's wish that you present yourself in that fashion, young man." The houseman explained him patiently. "Any disobedience will be reported to her, and you shall be punished for it."

"I need to see her right now!" he protested. "I will talk with her, to immediate stop such degrading practice!"

"You may talk with her when she is available, but you must first attend to your daily assignments. First, please go downstairs, breakfast is ready and waiting for you."

It was with an extreme feeling of embarrassment that Tristan left his room, his buttocks uncovered for all passing servants to see. The housemen who passed by could all see the evidence of his freshly spanked posterior, and more than one smiled with amusement at this unusual sight.

When Tristan sat down for his breakfast, the hard wooden seat of his chair reminded him once again of his situation. There was no way of him to think about anything else but the imminent spanking that he could be getting anytime he was caught misbehaving.

Even with the copious breakfast, he couldn't focus, until an old houseman arrived inside the dining room.

"Young man, my name is Jameson Stone, but you shall call me teacher Stone. I am charged with instructing you in gentlemanly morals and etiquette during your stay here. You are to follow me."

Teacher Stone was an old man in his sixties who had a proud record of training rebellious young men into presentable society gentlemen. When he looked at Tristan, slowly standing up from his seat, he recognized the arrogant attitude that many spoiled men of wealthy families had.