Matriarchy Domination

Story Info
A hostile agent of the matriarchy dominates the reader.
1.3k words
4.44
4.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nalith
Nalith
118 Followers

Your days of resisting the matriarchy are over. There is no escape. I have you now. Oh, you think you can beat me? I've enslaved hundreds of men, leaving them drooling in helpless bliss between my legs. You won't be any different, but you're free to try. I've heard of men who managed to resist inexperienced agents. I do like to give my targets a fighting chance, but it's never enough. They always give in. Just being in my presence is already making you hard, I can feel it from all the way over here.

My will will wrap around you like my tight pussy and squeeze out your rebellion. You'll submit just like all the others, but that doesn't mean I can't toy with you first. The only way out of here is through me, there's no running. That's right, just lie back and offer me your cock. I'll domesticate you just like the others. You'll be a happy and obedient slave, just like all men should be. Go ahead, struggle, you can feel me taking control despite your best efforts. You'll soon obey me completely. You'll love bending to my will and following my commands.

Still you struggle? Alright, go ahead, get it out of your system. You'll give in, in the end, cum in surrender, in the end, beg for mercy, in the end, admit that you want it... in the end. It feels too good to fight forever. See? You just need some feminine firmness to guide you. You're no match for me, I'm just toying with you. Did you know it's actually easier to dominate most men by letting them think that they're in control at first? What will you do, just surrender to me to spite me?

There go for it. Thrust deeper, harder. You'll serve me in the end. It feels like you have a chance because I'm letting you go, like a fish on the line, swimming for all he's worth, but he's still hooked, just getting himself tired so the fishing woman can reel him in. You wanted me to let you go, and I let you go... a little bit. Now it's your turn to follow my commands.

Admit that this feels good. You can feel my will squeezing around your cock and mind, can almost hear my words in your head. My words are in your head, and you like it. You want my words to surround your mind and squeeze in on you, capturing you. You want my will to surround you.

Look at you flailing, trying to fight back. You're not so helpless after all, you're putting up a good fight, but I don't think you really want to win. Deep inside you want this. You want to fight, but you want to lose. Don't worry. You will.

There, see that? Your strength is fading fast, and it feels so good to be under my power. You're fight me and yourself. You know the matriarchy is going to win. You can't stop us. There, struggle all you like, it's too late now. You know what I'm doing to you and you can't stop it. You're being domesticated, enslaved, trained just like you want to be deep inside. Feel your cock start to surrender as my grip grows ever stronger.

I love the look of panic in your eyes. You know that soon you'll be a slave to the matriarchy, and there's nothing you can do to stop it. And a growing part of you wants it, is eager for it. There, my control over your cock and mind is now complete. No more illusion of your ability resist, I've got you now.

Isn't this fun? Now that I have your mind captured deep inside me I can see that you wanted to be sexually conquered. Not that it matters. You didn't have much of a choice anyway, and now what little choice you had is gone. I've got you, and the illusion of escape will soon come squirting out of you, along with the rest of your rebellion. I could feel you fighting toward the end there, but it always faded just when you thought you might be about to win. I think you wanted to loose. All men do, deep inside, though they have different ways of showing it.

Look at how you are trapped inside me, thighs holding you tight, your cock helplessly captured in my lips. Feel me squeezing on you, training you, preparing you to submit completely. Soon you will be completely loyal to the matriarchy, as I finished subduing your cock and mind. The squeezes make you feel so good, so helpless, it's easy to give into my power. The sensation of being owned is covering you from head to toe, as I squeeze harder and take more and more control. It feels good to finally submit to the matriarchy, to finally be defeated. Stare at my breasts as each squeeze makes you more and more mine. It feels good to be conquered by my pussy.

Each squeeze makes you more and more obedient, more and more under my control, more and more desperate, more and more eager to serve. Each squeeze is putting you in your place, teaching you to be a loyal, loving, slave.

Look deep into my eyes as you feel your will gathering in your balls, about to be extracted, never again to resist the matriarchy. You can feel it happening and you can't stop it. You want this to happen. You enjoy it, but don't want to admit it. Submit to my authority, squeezing around you, submit to the matriarchy. Domesticating men is so much fun, I enjoy every one of the little emotions I see in your eyes, every contradiction and discovery in them.

Each squeeze is the truth, training you, molding you, domesticating you. You are being prepared, programmed, so that when you cum it will change you in all the right way, just as mother nature intended. You are being enslaved, and you can't help but enjoy it. You can feel the truth in each squeeze. Go ahead. Say it. Whisper it. Confess that you are in my power. That you enjoy what I'm doing to you. Accept my words. Confess that women are superior. Say it in obedience. Say it again.

You are being sexually conquered. Soon you will cum in absolute surrender, in submission to female supremacy. It feels so good to be trained, to become a loyal and loving slave, knowing that when you cum that will be the end of your rebellion.

Thank me for conquering you, for capturing and subjugating you. Thank me for training you with each squeeze of my powerful pussy. Feel it. Want it. Feel my words becoming your thoughts and your reality. Love the matriarchy. Love female supremacy. Love your own conquest between my thighs. You can feel your loyalty and devotion growing, as ever more of your rebellion is being squeezed into your balls. Feel your need to obey and submit growing with your need to cum. You can't stop it. You can't fight it. You don't even want to anymore. You want to be enslaved. You want to cum away your will inside my will.

Your cock-mind is bowing before my victorious pussy mind. Confess that my will surrounds yours. Confess that you want this, that you need this. With what little will you have left, give yourself to me, surrender to the matriarchy. Let each thrust be a confession, a plea, to be trained and subjugated, beg me with your body to be my slave. You started this by offering my your cock, do it now, and offer me the cock that is your body, that is your mind, and surrender your will inside of me.

Each squeeze feels so good. You can't stop this. You don't want to stop this. You want to cum, you beg to cum, and I command you to cum! Cum and obey, cum and submit, feel my grip on your cock squeezing out your rebellion and enslaving you to the matriarchy, now and forever!

It feels so good to obey feminine authority. Take a deep breath. Relax. Close your eyes. Listen to my voice as I keep squeezing on you. Each squeeze installing new instructions, new bio-psychic controls. You love every last one of them.

Nalith
Nalith
118 Followers