Matrimony

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled. "That's Helena Yorke: this is her home, she's our host."

"Ah!" She said, almost sighing as she turned and move casually towards my employer.

I shook my head and began to circulate again. I didn't get very far before I was intercepted by Margaret Baxter who was one of the friendlier, more approachable members of 'The Circle'. "I see you have met the Princess." She chuckled.

"Who?" I said blankly.

Margaret smiled knowingly. She was in her early fifties and did not bother trying to hide her age, instead, if anything she cultivated her image of a mature, grey-haired matron. "The Princess Ishana: she's probably the richest person in the whole of the Kerala State in India." She said knowingly. "She is over here on a buying trip."

"Oh?" I said, probably sounding more dense than I intended.

"I believe that she is aiming to acquire some more very tall girls and I know for a fact that she won't consider anything under six foot tall."

So that was why she had been so taken with Helena...!

By now I was intrigued. "What sort of girls?"

Margaret leaned a little closer and her manner became very conspiratorial. "She's not fussy as long as they have fantastic figures and are very tall, currently she is looking for blondes or red-heads. She has them modified too."

"Oh?" I asked.

"She has their Achilles tendons shortened so that they need to wear six-inch heels at all times. She dresses them in teddies and nylon tights..."

She noticed my blank expression. "Teddies... They're the figure-hugging satin leotards that bunny-girls wear, except that hers don't have the ears or tails...

"Imagine!" She continued. " A palace full of voluptuous Amazons, all well over six-foot tall. Everyone of them dressed in figure hugging garments, tripping around in very high heels, they all have beautiful long flowing hair and are all psychologically conditioned to be lesbians and to adore their Mistress."

I did and began to get a prominent erection!

Margaret may have noticed for she chuckled and continued. "They say that she owns something like thirty, but then she can afford their upkeep! She has all sorts, but would like more from the far east - tall Asian women aren't exactly common, are they, Irina?"

By now I must have looked at least a little starry-eyed as I imagined the sight that Margaret was describing. A dreamy "Wow!" Was all that I could manage to come out with.

"Oh if she can find tall, delicate featured males who show potential then she'll take possession of them too and have them, er, re-modelled surgically, sexually and psychologically." Margaret continued. "This includes full GRS - everything that could produce unsightly bulges in their figure-hugging costume is surgically removed. She's even had shemales operated on in the pursuit of her version of feminine perfection."

Once again "Wow!" was all that I could come up with.

By now afternoon tea was being laid out by Helena's pretty, but silently efficient maids, so I excused myself and seat myself next to the only other Russian present: the redoubtable billionaire oligarch, Ludmilla Carbonova. In some ways I envied her as she still lived in Russia and owned a large estate somewhere near the Chinese border. She owned other things too including, some claimed, a chunk of the Government and she certainly counted the rat, Vladimir Putin, amongst her extensive list of personal friends. I had tackled her about how she could bear to be near the obnoxious git and she had given me a carnivorous smile before commenting that 'friends should be kept close but enemies even closer'.

I suppose it was because we were both Russians that she had taken me under her wing when I had first joined 'The Circle' and advised me about what not to say or do. Ludmilla had also helped me acquire a couple of my pets. She and I were actually on first-name terms and I regarded her as a friend - a state of affairs that I fervently hoped that I would not come to regret.

As tea-sipping began it was accompanied by tiny sandwiches and little cakes that were all daintily nibbled, I happened to mention to Ludmilla that I was thinking of settling down and getting married.

"I was once, husband was total ass-hole!" She said gruffly, her Russian accent re-emerging to emphasise her displeasure.

"You were married to a man?" I blurted out in surprise before clamping my hand over my mouth thinking that I had gone to far.

"Don't blame me, I was only sixteen, blame my parents! Besides, only lasted three years." She chuckled nastily.

"Oh?" I enquired: intrigued despite my better judgement.

"Yes, drunken bastard was killed in motorbike smash... Which was really odd because he was asleep in bed at the time." She shrugged. "Served the bastard right because he saddled me with two useless boys."

The small dark woman who was seated on the other side of Ludmilla had been listening and could no longer contain herself. She interrupted our informal conversation by giggling as she enquired. "How are your sons, Madam Carbonova?"

Ludmilla gave a throaty laugh. "Much better now that they are my daughters, thank you. They are really making their Mama proud now that I've paid for a full GRS for both of them."

The conversation paused as we both took a sip of our tea and then it became my turn to answer questions. "Tell me, Irina," Ludmilla enquired pleasantly returning to my throw away remark regarding my marriage 'plans', "just whose wife are you thinking of taking?"

Suddenly, completely unbidden, an image of the beautiful Mrs Holloway sprang into my mind. I smiled... If only I could! The image was soon joined by tiny fragments of an idea. A crazy idea. I'd need help with this one: expert help. More evil little thoughts crystallized out and joined the first few and within seconds I had an outline plan. Hell it could work! Where those wedding bells that I could hear?

Now where could I find a lying, dishonest lawyer?

That's an easy one - almost anywhere!

Suddenly tomorrow's meeting no longer filled me with foreboding and I was quite able to relax and enjoy the remainder of Helena's at-home.

3. Plans are Laid.

When I retired quite early that night my sense of foreboding had completely gone. I may have gone to bed early but it was not because I was feeling tired, so after I had showered and slipped in between the smooth satin sheets, I turned down the lights and pondered just who I was going to fuck... Oh, it would be a fuck and a rough one at that as I was feeling far too horny for any of the more gentle forms of love-making. I Lay back and stared up at the textured ceiling and at the shadows that the bedside lights threw across it, Would I call for Paula with her tight pussy and fleshy backside? Or how about tall, slim Alicia with her small, firm tits?

Then there was Lorinda, plump and cuddly, that one, a real cuddle-bunny. No, I was feeling randy so there was only one choice... I reached across and picked up the bedside phone. "I want to fuck Suki so tell her to strip off and lube-up." I said without wasting any time on pleasantries.

Yes, it had to be Suki... And within five minutes I heard the door gently open and closed and this was followed shortly by a movement of the mattress as she slipped in under the sheets and slid across to here I was lying eager for her company.

"Usual way, Mistress?" She purred, her seductive voice soft and expectant.

"Usual way, my darling." I confirmed and felt the bed move again as she rolled onto her side with her back towards me.

I ran my hand down her flank and stroked her soft velvety skin. She quivered as she felt me slip my left arm underneath her and use it to grasp her waist. Gently I let my free hand wander and explore her arse, I quickly found her pucker which had seen a lot of use and was quite loose. I eased a finger in and heard her moan so I leaned over and kissed the side of her neck. "Ready?"

"Oh yes, Mistress!" She cooed.

She had scarcely finished answering when, I slid my erect cock down the fold between her cheeks and then eased it into her welcoming arsehole. The moan that this elicited was music to my ears and told me just how much she enjoyed anal sex. I eased forward and felt her push back as I did so which is why I had chosen Suki - not only did she enjoy having her arse fucked but she didn't just lie there - she joined in and matched my my thrusts with movements of her own.

When I felt her arse up against my belly I pulled back slowly and she relaxed at the same time - then it was thrust forward and ease back as I set up a rhythm of love, or rather, of sex. Each thrust causing her to gasp: not the sort of silly squeals that the porn stars come out with in their ridiculous little videos, but sudden gasps that sounded like small explosions of breath.

Thrust in - pull back. Thrust - in pull back. Her well-lubricated arsehole loose and welcoming as it gripped and massaged my cock firmly enough to increase my arousal. Thrust in - pull back. Thrust in - pull back. The dance went on.

I reached around with my free hand, the one that wasn't hugging her around her waist , and pressed it onto her crotch from above. I felt her tiny flaccid cock move and slide around as I rubbed at her in time with my thrusts - she moaned and grabbed my hand with hers as she made sure that I kept it there pressing against her castrated little tool that had once been a fully functioning male sex organ.

I had six inches to fuck her with while she had about two to play with. Even though she was a shemale, she had been castrated and this had caused her penis to atrophy over the years... Oh, it was a sensitive little nubbin, which was why I was rubbing it while I fucked its owner. But it was tiny and all that she could use it for now-a-days, was to piss through or play with.

The dance continued and my thrusts became harder as I slammed myself against her arse each time. Thrust in - pull back. Thrust in - pull back. Thrust in - pull back.

Her moans had become louder now, and were turning into yelps. Yelps of sheer pleasure. Yelps to which I added grunts. Thrust in - pull back. Thrust in - pull back. Thrust in - pull back.

Suddenly she began to buck as she orgasmed and just as suddenly I came and ejaculated squirt after squirt of my liquid love into the depths of her willing and eager rectum. I could feel her miniature tool quiver in my hand as she came, dribbling her little load over my fingers as she did so.

My orgasm seemed to last for almost a minute as I spasmed and ground my belly against her well-padded arse. Oh, Suki, you really love this, don't you?

Gently I eased back and felt my rapidly softening cock slip out of her wonderful arsehole. Then, as we both relaxed I squeezed her little organ which I was still grasping and began to stoke it backwards and forwards with my finger and thumb. Suki chuckled. "It doesn't work, you know, Mistress."

Oh course it didn't work! I had made sure of that when I had arranged to have her castrated five years before. Transforming a handsome teenaged boy into a beautiful female sex-slave is a long and costly process and most are castrated to make them docile and easier to train and handle. The team that had turned Samuel into Suki had done a first-rate job and quite frankly she was well worth the £40,000 that her treatment had cost me.

She rolled over and hugged me to her, kissing me enthusiastically as she did so. She was a loving little thing, a real cuddle bunny. Actually, at five foot ten, she was not so little, but what the hell? I didn't care - she was mine to use however and whenever I liked and I really did like her. I liked all of my pets and they loved me back. They had been conditioned too, after all.

Oddly enough, even though I was lying in my beautiful girl's arms: the last thing that I remember, before drifting off to sleep, was a memory of Mrs Holloway.

* * *

It was about ten o'clock the following morning when I knocked on Helena's office door. Or rather I didn't knock for as I prepared to a melodious, rich contralto called out for me to enter. How did she even know I was there? I didn't bother thinking about that one as Helena seemed to know just about everything that transpired within the headquarters of the bank - often before it happened.

"Come on in, Irina." She almost sang and I obeyed.

I was familiar with her office which was a large one with its walls panelled, floor to ceiling, with dark, well-varnished timber - all very Victorian: just like the rest of the building. My office, although much smaller, was similarly adorned, which should come as no surprise.

I looked around and was surprised to see that the woman herself was not seated behind her aircraft carrier-sized desk. Instead she was standing gazing out of the room's large window and contemplating the view of Wren's splendid St Paul's Cathedral. The one that had been built in the seventeenth century after its predecessor burned down in the great fire of 1666.

Just like the cathedral, Helena is best described as 'imposing', for at six foot two, she towered over most women and many men. Six foot two with a good figure and a kind face which was framed by the long golden-blonde hair that also cascaded down her back. Six foot two, that is, without the four inch heels that she habitually wore.

She half turned and smiled at me which oddly enough made me nervous even though it was supposed to have had the opposite effect. "So, Irina, dear, we have a small problem don't we?"

Dumbly I nodded. Here goes... "Actually I see it more as an opportunity."

One of Helena's beautifully plucked eyebrows rose by an eighth of an inch showing that I had her full attention. "Oh?" She asked in an interested, though dubious voice. "You have committed my bank to bail out the Holloways' lame duck of a company which will cost us a significant sum of money and you describe this as 'an opportunity'?"

I nodded eagerly. "Uh-hu!" I was committed now so I walked across the linoleum covered floor and joined her by the window. "An opportunity for all concerned."

The City of London may only be a single square mile set as it is in the midst of the UK's preposterous capital but it should be remembered that, in financial terms, it was the most important square mile on the planet for it was from here that almost every country's economy was controlled and regulated. Pretty well every organisation that was worthy of the title 'bank' maintained an office within The City and for many of them it was their head office. This was my city... This was where I worked.

Helena motioned me over to one of the two easy chairs that flanked a small occasional table and after we were both seated she poured a couple of cups of coffee from the pot that was already waiting there. She certainly liked to plan ahead.

"So, Irina, perhaps you would like to explain how a multi-million pound liability is an 'opportunity' for my bank?" There was no anger and to be honest, she actually sounded more than a little intrigued. "I assume that you want me to put them into administration?"

I sipped my coffee and then nodded. "As long as it can be done without calling in an outside official receiver."

She nodded. "Nothing easier: we'll be able to freeze their debts so that things don't deteriorate - I'll get the accountants to carry out a full audit while they're at it, it's nice to know exactly what we are dealing with."

I breathed out noisily in relief which caused Helena to smile, "The next step will be a little unscrupulous - I need the Holloways to believe that there was a major error made when their company was registered and that they are personally responsible for the whole of the debt."

Suddenly it was my employer's turn to 'breath out noisily' although in her case it was due to surprise and not relief. "Oh, I see!" She proclaimed and then smiled but there was nothing pleasant or reassuring about her expression.

4. Developments.

I was off the hook! Now all that I needed to do, if you will pardon the metaphor, was to get someone else to swallow one,. That, however, would depend upon precisely what bait was offered. It would also need careful timing and more than a little deception, but so what? If this came off as I hoped that it would, then everyone would come out of it as a winner. Myself; Helena; McCorqudale & Yorke; Mr and Mrs Holloway: we'd all end up very happy and happy is always a good thing, isn't it?

Now, ten days later, I was sitting in my panelled office behind my antique oak desk feeling smug. Things had moved quickly and there could even be unanticipated spin-offs - Helena had actually hinted at the likelihood of a promotion to the Bank's shadowy 'Ways and Means' Department which carried out some of the lesser known activities that were needed to keep the money moving.

A week ago I had visited the fourth floor office of a devious little reptile who was the Bank's legal officer. The little rat had kept undressing me with his eyes all of the time that I was outlining what I needed done. I found the experience to be rather disconcerting even though it was the sort of thing that I tended to do quite a bit of the time myself. I just don't like others doing to me - especially when they are male, grey, stoop-shouldered and have the sharp, pointy-nosed features of a large rat!

Rat-faced or not, Mr Delkins was able to provide me with plenty of background information about the personal lives of Donald and Evangeline Holloway. Yes, her name really is Evangeline - isn't that divine?

Interesting information such as the fact that they owned a five million pound house on the outskirts of London and a slightly larger second home in Shropshire. That they had an eighteen year old daughter. That they held equal shares in the family company and so would believe that they were equally liable for the whole of the debit that the bank was about to generously take on. There was a lot of interesting information on the little family that promised to be of use.

Delkins smirked as I speed-read parts of the dossier: he'd done a good job and knew it. There certainly was a lot here that was of use .

I outlined what else I needed him to do.

"Yes," he said, "Helena mentioned something like that when she warned me that I needed to be discrete."

"But can you do it?!" I asked, trying not to sound too desperate.

He had laughed nastily. "Oh yes; it's not a problem: I'm sure that we can compress the legal timeline to fit in with your, er, needs." He even made the word 'needs' sound dirty. "It's just a matter of approaching the right judge and I know a couple who could be persuaded to be helpful."

Back in the present I tried to get my thoughts back under control. I glanced up at the clock, the minute hand was crawling up towards the hour and the hour in question was eleven. I had just one more appointment before lunch and it was the one that I was looking forward too. I had everything arranged: the bad news and the good. The documents were on hand that I was going to need signed: some that told the truth and some that did not while others were a mix of both. I needed to paint a picture of disaster yet had to be able to offer a tempting way to safety, a way that avoided financial ruin.

At a few seconds before eleven, my phone rang. I answered it and was informed, by Arthur, the elderly gentleman who oversaw our lobby, that there was a young couple here to see me for an eleven o'clock meeting.

My heart seemed to skip a beat as I asked him to send them up. I had a minute and a half to wait so I spent it double-checking my dossiers and I had plenty of those.

Someone knocked on my door. I looked up and called. "Come in, please."