Matrimony

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The days slipped past uncounted and I know that everything that subsequently happened was my own fault: I had taken my eyes off the ball, as it were. I hadn't had Evangeline conditioned as a Bimbo yet and was still relying on a combination of will suppressants and sedatives to keep her tractable and compliant. I was also leaving it to my pets to make sure that the correct drugs were added to her food at the correct times: in hindsight, perhaps this was not a good idea.

The first problem came when stocks of medication ran low and they reduced her dosage without informing me directly and I guess that I was too far gone in my ecstatic daze to notice their hints. Eventually I found out but by then neither myself, nor my girls were in control of the medication.

The second problem was that I thought that I could reconstruct Evangeline's personality myself. All Mistress's are arrogant and if we fall, then this is usually the cause. I intended to have her conditioned by Margaret Baxter but I thought that my expertise in medicating my own slaves was good enough for me to carry out the initial part of the work on my dear wife. I learned that it wasn't and that there is a major difference between using will-suppressants to keep a slave docile and the conditioning a highly intelligent woman. The drugs just weren't up to the task although my own arrogance blinded me to this,

The third problem was one that was impossible to foresee - morning sickness! Evangeline was pregnant. no it was not me, it seems like Donald and my new wife had decided to try for a baby and Evangeline had been caught sometime before I first set eyes on her.

I should have noticed her lack of a period, but hell! I don't have them - a perk of being a transwoman. My pets do not get them as half of them are ditto and the ones who were born female have all been spayed. Many Mistresses insist on hysterectomies for their slaves simply because of the massive advantages that this brings. They are available for sex at all times because they do not have periods and do not suffer from mood swings brought on by hormonal fluctuations, Finally, it is quite impossible for them to become pregnant so once again they are always sexually available. Their hormonal levels can be maintained and fine-tuned by HRT so it really is a win-win situation. Better for them and better for me.

Morning sickness meant that my beloved threw up her medication several days running and became less and less ditzy as her intelligence reasserted itself and she worked out just what was happening. She kept this hidden of course, biding her time while she weighed up her options and as I have said many times, she is exceptionally bright! I had been back at work for a fortnight when she made her move and suddenly I was taken ill.

It was first thing on a Tuesday morning and I woke up feeling dizzy, light headed and sick. Evangeline was very concerned and played the loving wife for all that it was worth. Insisting that it as probably just the flu' and that I should take a few days off so that it could run its course. She even phoned Helena personally to inform her of my illness: she was so thoughtful! She, however, had stopped acting like a bimbo but, feeling like shit, I didn't notice.

A couple of hours later she suggested that perhaps it would be easier for her to look after me if the my pets/maids answered to her directly so that she could instruct them and make sure that they did everything that was needed to keep the household functioning. Sleepily, I had agreed and told them that they were to follow all of Evangeline's instructions and do whatever she told them too. She had smiled and a few minutes later brought me my lunch personally.

"I've fallen in love with you, Irina," she said completely unbidden and kissed me on the top of my head, "but I've worked out what you were doing to me."

I looked up from my plate of sandwiches and suddenly it dawned on me just what she was saying. "Evangeline, I... I'm sorry." I gasped.

She smile lovingly. "Oh, don't worry: I'll never hurt you but to be fair, there are going to be changes: very big changes. As I said: I love you and we are going to stay married as life with you promises to be better than anything that I had with that loser, Donald. I only married him for his money and the silly sod has managed to lose all of it."

She sat down on the edge of the bed and took me in her arms. "As I said, there are going to be changes and being a Mistress has many advantages and attractions! But don't be scared, I'll make sure that you are very happy about everything that happens. You always want everyone to be happy and this is one of the things that I love about you, my darling, so I promise that I will do the same."

Just then Peggy, who was one of the maids, came tripping into the room. "Excuse me, Mistress, I'm sorry to interrupt you but Mistress Helena's party has arrived."

I started to thank her but suddenly it dawned on me that she had been speaking to Evangeline, not to me.

* * *

I must have dozed after I had finished my meal and thinking back, there was probably a little something in my cup of tea to prevent me from doing anything silly.

Sometime later I was awoken by the sound of voices and opened my eyes to see Evangeline, Helena, Margaret Baxter and a woman who I later learned was one of 'The Circle's' tame doctors. They were standing around and discussing me, amongst other things.

"As you can see, Ms Yorke, things have changed and I'm the one in charge now!" Evangeline stated in a matter-of-fact voice. Her tone was pleasant and neither triumphant nor boastful.

Helena stepped forward and peered at me as if I was some sort of rare exhibit. "Hmm, so it would seem, Mrs Ermakova, so it would seem."

Margaret Baxter, the psychiatrist, came over and sat on the side of my bed. "How are you, Irina?" She asked, concern heavy in her voice as she took my pulse. A psychiatrist is also a doctor, remember?

"Not good!" I answered, the words seemed too heavy for me to speak: my thoughts seemed heavy too. I an obviously ill so why was she asking?

"So Mrs Ermakova,!" Helena snapped, "what exactly do you want?"

Evangeline, my darling Evangeline, smiled. "Why to take her place everywhere, what else? And that includes here at home, at the Bank and in 'The Circle'."

Margaret Baxter looked shocked. "How do you know about 'The Circle'?"

Evangeline cocked a thumb in my direction. "My wife told me all about it when we had a little chat this morning."

Did I? Funny I don't remember it! But then remembering things is hard! Thoughts are not easy to sort out... Better not to have to think...

Helena stared at my beloved, the tall blonde's expression flinty and determined. "And if I refuse?"

Evangeline shrugged. "Then I'll have to find another way to support my dear wife and our little, er, family. They are all my responsibility now after all."

Helena and Margaret exchanged glances. "Are you trying to blackmail me?" My boss demanded, her voice harder than I'd ever heard it.

"Hell, no! But you are going to have to find someone to take Irina's place at the bank as she'll be a bimbo within a month: hardly suitable to manage clients' accounts. And as I am now the Mistress of a small 'harem' of seven slaves then it would be safer for 'The Circle' if I am a member as it will be easier for them to keep their eye on me." My wife stated in her matter-of-fact voice.

Helena glared. "And if I say 'no'?"

Evangeline smiled. "You won't because I am very able, as you have seen, I have also beaten Irina which makes me a' winner'. As a banker, you always back winners."

Suddenly Helena Yorke burst out laughing. "Welcome to the team, Ms Ermakova."

Evangeline shook her head. "Not 'Ermakova', it's 'Ernshaw' from now on: it's my maiden name so we are Evangeline and Irina Ernshaw. My family - My name!"

I felt myself begin to doze off but just before I did so I remember seeing Helena take my Mistress's outstretched hand and shake on the deal.

* * *

And that is it really. I won't say that everything has unravelled, it hasn't, but things have worked out differently to how I had once hoped and expected. Evangeline learned from my mistakes and made sure that I had a nice relaxing stay at Margaret's exclusive clinic as soon as there as a vacancy and while I was waiting she kept me heavily sedated. As you would expect I returned home with bigger tits and a whole new outlook on life. I am happy to have been turned into a sex-obsessed bimbo: just like I had once intended my darling to become. And yes, she does regard me as her wife and expects me to willingly perform all of the normal domestic duties as well as being a sex-object.

I was going to say that my pets all love her, but that is unnecessary because they are hers now and she is their Mistress. And yes, I suppose that I should count myself amongst their number even though I am also her wife. There were a few lose ends to be tidied away which Evangeline dealt with with her usual efficiency.

Firstly there was the matter of the step-daughter who had been such a little bitch to daddy's new wife. I had already had her sent to Margaret's clinic for preliminary 'treatment' which Evangeline approved of and the girl is now a happy and willing member of or Mistress's little coterie of sex-slaves. In fact Ashley is probably much happier now than she has been at anytime since before her real mother walked out.

Then there was Evangeline's baby who was born about six months after our wedding. Mistress handed her over to me to nurse and look-after and I discovered that I have a maternal streak that I never suspected was there. Melody is a pretty little thing who sleeps, gurgles, cries, pees and poos a lot: but then they all do don't they? I love her dearly.

Finally there is the matter of my status and as you will have gathered, everything has been turned on its head. I intended Evangeline to be my trophy wife but now I am hers. Besides her insisting that I let my hair grow so that it could be coiffured into a more feminine style she had a few physical changes made. My tits used to be D's but are now something like F's and my hips have been broadened to match the new more feminine me. She wanted to make sure that I remained tractable and didn't stray so had me castrated, which was the sensible thing to do and Evangeline is an eminently sensible woman. I heard her tell the lady doctor, who carried out the operation, that "I want to watch the silly little thing flop around uselessly whenever I fuck her and also, can you shrink it so that it's easier to hide?"

The doctor had giggled and said that she would inject it with slow-release estrogens which should speed-up the atrophy. She then added. "They tend to shrink when they're not used anyway but the female hormones should help things along nicely."

I suppose that I should say a word or two about Evangeline's former husband, Donald. Armando married him about a month after my wedding and they are now living in a large villa in Bolognia, Italy. I wish him well and hope that he is happy simply because if he hadn't caused the Holloway's family business to go tits-up then I would never have met Evangeline and that doesn't bear thinking about!