Matrimony

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry to impose on you like this but we really did have to sell our houses." She had apologised profusely. She believe that the house sales had been her idea and that she had talked me into it as a way to begin reducing the size of the family's debt to the bank.

I reassured her that she was no trouble and that she could stay for however long it took to sort out her family's finances. I was rewarded for this white lie with a big, beaming smile. She kissed me on the cheek and thanked me profusely but I knew that she would become a lot more grateful very soon: she just didn't know it yet.

We had visited both of her family houses towards the end of previous week so that she could recover any items of value: sentimental or otherwise. We had come away with remarkably little each time, just some clothing that I thought she would look good in, a few pictures and photos, a couple of books and the jewellery that her mother had left her. Together we had arranged for furniture, electronic items and any other property that she thought would be need in future, including things that belonging to their daughter, to be placed into storage. This was done for show as I was sure that neither Evangeline nor her daughter would ever have use or need for those items again. I would, no doubt, be selling the stuff or donating it to charity at some time in the near future.

When she had asked about Donald I had explained that Armando had taken him in and she seemed happy about this. Then she had asked about her step-daughter and I had explained that the girl was currently in a private clinic due to needing treatment for an urgent medical conditions that had been revealed by a recent medical examination: the one that her new health insurers had required. Oddly enough she did not press the matter, although she seemed grateful that the girl was being well-looked after.

"Oh yes," I had said reassuringly, "I'll make sure that she is suitably taken care of and what ever is needed will be done for her."

She had smiled prettily. "She is going to start at University in the autumn, you know.."

Slowly her mood darkened and a frown creased her brow. "She isn't very nice to me you know. She's always been a bitchy little Daddy's Princess. I think that she resented me marrying her father..." Her voice trailed off and she became lost in thought for a few moments. "All the same, I hope she does well, It's not her fault that she is a spoiled little monster!"

I had nodded and smiled again but I had my own plans for the eighteen year old, whose name was Ashley. She was a valuable asset, after all, one that I could find any number of uses for that I won't go into here.

It was the following Wednesday morning that things began to come to a head. While we were making a final visit to the London house, the one that had been the family's main home, her husband had arrived in the company of Armando Bergamaschi and the latter had greeted me like a long lost friend. He thanked me for making it possible for him to acquire his holding in the Holloway's company and was clearly very grateful to both myself and my Bank. He had brought Donald so that he could recover possessions in much the same way that Evangeline had done. Or at least this is what the Holloways believed.

Evangeline had been pleased to see Donald again after almost a week apart but had been surprised by his appearance as she had previously never seen him wear anything more casual than a sports shirt and a pair of chinos. The sight of her husband clad in a brightly patterned floral kaftan and high-heeled shoes had been a shock as had his high-lighted buzz-cut hair, the make-up he was wearing and his designer stubble. . She clearly felt something for him but could not understand why he didn't want to have anything to do with her. She was also at a loss as to why was he clinging to the Italian's arm in the way that he was.

I had kept quiet for I was pretty sure just what was happening: it was obvious to a slaver, such as myself, that Donald had been 'got at'. Evangeline, having no idea that peoples' minds could be tinkered with in this way, was clearly hurt when her husband rejected her.

Armando had intervened by announcing that Donald was his new partner and that they planed to formalize their relationship in the very near future.

Confused, Evangeline had replied that she knew all about the business partnership and that she as happy that Armando had saved their company.

Armando had then kissed her husband full on the mouth right there in front of her and asked. "Who said anything about it being a business partner?"

Donald had responded by grabbing hold of Armando's lapels and returning the kiss with such vigour that it was obvious that tongues were involved. Evangeline had turned away in shock and I could clearly see tears running down her cheeks. She was clearly confused which confirmed that I had got her dosage about right. Those hypnotic will-suppressing drugs could be tricky but I was pleased by the affect that they were having in destabilizing her and making her vulnerable.

I sat the stunned woman down in one of the easy chairs in what had until recently been her own living room and tried to reassure her that everything was alright. "But he is my husband: how can he behave like that? He won't even speak to me, what have I done to him?"

"No, Evangeline," I said firmly, "he is not your husband as the two of you are no longer married." I had then shown her the 'Decree Absolute' that a Bank Messenger had brought around earlier in the day. "See? The divorce that you both so desperately wanted has been granted."

She read the document, together with the forms that both her and her former husband had signed the previous week. "See, this is what made the settlement possible and it is what you both demanded."

"But... How? I never asked for this. Surely there hasn't been time?" She asked, clearly confused.

I hardened my heart a little and told her a version of the truth that would help me take possession of her. "You were both insistent that the bank should prevent your business for collapsing. You were both personally responsible for the whole of the debt, remember?"

Glumly she had nodded her agreement but remained silent.

"Armando Bergamaschi had been the only one who was willing to step in and bail you both out at such short notice, which as lucky for you, but there were strings attached. After Helena contacted him he flew in from Italy just to help you. However, he was only willing to save you both if he could take a majority holding in the company: hence he purchased the whole of your share and part of Donald's." I sat on the couch next to her and slipped a comforting arm around her shoulders as she was clearly experiencing a great deal of mental turmoil. "The house sale plus he amount that he paid was just enough to clear your debts. Isn't that wonderful?"

I carried on blithely. "He took such a liking to your husband, that he made a stipulation that any financial bail-out was dependent upon Donald entering into a relationship with him. Seeing that he had no choice, Donald agreed and luckily you had already both signed divorce papers on the off-chance that a separation might be a financially necessary. Don't you remember?"

"We - we're no longer married?" She asked plaintively.

"That's what you agreed to when you signed those papers so you must have wanted it desperately." I didn't so much lie as adjust the truth a little.

She sniffed back a tear. "But what about me? What am I going to do now?"

"You are going to marry me on Friday." I said assertively and I must say that her wide-eyed expression was a treat to behold.

The rest of the afternoon was taken up with Evangeline being fitted for her wedding dress and other last-minute preparations - I was determined to move quickly and not to give her time to think: although considering her level of medication the chances of her being able to do just that was now negligible!

I had finally made my decision. Although I had initially been attracted to her sharp mind I had since come to realise that I was not going to be able to maintain her new reality in the face of her constant probing and questioning.

Luckily I was also attracted to her beautiful body and it was the body that had won. She was a highly intelligent woman but it's fairly easy to do something about that. The solution was to reduce her IQ by about twenty points. This would help lower her attention span and shift her focus onto her body-image and her sex life. In other words she was going to be transformed into an sex-mad air-head of a bimbo. A lesbian bimbo!

I knew that I could create the facade and maintain it by upping the dosage of the drugs that she was on but this solution would only be temporary. Her long-term transformation would require some fairly deep psycho-sexual conditioning - luckily Margaret Baxter, who I knew well, was an eminent psychiatrist and happily carried out such work for any members of 'The Circle' who were willing to pay for her services. I had already booked Evangeline in for "treatment" which would begin the month after our honeymoon, the drugs would be enough to maintain my control until then.

Evangeline would not become my slave, not really, I wanted much more from her. Instead she would be transformed into my soul-mate who would run our home in the traditional role of a happy stay-at home-trophy wife: Stepfordization rather than Bimbofication, but what the hell? She would be ecstatically happy afterwards - we both would! All the same, I would miss the companionship that her intelligent mind would have provided.

7. Moving quickly.

I won't go into the actual ceremony much other than to say that it was a traditional wedding, more-or-less, and the bride, or rather both brides wore white. Evangeline; a flowing, gauzy gown that billowed out from her feminine figure which it enhanced beautifully while I wore a shimmering silk trouser-suit that reflected the rays of the afternoon sun and dazzled the priestess as she officiated at our out-door ceremony.

Helena was there, as was Ludmilla and a few other members of 'The Circle': well they were the nearest thing too 'friends' that I had and weddings within our somewhat exclusive little group are somewhat of a a rarity. There were a couple of breaks with tradition: the main one being that no one gave either of the brides away and we walked down the isle arm in arm and together. I would have loved Evangeline's daughter to have been a bridesmaid but it was much too short notice and she would probably have rebelled. Instead, two of my pets Alicia and Suki (one female and one shemale) performed this role and thoroughly enjoyed a rare day out.

They looked a picture as they followed along behind us dressed in flowing white gowns similar to that worm by the bride. They had been looking after Evangeline during her stay and had helped her dress for the ceremony.

They had followed us to the wedding alter and waited patiently while the officiating priestess conducted the ceremony. They smiled and held hands ever so sweetly as they watched the proceedings in absolute silence. Suddenly the climax of the ceremony was reached and the priestess asked the all-important question. "Do you take this woman t be your lawful wedded wife?"

We both answered. "I do!" In chorus... And that was it: she was now Evangeline Ermakova - my wife!

The priestess smiled warmly as she said. "You may now kiss the bride." And a quiet cheer went around the congregation as we did so.

Evangeline had also smiled throughout the whole of the ceremony, even though she did look a little blank at times: never mind, she would look blank all of the time when I had finished with her!

After the (almost) traditional ceremony came the traditional reception which was catered for by the hotel that hosted the ceremony and then we were off on our honeymoon - which I had decided would be spent at home: much of it in bed!

At this point I think it would be fair to state that I had not touched Evangeline during the ten days that she had been living in my house for I wanted our wedding night to be really important as far as our sex-life was concerned. I wanted it to be special and it wouldn't have been if I had been fucking her right from the minute that she moved in. I might be a 'Mistress' but I am still a sentimentalist at heart and I wanted our wedding night to be a romantic occasion.

Hell, I even carried her over the threshold while my maids/pets looked on and applauded - and who says that romance is dead?

Once inside her new home, I took her by the hand and led her up to our bedroom which the girls had prepared for us by turning the lights low, scattering flowers around and lighting candles - all to create an atmosphere. There was even a bottle of Champagne cooling in an ice bucket and a couple of glasses ready. If it had been up to me it would have been vodka but then I am Russian!

I sat her down on the edge of the bed, poured two glasses and handed one to her. I raised mine. "To the two us!"

She echoed my toast and I took her in my arms and kissed her for about two minutes feeling her relax against me as the time passed. I helped her out of her gown and she got into the spirit of things by helping me to undress too. And God! Wasn't she beautiful? Long chocolate-coloured hair framing a face that would not have been out of place in the movies. DD sized breasts and a narrow, feminine waist. Hips that flared out beautifully and an arse that would have been highly spankable, if I had been into that sort of thing. Evangeline really had been wasted on Donald... Hell she would have been wasted on ANY man! However heterosexuality was something that was firmly in her past, she was now another woman's wife and could look forward to being a lesbian for the rest of her life.

After we had parted from the kiss, I turned back the satin sheets: then, naked, we slipped into bed. Funnily enough it was at this point that she discovered that she was married to a shemale although the expression of surprise that appeared on her face did not last and was replaced by another beaming smile. It seemed that she was more than happy with what she saw.

"You.. You've got a - a penis?" She enquired hesitantly.

"And it's all for you, my darling." I said. Okay, it was corny but it was the first thing that came to mind..

She threw her arms around me and we kissed again while I rubbed my body against hers. "You are a shemale?" She asked hesitantly afterwards.

"I'm whatever you need me to be." I replied and slipped my hand between her legs to massage her pussy. She closed her eyes and relaxed which caused the questioning to cease as it was replaced by the first of a series of drawn out moans.

I encouraged her to turn onto her side and lie with her back to me although she did seem a little puzzled when I threw back the bed clothes to reveal her beautiful naked arse. Moving quickly. I extracted the tube of lube that was hidden under my pillow and lubed her up, using my finger to work as much into her tight little rosebud as I could.

She squealed in surprise as the cold gel touched her little pucker and I began to work it in. "What are you doing?"

"Hush now, you will love what comes next." I said exaggerating more than slightly. It was our wedding night and I was determined to pop the one cherry that she had left. And yes: if the tightness was anything to go by, she was still an anal virgin. I realised that I needed all of the help that I could get so I lubed my cock up too.

Then I slipped my left arm under her and hugged her around the waist nibbling the side of her neck as I did so. "Try to relax, my darling, it might hurt a little at first."

"What will?" She began to ask but I chose that moment to enter her arsehole and the question turned into another squeal. As I pushed on in I felt her muscles clench as her tight little hole seemed to be pushing back and trying to expel my intruder but I was ready and pushed into her as far as I could. Her yelp turned into a little moan of pleasure although her body still felt very tense as she trembled slightly.

I eased back and pushed forward again before asking. "Is it okay? I'm not hurting you am I?"

Her teeth seemed to be gritted and her voice was sort of husky as she said. "It's a nice hurt, but please be gentle with me."

And I was, to start with as I eased back gently and pushed on in with as little force as I could get away with. I built up a gentle rhythm: a rocking motion almost, hugging her to me so that she couldn't pull away when I thrust forward. Then after seven or eight gentle thrusts I felt her relax and that relaxation spread to her abdominal muscles: she was still tight but her bowel had stopped trying to evict its loving invader.

Another dozen or so more thrusts later and I begun to use my right hand to explore her juiced-up pussy with its erect little nubbin of a clitty. I worked my fingers in and out, fucking her pussy with them in time with my thrusts into her arsehole. I was determined that she as going to experience at least one orgasm on her wedding night but knew that it would be unlikely just from anal sex alone. Luckily I had had a lot of experience in rubbing off girls of both sexes and making them cum with my fingers alone. Tonight my expertise was used for my new wife's benefit and judging by her little yelps and moans, it was working.

I slowed down a little as I did not want to cum first: fair's fair: it was her wedding night too. I have heard that men never bother about their partners and just bring themselves off regardless but lucky for Evangeline, she was married to a shemale not a man! I was determined that she would enjoy the experience too.

Gradually I increased the power of my thrusts and held myself as close to the edge as I could. I pumped my cock in and out, in and out and began to apply more pressure with my hand. God! She was wet down there and I was able to slip two, three, four fingers into her, stretching her pussy and keeping up the pressure on her clitty as I rubbed her vigorously.

Suddenly her body bucked and began to twitch and she screamed her release as she orgasmed. This was enough to push me over the edge and I came almost as noisily as she did, my cock pulsing and squirting its load deep into her bowel. Her twitching continued for some time, but eventually subsided and she leaned back against me groaning in her ecstasy.

My God! She was a fantastic woman and, honestly, I really did love her. I began to move my right hand away from her vagina prior to pulling my now-flaccid cock out of her arsehole but she pressed her own hand over mine, trapping it in place.

"No!" She commanded. "Keep rubbing and stay inside me!"

I did as I was told even though I could feel my cum dribbling out of her: my soft dick no longer firm enough to seal it in. I leaned over her and nibbled the side of her neck once again and as rewarded by seeing her knowing smile illuminated in the candle light.

"Oh, Irina, that was wonderful! Can we do me again?" She purred. "Donald never could but I'm sure that you can."

Suddenly I felt about ten feet tall. "It'll take me a few minutes to recover, but I'll try."

She chuckled and ground her arse against my crotch and my cock began to stiffen again. I knew then that I was in for a long night.

8. Tipping Point.

Time slipped by in what seemed like an orgiastic haze. Evangeline and I enjoyed our honeymoon and I got to fill each of her holes in turn. My pets carried on running the home and making sure that we were fed and looked after and everything was cleaned just the same as always. I was married now and had someone to wake-up with but my pets were being neglected and not being fucked which was their main purpose in life. Not that they showed any sign of resentment, of course not, but as far as they were concerned, their world had been turned upside down. I was supposed to be a Mistress: their owner in fact and yet I was so besotted that I had almost stopped noticing that they existed.