Matron Auntie Facesitting

Story Info
My Auntie gets kinky after work.
1.4k words
4.25
20.3k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Auntie was a ward matron at the hospital local to where she worked. Over a period of around a year, and because I worked local to her house, I had gradually moved in, spending more and more time at her house, and less at home with my parents. Auntie had helped this process by explaining to my parents that she felt safer having someone else in the house, I was useful for DIY and I contributed to the housekeeping.

For me and Auntie though, the arrangement had other benefits, as she kept me basically as a sex slave. I was used and abused in all manner of ways in a very female led household. To some passing friends of hers who called in, no clue would ever be given, but I think the odd one or two knew not everything was as it seemed.

Auntie had previously had what she told me was a kinky marriage to my uncle, who had died a few years before I started to spend time at her house. Often, I used to wonder if he had died of exhaustion.

Auntie worked shifts, but on the Friday nights when she finished at 10 pm, I was often put through my paces during a long night. Bondage was her favourite sport for me. She liked me naked, body smoothly shaven, and very well restrained. On this Friday, she rang the house at around 7pm. "Get naked and showered; I'm going to pop over at 7.30 when I'm on my break. Be on my bed"

I did as I was told, and quickly showered, shaving my cock and balls smooth and then went and laid on Auntie's satin covered bed. Her room was always scented with her perfume. It was a summer night and nice and warm. I heard her keys in the door, and her heels climbing the stairs. She smiled as she entered the bedroom, and went immediately to the wardrobe, where she recovered a leather bag. She emptied it onto the bed, and holding one wrist, she fitted a lovely soft leather cuff, which had a double buckle arrangement. It was very comfortable, but also very secure. She repeated this process with my other wrist and both ankles. She got me to lie spreadeagled, wrists and ankles at the bed corners, and retrieving ropes she had already obviously tied to the bed's legs, she quickly had me tied and stretched tightly to the bedframe. I watched her moving round the bed, my cock rock hard as I admired her full chest and wide hips under the lovely blue uniform she wore for work. Within maybe 2 or 3 minutes, I was fully restrained. Standing by the bed and smiling, she placed a foot at the side of my head, and hitched up her uniform, revealing her stocking tops. She wore lovely black stockings, held up with 8 suspenders, 4 to each leg. She started to slide her black silk panties down her legs, and putting her foot back on the floor, the fell to her ankles from under her uniform.

"I am soaking thinking about you, and what I'm going to do to you later" she told me. She slid the panties over my head, where the very moist front started to stick to my face almost immediately. She slid a stocking over the top to hold them in place. "Right, I've a couple of hours of my shift left; see you later," and she was out of the door and gone.

I had a little tug at the cuffs, but there was not a chance I could release myself, even if I wanted to, which I certainly didn't. As previously had happened, lying there in the dark on the lovely bed, I think I fell to sleep. I woke as I heard the door open downstairs. I could hear Auntie moving around, probably putting the kettle on. Eventually, her heels climbed the stairs, and I listened as she went into the toilet, and then opened the bedroom door.

"Still in my bed then" she said, in good humour. She walked up to the bed and fondled my soft smooth balls and stroked my cock to full hardness. She tied a thin rope around my balls, and pulling them tight against my bound arms, roped my balls to the bottom of the bed. Through the 2 layers of silk over my head but helped by a small table lamp burning in the corner of the room, I watched Auntie, still in full matron uniform, but sporting a pair of shiny black heels, mainly for my benefit, slowly walk around the bed looking at me. She stood at the head of the bed, climbed on, and threw a leg over my head, settling herself onto my face, which was hidden under her uniform. The only thing separating us was her panties and the stocking over my head, but she reached under the back of her uniform and pulled the stocking off. She straightened up the panties, so they covered my face and then relaxed full weight onto me, as my nose, taking its silk covering, slid into her soaking cunt. She rocked slowly, grinding against my face, fucking herself on me. My face, and the panties became soaked in her juices. At times I struggled to breath, but she would lift and allow me a breath or two. She would raise slightly, encouraging me to use my tongue to please her. This lasted maybe an hour, with her cumming 3 or 4 times onto my face. At times, she would just relax, sitting almost full weight, allowing a path for air to reach me, but bringing with it the aroma of her hot musky sex.

Auntie then shuffled down the bed until she was at my crotch. She impaled herself on my rock-hard cock but offered no movement to help me fuck her. I sensed I shouldn't, and she kept me just inside her and then I felt the tingle in my groin and realised she was using a vibrator on her clit. She simply sat there, teasing herself and playing with my mind. Gradually, she started to move a little, and my cock was allowed to slip inside her, feeling the raging heat of her cunt.

"Matron likes to fuck the unruly patients. The ones who need to be restrained so they behave. The ones who can't stop me from getting sexual gratification from their young firm bodies. Give me all your cum young man. Shoot it inside me, but remember, as part of your punishment, I'm going to mount your face and make you lick it all back out again"

And so she did. Once I had cum, she moved up the bed, removed my panty hood and ground her soaking sex right onto my mouth. Once I had cleaned her as best as I could, she tied a rope around my neck and roped it tightly to the top of the bedframe.

"A bit less movement for you while I ride you. You are no good for me. I constantly have thoughts about your hard young cock so tonight I really am going to have to ride you until you are raw." With that, I watched matron reach under her prim and proper uniform and feed my hard cock into her insatiable cunt as she mounted me.

When she was eventually sated, the neck rope was removed, and I was left for a while, still tied to the bed. When Auntie returned, she brought some items from her laundry basket, as she sometimes did. Auntie balled up a pair of her worn panties and packed them into my mouth. She then sealed my mouth closed with a large piece of sticking plaster. My head was slid inside 2 pairs of well worn panties, and a stocking was pulled over the top. Then Auntie started to wrap my head with some kind of bandage. I learned later it was actually called vetwrap and was used on horse's legs. Its sticks to itself, but not much else. Once she had finished, I was well restrained, fully gagged and trapped in the darkness with Auntie's aroma filling my nostrils.

"Tonight, I'm going to milk you. Wank after wank until you cum but nothing leaves your body. Over and over, I'm going to make you cum, while you lie there, tied up tight and unable to complain. Right, let's go for our first 5 shall we?"

I have no idea how long she kept it up, but certainly hours. She used lots of lube to stop me getting sore, and at one point had a couple of fingers up my arse probing my prostate, which made me cum almost immediately, and I heard her chuckle. What a woman!