Matt and Emily Pt. 02

Story Info
Betting on a good time in Vegas.
1.3k words
4.71
8.5k
18

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt and Emily: Part 2

Emily was on her first business trip since Covid restrictions had eased up. At the end of the week, Matt had taken off Friday to come spend a long weekend with her in Vegas. There was a card waiting for Matt in their suite at the Aria -- from Emily.

Inside the card was a $100 bill and a note from Emily: "Come back with less than $100 and I get to chose what we do tonight. Come back with more than $100 and it's your choice. See you at 5 and good luck!"

Matt cleaned up and unpacked his bag. After a light lunch, he went to the Blackjack table and played a few hands. Matt only had time for one more hand until 5pm and he was sitting at $85. Matt put down a $20 bet and he got a King and an 8. The dealer had a 3. Matt held and waited for the table to go around. The deal got a 6 and Matt was feeling good about getting back over $100...

--

They met at the Mexican restaurant at the Aria. Emily's conference was done and they could just enjoy the rest of the weekend together. After a couple of strong margaritas, they were both feeling pretty tipsy. "So, how did the gambling go?" Emily asked him.

Matt blushed a little and handed over $65. "Got greedy on the last hand. Anyway, it was fun while it lasted. I guess you decided what we do tonight."

Emily winked at him. "It's been almost a week..."

"I'm ready to go to the room whenever you are."

Within a few minutes, they were in the room, pulling each other's clothes off. Matt went straight for Emily's boobs, sucking and pinching on her hard nipples while his hand stroked her dick. After a few minutes, they changed places as she licked and flicked his sensitive nipples. Her hand reached under his heavy balls and slid a slick finger into his ass. Matt let out a moan, "Oh man, that feels so good."

Emily got on her hands and knees on the bed, "Come here big boy." Matt gladly positioned himself behind her and aimed his raging boner at her slick pussy. He slipped in easily and began fucking her with passion. His balls smacked her dick as he thrust into her. Emily dropped to her forearms as he fucked her harder and deeper.

Before long, Matt felt Emily tense as her cock began spurting streams of cum onto the towels. Matt couldn't hold back himself and was soon spraying her pussy with his own flood of semen. They cuddled on the bed for a few minutes as they decided what to do that evening. Matt rubbed her dick and said, "You're still hard..."

"I guess that still makes it my turn. Maybe you want to hand me the lube..."

Matt gladly got up naked and got the lube from her overnight bag. A few minutes later he was laying on his stomach with her thick dick plowing his ass. Since they had both cum recently, Emily took her time, enjoying the feeling of her cock massaging his sensitive asshole. Matt for his part, arched his hips to allow her to deeply fuck him, luxuriating in the feeling of his prostate being milked.

Emily grabbed his thin hips and pulled his asscheeks wider so that she could pull all the way out and then plunge back in. She'd recently discovered this move and they both loved it. Within a few minutes, she was feeling a second surge building in her cock. She went back to fucking him deeply and hard, pushing her cock as far into his ass as she could. She began cumming hard, shooting deeply into his butt. The stimulation send Matt over the edge and his prostate began spasming in waves as his dick was milked dry.

---

The next morning they got up very late, having spent most of the night walking from bar to bar and enoying the night life. Emily had an appointment at the spa for the afternoon and before she left, she handed Matt another $100 bill. "Same rules?"

"As you wish," Matt gave her a peck on the cheek. "See you soon."

This time Matt tried Pai Gow poker but lost most of his money quickly. He went back to play some Blackjack and ended up with about $55 and only a little bit of time left. With nothing to lose, Matt put $50 on black at the roulette table. The dealer gave the wheel a turn and the ball went popping from square to square...

Emily and Matt met at a sushi restaurant. She was relaxed and refreshed from her day at the spa. Matt ran up and handed her $105. "I won on roulette!"

She gave him a kiss and said, "That should be fun."

They ate sushi and drank sake until they were too horny to wait anymore. They rushed back up to their room. But before they entered, Emily asked him, "So your choice tonight... do you want me to repeat your birthday?"

"Are you kidding? I would love it."

"All right, let's get busy."

They bathed and then got naked quickly. Matt went to lay down on the bed. She brought over a few scarfs from her bag and tied one around his eyes and another around his hands. They didn't really have a way to tie his hands to the bed, but he obediently put his arms over his head.

Emily started at his face, giving him kisses on the mouth and neck. She then moved down and licked his nipples until they were hard. She then pulled the sensitive nibs into her mouth and sucked them. After a few minutes, her kisses moved down his smooth abs and to his shaved dick. She pulled his cockhead into her mouth and sucked his dick. She coated his dick in saliva and ran her tongue in and out of his tender foreskin.

She then worked down to his balls, first licking them both and then sucking them into her mouth. Matt was moaning and twitching as she covered his balls in spit. She then rolled him over and spread his ass cheeks. She lightly licked at his tight pink butthole, teasing his responsive hole. She then tongued his ass more deeply triggering another wave of moaning.

After a few minutes of rimming his ass, she lubed up her thick hard dick and pressed the head into his slick asshole. He easily took her whole length in one push. Emily slowly fucked him with the full length of her cock. Matt squirmed as she pulled his asscheeks wide apart and pulled her dick all the way out and then plunged in hard to the base of her fat cock. Then a moment later, she could do it again, sending shockwaves of pleasure through his entire lower torso.

After a few minutes, her own orgasm was building, but rather than speed up, she fucked him deep and slow. Matt's dick had been drooling all over the towels for 10 minutes, but as her dick massaged his prostate, his dick began to involuntarily spurt thick wads of cum all over his stomach. His balls tightened as another wave of post-orgasm release drained from his cock.

Emily focused on her own orgasm now and let her cock head use the tight walls of his ass. Within second, she was pumping a massive load into his ass. She fucked him until every drop had cleared her cock.

After they were able to clean-up, Matt gave her a big kiss on the mouth. "I'm so lucky to have you!"

Emily kissed him back and though how lucky she was to have him too.