All Comments on 'Matt and Jason Ch. 02'

by AtlantisGuy

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Holy fuck. That’s the best series I’ve read in ages! What happens next!!!,

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFerabout 2 months ago

Wow, I don't know about the hairy balls, but Jason really does have a potty mouth! But I get it, it suits his character in this very natural feeling story. Reading paragraph after paragraph, I smiled at each line that felt both sweet and familiar having used or heard them myself. This story is not only well written, but also totally believable!

NaeterNaeterabout 2 months ago

So good I hope there will be more

JRSONJRSONabout 2 months ago

WOW.... This is an amazingly hot story. Please keep this going...

I am sorry I did not comment on the first very well written chapter, ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ but it was the hottest story I have read in a while here on Lit.

These two sexy, masculine, hairy, best buds are so good together. This is as hot as it gets for me.

The strong bond they have formed getting to know each other, helping each other recover failed heterosexual relationships is the foundation that will help them both figure things out. They share openly and easily things that a lot of men have a hard time sharing honestly together.

The unexpected hot sex has caused them to both be a bit out of sorts, but in time I hope they will be able to accept the evolution of this friendship.

The wild, animalistic, out of control desire they share during sex is what makes it all so hot for me. The rage fuck at the end was a bit unexpected however! It may need some clarification moving forward. It felt to me like Matt was acting out his own frustration with himself.

Neither seem to want to be considered gay, (it's to bad society has all these fucked up labels) so that will have to be sorted out at some point, or it will likely destroy what they are learning about themselves and each other. Acceptance can sometimes be a very hard thing!

I love the masculine descriptions the author uses. I am very attracted to natural hairy untrimmed guys. Not a fan of all this unnecessary manscaping. I also get off on the powerful male nusky scent that drives Jason so crazy, the mention of hairy chests and balls, cracks and cocks is smoldering hot.

I'm loving this story, and can hardly wait to see how it plays out...

I guess it could end up being a great friends with benefits arrangement, but the powerful new sexual attraction, that neither can seem to control makes me hope for a loving committed, lasting relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I'll mope around overthinking and checking my phone every five minutes until you publish chapter 3, like Jason did when Matt was away.

Please no fighting, I just want them to have rough sex, then cuddle and laugh together

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Wow!. Great story and realistic. Nothing like eating a hot moist hairy needy “straight” manhole. Jason is a piggy bottom and Matt is a stud. They need to explore more to see where this goes. Dirty nasty sex is simmering on the page. 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Whether they say "gay" or not, they are -- and they seem to be falling hard for each other. Dare I say "love"? I hope they stay together, take showers together, even love each other tenderly. They seem to have so much raw fun with each other, just like they have realized a "need" for each other! Makes you want to cry because they fit so well together!

NaplesjoeNaplesjoe19 days ago

Wow!! My phone is dying, or else I’d go into detail about how fucking hot your writing is. You touched on every detail!! Love your stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous