Matt and Jason Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in heaven, as Matt's tongue worked over my balls. Snorting like a bull as he breathed in my scent. I wanted it to last forever, but Matt had other ideas. He moved lower, and lower, nuzzling my taint as he lifted my hips up. He must have liked what he was doing; his face swirled down, down, down, and finally I felt his tongue flick my hairy asshole.

"FUCK YEAH MAN!!" Matt could have no doubt of my excitement. He dove in, and I threw my head back and roared. Fuck... I was harder than I had ever been in my life. He fucking ate me, lapping around my pucker and getting his face in there. But with me more or less sitting on the couch, the angle was awkward. So, Matt grabbed my hips and flipped me around so I was kneeling in front of the couch, my bare ass hanging out, all nice and vulnerable.

Matt ground his face in there hard enough to jerk the whole couch forward. FUCK. FUUUUCK! The hot wetness of his tongue and the roughness of his beard were fucking driving me fucking wild. I don't know what I was screaming, but I'm pretty sure it was blasphemous.

Jesus, I had never given one thought about my ass--or any guy's--but here I was finding my butt was as big a hot spot for me as my cock and balls. God, what else was I going to learn?

I lost track of how long Matt ate me out, I was fucking out of my mind. Then, I felt something new... he had spat onto his hand, and crudely rammed a finger inside me. My instinct was to yelp, but Jesus it felt GOOD. God, he spun it around, opening me up, and kept triggering something. I was feeling flush all over, like my innards had turned to fire. I desperately reached a hand back there, grabbing my ass and trying to pull myself open for him. Needing him inside me. Needing. Fucking needing it. God I wanted more. God I wanted....

I snapped out of my hormonal daze when I felt something big--like a fucking Mack truck came plowing through me. This time I did yelp, spitting out a string of profanities. Matt stopped, and ran his hands up my spine, setting my skin on fire. He leaned forward, growling huskily, "I've got you bud. I've got you. Easy. Breathe. Breathe. Easy. Easy. You're so fucking hot, man... you're so fucking hot...." He reached around and started jacking me. Slowly. Methodically.

God, the sound of him, the fucking sound of that deep, masculine voice, with all those electric sensations... my hole, my dick, being so ruthlessly, amazingly played by him. Fuck. Knowing a guy, a guy who fucking rocked my world, was fucking sliding his dick into me... the most intimate thing two guys could do.... Fuck. Fuuuuck.

My hole slowly opened up, and his dick drove into me. Power. Raw power. Fucking shaking my world. I groaned wildly, then drove my ass against him, needing more. I felt him rub that fucking spot inside me and I fucking lost it. God, the lights went off in my head. Fire. My whole body had become fire. Matt slammed into me, balls deep. "GIVE IT TO ME GIVEITTOMEGIVEITTOME!!" He fucking slammed into me again, my whole body rocking from the impact. Pulled out and started fucking laying into me, slamming again and again, his fucking balls slapping against my ass. I screamed, needing more. Slamming my ass back against him as hard as he slammed into me.

I was fucking on fire. And Matt turned into a fucking Grizzley Bear.

He hammered me, again and again, grabbing my hips, grabbing my shoulders for leverage. Oh God. It was fucking... Oh my GOD. OH MY GOD! Again and again he plowed into me. OH MY GOD. My own rock hard dick pinwheeling wildly in circles as he slammed into me. JESUS FUCKING CHRIST THIS WAS THE MOST FUCKING.... OH MY GOD. We were both bellowing like wild boars. I was fucking seeing stars. Sweat pouring off of us.

And then... he fucking went into another fucking gear.

Holy fucking Hell. He picked up the pace and started just fucking drilling me, my sounds becoming a screeching wail as I grabbed the couch cushions hard enough to rip them apart. His dick ripping into me, faster, faster, fucking faster. Every part of my body was exploding in feeling all at once....

And without even touching my dick I fucking EXPLODED. Spraying cum everywhere as I yelled loud enough to rip my throat apart. I clamped down as I shot, and I could feel Matt explode inside me, letting out a thundering, inhuman cry.

It was all so fucking much. Better than I remembered. And... holy fucking shit, the feeling wasn't dying away. Even though I had just shot the biggest wad of my life, the fire inside me was still exploding. I fucking needed more. MORE.

Matt had slowed his thrusts. If things were normal, I'd fully expect him to pull out, catch his breath. I mean, that's what guys do, right? Shoot, roll over and go to sleep? No way. No FUCKING way. Not feeling this way inside. I was NOT ready to be done.

I swung my hand around behind me, grabbing his hip and locking him inside me. "Keep going," I snarled out. "Keep. Fucking. Going. KEEP GOING." GOD his dick felt good. Still. I slowly rotated my ass around him, feeling his dick move inside me. FUUUUUCK it was good.

I think Matt was surprised, but hoo boy was he into it. He started making slow lazy circles with his hips, too, matching my motion. Complementing it. He also started slooooooowly pulling his dick out, and slooooooowly driving it back inside me. Deep. I could feel his cockhead sliding inside me, eased by about a gallon of fresh cum up inside me. YEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSS. God, the fucking FEELING. Warmth... no, heat. Like my body was filled with liquid light. God. My whole body was... fucking rippling with the sensation, undulating as he slowly fucked me. Fuck. He was still hard as steel. The momentary sensitivity dying away as his dick filled me. Fucking filled me. "Oh GAWD keep going. Keep... oh GAWD."

Matt's hands started working me over, sliding over my sweaty skin. Oh Fuck. Oh Fucking fuck. The fucking FEEL of him. I arched my back, then straightened out, so my back was against his hairy, sweaty chest. His arms wrapped around me in a death grip, and still he fucking fucked me. Slowly. God it was fucking driving me crazy. I could feel his beard against my neck as he fucking kissed me, licking my ears. Fucking me. Oh God the fucking feeling. I reached back, grabbing his head as we sloppily made out.

It went on for what felt like fucking hours. The slow, relentless fuck of his cock inside me lubed up by his load, as our skin ground against each other. Fuck.

Finally, Matt had enough and bent me over again, pile driving me. Ferociously. All that slow friction from before was burnt off in a frenzy. It was the most violent fuck of my life. It was a side of him I'd never seen before, raw naked rage. Like, if my body wasn't in a sexual frenzy of its own, I'd have been fucking terrified. Pure male aggression. No woman would have fucking survived. And he triggered something deep--fucking deep--inside me. My body went wild as my muscles started screaming out of control. Shit. The roar, the fucking roar inside my head. The fucking explosion. The fucking.

"AMMRRRGHAAA-UNNNGGHAAA!"

Our jungle screams wove together.

It was going to be a looooong time before we caught our breath.

12