All Comments on 'Matt and Michelle Ch. 03'

by FirstErotic

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Just to be clear

These two horny teens have spent the night in bed and haven't done the deed yet? Except for some oral, all they seem to do is sleep. They sound more like a couple of out of shape middle-aged people than two kids bent on fucking.

ChasBChasBover 11 years ago
Frustrated

Agree with Anonymous that even if Michelle starts with a blow job, Matt would naturally want to turn it into a fuck first, before getting big into oral. I know if I were still a teen, I would want to test that tight pussy before anything more playful! Only gave 4* because of the frustration.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
agree with others

most writers rush into sex you seem afraid of it. get on with it already!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Please write more and next time make them FUCK!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

more more more

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Disagree with others

I totally disagree with others who have left comments. You write extremely well and considering the topic I think you're timing is perfect. I've never had a girlfriend who I didn't go down on first loooooong before penetration. I don't know what people think when they say siblings who have had secret feelings for each other would just be banging away like a bad porn movie. I love your writing, your tempo and your style. I hope you are still around and continue this story. If not, then that would be a tragedy.

rightbankrightbankover 10 years ago
half a page is a chapter?

where is the rest of the story? No resolution?

meh

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
such a beautiful addition; but too short

these two have the entire weekend; HS, college, work, life ahead of them - the adventure has just begun. Need 50 or so more pages please

Thanks;

DKP

BigDog251BigDog251about 10 years ago
continue please

This needs at least one more if not more chapters. This story is really good but don't leave your readers hanging wondering what happen next. Please keep the stories coming

DYNO224DYNO224almost 10 years ago
More Please

Good job well written just needs a few dozen more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Write more chapters

Turtle1952Turtle1952about 7 years ago
Getting hotter

A very good story, hope you keep going with it. no incest yet.

thedayafterthedayafteralmost 7 years ago
Still Needs More

This is a good story so far, the storyline is developing nicely and is well written. Like that we get the relationship development from both Matt and Michelle's perspective.

Sadly it's been 4 years since the author wrote this so probably unlikely that it will get finished.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fun series.

Liked the personal perspectives and leave a future open to more.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 1 year ago

"Matt And Michelle Ch. 03:"

There's not much more I can offer at this junction, but to say.....Incredible!! And, there's another chapter to explore. Realistically, I can visualize, many years ago, my two (2) years younger sister, and I, before it was accidentally discovered, when she fell in her Junior year of high school, that she had bone marrow cancer that would disrupt her physical activities for about six (6) or so years, and limitations on her future life even to this day. Fortunately, all the doctor's negative prognosis did not occur to the degrees the predicted.

Anyway, being blessed with sisters enlightened me to dreams and occurrences that never would have happened otherwise. Matt and Michelle have those opportunities, though frowned upon by too many, that made visions of future sexual activities more significant and precious.

As a footnote in favor to realistic, life-forming incestuous couples, this type stories of incest is about love, caring, romance, admiration, consummating and respect. Stories about and of reading the incest genre is different, kinder, understanding and tender...and total commitment! Stories about and of reading the incest genre--and lifestyle--is different, kinder, understanding. Incestuous couples want to live their lives, without risks and exposures of many kinds--societal and regulatory-- that do not occur with any, and most of all, heterosexual couples.

The facts realities of the incest genre--and particularly lifestyle--is not about and of stroke stories, nor fuck stories for the sake of just fucking, nor getting one's jollies story and definitely not the style of one-nighters; there's plenty of these stories on this 'Literotica' website and many other venues and websites.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous