All Comments on 'Matt and Polly'

by qualitywheat

Sort by:
  • 52 Comments
betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Damn

What the fuck. Absolute garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
a betrayal

Ever been betrayed? Then you know what it is like to be a cuck. Manhood gone, never to come back, spend all day every day reliving that brutal and vicious cucking via cheating wife stories, forever a cockless cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

1* nuff said

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
crap

I can't begin to hell you how much I hated this.

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
Secret advertising story

Clinical Laboratories Association advertising story. More DNA test customers......

Does the Author write charge of free?

RePhilRePhilover 10 years ago
1*

If ya can't say anything nice, then..............

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
i noticed it has been awhile since

you have posted a story after reading it let's hope it is a long while again you loser.

rijubhairijubhaiover 10 years ago
Meh...

Satisfactory for cuck wannabes and sluts who get off on adultery, but there is nothing interesting in this tale to set aside from countless other stories which share the oft-reused theme. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Another British cuck story.

And she has the gall to say she loves her husband? Bitch please! Having sex with hubby isn't proof she loves him because she's also fucking Matt and his dad.

I wonder, would she be as understanding it it turns out that Dave was fucking a younger, hotter and all around better lover than his wrinkled, cheating wife?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Garbage id Right

I can only hope this/hs happened to you

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Pretty Unoriginal

How many times has this been done. A thousand? Absolutely nothing new or erotic. Sorry, Not very good

looking4itlooking4itover 10 years ago
The same

Pretty typical qw story. Husband is hapless, hopeless and clueless while the wife is a slut that doesn't seem to suddenly care about her vows of commitment. Ironic it was around their anniversary that she decided fidelity was expendable and the fact she would let the father continue shows exactly how little respect she has for the husband. The pregnant part is unnecessary, she's already been undone. Bringing a baby into this situation is basically prenatal child abuse. I used to think qw was a man hater but in reality with the witless amoral female characters he creates I might need to change my thinking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Why can't you write a better loving wife's story,all your ratings are low under 3.

It seems your only style is to make the husband a chucky, never a man who stands up for his wife infidelity and marriage. Either make your stories more readable or stop writing loving wife stories , for sure they are not loving to the husband .

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Dear Anonymous you ass wipe cock licking tard

if you would stop read these stories while jerking your father off maybe he would have better scores. Just go read children's fairy tales, more your speed and more in your life style.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
TOO CLOSE FOR COMFORT

to far away for safety. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
To Dear Anonymous/ Tard

Whose the retard you moron?. At least anon commented on the story. What did you do you pissant? You commented on the comment and said nothing about the story. He's the tard? All evidence to the contrary. Did you read the story asswipe? BTW This story was boring. Done to many times.And was not very original as one of the other commenters stated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
1*

Nothing more needs to be said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Please delete all the references to fate

To me all the references to fate or other completely unproven influences in the wife's life were simply a grand construct to obscure her true planned efforts to ruin her marriage and with her carrying Matt's baby her most likely goal all along. After what married woman today is not able to fend off pregnancy ? Let's face the truth in this story a married woman who professes her undying love for her husband allows Matt to fuck her during the night and then she is magically drawn to him.The truth is quite the opposite, she seduced a very eager and easily manipulated teenager. She obviously no longer loves her husband or never really did.She also freely allowed herself to become pregnant by the overgrown child whose brain is not even fully developed.

The bottom line she is a self absorbed, adulterous, married slut.

x_witless_xx_witless_xover 10 years ago
What a filthy fucking slut whore.

Loved it. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
May be quality wheat

...but it sure as hell isn't quality writing. I mean, did you even proof this shit?

Ridiculous premise, badly written, all adding up to 0 stars.

BigJohn601BigJohn601over 10 years ago
???????????????

??????????????

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Not as terrible as expected

Several points.

'Conundrum' is a puzzle; 'Confluence' is where events come together, usually in an unexpected or unusual fashion!

'Erstwhile' means 'former,' which the LAST paragraphs suggest is now true, but after it is used, early in the story, the idea that the affair is ongoing (such as 'we'll be discovered') is strongly reinforced.

The contraception issue is also confusing. Pills, cervical cap and condoms are mentioned, but the latter might easily have been restricted to Matt's use. The denouement verifies that Matt was usually or always bareback, but that SHOULD have been mentioned. One sentence by Matt could have done that! So it now is apparent that Hubby was made to continue with condoms (and Sweetie didn't think to weaken the tips of several so they BROKE!) Hubby is left 'sans anal' and with condoms! Poor choices. A good MILF would have had the cervical cap in after the first night! That's why she is an adult who doesn't (along with her Hubby) want to have children. Of course, she does NOT have to carry to term! A good D&C in the next week or so will fix THAT!

Probably the best story Quality Wheat has submitted. The errors and awkwardness scream for better self-editing AND use of the volunteer editor option!

3.4 = 3*. Keep trying. Notice that NO authors are demanding you stop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Ignore the trolls

They are younger than Matt, and are all virgins.

ariesgirlariesgirlover 10 years ago

I bet Dave is going to think the kid is his without a doubt. How he hasn't noticed what was going on right under his nose is beyond me. Maybe he had but dismiss it thinking his loving wife would never cheat on him. Now she is going to fool around with Matt's dad. Polly need to rethink what loving her husband really means.

It would be interesting to get Dave's POV if this is more then a one shot story.

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
DNA test

The clueless husband stories with bastard child stories have an inportant role to teach young people, when they will be young husbands to check (secretly) their kids on DNA test. Nowdays the sciences can prove ther paternity well........

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great

No matter wat anyone says i enjoyed it and came twice lol

It dont matter wat contraception she used!!!!! Its a story lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Another one....

Another cuckold story? What's Dave gonna do? What's going to be the outcome of Polly's cheating? Would serve her right for Dave to divorce her & then teen lover be incompetent in taking care of her& child. And, seriously, the father should beat the hell out of son (Matt) not taking advantage of situation; would serve him right if his wife castrated him. Gave it a 3; seems unfinished with too many loose ends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
well lol

hope a 19 year old can support a family and I hope her ex husband gets everything else

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
i can hear her in the divorce, i couldnt help it, i am just a weak minded slut

with no will, no brains, no loyalty, and no morals, I should have been sterilized at birth

chytownchytownover 10 years ago
Bad Story*

No one is that dumb!! Sorry

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
My 2 Cents

Piece of shit story. I agree with anon "delete all references" she seduced Matt. My big gripe is not with the story but with Literotica. they have no problem posting these cuck stories yet have not posted 2 stories from a respected writer like Stangstar06. What's going on?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
We need a section for cuck stories

After listening to the trolls bash yet another story I know I will never publish any of my works in progress on this site in this section remember it is only a story not real life if you keep getting them confused then stop reading

deadrabbitsdeadrabbitsover 10 years ago
Please add up-front warnings!

There are many Literotica readers, including me, that absolutely hate stories involving wife sharing and/or cuckolding. If you had included some upfront warnings, you would have avoided a lot of of negative comments and get higher story ratings, because we simply would not have wasted time reading your story.

dmhackdmhackover 10 years ago
Polly

struck me as a self-absorbed twit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
up front warning

It says right below the title "a torrid affair" An affair involves someone getting cuckolded. It's not the authors fault you read it.

I will agree with the commenter who said a cuckold section is needed, I for one enjoy stories like this since I have been in Matts position and loved it. Therefore reading the same whiny "waa waa she's a slut" comments at the end removes my high

zed0zed0over 10 years ago
I'm renaming you "QualityWimp"

Put A Warning On This Shit, and change your bio.

You mistakenly claimed to be a male. I'm renaming you "QualityWimp"

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
zed0 the ped0

Not On Normal Communal Exercise yet ped0?

Bet your boy scout troop is quaking with fear ped0, going to make them play hide the salami again this year?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
at least the brits are consistent

we beat the cucks in the revolution and the war of 1812 and this is why!!!!!!!! cuckie bullshit!!!!!!!!!

deadrabbitsdeadrabbitsover 10 years ago
Response to anonymous 'Up Front Warning' (9/2/2013)'

Disagree completely. It is the authors fault. "Affair" does not always mean that someone gets cuckolded, as women cannot be cuckolded. Most men would rather be dead than see their wife getting plowed another man. If you like it, fine, just don't expect us to ever start. And we are not "trolls". We just know what we like, and this type of story just isn't it. The 'Loving Wives" category does have a lot to like, so we just can't just 'stop reading'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
i loved it

Wish it were my conservative stock broker big titted wife.

Anyone care to chat about my daily fantasies of her email me at fantasyluvr56@yahoo

johnstang2johnstang2over 10 years ago
Fate this and Fate that

Every other paragraph it seemed you would write (or type) the words 'fate had a hand' or 'fate led me'. It got really cumbersome and annoying. After the umpteenth 'fate' I promised that if I read one more 'fate' I would stop reading thing tale.

I am sad to tell you that 'fate' was in the very next paragraph. I indeed did not finish this dribble. Perhaps I will someday when you learn more words other than 'fate'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
"we just can't just 'stop reading'"

Official motto of the Closet Cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
NO

The official motto of the closet cuck is "I was betrayed by love"

Learn it. Live it. Love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
To " we just cany stop reading"

Did you read the story? Or just the comments? Thought so. Seems to me your the cuckold Right? Story sucked See the scores. Obviously less people liked this than did. Maybe your wife is doing this to you. Guess you get off on it

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Reply to my reply

I never used the word troll but are you honestly going to sit there and say that the vast majority of comments in this section don't revolve around people wishing that these "slut wives" have something really bad happen to them? I mean good god, I remember reading one where the guy who was fucking the wife should have his cock cut off.

Just in case it wasn't clear, what I like is being the cheater, seducing the married woman. If a wed woman is able to be seduced by me, they obviously aren't getting enough at home. It doesn't make them demons to seek passion elsewhere, especially when they're in their sexual prime.

deadrabbitsdeadrabbitsover 10 years ago
Response to anonymous "just can't stop reading"(9/2/2013)"

You could not be any more wrong. There is no 'closet anything' going on here. I will continue to read 'Loving Wives' for BTB (burn-the-bitch) stories and for stories about true loving wives doing something nice for there husbands.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
If you cantbuyabrain then maybe

you canbuy some cuckedrabbits. at least cantbuy has a medical excuse for his missing wedding tackle, but a cuckedrabbit is just plain pathetic.

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
Time stealing

@ Anon The cheater is a thief. She/he steals time from the other spouse. If the betrayed spouse knows his/her spouse cheat EARLIER, he/she get possibility to decide about divorce, if he/she is not wimp (I know two exceptions the children regards and serious illness) earlier can start the new mate hunting. The cheater steals from her/his spouse this time to start new life...............

erotikoserotikosover 10 years ago
Most enjoyable!

A very well-written tale, with a bit of an unusual plot twist to boot. You could use a spot more editing, to clean up a few loose grammatical and syntax loose ends, but all in all a fine story. Do ignore these idiots who spend their miserable lives trolling about and bothering good people. Off with their comments...delete them!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
What a cheating cunt....

Matt needs to drown her in the bathtub.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
Quality wheat. Tired plot shit characters

What is this, PR for Skanks are us?

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Just really bad writing about a whore.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous