Matt Needs a Place to Stay... Ch. 07

Story Info
Matt, or Mathilde now, embracing femininity...
4.1k words
4.83
8.6k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MingusLee
MingusLee
84 Followers

//All characters 18 & above//

After this morning we just hung out, i tanned and swam in the pool, Ryan grilled some food for dinner outside too, and he told me that his brother and his family were going to come and visit soon.

Kyle included, and that i would have to wear my boy clothes and so, and i agreed, they would only be here for a few days, but he still demanded that i wear female underwear, and i accepted.

After dinner i went upstairs and showered and then spent some time on my PC, chatting and playing games, until it got time for bed, when Ryan came in, and i knew he wanted to fuck, i stood still for a moment as eh came in and closed my door, before i undressed, out of my expensive laced bra and sexy panties, baring my naked for another man, a larger dominant male, my Alpha and boyfriend.

I stood by my bed, and he came up to me, and removed his clothes as well, i was staring at him, his chiseled chest, his abs, his penis, already growing, compared to mine, limp and tucked away between my thighs.

We were both naked, two people with a bond, the beta boy turned feminine, and the larger Alpha, that has chosen the weak beta for his mate and female.

He was so much bigger than me, he made the first move, cupping my face, taking a step forward, his body close to me, his penis poking my stomach, that's how close.

I was looking up at him, he was towering, clearly the dominant male, he leans in, kissing me, and i close my eyes in pleasure, moaning into his lips, my hands raising, but my female new stronger instincts take over, rather than cupping his face, caressing him, my hands wander down between us, to wrap around his penis, and to cup his balls, god just so much bigger than mine, and they're just down a few inches, i shudder, by just how useless i was as a guy, i never even saw a pussy, and now i'm addicted to another guys cum, and he jizzed straight down my throat just this morning.

He didn't even have to say anything, he just entered my room and i wanted to fuck too, my dick limp soft but my pink little butthole was already winking, getting wet just like a girl's pussy, i was ready for sex with the Alpha male.

His tongue in my mouth, dancing with mine, as his hand cups my face, he slips his other down my back, ngh grabbing my ass, fuck i love that feeling, and my butt has only gotten bigger since i got here, as my body adapts to please and attract the larger male, it was only natural.

And i loved it, changing to suit him, and he wanted it too from the start i came here.

A minute or so later, he pulls away, and i flutter my eyes open, my hands on his dick and balls.

He turns me around and holds me to him, hugging me from behind, his hands on my flat stomach and breast.

I moan, feeling his dick poking against my lower back, he smells my hair and neck, making me shiver, before he moves me to the bed and i get up, on all fours, my ass towards him, i assume he wants me doggy tonight, i know he's staring at my butt too, i sway my hips extra.

He's just behind me, and close, a hand on my back, pressing me down, all the way down, i lay down on my stomach. Arching my back as best i can, my butt inviting him, biting my lip in pure lust.

And i look back at him, as he gets ready to mount me, straddling my legs, ontop of me in prone doggy just below my juicy butt, his cock was rock hard, staring straight forward, i bit my lip, remembering how good it felt inside me last night, pleasure i've never felt before.

I wanted him inside me again, to make me feel like a girl, like his girl, and he praised and loved my pussy last night, making me feel proud, and i didn't need my little dick, he wanted me to be a girl, his girl, become his mate, and girlfriend.

One hand on my ass, the other slowly stroking his dick, he groaned, fuck he was horny, grabbing at my butt, he was looking at my little hole, and he found it!

"Ah!" I whimpered out, as his fingers find my slick little pink hole, he rubs around and presses one finger lightly inside. Feeling how tight i am.

Oh god that feels good, mhmmm!

"So wet baby, fuck, this pussy is gorgeous..." Ryan moans out, shifting closer to me, straddling me tighter.

He loves it, he loves my pussy, he was the first to see it, and to fuck it hnngh, god i fucking love this feeling, and he was about to mount me again, confirming his place as the superior male.

He moves up straddling my butt completely, his arms by my sides, his dick sandwiched between my cheeks, poking up my lower back.

Ryan grunts, he wanted to mate with me now, and wanted me to signal or acknowledge the same to him, as he towers over my back, and oh, i can feel his low hanging balls brushing against my thighs now, so much cum in them. And he wants to fuck me.

I bite my lip and turn my head just a bit, looking over my shoulder at him and moan like a girl, not long, but enough for Ryan to hear, his female.

He answers with a low but deep groan, leaning down, his head by mine, i feel his breath against my face. Oh fuck, this is so intimate, he really wants to mate with me.

"Ahh..." I moaned for him, feeling his penis leak precum on my lower back.

And the huge set of balls against my thighs, reminding me of my limp dick and tiny balls pressing into the bed. Only turning me on even more, being monuted by him.

He grunted again and moved his hips back, he was about to line his cock up to my pussy.

"Put it in me, Ryan..." I whispered to him, and he reached down to grab his dick.

Groaning as he rubbed it against my bare ass, and then finding my wet pink hole, holding it there, applying just a bit of pressure, the thick mushroom head slowly spreading my pink asshole pressing inside. Jesus fuck, god this feels unreal, but so damn good.

"Uhn, i'm so fucking horny, baby..." I moaned out, grabbing the sheets in front of me, biting my lip, i wanted him inside me, to give me that intense pleasure just like last night.

He groans and presses into me a tiny bit more, before removing his hand and setting it down by my side. My tight pussy gripping the thick bulbous head of his cock.

Then he thrust inside, my pussy giving in to the much larger males' penis, his balls tightening up from the sheer tight sensation, and he grunts above my head, leaning over my back, his arms by my sides as he mounts me, my pussy getting used to his thick head and shaft.

"Oh my god, Ryan... that feels so good!" I moan out, without thinking squeezing my pussy around him as he pushes in deeper.

He grunts by my ear and then lowers his head to kiss my shoulder and neck, making me electric all over tingly with pleasure.

And keeps thrusting deeper inside me, so wet and warm, tight as he slides in and out of my inner walls.

And fuck it feels good as he groans & thrusts into me faster, taking my boy pussy from behind, in my bed, in his house, the Alpha male was protecting me, and was finally making me his female, his mate, his girlfriend.

I reached up with my right hand and finding his hair, biting my lip, moaning for him as he started thrusting in and out, faster & faster, his heavy set of testicles swinging and slapping against my thighs, sounding out, and i knew he wasn't far from thrusting his whole impressive size into me, bottoming out.

Fuck, i love this so much, fuck fuck fuck, this is so good, i was made to take cock according to Ryan, and uhn, i don't think he was wrong, why would i ever want pussy when this older Alpha wanted me to be his girlfriend, his housewife.

Giving me pleasure and an amazing house to live in, if i just serviced his cock and helped him cum, i was a beta, turned feminine and female, i never want this to stop...

Ryan was pounding into me from behind, taking my little pussy as his own, and i've already lost count of the amount intense feminine climaxes i've felt.

A dozen thrusts later he slammed into me, balls deep, i gasp out and whimper, feeling him fill me up, god this feels perfect, Ryan grunted dominantly, raising himself up, grunting above my head, i tightened around him, squeezing his penis. As he flexed his size deep in me, as deep as he could, showing me his strength and potency, being the large strong Alpha male he is.

He moved his arms up by my shoulders, and ground his lower body into me, his thick cock head rubbing against my deep insides, making me whimper in total bliss. Keeping me full of his cock, my whole body melting under him, unreal feminine sensations.

"Fuck babe, i love your pussy..." He then moans out, holding his dick deep in me.

For a few more seconds before he starts pulling it halfway out and then slamming it back in, knocking the wind out of me, but it felt so fucking good.

Biting my lip and taking a deep breath again, moaning, feeling him slowly withdraw from me, sliding back in and bottoming out, god holy fuck.

I was going numb from the pleasure, taking his dick was beyond what i thought pleasure could be, and after a couple more balls deep hard thrusts, he rose back up, and put one hand on my hip, as he started pounding into me again, all the way out, i felt my hole gripping the head, he thrust back in, i was so wet, i never want him to pullout but i think i'm gonna pass out if he keeps going much longer, this was intense, and the pleasure and nonstop orgasms were wiping out my weak little beta body, while the larger male groaned above me, pumping inside me.

Couple minutes later i was exhausted, my head was resting against the sheets, and his ever rock hard cock pounded my bowels, throbbing, he then grunted, with a strained voice, he was getting close.

He moved his hand from my hip to my shoulder, and fucked me so fast and hard, racing to his release.

I was moaning nonstop, my feminine voice completely taking over, oh my god i realized, i was going to come again if he keeps this up, especially if he cums in me, oh god, he might creampie me, claim me & mark me as his, ngh fuck this is so hot, another man could spurt his seed in me and claim me!

A minute later his cock was twitching even harder, his balls were clapping into me like rocks, he was ready to blow.

His huge bulbous head swelled up, and as he thrust in deep and hard, he stayed there, his cock throbbing, he was grunting, oh my god he was going to seed me, mark me, fertilize my insides with his thick virile sperm, he was about to make me forever into a girl no way back when the larger stronger male, the Alpha pumps his load deep inside of you.

He held my shoulder and pulled me back to him, he pressed his entire body into me, ngh he was going to fill me up.

My mouth was open, moaning quietly, i couldn't do anything, i wanted his load and i was about to explode into female orgasm when eh exploded into me.

"Nghh, ahhhhhhhhh!" Ryan grunts, and then sighs in a long moan, i felt his penis throb and jump, pulsing deep inside me.

Up in my belly. And then i felt it, the warmth, as another man ejaculated his heavy thick sperm as deep inside me as possible, instantly claiming me, it was amazing, and my body melted under him, into another climax. Milking and squeezing his spurting cock.

"Hnngh, so good, i feel it...." I whispered and moaned out, tired, but we weren't done, not until he was empty and had pulled out of me.

Last night our first coupling he pulled out and shot his thick semen all over my little dick, marking me and telling me my dick & balls were worthless, tonight he pumped his first load into me, claiming me, and i was stuck like this, exactly what i wanted.

And i bit my lip and moaned, taking every thick hard spurt of his load, as he painted my bowels white, marked by him, the larger male successfully mating with me, his female.

And it was magical, i've never felt this good, countless orgasms, pounded by his dick, and then at last feeling him spurt his load deep inside me.

While spurting he humped against me, and fuck it felt even better, nudging his dick a tiny bit deeper the same second as he spurts, filling me even deeper, marking his territory, trying to fertilize my insides.

A few minutes later he was done, i lean forward, exhausted, he let go off my shoulder and i slumped forward.

And Ryan leans down, he plants his lips to my neck, my soft sweaty aroused skin, kissing me, my neck and shoulder, ngh god that feels good, moaning for him as he soothes me with kisses, with his cock lodged deep inside me.

He had filled me, he let out a deep sigh, and sat back, pulling out of me, my pounded pink hole, closing up tight as ever when his thick cock left.

He got up and picked up his clothes, leaving, i was pumped full of his strong seed, and i was gonna fall asleep, with his cum inside me...

***Next evening on the couch with Matt....***

I'm so tired today, i woke up with Ryan's cum leaking out of me, but the massive volume of his load deep in me is never coming out, it's soaking into me, making me even more feminine.

My first creampie, another man claiming me, and the smell was strong, i got in the shower and i tried to scoop some cum out of me, but it was deep, it was not supposed to come out, i bit my lip, he wanted it in there, to mark me and shape me, i shuddered, as i sat down in my shower, water running over me.

My tiny dick limp and useless, i finished my shower and got dressed, getting on with my day, i was going to eat breakfast and then hang by the pool.

Before dinner i showered again, sweaty from being out in the warm sun all day, really working on my tan, Ryan texted me before dinner that he was gonna watch a movie after, and i wanted to join him.

I had a fresh set of sexy underwear and bra for him, i know he likes seeing me in it, and i don't want to stop wearing them.

He had snacks & beer ready for us, and a movie lined up, i sit down first, and then he joins me when he's ready, sitting close to me putting one arm around me, holding me close, fuck he was really fond of me, i felt safe and warm next to the larger male, and after mating with me two times this weekend, our bond is growing, and he sees me as a worthy female.

And the movie went on, and the more i enjoyed being close to him, his hand around me was slipping further down, holding my waist, and hip.

I didn't mind, i liked his touch, being wanted by an Alpha male, as i was too weak and useless to find a female of my own, he chose me instead.

Maybe 20 minutes later, without knowing it, let my hand fall in his lap, over his thigh.

And i didn't notice at first, then i blushed and looked up to see if he noticed.

He didn't, but then he looked at me, and smiled!

I smiled back, and then he leans in!

With his free hand he cups my chin, holding me up, he wants to kiss me.

Our lips meet, in a loud smack, a quick kiss, and then another, god i love kissing him, i want more, but he pulls away and up just a bit, in front of me, taking off his shirt and pants, his underwear, his growing erection free.

Oh, he wants to fuck me right here on the couch, god this is turning me on, after he gets naked he reaches forward and pulls my panties off, i raise my butt up, and he slides them off my legs, and then gets in close, lifting my legs over his arms, and begins to stroke himself to be rock hard.

We went so quickly from sitting close watching TV, to him mounting me, and he was stroking his dick above my little tiny dick, and he was staring at my face, i was getting horny, so easily bent over for him, i could feel my little hole start to relax and pucker, getting ready for sex, as is my female nature now.

He groans as he strokes his dick hard, showing me his thick purple head, he was ready to penetrate me now, i nod and took a deep breath, putting my hands up on his strong arms, ready to take his dick.

Ryan grunts as he strokes his dick and holds his hand by the base, aiming at my entrance, he pushes forward, his hips meeting the couch, the head of his cock inches from my pink wet pussy hole.

He leaned in over me, his face getting closer to mine, groaning dominantly as he leaned in, our lips meeting, this time our tongues danced, and we made out, i couldn't hold off moaning, our kiss was loud, loving and so passionate, everything i wanted, and i didn't know it but at the same time, he thrust himself forward that last inch and my asshole felt his large cock head poke wanting to enter.

I wanted it, i nodded as we kissed, feeling his strong arms, seconds away from pushing his cock inside of me. Melting under him as he leant in, mounting me on the couch.

And he did, he grunted and i gasped from the pleasure, but we kept kissing, and he slid more than half his thick size inside me.

So fucking good!

I was wet & tight, so warm, the perfect pussy.

He keeps kissing me while thrusting into me, he doesn't stop until he bottoms out, his dick as deep in me as possible in this position.

He pulls away from me and sets his arms by my side, and looks down between us, my bra and flat stomach, my tiny useless dick and balls, and his thick cock stretching my tiny pink hole below, with his heavy low hanging balls under. Such an incredible view, as he dominated me, his female.

And i feel his dick throb, and my god my whole body loves it, and i moan, and he returns his eyes to look at my face, and leans over me again, towering above me.

"You feel so good, baby..." Ryan moans, and then lowers his head, to kiss me, god this is fucking hot, my whole body reacting to him.

"Are you my girl?" He whispers after our kiss, our faces so close.

This is so intimate, fuck, i am his girl, ngh he's my boyfriend, his cock is literally balls deep in me right now, and i love it. I nod and kiss him again, he knows, he starts pulling out slowly, and thrusting back in, waves of pleasure washing over me.

"Yes, ngh fuck yes, i'm yours, Ryan..." I say after our kiss, our eyes met, as he continues sliding in and out of me, slow and deep, it's fucking amazing.

I was melting into unreal pleasure & lust under him, this was so fucking good, i love it.

He grunts as he thrusts in and out of me, our faces close, i can't believe this feels so good, taking another guy's dick on the couch, after saying i was his.

His breath against my face as he strains and flexes his whole body, thrusting in and out of me, god it's so fucking good, i can't believe i'm addicted to dick, and it's not even my own dick, it's another man's cock.

I keep looking into his eyes, as he dominates me, right now showing me his strength, how virile he is, his stamina, he's showing me what a good mate he is, and right now, i'm already his, i'm his girl.

And he keeps up his impressive pace for probably 15 minutes before slowing down, into long deep strokes, and he mixes this up with kissing me, and i put both my hands to cup and caress his face, as we make out.

While we make out he sneaks a hand up my chest, grabbing my breast, teasing my nipples hard against my bra, manhandling them, as well as beginning to thrust in and out of my pussy again.

I cup his face in both hands, looking into his eyes.

"Ryan, this is amazing..." I whisper to him, biting my lip, completely giving in to him, as he gives me pleasure i've never felt and would never have felt if i didn't meet him.

He responds with a deep grunt, as he starts pumping into me, oh fuck his cock is amazing.

"Oh, baby, ngh fuck, oh!" I moan and whimper out, as he picks up speed, deep dicking my tight little boy pussy.

His balls are clapping into me so loud, so big and full of cum, my balls are soundless, they never made a sound, and now his are bouncing off of me with every intent of emptying them in or on me.

My pussy is so wet, every time he thrusts in it make a wet sound, his hips crashing into me, echoing out.

Thank god we were alone here, getting clapped right on the couch in the living room.

Fuck it feels good, i've lost count of the climaxes he's fucked out of me, and he kept going, a couple of minutes more, his cock throbbing hard, his breathing deeper and quicker, oh he was getting close.

MingusLee
MingusLee
84 Followers
12