All Comments on 'Matt Needs a Place to Stay... Ch. 07'

by MingusLee

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
stevecd50stevecd50about 1 year ago

wow what a story i love this cant wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A wonderful description of the sex between Ryan and Matt-Mathilde, you show step by step how Matt undergoes a mental and partly physical transformation into a girlfriend, Ryan's lover. Now Matt-Mathilda feels fully Ryan's girlfriend. Ryan loved his girlfriend and she loved Ryan.

It is with great interest and impatience that I look forward to the next installment and what will come of the family and Kyle's visit to Ryan's house.

Greetings from Poland, SissyBoy from Warsaw.

🥰

Wspaniały opis seksu pomiędzy Ryanem a Mattem-Mathilde, ukazujesz jak krok po kroku Matt przechodzi zmianę mentalną i po części fizyczną w dziewczynę, kochankę Ryana. Teraz Matt-Mathilda czuje się już w pełni dziewczyną (suczką) dla Ryana. Ryan pokochał swoją dziewczynę a ona pokochała Ryana.

Z wielkim zainteresowaniem i bardzo niecierpliwie czekam na kolejną część i co wyniknie z wizyty rodziny i Kyle'a w domu Ryana.

Pozdrawiam z Polski, z Warszawy SissyBoy. 🥰

AnonymousSophieAnonymousSophieabout 1 year ago

You should one of the next chapters about Mathilde coming out in like a sundress and sexy heels when his friend Kyle visits. As a coming out in general and proving his love for Ryan and want to change. Otherwise this is an amazing series. Can’t wait to read more of them

freyafertilityfreyafertilityabout 1 year ago

I just wanted to say thank you for this wonderful series. Being a “Matt” and wanting to become a “Mathilde” for a strong, virile, alpha male is my deepest fantasy. You capture how this would feel brilliantly.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous