Matt Needs a Place to Stay... Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MingusLee
MingusLee
84 Followers

He released a deep grunt as he thrust in hard and deep, clenching and flexing every muscle in his body, i looked right into his eyes, as he started shooting his load deep inside me.

I felt every twitch and warm rope hit my insides, oh god there is no better feeling, feeling another man, a larger stronger dominant male pump his load deep inside my fertile bowels, i moaned and whimpered for him as he grunted, and he held strong, depositing every thick rope of seed as deep as possible.

"H-holy shit... why does this feel so good...." I sigh out in a whisper.

Holy fuck this was good, his warm cum filling me, his long thick cock stuffing me full, stretching me, twitching as he empties his balls in me, every slight touch makes me tingle. His cum spraying against my deep inner walls.

And on top of that, he kisses me.

"Because you finally know what it's like to be a girl..." Ryan says with a groan, kissing me again, and his words clicked in me, he was right, he's been right all along.

I kissed him harder, and he ground his dick into me, and then leaned in over the couch, bending my legs slightly with his arms, he was coaxing the last bit of his cum out, before moving back, away from me, standing up, pulling out of me.

Stroking his slick wet dick, slowly softening as my tiny pink pussy had no trace of the thick load he just filled me up with.

And i had his cum filling me again, and not a lot of it is going to come out...

MingusLee
MingusLee
84 Followers
12