Matt Needs a Place to Stay... Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stopping before me, by the bed, he takes off his clothes, his rock hard body, abs, god his penis swung free, hard too, he was really turned on, finally we were alone.

I was staring at his cock, snapping out of it when he took a step towards me, he turned me around and helped me unclasp my bra and take it off, grabbing my free breast after, making me moan, as he handles them, only he has ever touched them, ngh as it should be, my body belongs to Alpha males, to Ryan.

"Ryan..." I moan out, as he stands closer to me, his rock hard dick poking against my lower back.

He grabs at my boobs harder, pushing against me, i'm just moaning from his touch, this large Alpha male wants me so bad, his warm breath against my neck and ear, he starts sniffing me, my feminine scent and female pheromones turning him on, my body attracting him, attracting cock.

Another minute of manhandling my full boobs, he lets go, and helps me pull my panties off, and i was yet again naked in front of him, it was natural. My back to him, he puts his arms around me, over my flat stomach as he stands close, his penis yet again pressing into my lower back, he kisses my neck, and motions me up on the bed, with him behind and over my back we climb up together.

I turn my face to meet his lips, and after one, two attempts they meet, and we kiss, his dick now poking into one of my ass cheeks, his arms by my side as he towered over me, i was being mounted by him, and i wanted it so bad, on instinct i was ready for him.

And we stayed like that, in doggy, my little clitty dangling down, with my balls too, he grunts dominantly above my head, as he shifts his stance a tiny bit, and his cock slips down my ass, and i feel its warmth run against my whole crotch, Jesus Christ i can feel its thick shaft against my balls, i looked down and back underneath us, and i was shocked.

His cock hanging down almost touching the bed, so thick and veiny, the head leaking precum, and then i look up, and see my own dick soft, limp, in front of his, god i bite my lip hard, feeling my asshole pucker at this view, and i could see his huge cum filled balls below.

And i felt him brush against my dick and balls whenever he throbbed or twitched even a little, i was so small compared to him, compared to a real man, this is why i'm his girl now, i turned my head forward, closing my eyes, taking in the moment, being mounted by this Alpha male, realizing why i'm a beta, my feminine urge is so strong right now, i know this is what i have to do.

As if sensing my submission, my desire for him, he groans and towers up above me a bit more, his cock rising, i bit my lip and moaned, i wanted it, i was ready to take him inside.

My feminine girly moan turning the large Alpha male on even more, i was the perfect housewife, only his, and he was positioning his cock to my tiny winking pink pussy hole, my chest rising, my breast moving, i wanted this so bad, so exciting and arousing, another man lining his cock up to enter me, to dominate and claim me.

Then i felt it, that large thick, wide mushroom head, push against my tiny hole, natural, and i was giving in, surrendering, relaxing, he could feel how wet i was for him, it's a tight fit, but his cock was designed for this, and we belong together, nothing was stopping us, we both acted on pure primal instinct, the larger male mounting the smaller, weaker beta boy, god it's so hot.

I raised my head up, my mouth wide open, moaning quietly, as i felt his precum leaking cock head start pushing into me, he grunted above me, feeling him move just a bit, and then putting a tiny bit more pressure, he breaches my weak resistance, and slides the head of his cock inside me in an instant, grunting dominantly above me, setting his hand down by my side, he's penetrated me, mounted me, dominated me, the large Alpha male was ready to take me.

"Yes, yeeeess, yeeesssss...." I moan out, stretching my arms in front of me.

God this feels so fucking good, he twitches inside me, ngh leaking precum inside me, and he makes a first thrust to go deeper.

Ryan grinned above me, before gritting his teeth, groaning as he thrust in and downward, my tiny boy pussy stretching around him as he takes me from behind.

It feels so good, nothing but pleasure, i was perfect for his cock, so big but no pain, i really was made for his cock.

And he didn't stop, he kept going, sliding, thrusting deeper inside me, i was moaning nonstop, clenching my pussy around him, so fucking good.

"G-goo-God, make me...make me your housewife...." I moan out, not sure how load, it wasn't very loud, i was in heaven already, experiencing pleasure i never would have known as a guy.

Ryan only grunted, he wanted my pussy, he kept a firm thrust, wanting to go deeper. He was taking his territory, his young tight & wet fertile hole.

And just a few moments later he was balls deep in me, his strong abs meeting my tan lined ass, his balls were pulsing against my dick and balls.

The head of his cock lodged deep inside me, all the way up my belly, dripping warm precum, biting my lip, knowing that warmth would be even warmer when he finally unloads his seed.

I gasped as he bottomed out, taking his long thick penis that deep, my insides massaging him, as he filled me completely, when i felt him start to lean down over my back, i turned my head to the side, biting my lip, moaning for him, calling him to me, wanting my strong partner to cuddle & kiss me, while his cock throbbed in me, and i felt every twitch, every vein and ridge of his cock, dripping more precum in my depths, my tiny clitty dangling, with his swollen balls meeting my useless beta bits.

I heard Ryan's moans as he got down on top of me, perfectly mounting me, as the larger male lowers his head down, feeling his breath against my skin, my neck and cheek, against my face, and then finally, we kiss, a hungry quick kiss, before our tongues meet, and i can moan into his mouth, as he changes his stance a bit, his cock rubbing against my insides.

I raise one hand to cup his face.

Keep kissing him i think to myself, it feels so good, being on all four on his bed, my best friend's uncle, as he becomes my Alpha, my boyfriend, making out with him, while my dick dangled limp, while he, the larger male had his 12-inch cock inside me, leaking precum deep in my depths.

It's so good, perfect, kissing him, kissing me, i'm still amazed at how fit and masculine he is, and we kept making out for a solid minute before he pulls away, and rises above my head, grunting deep, i moan and look straight forward.

He was flexing his cock, my asshole gripping his shaft, moving with him as he demonstrated his size and power as an Alpha male, i could feel his balls tense up as well, rubbing against mine and my dick.

Grunting deep, loud again, the larger Alpha male was announcing he was mating, and he was mating with me, the weak beta boy, every inch of his cock inside me, taking me from behind on his bed, Kyle's uncle had me his housewife, and i was accepting it, it was natural, and tonight he was mounting me, already told me to sleep in his bed tonight, after a few days of a visit disrupting him, this was intense, more primal, tonight was different.

"I'm going to breed you, make you my housewife, nnggh...." Ryan finally groans out, grunting after, confirming what i need, and what he's wanted since i first moved in.

The strong Alpha male revealing his plan, changing my weak beta body into a fertile fit feminine girl, make me nothing but girl, pound my pussy please every night...

"Ungh, ah, ah ahhh, R-ryan...." I moan, my mind overloaded, he wants me, to be his housewife for real, to give me meaning, breed my hole, ngh fuck, it's happening, i want it too.

"Hnngh, i'm going to knock you up...." Ryan grunts out, lowering his head, to my hair, smelling me, how horny i was, how i was oozing female pheromones,.

Attracting him, ngh god his penis keeps rubbing against my deeoest insides.

He really wants to breed me, to change me into a girl, into his housewife.

"Nhh augh, fffuuuuck daddy!" I moan and stutter out, shit, i called him daddy, i really was ready for him to breed me, cement his status at the Alpha, and turn me into a beautiful girl.

"I want you,... nghh fuck!" He groans out, and presses down on me, his weight ontop of me, his cock digging just slightly deeper into me, the large head rubbing my deepest insides.

"Ngghh, yes... i want it, i want your cum daddy...b-breed me...." I finally manage to get out, i want him to breed me, turn me from a beta into a girl, i had done the ultimate act of submission, asking, begging another man to breed me, his strong seed so change me, to claim me.

Ryan grunts above me, as he begins withdrawing, my pussy gripping him as he leaves me, almost all the way before he slams back inside, balls deep, knocking me forward, he was so strong.

The older male was happy, he had chosen me to be his female, turned me from the weak beta boy to the perfect housewife, and my little pussy would always be his.

"I want to be yours, ungh fuck, i love your cock Ryan, make me your housewife..." I moan out as the dominant male starts fucking me from behind, taking my pussy doggy.

Giving myself to him completely, i felt relieved, finally life was better than i could ever think, and i have a rich, strong dominant older man to guide me, it's natural that i changed to a feminine mate for him, i'm happy, i can't wait to see what will happen to me in the future, but i know, i'm going to keep living here, with Ryan, as his girlfriend and housewife, fuck, i'm so happy.

Gosh, i'm his good girl now, while he pounds me doggy, it's so fucking good, and this is just our first time after a few days, ngh his balls slapping into me, swinging forward, slapping into my crotch, louder and harder, so full of cum, i'm amazed he hasn't blown his load yet, but he does want to impress me, show how strong he is.

But he was close to his limit, he wanted to seed me, breed me, claim me, make my pussy his forever...

He was thrusting into me, every time my boy tingled in extreme pleasure, so fucking good, he went as deep as possible every time, and then his thrusts slowed down, he drove his cock in balls deep, fast and hard every time, his balls flung forward hitting my dick and balls, sounding out in the room.

He grunted loudly above me, towering over my back, i know it's coming, my body knows it's coming, a deep creampie, with strong Alpha seed, Ryan's going to paint my bowels with his sperm, marking and claiming me above any other man, binding us together, he's going to breed me....

He thrust deep inside me, stopping, holding his twitching penis in me, my pussy is clenching, squeezing him, milking him, it wants his sperm, my body wants to be bred, by a stronger, larger, dominant Alpha male, i bit my lip, looking forward on the bed, before turning my head, to look up at him, he was gritting his teeth, grunting in a low but deep sound, his muscles straining and flexing, i felt ready, i want his seed, this is my future, to become his housewife, i never saw a pussy, Ryan knew that, and shaped me into his housewife, his cum draining slut, ngh fuck i want to be his so bad!

My tight wet pussy hole, ready to take the potent sperm from a larger male, it was natural, and this was my only chance...

"Ahhh, uhn baby..." I moan out, looking up at him, his cock throbbing hard inside me, jumping, the large mushroom head swelling, moments away from flooding my insides with powerful Alpha sperm.

Ryan looks down at me and lowers his head, grunting when our faces are inches apart, i bite my lip again, i reach up with my right hand, caressing his face.

"Cum in me...." I moan out, and manage to bring my head up, to kiss him, ngh fuck, i want him, i want him to own me, protect me just as he did by letting me live here, and now i was finally paying back, by becoming his girl, his housewife...

"I want it so bad, Ryan, to be with you..." I moan out, kissing him again, he kissed me back, moments away from pumping his sperm right up my belly, claiming me forever.

I gasped from the sensations of his cock throbbing so deep inside me, rubbing my nose to his, our primal bond would be stronger than ever after tonight, the next step, as the large Alpha male breeds me, the weak beta boy.

"You are mine baby girl..." He grunts out, pressing his forehead to mine, our strong connection, about to be stronger, moments away from his sperm being pumped inside me.

"R-ryan...." I whimper out, the large Alpha male pressing down on top of me, he's so much bigger and stronger than me, seconds away from filling me with his thick warm sperm.

Calling me his baby girl, his cock throbbing inside me, his cock the only thing ever that's been inside me, the powerful man on top of me, grunting, pressing his forehead against me, this was it, he was breeding me...

"Ahhhhh fuuuuuck baby, i'm cumming..." Ryan moans out, his cock jerking deep inside me, that thick bulbous angry flared head was swelling.

And as his balls clenched and pulsed tight against my own limp dick and tiny balls, the larger male was about to deposit a few billion sperm if not more deep inside my willing young pink pussy.

And i looked up at him, his eyes closed as he grunted, his muscles flexing, his penis thrashing inside me, and then i finally felt it, the thick rope of seed he shot deep inside of me, the warmth instantly spreading throughout my bowels, painting my insides, claiming me.

"I feel it baby, god i-i never want to leave you..." I whisper out, squeezing my pussy around him, as he reloads to fire again, knowing he has a torrent of seed incoming.

Spurting again, a thick white rope of potent sperm, i feel it hit my walls, so warm, so hard, so much cum in just one shot.

But the words i just blurted out, not knowing if he heard them, biting my lip, god it's true, i don't want to leave him, my life is with him...

Brought out of my thoughts when he grunted louder, and unloading another strong rope of Alpha seed, my belly already full & warm with his semen, it was spreading, filling me up like never before, breeding me, i can't keep my head up anymore, i droop forward, facing front, breathing hard, while my man completely fills my little pussy.

Nonstop for over a dozen bursts, i was filled, i had taken every drop of his load, he has bred me, and finally he eases off me, and sits back, slowly pulling his cock out of me, i release a feminine moan as he slips out, before i can fall forward, he turns me around to my back, and pulls my legs up on his, and towers over me, stroking his cock, over my tiny dicklet, i look down and then up at him, he was still very hard.

He lowers his cock, positioning it to my pink, cum glazed hole, and looks at me, he saw i was tired, rubbing the head of his cock to my entrance.

"What's your name, your real name, not Matt, your real name...." He asks me, and keeps teasing my hole, despite just being in there, taking it, pounding into me, i wanted it back inside, to feel my man's dick, push his cum as deep as possible, never to get out, to change me.

What was my name, i looked up at him, and then down, i had one now, i reached down and grabbed his dick in one hand, looking up at him again, i pulled him into me, and he thrust forward, easily spreading my pussy, sliding inside me with a groan, he first put my legs around him, and leaned forward, looking into my eyes the whole time, his hands cupping & caressing my face, his cock sliding deeper and deeper, his cum being pushed deeper, i put my arms around him, embracing him, i sighed in pleasure.

As his face came closer to mine, i opened my mouth.

"My names Mathilde, you're my man..." I whispered to him, the large male, he kissed me, and pressed his body down on top of me, same time as his balls met my ass.

We kissed deeply, my name clear, his cum deep inside me, we were one, on his bed, did the larger stronger Alpha male succeed in breeding the weak beta boy, me, only time will tell.....

***Matt and Ryan, continue their relationship as one...***

Last night, amazing, after he came in me, he laid on top me, and we embraced, i realized my real name, we kissed, and fell asleep, with him still inside me, wanting his cum to stay deep, in the morning we kissed again, i felt his morning wood stretch me, but we didn't fuck, we just made out, with him inside me, whispering to each other, i was mated to this man...

He made a few deeper plunges into me, making me gasp, but he didn't want to fuck right now, he kissed me one last time before getting up, showering and starting his day.

I laid in his bed, smelling him on the sheets, before getting up myself, totally naked, i showered and showered, Ryan had already gone off somewhere, doing some errands.

And i went on with my day, relaxing by the pool, working on my killer tan.

This was life, my new life, luxurious and sweet, embracing living as a girl, accepting my weak status as beta boy, to a feminine sexy girl, that an older larger dominant Alpha male chose to mate with me, and in this very moment, on a sunbed by the pool, i could feel his cum inside me, so deep, soaking into me, shaping me, to be a girl.

When Ryan came home he had tons of bags of clothes for me, expensive luxury clothes, lingerie, bikinis, Victoria's Secret etc, he hugged me, and we looked over everything he had bought for me, this was amazing, this stuff would have cost over 30k if not more.

I was all giddy and happy, smiling so wide, i hugged him again, putting my arms around his neck, looking up into his eyes.

"We're gonna throw away all your old boy clothes, and you will always wear women's clothes, you are my girl..." Ryan whispers, brushing a strand of my hair back.

Before kissing me, and i kiss him back hard, melting away as we embrace and kiss.

After that i tried on a few sexy pieces for him.

And he said pick what you think looks the best, we're going on a date tonight.

He left and i was alone to pick out my first outfit for my first outing, as arm candy to a very rich man, my best friend's uncle.

I was ecstatic, matching underwear, and a cute shirt and pants to go, i was ready, i went downstairs and Ryan joined me after a few minutes, all dressed up himself in a nice suit, and he had set up our new bed, the mere thought made me instantly hot and wet.

He took my hand in his and we left for the car, for the first time, i would go outside as my feminine self, but my man was by my side.

Driving into town in one of his sports cars, pulling into the parking lot of a very expensive restaurant that i don't even know the name off, he leaned over and kissed me, reassuring me before we went in.

Holding his arm entering the restaurant, a waiter directed us to a private booth, i then later found out that Ryan owned this place.

The food was amazing, i drew looks as well from anyone passing by, i was hot, radiating female attraction, but i only had eyes for one, my man, my Alpha. After finishing our food Ryan sat next to me, and we opened a very fine wine and shared it, sitting close, his arm over me, a few kisses, and god if he asked me i would suck him off right here, but we just talked and joked and had fun, drinking wine more expensive than my old house i lived in with my parents. 

We finished and left, standing by the car, he embraced me and i looked up at him, he wrapped his arms around me and slid down my back, cupping my butt.

I was blushing, but still looked up into his eyes, biting my lip, feeling safe in his arms, people around seeing us, i don't care, i don't, i'm with him.

"You are perfect Mathilde..." Ryan whispers, looking into my eyes, before leaning down, kissing me, with his hands holding my butt.

"Mhmm..." I moaned back, as we kissed in public for the firs time, everyone knew i belonged to this older man, my best friends uncle.