Matt Needs a Place to Stay... Ch. 08

Story Info
Ryan's family visits...
9.2k words
4.78
6.6k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MingusLee
MingusLee
85 Followers

//All characters 18 & above//

***Matt at Ryan's house, where Kyle and his family are visiting....***

The next few days Ryan continued his courting of me, and i fucking loved it, the attention, but we also had to focus on fixing up and be ready for his family's visit, and Kyle, i meet him in class but this will be different.

We got my clothes and room fixed to not look, well, girly, Ryan wasn't happy about me wearing guys clothes but at least i had underwear on.

We also went and bought food together, stocking up for his family's visit, and we were going to have some activities as well, his brother, Kyle's dad was very active.

And he told me why he wanted me to hide my new real self he said, because he didn't want to tell people yet, eventually they would know, he said, i felt proud at that, meaning he wants me to be his officially.

But as a girl, and he didn't want to tell people yet, and yet again i'm fine with it, but i'm itching to get out of these clothes, being almost nude or just weaing yoga pants and sports bras is so fucking good.

And now they are here, we all say hi, and Ryan shows them around, where they are sleeping etc., they don't come here often, so it's like a hotel getaway for them, it was nice talking to Kyle more, when not in class of course, and i never go to parties so.

The tour got done and Kyle wanted to test out the pool, so i went with him, and for the firs time in a long time i had to wear swim shorts and a shirt, my boobs have gotten too big not to.

And after that we had dinner, and just chilling.

Kyle and I were upstairs playing some PlayStation, when i get a text from Ryan.

I bite my lip and go to the toilet excusing myself, and snap a pic of my panties, pulling my pants down.

He got me horny so fast, he typed back instantly with a kiss and heart, hoping we could meet tonight without arousing suspicion.

God that got me horny, Kyle would be with me and play games until late, and then we would have to meet in one of our rooms, so sneaky and hot.

I typed back that i wanted to see him tonight and i would try to sneak away as soon as Kyle left my room.

Which he replied with an eggplant emoji, and i was so fucking turned on, i went back to chill with Kyle.

And around midnight i started yawning and stretching, and finally Kyle said time for bed and went downstairs to his room.

And i waited a few minutes, before sneaking out, and up to Ryan's room, it was quiet and dark, i slipped inside, closing the door after me.

Ryan was in bed, and got up when he saw me enter, his penis was already hard, he came over to me, meeting me, close putting his arms around me, one hand grabbing my ass, the other my lower back, he leaned down and kissed me, i moved a hand to his chest.

Everything felt right, being with him, making out, his penis poking right against my stomach, we were going to fuck and i wanted it so bad, to be mounted by my man, i was kissing him so hard, we were both breathing hard as we made out, finally alone.

His hands all over me, he slowly started moving and i followed him, over to his bed, by the edge he stopped, and pulled my shirt up, revealing my globey boobs, and then slipped my panties down, i helped, and then we both stood still, taking in each other.

The older larger male, looking me up and down, his cock rock hard pointing right at me, he was horny, and i was his female. His abs, muscles overall, towering over me.

And me, the smaller beta, flat fit stomach, wide hips, fat ass, breast, and luscious thighs to hide the tiny clitty tucked between my legs.

It was obvious who was the Alpha, and i took a step forward, his dick brushing against my tummy, as i submit to my Alpha.

And he put a hand out to meet me, behind grabbing my ass, as i looked up at him, towering over me, one hand to wrap around his thick dick and the other against his chest like before.

"I...i want you, Ryan..." I whispered, as my hand wrapped around his length, i swallowed nervously, saying words i never thought i'd say, to a guy, to a larger stronger male, submitting to him, to be with him, that i need him.

"I need you...." I moan out and stand on my toes, we kiss.

He put his second arm around me too, and then in an instant, picked me up, and turned to the bed, placing me down, my legs spread already, and he climbs up between them, his cock rubbing against my stomach as he sets me down, then he sits up, his penis pointing straight at me, above my tiny dick.

He flexed his dick, a dominant display, and then with his hand on it, strokes himself, and aims it down, rubbing the thick head against my skin, rubbing it over my useless dick, i gasp, and finally he drags it over and down to perfectly line his cock up with my entrance.

And i have my legs already draped over his thighs, on instinct.

And he presses into me, i moan but bite my lip, holding my moans, not wanting his brother & wife and Kyle to hear.

And with a tiny bit more force, the thick bulbous head slides inside the impossibly small pink opening.

"Ahhhhh Ryan. mh!" I moan, but hold my moans, as he lets go off his dick and holds my thigh with one hand, the other arm by my side, steadying himself.

"God you feel good, so tight...." He groans, as he thrusts deeper, my pussy stretching to take his thick long length.

And a few minutes later, after holding our moans, breathing out hard, he had more than half his penis in me, he slowed down, and leaned forward, one hand forward to cup my chin, he wanted to kiss me.

And i reached up, meeting him, we kissed as he was inside me, sneaking together in the night.

"Damn you feel so good baby, i never want to leave this little pussy, ngh!" He whispers, then groans, kissing me again as he takes the moment to thrust an inch more into me, containing my moans.

"Mhm!" I moaned, god he's big, he has more for me, i can't wait to feel his balls against my butt. Ngh, i just want more...

"This is amazing, i can't stop Ryan..." I moan out, panting, our faces close, and i cup his cheek, looking at each other.

"Fuck, baby, when they leave, we're getting a bigger bed, and you are sleeping up here with me..." He says with a groan, and i tilt my head back, moan and then back, rubbing my nose to his, god that's so hot, he wants me to sleep here with him in his bedroom.

"You belong with me." He says, and then kisses me.

"Ahh, Ryan..." I moan to his words, as he starts withdrawing and then firmly sliding back inside, pushing me over the edge to another feminine climax.

"You're my girl, fuck, i'm so glad Kyle asked me to take you in, you're the perfect housewife..." Ryan continues, every word turning me on.

"Yeah? Uhngh fuck, i love being here..." I moan back, feeling his dick twitch as he hits my pussy just right, his fat flared head sliding against my prostate, giving me unimaginable pleasure.

My mouth open, moaning, looking at him, i tighten my legs around him, fuck this is amazing.

"Keep fucking me like that, i'm gonna, nghuuh!" I moan, nodding, his dick, his

amazing dick, bringing me to orgasm.

I explode, my tight hole squeezing him, he throbs and grunts in return, as i moan, trying to hold it in, but some escapes.

I lay back, rolling my eyes back, climaxing like a girl, holy fuck this is amazing.

And Ryan keeps fucking me through my feminine climax, his dick and body slapping into me, louder and louder.

I lay back, totally on my back, just panting, my orgasm so powerful, god i love feeling like this, and he keeps thrusting into me, my breast bouncing.

After a minute or two, i sat up on my arms again, and felt the usual signs of the larger males coming ejaculation.

His balls were rock hard, clapping into my ass, his cock was also harder than ever, throbbing and straining erratically, and thrust in deep every time, taking longer before pulling out, wanting to feel my warm wet tight snug hole more and more, the perfect place for an Alpha male to dump his sperm.

I was so horny for him, and i wanted him to cum, but i got an incredibly naughty thought.

I look at him, raising one hand up to cup his cheek, he looks into my eyes, he groans, the veins in his neck straining, he's getting closer.

"Are you...are you gonna cum in me?" I whisper, and moan, and i want him to, i want to feel it, his seed inside me, it felt fucking amazing the times he did it, and it would cap off a perfect sneaky night together.

"You want it inside baby?" He moans back, never stopping his deep determined strokes, i felt him throb, this was it.

I nodded to him yes over and over, i want him to cum.

"Uhuh, cum... cum.... in me baby...." I moan out quietly, slowing down, fuck i really wanted it, another man, a more dominant Alpha male, i asked for him to cum in me.

Ryan grunts and slams into me, my mouth wide open, holding my moans, as every muscle in his body flexes, his primal instinct to pump his potent seed into the smaller pussy free beta male driving him, and he did it.

He thrust in hard again, staying in me, our eyes locked as i felt him throb and thrash and jump deep inside me, the huge mushroom head swelling, and firing the thickest white jet of sperm you can imagine, dousing my deepest insides, marking me, claiming me, fertilizing me.

I bit my lip and closed my eyes, as his warm thick cumshot felt so fucking good.

Opening my eyes again, moaning quietly, as another man mated with me, filling me with his cum.

Taking his load so deep in me, feeling it's warmth pool and fill me, god it feels so good.

"So fucking good, you cum, so much..." I whisper to him, and he grunts, flexing his throbbing cock, as he continues to dump every drop of his load deep inside me.

He leans forward and rubs his nose to mine, so good, this was amazing, this moment, he was filling me with his sperm, and i love every second of it, and i snuck up here to his room to get dicked, it was so fucking good.

"Stay here tonight..." Ryan then whispers out, and i open my eyes, thinking he's crazy, taking a big risk.

"But them, Kyle, it's risky, too early for them to find out like you said..." I whisper back and he kisses me.

"Okay your right, but we meet sometime tomorrow, i wanna be with you." He then says, reluctantly coming to his senses.

I nod, wanting the same, making out with him, his load filling me.

"I wanna be inside you as long as i can..." Ryan moans out, kissing me, as he begins to lean in over me, and i lay down on my back, he gets on top of me, his dick still in me, still hard.

And i want him too, his cum to soak into me, claiming me.

We keep making out, and he humps into me, his cum sinking deeper into me, we lay together for probably another hour, until he's completely soft, and i'm exhausted, he helps me up and into my clothes, sending me back to my room...

***Few days into Matt & Ryan having visitors, coming home from class...***

On my way home from class, i've enjoyed these days with Kyle and his family, tomorrow we're going on a field trip just for the day, and i think Ryan is going to go buy some stuff for that today.

On the bus with Kyle we get off and walk inside the mansion gates, where Ryan is outside by his sports car, bright purple, fucking awesome looking, he sees me and Kyle and waves.

And waves me over to him, Kyle walks inside the house.

"Come with me, gotta go to the store." He says, and i shrug my shoulders and say yeah, leaving my bag inside and telling Kyle i'm going to help Ryan quick.

And then off we go, i've never been in a car like this, and probably never would have if i didn't know or meet Ryan.

After 10 minutes of driving and small talk, Ryan pulls into a little out looking cliff and stops. And gets out, walks over to my side, and opens my door, when he starts fiddling with his shorts, oh, he wants some privacy, i grin.

"Going crazy in my own house..." He says with a groan, as i help him get his pants down, and his dick swings free, semi hard, he's been thinking of this on the way out here.

I lean in and kiss the shaft down to the base, hearing him moan, i put my right hand around his dick and slowly strokes him, getting him fully erect.

I plant my lips to his thick shaft, kissing him, parting my lips a bit, swirling my tongue out, really getting him wet, and i do that all the way up to the head, and i have my hand holding him by the base, as i come eye to eye with his large head, with a bead of precum forming at the tip.

I look up, at my man, staring back at me, moving a hand down to bundle my hair up.

As i submit to him, wrapping my mouth and lips around his cock, taking him inside, the bulbous head, tasting him and his precum.

"Damn you are so good at sucking dick." Ryan moans out, throbbing in my mouth.

God i love his praise, i love sucking his dick, i love sucking cock.

"Mhmmmm...." I moan long, humming on his dick, as i suck the head of his cock lovingly, sucking the precum right out of him.

He loves that, he's groaning, filling my mouth with his size, i pull off his dick and spit and just drool on his shaft, stroking him fast, getting him all wet and sloppy, before taking him back in my mouth, sucking him deeper.

And there i was, by the car door of his expensive sports car, on my knees almost, sucking cock, and i love it, hearing him groan for me, bundling up my hair, praising me, his cock twitching in my mouth, dribbling precum for me.

This was exactly what i wanted, and my boyfriend had made it all possible.

And he had a thick load to reward me with soon, he was right, i was made for him, for his cock, and i loved it.

I blow him, in the warm sun, drooling and spitting on his long thick shaft, tonguing his head, slurping on his dick, giving him a world-class blowjob, before i started taking him even deeper, gagging on him a few times before getting him down my throat.

I fucking love deep throating him.

And the next 10 minutes are nothing but me gagging and impaling my throat on a larger males dick, i wanted his cum, his fat load, i wanted to make him blow all for me.

"Onngh fuck, you ready for my cum babe?" Ryan grunts, his body tensing, and i feel his cock start to get ready to spurt too.

I smiled as i pulled my mouth off his sloppy wet dripping penis, and looked up, my face drenched in spit and tears.

"I'm ready..." I say and whisper, sticking my tongue out, looking up at him.

And he takes a step back and lines himself up in front of me again, and takes a hand around his dick, starts to stroke himself, and i understand, he wants to cum on my face, mark his territory, he's releasing his stress with me, his chosen female, and he wants to paint my face.

I moaned up at him, i wanted his seed to cover me, to mark me, he grunts dominantly, his cock grows even harder and the angry purple head swells, as his strokes slow down, and he aims it at my face.

"Gonna cum, nnngh!" Ryan says and groans, his hand still holding the base, as the large head and penis twitches and pulses in unison with his tightened up balls.

I have my mouth open, tongue out, ready to take the larger male's thick load right to my face, to be drenched and marked by his seed, i love it, i crave it.

And the larger male releases a bellowing grunt, and he starts shooting a big load, coating the weaker beta male in his juicy potent seed, i close my eyes, taking in his scent and warm spurts, accepting his cum and my place under him.

It's an overwhelming sensation, taking another man's seed on my face, i could feel my pussy tingle, i was so horny for him, as he groaned and released every drop of his load on my face.

I licked my lips, taking a dollop of his cream in my mouth, so fucking good, and a few moments later the dominant male was done, dumping his thick seed all over my face, and he stood there, his still hard cock drooped over my face, his balls almost deflated, after pumping a huge load all over my face, he was breathing hard, i had succeeded in releasing his stress.

And he was happy marking me in his cum, his territory, his property, his cock still very hard, with a drop of white cum by the tip, i was so horny, licking my lips again, before he handed me a towel to wipe my face, we still had to go to the store...

***Matt continues to fall into his feminine role...***

After a few more days of Kyle's family being here, a few field trips, i was tired of them, and i missed wearing nothing but sexy panties & a bra, yoga pants around the house, especially since we started having sex, and my bond to Ryan got stronger, i wanted it even more, i craved to be around and with him all the time.

That night i snuck up to his room, and we fucked, i've been thinking of it every day, i love everything about being a girl now, and today his family were leaving, and i was super hot and turned on ever since i woke up and sat through a boring lecture.

Tonight we were gonna mate, in our home, just the two of us, and i know he wants it too, i sent him a sexy picture of my butt in a thong while at school, and i could tell by his behavior he was horny and desperate to be alone with me again, i've realized my role as the weaker beta male, now feminine, i want to be his female, his mate, be his girl, and i love having sex with him, never having felt a pussy this was natural for me now, taking his dick.

My role now was clear, to be his willing young mate, as i would never spread my own seed, my only way of passing on my genes, was to have an Alpha take interest in me, and one has, a much larger, stronger, more dominant male.

An older experienced Alpha, and e had chosen me, ever since i sent Kyle that picture of me, Ryan knew i was a faggot, and now i'm his girl, he's my boyfriend, and together we were bonding and becoming a pair, mating, a mating pair, a bonded pair, and i knew the only way of passing on my weak beta genes now, was to become a girl, and take his seed, and with his strong Alpha genes, i would bear him a child, and thus my own genes forward, it was only natural for me, my body changed in the presence of an Alpha, and now i knew this was the only way.

And i know it's possible, i've read all about Alphas and betas, i had to do it, i was determined, i want it, i was made for him.

I wasn't scared of it, it didn't seem weird, i was a faggot just as Ryan said, i was meant for this, god i'm so horny, i can't wait for tonight.

We said bye after dinner, it was a great dinner, Kyle hoped i would find a way out of living here, and i feigned ignorance, no way i thought to myself, i fucking love what's happened to me.

Then they left, Ryan locked the door, turned to me.

And pulled me close to him, hands down my back, one grabbing my ass, for the firs time in over a week, he was touching me, he was happy.

Leaning down to kiss me, i stood on my toes, and put my arms around him, as we kissed long and deep, fuck this is so good, i can already feel myself getting wet, ready for sex.

"Get out of those clothes, and cleanup the kitchen, then we turn in early, you sleep in my bed tonight." He instructs me, kissing me, grabbing at my ass, and i moaned softly, sleeping in his bed is a big step, he wants me close, but first we're going to fuck

I did what he said, got naked and put on a brand-new pair of expensive underwear, and then cleaned up in the kitchen and i walked upstairs, to his room, this was a big moment, to sleep in his bed after we mate, god this is hot, but i want it, every being in me and primal instinct i have needs to be with him, and he wants me.

I take a deep breath before entering his room, but i want this, i'm ready to become one with him, bind myself to another man, to an Alpha male.

He's in here, turning to me as he closes the blinds to his large windows, smiling at me, as i close the door after me, this was happening, i was too far gone, and i wanted it so bad, wanted and chosen by a larger male, he's attracted to me and vice versa.

MingusLee
MingusLee
85 Followers