Matt Needs a Place to Stay... Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We drove home, and i am so fucking horny now, i want his cock, we are going straight upstairs to our new bed together for the first time.

In the car i i put one hand on his thigh, teasing him, he reached over and did the same to me, and my body tingled. I was so turned on by his touch, i can't wait to feel his cock.

We finally get home and we both rush inside, up the stairs, i'm giggling as we race to our bedroom and our new bed.

Both getting naked as fast as possible, i stand facing him as i'm fully nude, he slips his pants & underwear down together in one motion, his penis half hard, but still, ten times if not bigger than my tiny wimp dick tucked between my thick thighs, it's become natural for me to show submission to him and i get close to him, showing him my naked fit body, a feminine moan escapes my lips, he easily turns me around and we g closer to the bed, the soft material against my legs, so pure, this would be the best and softest bed i've ever felt. 

He stands behind me, his hands holding my shoulders, i can feel his breath against my neck and ear, i shudder, he can smell how horny i am, oozing feminine pheromones for him, my mate.

And then i feel it, his cock rising to the fullest, poking against my lower back, this is so hot, i am dripping wet for him, as he takes in my scent, his strong broad frame towering behind me, as both our primal instincts take over.

A minute later we both start getting up on the bed, so soft, i'm on all fours, and he follows me, the much larger and dominant male crawls up ontop of me, over my back, his arms by my side, his legs down, but his much bigger and taller body towers over me, and i feel his penis poke against my right thigh, the goal, my pink hole just a bit up and to the left, exposed to the world, his hole.

His breath by my ear as he lowers his head, i angle to face him, as our eyes meet, and our lips get closer and closer, we kiss, for the first time on our new bed.

Almost panting by how hot and sexy our kiss is, i bite my lip and look deep into his eyes, as he reaches down my back, to grab his dick, about to line his cock up with my pink wet asshole, that only he has ever seen, and that only he has ever felt, that is why he's my mate.

"Put it in baby...." I whisper, biting my lip & nodding, looking into his eyes, submitting to an Alpha male on the highest level possible, telling him to put his penis in me.

Ryan rises up over my back, towering, i look straight forward, biting my lip, feeling the soft material of the bed in my hands, relaxing my asshole, puckering it for my mate's large cock, as he positions the big bulbous purple head directly to my entrance, and pushes forward, a soft moan leaves my lips when i feel him pressing into me, applying some force as the large penis easily wins, stretching my tiny pink asshole around the angry flared head, conquering me with a grunt, sliding the head and several inches of himself into me.

"Ohhhh, aahhhhh, that's it baby..." I moan and sigh, relaxing my hole around him, as he steadily thrusts deeper, before letting go off his dick, grabbing my ass instead, grunting dominantly, his head over mine.

Setting down his hand & arm by my side after feeling my ass, brushing his nose to the back of my head & hair, grunting like the Alpha he is, mating with his female. So fucking good, as he steadily & slowly sunk deeper and deeper into me.

"Fuuuuck, god, this is good babe...." He groans out, his breath heavy, his cock twitching inside me, giving me that extra tingle, that my feminine body now craves.

"Yes, oh god yes baby, ahhhh, you feel so fucking good...." I moan and groan myself, arching my back, feeling his dick slide deeper.

One more thrust, and Ryan, my mate has slid his cock as deep as possible, bottoming out, feeling him deep in my belly, throbbing & leaking his juicy precum, deep into me.

He grunts by my ear, a loud deep grunt, as he went balls deep, taking my young tight boy pussy from behind.

Arching my back also pushed my balls up a bit, and now when he bottomed out, i began feeling an intense heat, realizing his full, heavy testicles were pushing up to my body, completely covering and dominating my weak limp boy dick and balls, feeling the cum in his huge balls churn and move as he slid his erect cock deep inside my asshole.

I moaned, submitting, feeling him deep inside me and the full weight of his balls resting against my skin, over and covering my balls aswell.

"I love being deep inside you, you feel so good around my cock...." He groans out, gasping a bit, as he flexes his dick, and humps into me, making me squeal from the sensation, and his balls rumbling into me.

"M-me too, ngh, i love feeling you inside me ahhh......" I whisper back, moaning, giving in to my stronger female urges, arching my back, tightening my hole around him.

And a minute later, he starts withdrawing, a few inches before ramming back in, to pleased groans and moans from us both, he repeats it, a taking it out a bit more every time, until just his big thick head remains inside, he starts pounding me from behind, stretching my hole, using his fuck hole, his pussy.

My tits are bouncing, as the larger male rocks into me, his cock thrusting in and out of me, our new bed taking the rough intense breeding of a young beta and an older Alpha well.

Feeling him throb as he slid in, so fucking hot, my body moving and reacting to him, climaxing around his cock over & over as he brought me to countless orgasms.

Moaning into my ear, as i bite my lip and pussy clenches his penis, it was natural, being his housewife now...

I had already creamed on his dick multiple times, his magnificent dick bringing me there, i wanted him to come now, i wanted him to fill me up and breed, breed me into the beautiful girl i am.

And i could tell he was getting closer, his balls plump and pull, clapping into my body, against my tiny balls, harder and harder as they got ready to blow it's very potent and prized load.

His groans by my ear, erratic and his breath heavy, his need to cum taking over, his need to fill the tiny pink pussy he was pounding, his primal urges to fill his female.

After making me cum several times, it was his turn to unload.

Grunting loudly on his next deep thrust, he stayed inside me, his balls convulsing and pumping, i felt him unload deep in my stomach, pouring his thick warm sperm where it would never get out, only soak and change me into a girl.

"Ahh oh god baby, i feel it...." I moan, clenching my muscles around him, as his cock throbs and reloads, shooting again and again.

Filling my belly to the overflow with virile thick seed, moaning into my ear as he presses down on top of me, as i take more cum inside me, inside my bowels, more cum than i have ever shot when i was a weak beta boy.

"Fill me... i want it...." I moan quietly again, biting my lip, nonstop feeling him throb and pulse, painting my insides white, feeling the sheer force of his bursts hitting my inner walls.

And after more than a dozen thick spurts unloading inside me, i could feel the heavy weight in my belly, as his sperm warmed me up and pooled in me.

I looked down under, my breast and then a bulging tummy, where the evidence of a much larger male had deposited all his cum, and i kept looking, looking back at my legs, my thighs, where his huge testicles started drooping down, as he was emptying himself inside me.

Breathing heavily over my back, into my neck, before he sat up, and held my ass and hips with his hands, looking at my ass when he slowly pulls out of me, i peeked up and looker over my shoulder, feeling his cock slip out of me, and my pink hole closed up so fast, not leaving a trace of the monstrous load he just pumped me full of his cum.

And that's just what he wanted, every drop of his seed inside me, not getting out. He smiled wide and leaned down over me again, his hand over mine, intertwining as our faces got closer, our lips meeting, a sweaty long kiss, a perfect first test drive on our new bed.

And as he pulled away, and got off me, into the shower, words ran through my head, still on all fours, feeling the weight of his cum in my belly, i realize i really like this, i really like Ryan too...