All Comments on 'Matte Pantyhose - Kinky Night Shift'

by queennylon

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
kev_mo4989kev_mo4989over 2 years ago

Another great story. Love hearing about your naughty nylon adventures. They are such a turn on. Look forward to reading more of them. :)

LovesflashersLovesflashersover 2 years ago

I love knowing that there are women like you out there. That love pantyhose and high heels and have a naughty side. Love how the character let her mind run wild with fantasies and that it made her so hot she just had to play with her pussy. I look forward to the next story

queennylonqueennylonover 2 years agoAuthor

Hello kev_mo4989 and Lovesflashers, thank you so much for your lovely feedback, so happy to hear you both enjoyed it!

VitexVitexover 2 years ago

Hot story, especially since such uniforms are often tight with a tight skirt and a fly at the back showing the legs.

NylonianNylonianover 2 years ago

Queennylon, my gosh! I feel so honoured that you actually wrote a story dedicated to me. I'm going to have to write a story and dedicate it to you now. I promise you that I'll work hard on making it as erotic, sexy and descriptive as possible. You definitely have a knack for conjuring up a very erotic imagery. I am sitting here picturing you in your hotel concierge outfit and will definitely have to fit that idea into a fantasy/story of mine for the future! To be quite honest, as someone who has had a thing for cocktail waitresses in nice, soft matte nylons, this is quite the treat for me. Thanks again for the vivid and sexy story. Can't wait 'til the next installment! Merry Christmas.

queennylonqueennylonover 2 years agoAuthor

Hello Nylonian, thank you so much for your lovely feedback, you are always so kind and such a gentleman! It's so wonderful to hear that you enjoyed this submission, and there are more submissions coming, still plenty of fun episodes to share from the concierge days. And Wow a story from you dedicated to me? You sure know how to make someone feel very special, don't you? Also, thank you for your lovely thought Nylonian, can't wait to read it :-) Merry Christmas to you too, have a lovely holiday season :-)

NylonianNylonianover 2 years ago

Finally finished that story that's dedicate to you. It got published yesterday. Excited to read what you think about it from someone with concierge experience!

MrDuMrDu3 months ago

this was a hot read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userqueennylon@queennylon
Just someone with high sex drive and love indulging the hidden naughty side in private. Also a lover of hosieries, stilettos and exhibitionism. Generally open minded but do NOT like anything illegal or super weird. So please respect that.