Pantyhose Crazy Switch

Story Info
He went into a frenzied state every time I wore white pantyhose.
952 words
4.69
10.2k
21
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
April602
April602
995 Followers

Short true story

A few years back, I had a fling with a gentleman named Michael. He was divorced and had his own place, which made meeting him very easy and casual... just the way I liked it.

Michael was a professional who was easy-going and classy. He was always a gentleman. Sex was always good and he was very considerate of my needs. I enjoyed having sex with Michael.

About two months into our relationship, he requested I wear white pantyhose. He told me he loved pantyhose...but they had to be white. I thought that was strange, but hey, we all have our fetishes.

I have always preferred bare legs and didn't even own white pantyhose. But Michael kept asking. So one day, I decided to surprise him. I bought a pair and made arrangements to meet him at his place as usual. I wore a short skirt and boots to accentuate my long legs.

I knocked on his door. The minute I stepped through the door, he fell to the ground, wrapped his arms around my legs, and buried his face in my thighs. I just gasped -- his reaction caught me by surprise. He was always cool and relaxed, so this was completely out of character.

As I stood there, he ran his hands up and down my legs... It reminded me of how a dog acts when someone new comes to the house. I practically had to beat him off of me.

I managed to move onto the living room couch. His head fell into my lap as his hands were all over my legs. I yelled at him to stop drooling all over my legs. I didn't know what had gotten into him.

He quickly dropped his pants and began jerking off on my legs. I was dumbfounded. I just sat there and watched. Within seconds, he let out a loud moan and ejaculated all over my pantyhose.

Holy shit... I had never seen him like this before. Actually, I had never seen a man act like this before. He sprayed a large stream of cum all over my legs.

But he wasn't finished...he rubbed his semen all over my nylons, including my feet. He then proceeded to jerk off again. What the hell?

I was taken aback. He was completely focused on my white pantyhose -- they could have been on anybody. He was in a frenzied state. How could pantyhose have this effect on a previously normal man? This was a first for me.

I had to get control. I screamed at him to stop. He seemed to snap out of his frenzied state and apologised as he regained some of his composure.

I told him if he jerked off one more time, I was leaving. He apologised again.

Then I asked him, "Are you going to fuck me or not?" After-all, that's why I am here. " His behaviour was a real turn on, and I was soaking wet.

He smiled and asked if I could keep the pantyhose on while we had sex. I agreed.

He lifted my legs up to my chest and immediately buried his face in my crotch. He ground his face into the crotch of my pantyhose. They were soaking wet by now as his behaviour had me very aroused. He was making all kinds of weird noises as he bit and torn into them.

He managed to rip an opening with his teeth and worked his tongue onto my now exposed, swollen clit. I just leaned back on the couch and enjoyed myself. I felt a finger slide into me.

Michael was now breathing heavily... was he going to ejaculate while finger fucking me? Michael was going wild with his tongue and fingers. His excitement caused me to climax.

I finally yelled, "Fuck me please."

Then he went wild. I had never seen him so aroused. I reached down to remove my pantyhose, but he quickly stopped me. He continued to hold my legs up as he slid his throbbing cock through the opening he made in my pantyhose.

He let out a loud gasp as he moaned, "Oh, that is so tight."

He fucked me like a wild animal, over and over. It was one of the craziest encounters I have ever had and I loved it.

He came inside of me several times that afternoon. By the time I had to leave, we were both exhausted and spent. He insisted I leave my cum/juice soaked nylons with him. It wasn't like I wanted them. I teased him, knowing full well he was going to masturbate to them after I left. He just grinned.

I could not believe how a pair of white pantyhose could make a man go so wild. It was like they flipped a crazy switch in his head.

The experience made me curious. I wore a pair for my husband. He liked them, but there was no special reaction from my husband.

I began wearing white pantyhose for Michael all the time. The reaction was always the same. He would pull me into the living room, bend me over the back of the couch, rip open the pantyhose and give it to me hard from behind...over and over. I thought his reaction would fizzle out after a while but it never did.

The sex was fantastic. I liked the idea that he lost all control. That he was crazy about me... well, maybe not me, but the pantyhose... but I enjoyed being taken like that.

Do you have a crazy switch and what flips it for you?

Feel free to visit my forum thread for pictures and more discussions about my stories.

April602
April602
995 Followers