All Comments on 'Matter of Size'

by edrider73

Sort by:
  • 68 Comments
betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Wow

This is hilarious. This man was brilliant. He fed on the curiosity of all the women in school he wanted and got them. His technique was genius. Although complete I would have liked to read about the girl's reaction when they discovered they all put out to him and asked him for it. Excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Matt Moreau will.......

fucking 5star the shit out of this story!!!!! A lot of other writers and regular commenters should really love it too. Stories like this are great to give hope to the little man. Audrey DID seem like the perfect woman for Jasper, but we here in literotica land, know that 20 years down the road, she'll be looking to trade up as well, especially if she stays friends with all of these catty sluts. Besides, it was only 2 days ago, that cpete educated us to the infidelity inevitability of bored and complacent housewives. But anyway, I digress. I really liked how you did a great job with character development AND interwove it almost exclusively through the use of realistic dialogue. Regardless of story topic, or plotline, achieving interesting characters, and crafting good dialogue seem to be two of the hardest things to find within a lot of stories around here. So great job! Technically proficient! Well Done! and Bloody good show!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
We'll done!

Fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Just for clarification

While you did not say outright, you gave the impression that Jasper has a normal size penis. It was a grower, not a show-er. He used ice or cold water to make it shrink. He just used a ploy to get the girls to come to him. That is the sneakiest thing I've every heard. He doesn't care what they say behind his back because he is the one tricking them. So did I read this right?

killerwhale681killerwhale681over 10 years ago
Food for thought

So he used gossip and curiosity with a pretended sense of masochism against that senior class.....that's the trickiest plot line I can remember....a weaponized use of psychological principles.....5*

ILienBagbyILienBagbyover 10 years ago
This story deserves only

one little word of comment, "great;" but it also deserves a vote ---of "five" BIG stars.

Slv2phoseSlv2phoseover 10 years ago
Well done

A very unique story. It would have been better if the one married to Jasper gloated more about how great of a lover her husband is.. Then to have her friends all now be jealous and angry at Jasper for doing what he did. But I liked it though.

cpetecpeteover 10 years ago
Ha Ha Ha

I LOVE it when a plan comes together

Outstanding! Fine tale

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 10 years ago
A different plot!

Well written and something different. That's all good!

Sidney43Sidney43over 10 years ago

Interesting twist on a story about "showers and growers". One person commented about gloating and the truth is she doesn't have to because they now realize what they could have had and that is a husband who is a terrific lover. The story does imply that all the cheer leaders and song leaders were more than a bit naive about male equipment and that is a bit of a stretch, no pun intended.

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 10 years ago
Morals

What a great little story and a well thought out plan and dialogue.

I must say that Jasper did nothing wrong, he did not cheat on any girl as he was not dating them, he appealed to their vain emotional swallow nature to make them feel good about them selves.

What the story did not mention was why his now wife was in turmoil between him and her other 2 lovers ! ?

And for a welcome change a guy who wad not a small cock, pathetic excuse for a male. Who use a very original techniques to lure pretty females into his bed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very good

It just needed a better finish, the reactions,that would have been so much fun to read. Also when Audrey went home to jasper. Oh my.

I think you missed the boat there, but for originality and creativity a solid 5*****

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
cucks with small dicks

are going to love this. To much cock talk.

IronDragonIronDragonover 10 years ago
Great comedy.

It read like a teen sex romp, to be honest. The ones from the '80s spring to mind. Great stuff, man. Keep it up!

5 Stars.

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
5*****

Good story. Why have not Jasper any children in this story? It is strange......I could understand better Jasper became a good husband from a funny lady (girl) killer.

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 10 years ago
Clever and Original

Didn't see the end coming. Reminds me of the old story about the young bull and the old bull. They are out walking and come across a whole herd of cows. They young bull says, "let's run down there and get us a cow." The old bull says, "let's walk down there and get them all."

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
I GUESS THE SECRET STILL IS

unless the readers can 2nd guess the ice cubes, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
SMALL WORTHLESS STORY.

Not sexy,a waste of the readers time.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 10 years ago
5*

An interesting and different story.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Anon 'clarification' spelled it out

Despite Anon 'clarification' spelling out the details of Hubby's clever HS ploy, there are STILL subsequent commenters who take Hubby's claim to be factual???

Yes, it IS different. Yes, I enjoyed it immensely! I did suspect something like that as his approach was first being detailed ... what was not included is that, by the time he started drilling the semi-experienced girls, they were so MUCH more stimulated that the intromission was easy, and the pussies were getting numb from numerous orgasms, so they had little perception of his actual size and so substituted his claimed 'inferiority.' Why would a guy claim to be smaller than he really is? Then the ice to get it down to 'defense from freezing off' size!

However, I missed one critical criterion in this tale! There were NO wives (except perhaps the 'old' tutor!) during the 'adventuresome' portion of this tale!

a clear 5* (although maybe not in LW ... quibble, quibble!)

looking4itlooking4itover 10 years ago

Really didn't do anything for me. So he got to have sex with all the popular crowd once. But, from the sound of the discussions he didn't make much of an impression on any of them and while he had one laugh on them they have been laughing and deriding him (behind his back I guess) fir literally years. "He who laughs last..." if you know what I mean. My biggest worry is that wifey having to sit through the constant derision of hubby will eventually leave the hen group or begin to lose self respect for him. Slippery slope from there. My opinion, stupid cackling group of hens should find a new hobby...Russian roulette???

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
trick or

sounds like he came up with a new way to get sex. pity sex that wasn`t

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Funny story, just wrong section.

This was funny and amusing. Definitely should've been in the Humor/Satire section.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago

Thanks for the offering. I get it, just don't think it finished well.

HoosierFriendHoosierFriendover 10 years ago
impressive!

You and your editor do great stuff. I certainly will be watching for more.

catphan8catphan8over 10 years ago

I liked the idea of doing something a little different. It didn't exactly come off in the end but it wasn't bad and I liked the creativity. Keep writing man! 3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Punch Line

Well delivered, punch line...

over 20 comments for a story that didn't rate as hot? Quite surprised.

FullCircle56FullCircle56over 10 years ago
Good Little Story

Enjoyed this one for the humor. Nice change of pace. Thanks for posting.

tygztygzover 10 years ago

Impressed to see a well-written story about "size"!

chytownchytownover 10 years ago
Good Read***

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good Story

That was funny - he actually screwed almost every popular girl in his senior class. And the girls think they were the ones who bested him.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 10 years ago
well written but

really kind of stupid

elHosedelHosedover 10 years ago
I thought "growers" and "showers"...

...were common knowledge by middle school.

As for the story, it's actually very funny. Reminds me of a guy I met, fat derpy bald fucker, who could pull 10s on a regular basis. He wasn't hung either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
cute story how to get a girl curious enought to seduce you

nice

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
CINCO ESTRELLAS ! * * * * *

WELL ?! IT WORKS.

javmor79javmor79about 10 years ago

Nice story, but I'm not sure that tactic would work in high school. Kids in high school are too shallow to have sex with someone who is rumored to have a little penis because they are curious. Usually kids in high school do things that they could brag to their friends. Having sex with the little dick kid is not bragging material. It was an enjoyable story though.

megachurchmegachurchalmost 10 years ago
Mignificent!!!

Worthy of O'Henry!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
HOLY CRAP!

Edrider wrote a decent story with a decent ending. Surely goodness and mercy are following.

cindylynn34cindylynn34over 9 years ago
sneaky good

glad i kept reading

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Way to go, Ed!

You should consider my stories like this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This is a good story . . .

but not a great story. The CONCEPT of the story, however, is fantastic

Five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good

You are playing games with strange ideas and development, cool. A future writer maybe. You're playing with us lol.....

bill...

5s

nancyharpman17nancyharpman17over 7 years ago
One Of Your Better Stories

This had a comedic quality to it. Oh, and I knew a guy like him in high school. Maybe 4 inches long soft but when it got hard, it was twice as long. Plenty enough to suit any high school girl.

boatbummboatbummover 6 years ago
The Old Ice Bucket Trick!

LMAO at this one! Just as funny the second time through.

Very clever "bait" to get the fish on the line, then let the expert, multiple-orgasm cunt sucking reel them in... until they're so worked up they beg him for a fucking. The best "size" story I've ever read here, thanks!

OvercriticalOvercriticalover 6 years ago
Nicely Done

I had some idea as I was reading this tale about what was going on, but I'll admit I never thought of the ice trick. I'm not sure why anyone would think of such a thing unless it was to do exactly what Jasper did. But the last line was hilarious and I really appreciated the punch line. Thanks for a good laugh! 4*

EzrollinEzrollinover 6 years ago
A Classic...

A clever little story, well told and I assume original. Maybe not everyone's cup of tea, so just discard any negative comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good.....

But not finished!!!!!

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 6 years ago
Missing Paragraph?

It seems like there is a missing paragraph. When Jasper told Audrey about his exploits, there should have been some verbiage about the small dick scam and the use of ice to shrink his stuff. It was implied when she described her first experience with him, but that was not enough.

I read this before and thought that existed. Has this been edited since it was submitted?

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchabout 6 years ago
Creative, funny, and perfectly planned to play on the ill intentions of foolish teens

Good job ER!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Very cool

I thought it was a great story how he managed to get the girls to want to check him out awesome. I would like to see another chapter now his wife knows the story he told her is real.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Nice

Pretty funny story. Haven't seen that before.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
zzzzzzzzzzzzz

This is a site for SEX stories; not high school writing class

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
i get it

it's clever, and i largely enjoyed it.

technically the story ended well enough, but it did feel like a abrupt ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
OMG! The impossible happens!

Edrider writes a story in which no man gets fisted or otherwise abused or trod upon! Instead the story is about silly high school girls getting fooled and having sex. Actually pretty funny and if it had actually had an ending it would have been pretty good. But once again the lack of an ending ruins the overall story. Typical Edrider.

2 stars

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Ok girls when cold turns turtle

Fooled how many girls

Good story enjoyed

4 stars

tangledweedtangledweedover 3 years ago

Funny enough, but why was Jasper still freezing his cock later on with Audrey? His senior year of seduction was over and once his needle dick trick was no longer needed, why would he pull out of Audrey and into an ice pack?

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinionalmost 3 years ago

If you read between the lines I think it's obvious that Jasper was the one to start the story that his penis was tiny so he could get more kitty. Unless the man is over sized, as in super big, most women can't tell how big a penis is just from insertion in there vagina. After all that was what it was made to do.

On a lighter note. When I first came north to live it was late July. The water temperature at home was the low 80's. Some of my new friends had a stream that was dug out for a swimming hole that was 4 feet deep with a rope to swing out to drop into the middle. What they didn't tell me was that the water that was feeding it was the ice melt run off from one of the Vermont Ski Centers. Ohhhhh was that cold. my legs turned blue and I thought I would never see mini-me and the family jewels ever again. Once I could feel my legs again and I warmed up, all was good. Asleep, he isn't impressive, but awake I'm a little above average in all dimensions. Never had any complaints. You just have to know how to use it.

Beast1961caBeast1961caover 2 years ago

Bad ending... or rather, no ending...

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

Strange story, somewhat absurd but original. So, I can give it a pass for originality but there is really nothing more than that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

great story. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Amazing the things high school boys will do to get pussy. This is likely the most original trick I've ever heard pulled, but of course it's just a fantasy, right? Fiction?

Well done. Kudos and 5 out of 5 for imaginative storytelling. More please.

ibuguseribuguserover 1 year ago

5*. Great story.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 1 year ago

""She just can't imagine everybody knows about Jasper." - She obviously knows how big he is, and is presumably satisfied, so what's the problem?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

To many of the commenters below: read the full story to the end. The wife Audrey is NOT upset about her husband's penis size. When aroused he is pretty big. She was surprised to hear the story he had confessed about his senior year was correct. But after hearing all the women and how they acted and got reeled in and snickered about his "apparent" dick size, I doubt she is outraged. I am sure she will talk to him about but also realize that though he was a pervert, he did it in a way that didn't seemed to hurt any of his conquests (great sex and he made them feel superior while they saw his cold, flaccid penis afterwards). Creative story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
original...

...but dumb

dgfergiedgfergie7 months ago

A very intelligent young man. good story and curiosity proves it.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Fun, very imaginative story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous