Matter Undermined

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was a problem. This was so great, I didn't want it to end yet. Well, what if it didn't have to end? What if I had complete control of my dick, including hardness and time of ejaculation? Change. And who cared about a stupid refractory period anyways. With my powers I should be able to cum over and over again. I deserved to. Change.

I groaned into Brittney's ear as I kept up the rut, thanks to my new muscles, as she cycled through orgasm after orgasm, the moment one died down, another immediately taking it's place. This was just so great, and my dick was in agonizing heaven, stuck at the moment right before ejaculation.

And while this was great, Greg would be finished cleaning soon, and I really, really wanted to cum. But I didn't want to have to deal with a pregnancy scare. Well, what if I could make it so my sperm would only impregnate when I wanted it to. In fact, what if I could use my sperm as bacterial invaders instead, letting them infect the recipient with little receivers attuned to me, until they were no more than my puppets, with my sperm effectively controlling them. Oh that was hot. Change.

With that, I decided it was time, and erupted into Brittney, my grunts turning into a quiet roar as I released my cum. Surprisingly, it really wasn't much, and it didn't feel too forceful. In the future, I wanted to cum a lot more every time, with a lot of force. Change.

"Whew," I said, catching my breath as I kept Brittney pinned against the wall, my dick still inside her cunt. After a minute, I pulled out, and grabbed a paper towel to clean off my dick. In the future, I'd need to make sure I had a trained bitch on hand to clean my dick for me.

"Clean yourself up," I told her, disinterested now that I had relieved myself, a little disgusted because, damn, I could have-- and deserved to have-- fucked a much finer bitch. "I'll tell Greg you had to rush to the bathroom for an... emergency."

Walking out, I shook my head. Really, if only I could have made her pretty.

That's when a new thought entered my mind.

Why should my mind be relegated to just my body?

12