All Comments on 'Matthew and Melody Ch. 01'

by hotpastdawn

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
BH54BH54almost 2 years ago

She needs to divorce this loser. Anyone stupid enough to give his wife to a guy with a huge cock deserves to lose her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

he needed to suck the guys dick clean when he finished

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I see this as a love story. Husband wants wife to enjoy different sexual things... love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is my fantasy to a T other than I’d like it to be a stranger or a bull we seek out to be with Jennifer. To have Jennifer experience sexual pleasure that another man give that I can’t. I feel it would be totally selfish to deny her such pleasure. I wish I were the man who could do it for her, but unfortunately I am not.

DoubleduttyDoubleduttyover 1 year ago

To each his own. However, I think he (in my opinion) needs to be more dominant. He just ate another man’s cum out of his wife. Insane to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My wife found this story and we both loved it – good job! It was unique because it was subtle and not overt. To show the hubby’s inadequacy you did not have to resort to humiliating, hurtful, verbal abuse from the wife in your story.

The facts simply spoke for themselves – hubby was sexually worthless when compared with his big-cocked friend who knew how to make her feel like a real woman. A good cuckold story should humiliate the husband and make him feel sexually second class, and yours did so perfectly.

By the end, it was confirmed that the husband had small genitalia. He understood he was an inadequate lover. Lastly, the wife realized that she was now a ‘ruined’ and would heretofore need big cock to satisfy her, instead of her husband’s small penis.

Your story was even hotter because the husband realized that his wife’s eggs should be fertilized by another man’s sperm. If a husband does not contribute his chromosomes he is essentially a genetic eunuch which, is the highest and most noble form of cuckolding!

Here are some quotes from your story that we found very exciting:

“Every aspect of his genitalia outclassed my own. His erection was longer, thicker, and veins stood out prominently on its shaft's surface. The glans of his cock had to be as large as a plum, its wide crown made it visibly distinct at the end of its shaft.” My wife licked her lips as we read that! Every lover that my wife has had, during our 10 years of marriage, had a cock like that. That is why our wives deserve to take lovers.

“Strangely enough, what made me feel the most envious of him were his large testicles. They hung pendulously between his legs. I had no doubt that they were swollen with sperm, sperm that would soon be included in his insemination of my wife.” That was hot! A husband’s admitting he is envious of the lover’s testicles is essential. None of our three children were sired by me. Each was from a different lover that my wife had. Once I saw their huge, virile testicles I knew I had no right to impregnate her.

“Watching my wife worship his large cock and balls with her mouth did not invoke one bit of jealousy in me. I only felt pride. Pride, and lust.” That clearly captures what a cuckold should feel! I am always proud of my wife in these type of situations.

“…she looked over at me and smiled. But it was not a warm, loving smile like she typically gave me. It was a smile of lust and satisfaction. It was the smile that only a slut would convey.” Wonderful! From good wife; to slut wife!

“Only her thigh-high stockings and garter belt remain on her.” Very hot! All three of our children were conceived when my wife was dressed like that!

“I asked him, "Please fuck my wife. Please make her feel the way I can never make her feel. I interrupted … by asking, "May I have the honor of placing you at her entrance?" He agreed by only nodding his head yes as he stared into her eyes. Excellent! My wife always insists that I perform this honor with each new lover she takes. When I hold their big, heavy, meaty cocks in my hand I can understand how sexually inferior I am.

"You're so big inside me. I've never been stretched so wide, so deep. I could get use to this. Please cum inside me, I beg you, please fill my womb with your seed." Wow! My wife wishes every wife in America could experience this – they could get used to it. A wife begging to be knocked up by the Alpha male is the way Mother Nature intended it.

“Finally she resumed speaking, "Last night ruined me. You understand that, right? You had to have known that would happen." Hearing these words, from your own wife, is nirvana for a husband. When my wife first told me this my little penis and tiny testicles shriveled up even more – and, it was the happiest day of my life!

My wife, being a bit mischievous, encourages most of her married, girlfriends to try big cock ‘just once’. Of course, she knows that most of them will be ‘ruined” which, is exactly what she hopes for. She knows that once a wife’s pussy has been stretched beyond all recognition and she has achieved total sexual satisfaction from a lover, the power dynamic in a marriage is changed. Turning a husband into a sexual eunuch should be the goal of all wives. That leads to a much happier marriage.

Great story. We are looking forward to more of Matthew and Melody!

luvtodoitluvtodoitover 1 year ago

Very sexy story! Would love to see a part two.

15091962150919629 months ago

Enjoyed this, hope you continue their journey.

Leroi123Leroi1237 months ago

Beautifully written, sensitive to both the husband and wife, and very erotic! No deriding the husband--Perfect.

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

The comments are hilarious. The cucks are falling all over themselves praising this stink.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhotpastdawn@hotpastdawn
Thoughts, musings, and of course stories of a widowed, highly educated, philosophical fellatrix with a very diverse and extensive sexual history. I would have been a shared wife had my husband lived to realize his desires to be cuckolded by me. Now I write about my own fantasi...