Matthew and Melody Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I knew it would happen."

"That doesn't bother or upset you?"

"No. That's one of the main aspects of my fantasy that you fulfilled. It's what every man who shares his wife wants to happen. It's what every man who shares my fantasy wants to witness for himself."

"Why didn't you warn me that this would happen to me?"

"Because I wanted it to happen for you naturally, organically. If you had expectations going into it, the experience would not have been so profound. What I witnessed last night was your sexual awakening and re-birth. For the first time since I've known you I saw you drop the charade of being the type of woman everyone expects you to be, the type of woman you want me to think that you are, and reveal the woman you truly are, the slut that you've always wanted to set free but were always so afraid to."

"You liked seeing me like that? You likes seeing me be a slut? Even if I'm being a slut for another man instead of you?"

"Oh yes," I whispered in response, "I liked it especially because you were being a slut for another man." My orgasm, the result of her hand continuing to stroke my erection, was fast approaching. She could sense it as well.

"You likes seeing me suck on that big cock? You liked seeing it stretch my tight little pussy deeper and wider than yours ever could? You liked seeing me getting filled with another man's cum?" She paused and then whispered softly in my ear, "I liked it. I loved it. In fact, I want to do it again. I need to do it again. I need to be fucked like that almost as much as I need to eat and breathe."

Upon hearing her words, I climaxed and began ejaculating onto my stomach. When my orgasm subsided, she cuddled even closer against me.

"You know that I love you, Matthew. I love you more than any man in this world."

"I know," I whispered in response, "and I love you, Melody."

"But you do understand this need I have now? The need that you can never possibly satisfy?"

I kissed her softly and looked lovingly into her eyes, "My love, you act as if this need of yours is new. It's not. You've always had this need. I just made it possible for you to be aware of it, and I will continue to make it possible for you to satisfy it in any way I can."

"In a way I almost despise you for making me aware of it. On the other hand, I love you even more for allowing me to satisfy it last night. You really won't mind if we do that again?"

"No, I really don't mind. In fact, I'm looking forward to witnessing you again in that state."

"I do have one other question, though," she asked, "There's something that I'm somewhat confused or even... troubled about."

"What's that?"

"When you went down on me and made me cum with your mouth after he had finished inside me..." her words trailed off.

"Yes? What about it?" I asked playfully.

"Don't get me wrong - I really enjoyed it. It felt amazing. But... you tasted another man's cum. You actually swallowed it, too. Didn't you?"

"I did. I tasted both of you, the combination of your sexual pleasure and climaxes. It was a very erotic experience for me to do that."

"Honestly I was kind of shocked that my own husband would actually taste and swallow another man's cum."

"Think of it as being 'reclaimed' by me. My desire to have you gave me an overwhelming urge to remove your lover's sperm from inside you and replace it with my own."

"I see," she responded pensively.

"My question to you is, beyond the pleasure of the orgasm you had from my mouth and tongue, did the thought of me doing that arouse you? Or did it disgust you?"

"Honestly? It really turned me on. It really hot to think you would do that just to satisfy me, and to take me back for yourself afterward of course."

"I also did it to show you how much I desire you, to prove to you just how much I love you," I added.

"Is that something you want to do again? I mean, clean me afterward?"

"If you'll let me," I whispered, "You may also discover that you enjoy falling asleep next to me while you're full of another man's cum."

"I'd rather you 'reclaim' me the way you did. Besides, I think there's still plenty of Spencer's cum left inside me this morning."

"Then you can expect me to lick you clean each and every time, assuming you want to do this again, and again..."

"I really do love you," she whispered, "but I really love huge cocks now, too."

"I know, and I love you even more now that you realize it. I love you even more now that you are comfortable with allowing your inner slut to reveal herself in my presence."

"You'll probably be seeing a lot more of her now that she has been revealed. But she'll need your help in other ways, too."

"Like how?" I asked.

"Ideas. Suggestions. Encouragement. She's depending on you to help her grow and flourish. There might be some things that she has wanted to explore for a very long time."

"I will cherish her as I do all of those things. She will know that she is always loved and desired."

"I think she already knows," Melody whispered softly into my ear before we fell asleep next to each other once more.

12