Matthew's Solution Ch. 01

Story Info
Matthew's friend might have a solution to his unhappy life.
3.3k words
4.55
27.8k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matthew dropped his bag by the front door rubbing his right hand on his neck, attempting unsuccessfully to relieve the tension of the work day from his strained muscles while using his other hand to loosen his tie.

"That damn well have been the sound of something other than your briefcase on the floor! Damn it Matthew we have hooks for a reason!" The voice came from the kitchen. He sighed quietly, hoping the voice from the other room hadn't heard him, and grudgingly picked up his briefcase by the handle and hung it from an over decorated piece of crap his wife called a hook. He walked lazily to the kitchen, where his wife Stacey was eating an uncooked bowl of broccoli, probably strictly adhering to yet another diet craze.

She gave him a once over before rolling her eyes and dropping a half-eaten tuft of broccoli into the bowl. "God Matthew, can you do anything I tell you?" He looked back at her a little confused and dejected. Seeing the utter puzzlement on his face she sighed loudly and pointed. "Your shoes. Damn you, you always do this. Do you fail this much at work too? You can't even seem..." Her voice trailed off as Matthew slid off his shoes and walked them to the front door. He set them down, her voice still railing at him in the background.

"Fuck man, I wouldn't lie to you" Matthew had scoffed at his friend as they talked in hushed voices in the breakroom earlier that month. "I swear to god, she does anything I tell her to..." Matthew had smiled at his friend as if he were a crazy person.

"Not that it doesn't sound great Georgie, but next time you lie, pick something more believable." Then he had chuckled into his Diet Coke. George had shaken his head, crossed his arms, and leaned back in his chair. "Ok Matt, but don't say I didn't try to get you laid. When's the last time she put out man?" Matt raised an eyebrow sadly. He honestly couldn't remember. Maybe his birthday?

Matthew slid his shoes back on, walked outside and sat in his car. He picked up the phone and pulled up George's number, his thumb hovering over the call button for a few hesitant seconds. When he pressed it, he felt his heart rate rise. If Georgie was telling the truth, Matthew was going to have every single one of his fantasies fulfilled tonight. If he was lying, it wouldn't be any different from the past 6 months at his house. What did he have to lose?

----------------------------------------------------------

Matthew pulled up in front of George's house. George had suggested Matthew observe the product before investing in it. It's what Georgie had done. He told Matthew that he only needed to watch it in action once to get an idea of what it could do and how to use it.

Matthew nonchalantly walked up and rang the doorbell. George swung open the door almost immediately with a huge grin on his face. "Matt! Fuck man! I'm so glad you're here!" He practically dragged Matthew inside and shut the door behind him. He continued to drag him into the kitchen where he opened what Matt assumed was the medicine cabinet and pulled out a pill bottle. The tablet he pulled out was opaque and silvery, with what looked to be glitter floating in it. George dropped the tablet into a glass of water and it all began to fizz like an Alka-Seltzer tablet.

George then went on to explain that this particular flavor tasted just like 7-up. His wife's favorite soda, but they had everything from Fanta orange to diet Pepsi. The whole idea was to make sure the flavor was indiscernible from the original soda.

George popped a couple ice cubes into the glass and walked to the bedroom, motioning for Matt to follow him. When they walked into the room, George's wife Maggie was sitting at her desk, on her laptop working on her novel. She had the classic "hot school teacher" look. Matt had always liked to look at her when he knew his wife wasn't looking. She had huge tits that Matt had always wanted to put his hands on. Just to know what they felt like. Seriously, they had to be Ds at least. That, coupled with her tiny waist, perfect abs, and rounded ass... His dick was already at half mast within 10 seconds. She glanced over, looking over the rim of her glasses when she heard George walk into the room.

"Hi honey, I brought you your afternoon pick me up!"

She smiled politely at Matthew and took the glass from George. She took a sip and set it on a coaster on the desk and tried to straighten her hair, apologizing for not looking more presentable. She was wearing short gym shorts and a shirt that must have shrunk in the wash. It stretched harshly across her boobs, and Matthew noticed that she definitely wasn't wearing a bra. Her nipples pierced the fabric of the shirt in a porn-worth way. She blushed a little at her appearance but said she needed to get back to work.

Matthew looked over at George who gave him a gesture to wait a minute. They stood together and waited. Maggie took several sips from the glass as she worked, typing furiously, erasing whole paragraphs, and typing furiously again. Just as Matthew began to lose faith George pulled him aside. "Listen Matt, what you see here, stays between us ok? This is a thing between men, when we see another man struggling, we can offer this solution, but you never discuss who you've given it to and you never, ever discuss what happens. You have to just show people. Understand?"

Matthew gave George a confused look but nodded his consent anyways. As he turned back at Maggie, he realized her furious typing had stopped. She simply sat there, staring ahead at her computer screen.

George's smile grew ten-fold. "It takes a few minutes for it to kick in, but when it does... well, see for yourself."

"Honey, would you come here please?" George directed. Maggie turned and walked directly toward him. Her face was somewhat blank but she still looked hot as hell. With each delicate step her beautiful boobs jiggled lightly.

"Say hello to Matthew dear."

She turned her face toward Matthew, her features softened and she smiled. When she spoke, it was a barely above a purr. "Hello Matthew."

Matthew looked over at George, who was smiling widely and shrugged. This was so far, unimpressive.

"Strip." Came the next instruction and Matthew's look of shock caused George to laugh before he directed Matthew to look at his wife.

Maggie was pulling the waistband of her shorts down in front of them. Matthew felt like he should avert his eyes, but then again...

As she slid the shorts down her body, she revealed a lacy black thong, barely more than a string. She kicked her shorts to the side and wrapped her arms around her ginormous tits. She pulled her top off and her breasts and perky nipples were exposed to Matthew. He stared in awe. He wanted nothing more than to reach out and touch one of them, to pinch one of those nipples. To put it in between his teeth and bite it. They stood out from her chest, defying all known laws of physics. His mouth opened involuntarily, completely filled with awe.

She dropped the shirt and slid her thumbs under the string of her thong on either hip. As she pulled down, Matthew saw that her mound was shaved bare. He could clearly make out each lip and the slit between them looked like it was already leaking. As she stood in front of them, completely naked, she had a dazed smile on her face.

Matthew averted his gaze and looked over at George who was smiling brightly at his wife. "Piece of work, isn't she?"

Matthew looked again, fully aware of the pressure building behind the zipper of his pants.

"Maggie, assist our guest."

Maggie took a step toward Matthew, reached out and pulled his tie off in one swift movement. She unbuttoned his shirt in uncanny speed and slid it off of his shoulders with ease. Matthew looked questioningly at George who nodded and smirked at him. "Get ready man."

Maggie then dropped to her knees, deftly undid his belt and pulled his pants and boxers down in one motion. Matthew was completely exposed. He felt a little embarrassed, not knowing how he compared to George, though he wasn't small by any means. Matthew's fully engorged dick was 6 inches long and 2 and a half inches wide. Nothing to scoff at he thought to himself. Matthew stepped out of his pants and Maggie motioned for him to take a seat on the chair behind him.

He sat, and Maggie made her way toward him on her knees. Her medium brunette hair hung in curls around her shoulders. Her breasts hung beneath her and swayed hypnotically as she crawled toward him. When she reached him, she sat between his legs on her knees and placed her arms at her side.

She looked Matthew in the eyes, opened her mouth and let her tongue fall delicately over her bottom lip. Maintaining eye contact she opened her jaw further and slid her tongue across the bottom of Matthew's shaft. When she closed her mouth, his dick was enveloped by warmth. She sucked on the tip of his penis for a moment before taking the whole length into her mouth. Matthew let out an involuntary grunt as the tip of his dick brushed the back of Maggie's throat. She hummed softly as she brushed her flat tongue against his shaft.

She began to bob her head up and down slowly. Matthew had never seen a woman enjoy giving a blowjob before, and he hadn't realized how much more attractive it was. Watching her coax the precum out of his tip, letting it drip out and then licking up the side of his penis where it had trailed. All while staring directly at him. He couldn't contain the groans and grunts that escaped him. His body was covered in a thin layer of sweat.

She wrapped her lips around base of his head and swirled her tongue around. He shook. She deep throated him and swallowed around him several times, humming as she went. His eyes rolled back into his head. She grabbed his balls delicately and tugged them. She fondled them and massaged them and he felt his dick begin to twitch. She felt it too, he could tell because she stopped toying with him and began her rhythmic bobbing. He twitched again, feeling his muscles tighten. He was so close. He opened his eyes and stared at her, her bobbing head, her pleading eyes, her moaning throat, then he came. He'd never witnessed a hunger like hers before. She greedily suckled him as his cum shot down her throat. She swallowed around him again and again, begging for more.

After he was done, she kept lapping at his tip, begging for more cum, her lips enclosing and sucking while her tongue danced around. Matthew was so sensitive that he barely thought he could take anymore.

"That's enough pet. Come lay down."

She stood happily, tits bouncing as she did and walked past her husband and laid back on the bed and spread her legs wide, holding her knees with her hands. Matthew couldn't resist standing and walking over to watch.

George stripped and Matthew happily took stock of the fact that he was at least 2 inches longer than George. But George didn't pay Matthew any mind, He stood at the edge of the bed and slid easily into his wife's swollen, leaking pussy. She was a sight. Her sex had spilled juiced down her thighs as she had sucked Matthew off and her whole area glistened. As George slid in and out, a slick slurping noise filled the room.

She began to breathe heavily as George pounded into her, her eyes closed tight, her chin jutting, all the while, her tits bouncing happily. George grunted and moaned as his pace got faster. "Fuck... Maggie, fuck..." He was panting and the squishing sounds were already making sure Matthew was half erect again.

George grimaced and blew his load into his wife. As he pulled out, streams of sticky white cum mixed with Maggie's overflowing juices spilled out of her pussy.

Maggie's dazed smile spread across her face.

George pulled back. "Go for it, Matt."

Matt looked at him again, in shock. George just smiled and gestured toward her. "Oh, and here's a tip, when you're about to come, tell her 'it's time' and she'll finish around you. Don't say I never did anything for you buddy." George began to walk away the turned back. "What flavor do you want man?"

Matt didn't even pause before saying "Dr. Pepper."

George chuckled and left the room, closing the door, giving Matthew some privacy with his wife.

Matthew reached down and grabbed ahold of Maggie's perky breast with one hand and squeezed it like a stress ball. It was so tender and warm and slightly firm. No way these were fake. He groaned just from the pleasure of touching her breast. He positioned himself in between her thighs and grabbed hold of the other breast. He began kneading them and pinching and rolling the nipples between his fingers, satisfied from how hard and small they were.

His dick was fully raised by this point and he inserted into her vagina. It was silky smooth from her juices and so warm. Warmer than her mouth had been. It felt like the most comfortable place in the world. He stood there, balls deep in this woman, this toy, thinking of what she must be experiencing. Two more inches was a lot and he was going to make her beg for it.

Her dazed little smile gave way to nearly closed eyelids and a parted mouth. He watched as she took deep breaths and bit her lower lip when he pushed into her repeatedly. His hands wandered all over her body, feeling every curve, pinching, prodding, squeezing, kneading, thrusting, grunting, groaning. He listened as her moans extended. Fuck she was hot. When he thrust into her, her tits bounced nearly into her face. Fuck.

"Beg for my dick, slut." He heard himself say. He almost shocked himself. He'd always wanted to talk like this to his wife, but she was not into anything besides vanilla sex. Something he wish he had known wouldn't change. Ever.

"Please!" He heard her nearly screaming.

"Oh! Fuck me! Harder! Deeper!"

Her squeals of pleasure delighted him to no end. "Uh! Fuck! Please!" Her tits bouncing continuously, the sound of his balls slapping her perfect ass.

He felt himself getting close.

"It's time!" He shouted, and shook with amazement as she screamed, throat exposed, head thrown back, tussled curls splayed on the bed. Her velvety cavern contracting around him, milking him, causing his dick to twitch and shoot deep into her over and over again. He watched her body convulsing, writhing under his hands, around his penis. She took shallow breaths and moaned loudly over and over again. He never wanted it to end. Eventually, as he stood there, dick still enveloped in her loving little box, he had a thought.

He started at her as her chest heaved from the exertion of her orgasm. He leaned over her and whispered in her ear, "It's time."

And without a single moment of time elapsing, she erupted again into a powerful orgasm, shaking, convulsing in front of him and around his exhausted member. He groaned as her body begged his appendage for more. This orgasm lasted even longer and he shivered as he watched her. She looked delicious. He juices spurted out of her, even with his dick still inside. The bed beneath her round ass was soaking wet.

Matthew realized his own thighs were covered in her sexy flowing desire.

He pulled his member out of her and gawked. She was the most gorgeous thing he'd ever seen.

"It's time!" He yelled at her again.

He watched as stream after stream of her discharge spewed from her sex. He'd seen a lot of porn in his day... but this? This was amazing. He wanted to stay here forever watching her squirm in pleasure, but a hand on his shoulder told him it was time to snap back to reality.

George walked Matt to the bathroom and allowed him to shower and get dressed. Matt listened as he showered to the woman in the next room get impaled and orgasm over and over again. The feverish pitches she reached were hypnotic. By the time he was out of the shower he was fully erect again, cursing the fact that he'd have to leave.

He walked out of the bathroom and was greeted by the sight of his friend being titty fucked. He hadn't even thought of that. Kicking himself for not having taking more advantage of the situation he looked on.

George saw him and said "Stop, you wait here, and don't move a muscle. Understand?"

"Of course, dearest." Came the delighting response.

George walked a reluctant Matthew out of his bedroom.

"Fuck Georgie... she's well trained I'll admit but..."

George cut him off. "Matt, there's no training involved, it's this fucking pill man. It makes them extremely compliant and open to suggestion. That phrase I threw in there is from consistent use. It's like hypnotism in some ways. She wakes up in the morning and can't remember much of what happened, except that she did it. That's the best fucking part man, it makes her think she did it on her own. When she's still in her daze I can also tell her to forget things. I swear it's the best fucking thing that's ever happened to me!"

Matthew stared at him, unable to believe what he was hearing.

"So you're saying that I could give this to Stacey and..."

"She'd become your fuck slave more or less dude. I could teach you how to implement phrases and orders. They fucking love it man."

"But it's not really them."

"Not true man, it's just opening them up. It's all stuff they want, but they're too shy or concerned to play out. I get her in this state and ask her what she wants and the things that come spilling out of her fucking sexy mouth man. That bitch makes it like I'm living in Pornhub."

Matthew looked back at the bedroom.

"Listen, I've known you for forever. I'll spot you two pills. Take them home, see how you like them. If you want, I'll get some ordered for you. What do you think?"

"How long do the effects last?"

"About 9 hours." George laughed "When I was home all weekend once I filled the cup with my cum when she was already under and put the new pill in that. Fuck it was so hot to watch her guzzle it all up."

Matthew scratched his head. "Has she always been that... Well..."

"Like a Super Soaker? No man, these pills make them horny as fuck. Make they're pussy super sensitive and get their clit to swell up huge. I fucking love it."

Matthew deliberated for a moment and then stuck out his hand. "Alright Georgie, but if you're pulling my fucking leg, I will tell your wife how much you like to flirt with the front desk attendant. I'm sure there's no way she'd be bending over backwards for you if she knew."

George handed the two small pills to Matthew with a smirk on his face and escorted him to the door.

"Now if you don't mind Matty boy, I've got at least 6 more hours left, and I'd rather not waste them talking to you." He opened the door politely, but the look on his face obviously said "Beat it."