Mattie Pt. 01

Story Info
Promiscuous Private Investigator.
4.2k words
4.46
19.9k
30

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BJB69
BJB69
1,097 Followers

Mattie sat her smart phone on her desk and picked up her latte. After a quick sip, she put it down, took her long legs off her desk, stood and walked over to look out her second story window. "Seems like it's always feast or famine," she thought to herself. "Unfortunately, it's been famine for the past month." As she looked out her window, she noticed a well dressed older man cross the street towards her building. Yes, it was her building. She was given a good deal on the small two story building several years ago, and since she had a few extra dollars from her divorce, she bought it. The downstairs was rented by a coffee shop and bakery and she had the second floor for her PI office.

A few minutes later, she heard a knock on her door, and then the man entered her office. She quickly noticed that he appeared to be about 60 years old, 5'10" tall and maybe 200 pounds. He looked to have been muscular, but was now starting to get a bit of a paunch.

He said, "Are you Mattie Murphy the private investigator?"

She nodded her head and stood up and reached for his hand. When they shook, she noticed that he had a strong grip and soft hands. "What can I do for you, Mr . . . uh?"

"Price," he said. "Jonathan Price." He looked at the pretty white woman standing in front of him. She appeared to be about five or six inches shorter than him. She had a very shapely body and her short skirt showed off great legs. She had red hair and blue eyes and a beautiful smile. His friend, and previous client of hers, had told him that she was the hottest PI he had ever seen, and Jonathan had to agree.

She noticed him checking out her whole body, and she said, "Please have a seat. Now what can I do for you, Mr. Price?"

"Perry Jackson recommended you to me, Ms. Murphy."

"Please call me Mattie," she said. "I remember Mr. Jackson."

"Well, I would like to hire you for a few weeks to follow one of my employees."

"And why would I be following him, sir?"

"I own "Price Metallurgical Company. Over the past year, several of our new processes have been copied by our competitors. I believe they are being stolen and sold to our competitors. I just need some proof before firing and bringing charges against the guilty party."

"I assume you have a suspect in mind."

"Yes, I do. I think it's Ken McHenry. And if he is the guilty party, then it's a simple job, but if not, then I need you to find out and bring proof against whoever the guilty party is."

Jonathan further explained his business to her and she asked questions. They agreed on a price, including expenses and shook on the deal. She told him that she could begin following his suspect, Ken McHenry, tomorrow morning. He gave her his address and the make of his car.

She hung around her office until 5:30 and then drifted over for Happy Hour in her favorite Irish Pub named Murphys. It was owned by her brother and she got to see him several days each week over a cocktail. Her brother made sure the male customers left her alone unless she was in one of her moods to be hit upon. And she thought, "Tonight just might be one of those nights." She had a hamburger and nursed three cocktails over the next two hours.

Mark came in the bar and saw his friend sitting at the bar. He thought how fortunate he was to have discovered this 37 year old PI several years ago when he needed some work done. She had been successful, and the bonus to him was that she was hot, and he eventually was able to get into her pants. For the past few years, they got together a couple of times a month at one of their apartments for a night of sex.

"Hey baby, how are you?" She turned and smiled at her friend Mark. He was a 24 year old handsome black man who seemed ready to have sex anytime and anywhere.

"Hi Mark," she said smiling. "I was hoping you'd stop in tonight."

"Ah, that must mean you're horny then." She smiled and nodded her head. "Does that mean that you might be in need of my cock tonight?"

"Now don't make me beg, Mark," she said. She whispered, "At least not until we get to your place." They both laughed.

"Well, let me have a beer and then we can head over to my place and I'll make you happy."

She smiled and nodded at him and said, "I think you are usually pretty happy too."

Mark only lived a couple of blocks away so they walked to his apartment. She had her arm around him and he had his hand on her beautiful ass while they walked. All of the men they passed looked in envy at the young black man escorting the middle aged hot white woman with his hand on her ass.

They wasted no time stripping and hopping into Mark's bed where he soon had her moaning and coming like a whore. After licking her sweet pussy and offering his cock for her mouth, they settled down to fuck for the next couple of hours. When he mounted her, his cock easily slid in to her soaking wet pussy and they both pumped hard. She had multiple orgasms before he came the first time. They rested for a while and had another cocktail and then were at it again. He again gave her multiple orgasms as he fucked her sexy ass while pulling her hair. When they finished, she went down and cleaned his cock with her mouth.

After some talking, he called an Uber and she headed for home. As he laid in bed, he realized how fortunate he was to have found this hot older white woman who loved to fuck as much as he did and wasn't interested in a commitment. He really hoped this would go on for a long time, or until he found his future wife. Even then, he might try to keep her on the side.

The next morning, Mattie followed Ken McHenry to a coffee shop and then on to work. She met with Jonathan Price for a while, had lunch, read a little and then followed Ken when he left work. She hung around Ken's house until the lights went out and then went home. She followed the same routine for the next two weeks before catching a break.

After work, she followed Ken to a local bar where he got a table in a dark corner. She sauntered in and sat at a table off to the side of his table, but out of his sight. It wasn't long before another man came in and sat across from Ken. As Mattie documented the exchange of envelopes with her phone camera, the two men had a beer and then left. She followed the second man, who caught a cab to a different metallurgical and machinery company. She took pictures of the company and then returned home.

The next morning, instead of wearing her slacks and top, she wore a shorter skirt and tighter top since she knew she wouldn't be following her suspect any longer. She met with Jonathan Price and shared the pictures that she had from the night before.

While she waitedin another room, Price met with Ken. Ken knew he was beaten so he took the offer of resigning rather than being fired and prosecuted by Price. After Ken left, Mattie was called back in to settle accounts with Jonathan. He smiled and said, "Mattie, you did great." She smiled back and him and smiled in acknowledgement. "I'm including a bonus in your check and would like you to join me for lunch to celebrate, if you're free." She smiled and nodded.

She put the generous check into her small purse and joined Jonathan in his Lincoln to the most exclusive country club in the area. During lunch, Mattie realized that Jonathan was an attractive man for being more than 20 years older than her. As they ate, he said, "I may call on you again if I have need of a PI. I hope that's OK, Mattie."

She smiled and said, "Of course it is, Jonathan. Anything you need."

"Anything?" He said with an ornery grin on his face.

"Well . . . " She said.

He leered at her and said, "I may be able to think of something this very afternoon."

She smiled a flirtatious smile at him and said, "Oh really? Well, I just happen to be between jobs, so I'm free."

He took her to the Marriott Hotel. After checking in, he ordered champagne, fruit, cheese and crackers from room service and they went to their room. After he closed the door, he spun her around and put his lips on hers which elicited a quiet moan. He shoved his tongue into her mouth and she did the same to him. His hand found her ass and she moaned again. Her arms were around his neck and they continued to kiss. She let his hands roam over her body for what seemed like only a few minutes, but before they knew it, room service was knocking on their door. While Jonathan opened the door and let the room service cart in, she went to the bathroom and stripped. She wrapped herself in a towel and when she heard him say, "It's OK. You can come out now," she walked back into the room wearing just a towel.

Jonathan's eyes were huge. He had never fucked such a hot woman. He stripped out of his clothes and Mattie stared at his eight inch hard cock. She dropped to her knees and reached to his cock as he said, "Perry Jackson didn't tell me about this part of dealing with your firm, Mattie."

As she jerked his cock, she looked up at him and said, "Perry didn't get his part of the service, Jonathan." Then she shoved his cock into her mouth. She lovingly sucked his cock for a few minutes and then pulled back. She looked up at him and said, "How long can you stay?"

He smiled down at her and said, "All afternoon. Why?"

"Well, since you can stay a while, I'll get you off in my mouth the first time. Then you can get off wherever you want after that." She then shoved his cock back into her mouth.

"Holy shit," he thought. "I think I'm in love with this hot little bitch."

She sucked him until he shot his load down her throat and the she licked and sucked his cock clean. They spent the next hour talking, drinking champagne, eating the fruit and cheese and fondling each other's bodies. Jonathan had his hands on her 35C cup breasts most of that time. He squeezed and tweaked her hard nipples making her mew like a kitten. When she fondled his cock, he began getting hard so she sucked him back to his full length.

"Where do you want it in me?" She asked.

"Ah shit," he said. "I really want your pussy. Maybe someday I can have that sexy ass."

She smiled at him and rolled on to her back. He climbed on top and gently shoved his cock into her waiting cunt. "Arrrrggh!" She moaned. "Yesss"

He pounded her pussy for almost 15 minutes before shooting his load deep into her pussy. When he rolled off of her, she went down and cleaned his cock again with her mouth. They lay beside each other for the next hour. Every once in a while he would let his hands roam over her beautiful body and listen to her quietly moan in contentment.

Finally she noticed that his cock was slowly coming back to life. She said, "Shall we do it again?"

He laughed out loud and said, "I think you're trying to kill me. I haven't fucked three times in one day for 40 years. Do you think you could get my poor cock to come back to life?" She smiled at him and then kissed his mouth, shoving her tongue deep into his mouth. Then she kissed his neck, his chest, his stomach and finally his cock. She licked and sucked his cock and his balls and it wasn't long before he had a raging hard on.

She looked up at him and said, "Where would you like to fuck me this time, Jonathan?"

"Can I fuck your ass?" He asked.

She nodded her head and said, "Of course you can. You can fuck me wherever you want."

"Well, I, uh . . . I, uh . . . "

"What?" She smiled at him.

"I might be a little rough if I fuck your ass," he sid. "Is that OK?"

She smiled at him and said, "Yes. Be as rough as you want. Pull my hair. Spank my ass and breasts. Whatever you want."

He put her on her knees and used the hotel's lotion to lube her ass. He gently stuck the head of his cock into her ass and heard her moan. It took him less than a minute to be balls deep in her ass. As he began pumping her ass, he grabbed and pulled her hair with one hand while spanking her ass with the other. She was climaxing over and over again. "Aaaaarrrrgggh! Oh, fuck meeee! Aaaaah!"

He blew his load deep into her bowels and his cock slid from her ass. As he collapsed on the bed, she turned and licked his cock clean before lying beside him.

They lay together until after 5:00 when Mattie said, "I had a wonderful time this afternoon Jonathan, but I suppose I need to get going." She got out of bed and began dressing.

He said, "This was the best day I've had in many years. I would give anything to do this again someday."

She didn't say anything until she was finished dressing. Then she walked over to him, reached up and pulled his neck down so she could kiss him. After kissing him, she said, "Give me a call someday. If I'm not on a case, maybe we can do this again." She kissed him again and then left the room.

She had hoped to have an easy week after the big payday from Jonathan Price, but the next day she was hired to prove that a man's wife was running around on him. She spent the next few days following her before getting the pictures for him. She did a couple insurance investigation jobs to round out the week.

The following week, Jonathan contacted her again to investigate an employee who he felt was bilking the company's paid time off policy by faking a sickness. She followed that up with more insurance work and ended the week with a visit from a young heavy set black man.

"A-are you M-Ms. Murphy?" He asked.

"Yes I am young man. And what can I do for you?"

"W-well, I want to hire you," he said. "I want to hire you to get my . . . er, uh, our Momma back."

Spending the next 45 minutes questioning the young man, she discovered that his name was Justin and he was 18 years old. He and his three sisters, ages, 15, 13 and 12 all live with their Mother at 8231 Vine Street, which was in a lower income section of town. Their Mother, Misty, has been missing for three days. Justin explained that she was an addict and was probably ensconced at her dealer's drug house. The kids wanted her help in getting their Mother out and into some kind of rehab. He explained that they didn't have much money, but had managed to save $31.86 to give her.

Mattie got the address of the drug house and spent a couple of hours scouting the house and neighborhood. She studied some of the people coming and going from the house and created a plan. Over the next few days, she dressed as shabby as she could in torn jeans and hoodie, applied makeup to make her look sickly, had fake needle tracks and a couple of fake tats put on her skin. She befriended a couple of the drug users and offered one of them money if they could get her in to buy heroine. After successfully getting in to the house and making her first buy, she saw Misty almost unconscious on some kind of drug on the couch. She handed over money for her heroine and left.

Mattie walked a few blocks to a coffee shop and called her friend Detective Lance Gibson. He agreed to meet her at the coffee shop where she turned over the heroine and explained what she discovered. He told her that the police had been trying to take that place down for a few months and asked if she would wear a wire and go back in for another buy tomorrow. She readily agreed if he would help her to get Misty into a rehab program and see that the kids stayed together while she was recovering. He nodded his head.

The next day, Mattie was wired and went back into the house and bought more heroine with her marked money. Once the police had it on tape, they raided the house and arrested everyone. Misty was sent to rehab and the county placed the four kids with their aunt.

Mattie felt better about this case than most, and spent the next few days earning her bread and butter money from insurance companies and the bureau of workers comp. On Friday afternoon, Justin returned to her office.

"H'hi, Ms. Murphy."

She smiled at him, "Well, hello Justin. How are you and your sisters?"

"We're doing ok. My aunt is taking care of us. We heard that Mom is going through the hardest part of withdrawal right now, but in a few days, it should hopefully start to get better."

She smiled and said, "That's good news, Justin. I was just getting ready to leave for the day. Why don't you come with me and we'll get something to eat, OK?"

"O-OK," he said. "And then I can pay you."

She took him to the family's bar/restaurant and they found a small table in the corner. Justin looked around and said, "This is a really nice place. I've never eaten here before."

She explained that it was her brother's bar and she liked to come here. They ordered their meal and when they finished eating, he tried to pay her the $31.86. She smiled and told him that it wasn't necessary, but he insisted, and appeared somewhat hurt until she agreed. As they continued to talk, they were both surprised when someone jumped into the third chair at their table and spun around close to Mattie.

"Hey baby. Want to get together tonight?" Mark grinned.

She slid closer to Justin and said, "Sorry Mark. Not tonight."

He looked at Justin and said, "Babe, I thought you were robbing the cradle with me, but this is really robbing the cradle. How old are you kid? 15?"

"N-no s-sir. I'm 18." Justin responded.

"Well, why don't you go home kid?" He turned to Mattie and said, "Now, as I was saying . . . "

Mattie moved her chair next to Justin's chair and said through clenched teeth, "No Mark. I'm with Justin tonight. You need to leave."

"You have to be shitting me," Mark yelled. "This is just a punk kid."

Mattie was furious with Mark. Without thinking she put her arm around Justin's neck and said, "Leave Mark! Now!"

Mark was just about to argue when he felt a hand squeezing his shoulder until it began to hurt. He looked up into the eyes of Mattie's brother who said, "Why don't you come to the bar Mark so I can buy you a drink?"

There was no way that Mark wanted to piss off the owner of his favorite bar. Besides, her brother could pretty much break Mark in half. So he nodded and got to his feet and left, knowing better than to make a smart ass departing comment.

Mattie sat there taking a few minutes to calm down leaving her arm on Justin's shoulders. Eventually she looked down and saw his hand on her bare thigh and realized that she hadn't even noticed when it had been placed there.

Justin said, "Is that your boyfriend? Do you need to be with him tonight?"

"No, he's not by boyfriend and I don't need to be with him tonight. I'm with you right now, Justin."

He smiled and lightly squeezed her thigh. She felt her nipples immediately get hard. "What the hell is going on," she thought.

He continued to squeeze her thigh while his index finger slowly moved back and forth along the smooth skin of her thigh. She felt her heartbeat increase and without thinking began slowly moving her finger along the back of his neck. Justin pretended to adjust his hand, but just moved it a couple of inches further up her thigh and continued lightly squeezing and rubbing. She made no move to stop him and even leaned into him. He heard her sigh.

A million thoughts were flying through Justin's brain. 'Did he have a chance to kiss this pretty white woman? Should they go someplace else? Wouldn't it be great if he could kiss her? I wonder what's on the dessert menu. I would give anything to fuck this hot white woman.'

Finally he thought that just feeling her soft sexy leg was more than he could ever hope for, but he didn't want to do more in here with her big brother here. He decided to take a gamble so he said, "Could we go back to your office, Mattie?"

She looked at him, smiled and nodded her head. They walked back to her office and she unlocked the door. When they got inside, he turned and locked the door. When he turned back towards her, she was facing him. He knew it was now or never so he stepped over to her and put his hands on her shoulders. She looked up at him and he pulled her to him and covered her lips with his own. It took her a few seconds, but she began to return his kiss. They put their tongues in each others' mouths and she put her arms around his neck.

BJB69
BJB69
1,097 Followers
12